Lyft These

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My left hand, which had been locked onto the back of the driver's seat, somehow made its way down along the side of it. But instead of stopping there, it slid onto our driver's shoulder, and I immediately felt the muscles tense through his cotton t-shirt. I should have put my hand back on the seat, but instead, I slid it down his bare arm and was fascinated with how cool his skin felt. When my palm slid over the back of his hand, he spread his fingers and allowed me to intertwine mine with his in a moment of secret intimacy. Our fingers slid along one another's. Between them. In and out of them. Our skin was joined. Our bodies were joined. We were just as joined as I was with my husband at that exact moment with his balls slapping against my clit. There was something between us. Not love. Maybe not even mutual desire. But something. A spark. The flick of a small flame. Something. Something that if left unchecked, would start a wildfire.

I released our driver's hand and slid my hand back up his forearm and past his shoulder, dragging my fingernails as I went. But instead of putting my hand back on the seat, I reached for the left strap of my dress. With barely a moment of hesitation, I lifted it and wormed my arm through it, letting the strap fall from my shoulder. I put my hand back on the driver's seat and lifted my right hand, repeating the same maneuver with the strap on that side until my dress slipped down my chest with only my strapless bra to cover myself. That covering didn't last long before I pulled it down, letting my bare tits bounce free.

I put my hand back on the passenger seat and held myself there getting slammed from behind between the two seats. Being practically naked next to this total stranger while having sex was making me lightheaded. I didn't even know his name. I closed my eyes and moved my hands down from the seats and onto the center console while lowering my head, pressing it against our driver's shoulder. His arm shifted slightly, but he didn't move away from me. Once again, I inhaled his peppermint scent. It was like an aphrodisiac. I nuzzled my face into his sleeve as I rocked to and fro.

Our driver cleared his throat and said something quietly. It sounded like something about the Lyft, but my ears felt like they were stuffed with cotton.

I lifted my head and opened my eyes but couldn't bring myself to look at him. "What?" I said, staring straight ahead at the lights on his car's instrument panel. My voice was raspy.

Our driver cleared his throat again and leaned closer to me. "You're almost there?"

Even though I was having sex right next to him, I was taken aback by his forwardness of asking whether I was about to cum. I was. But I wasn't going to admit it to him. I had been close for the past couple minutes but had been trying to draw this out as long as possible. We were sharing something. I didn't know what it was, but I wanted to be right next to him when I came. So all I could do was answer his question with a question. "What?" My voice was still just as raspy.

"I said, we're almost there." His voice was still quiet. What the hell was he talking about? As if reading my mind, he spoke again. "The Lyft. We're almost there. The Lyft is almost over. The Lyft."

"The Lyft?" I repeated, breathlessly. Our ride was almost over. In more ways than one. I couldn't think clearly. I said the first thing that came to mind. "Why don't you 'Lyft' these?"

I pulled myself further forward between the seats so that I was now halfway into the front of the car. Doing my best to steady myself against my Andres' strokes, I lifted my left hand and placed it on our driver's hand. He didn't resist when I raised it and rotated his arm so that his palm was up. I pulled it toward me and placed it on my left breast. The contact of his skin on my skin was like a flame landing on a pool of gasoline.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" I screamed. I lowered my chin and bit onto my tongue to try to keep myself quiet, but loud moans poured between my clenched teeth. Our driver's hand pressed into my flesh as my body sank under the weight of my orgasm. His fingers spread out to cup and squeeze me like he was kneading dough. When his palm slid across my nipple, I let out another shriek and sank down onto my elbow on the center console. His fingers grazed my nipple before giving it a gentle pinch. I stared into the blackness behind the back of my eyelids and tried to ride the waves that were washing over me. Each time our driver pinched, a spray of colors spread out across my vision.

Andres usually slowed down when I was cumming, but he wasn't giving me a moment of rest this time. It was as if the evening's frustrations, sexual and otherwise, were driving him and he was determined to take it out on my pussy. He gripped my hips tighter and slammed his body against my ass cheeks

As I started to come back down, Andres slid his hands from my hips onto my back and caressed my skin where my dress had slid up. His hands moved up and pawed at my shoulder blades and then slid around my torso, his right hand going beneath my body to grab my right tit and his left hand going beneath the other side--where it grabbed the back of our driver's hand.

"What the fuck?" Andres jerked his hand away and stopped fucking me midstroke. Our driver jerked his hand away as well.

For several moments nobody moved. The only sounds were the sounds of the car's engine and my post-orgasmic heavy breathing. After another moment, Andres pulled his other hand off of me and slid backwards, withdrawing his cock.

I bit the inside of my cheek. I'd gone too far.

I swept my hair back from my face and moved toward the backseat. As soon as I cleared the front seats, Andres grabbed me roughly around the waist. My vision spun as he snatched me into the backseat and pushed me down into it so that I was lying down almost sideways on it. He grabbed the waistband of my panties and yanked them down and off my legs, scraping my skin with his fingernails as he went. He grabbed my legs and lifted them, pulling my body around so that I was lying across the length of the backseat. Before I had another moment to process it, he lifted my legs into the air, spread them, and knelt between them. As I opened my mouth to speak, he buried his cock in me and immediately resumed slamming into me as if nothing had happened. But something had happened. It was written all over his face. A mix of anger. Betrayal. Excitement.

My feet dangled in the air above us as Andres forked his cock into me, bouncing me on the leather seats and rocking my tits with every fall of his body. His shirt was damp from the exertion and sweat had broken out across his forehead.

He wouldn't look at me. His eyes were focused on where we were joined. He didn't say a word. Just grunts. Grunts of satisfaction. Grunts of resentment. It felt like he was trying to fuck me through the bottom of the car. Even his grip on my legs was tight. If his fingernails were longer, they might've drawn blood.

But despite it all, my body was still burning. I was still drunk with alcohol and desire. Desire for Andres. Desire for his cock. Desire for our driver. Some small part of me wished he would pull over to the side of the road, walk back, and fuck my mouth through the door behind my head. But it wasn't to be.

The car went over a bump, and there was a distinctive "tha-thunk" sound that alerted me that we'd driven over the loose manhole cover two blocks from our apartment building. Andres must've noticed it too because he somehow increased his speed. He was pulling me up off the seat by my ankles while hammering at my pussy. His face was set in a wide grimace that looked equal parts pain and pleasure.

The car slowed and came to a stop. Glancing out the window behind Andres, I could tell we were home. The driver sat silently. Perhaps too embarrassed to interrupt the lovemaking behind him. Or perhaps he was feeling guilty about fondling a married woman's tits in front of her husband. Whatever the reason, the car sat idly in front of our building while Andres plowed away. I was thankful the windows were tinted.

What seemed like another two minutes passed before Andres' cheeks started puffing out and his strokes became uneven. His hips kept pumping, and I assumed he was going to cum in me. But he suddenly pulled free, his cock spewing white liquid onto my pussy lips. Roaring, he grabbed his cock and stroked the next shots higher across my stomach and onto my dress which was bunched at my waist. He kept milking himself onto my skin and my dress until, with a deep sigh, he gave himself one last stroke and let go of his glistening cock.

When he was finished, he tucked his cock back into the front of his pants and zipped up. I couldn't help noticing he was still hard. He took a moment to wipe the sweat from his forehead with his forearm before scooting to the door behind him and opening it. I scrambled to twist my body so that my pussy wasn't exposed to the city as he stepped out of the car. Andres was already at my side of the car and opened the door as I sat up while pulling up my bra and the top of my dress. I pulled the bottom of my dress back down over my hips and tried to smooth it out. Andres offered me a hand, which I took, and then pulled me out of the car and up onto the sidewalk. He turned and began pulling me toward our building without a word. I followed on his heels taking only the briefest moment to look back at our Lyft. With the tinted windows I couldn't tell if our driver was watching us, but I was sure he was. He'd earned his five stars.