All Comments on 'Lyin' Eyes Ch. 01'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
skruff101skruff10111 months ago

I see highbrow is once again doing his version of ‘I AM GROOT’ with his standard ‘Femdom agitprop’ proclamation. Seriously if you come across any of his comments it’s his goto every time. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The description of the wife's "ME" over "We".

Out of the mouth of children... "Why?"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story has so many blatant flaws. Only an idiot would tumble to the truth that Laura had left the marriage and had a 95%+++ likelihood of being a cheater. NOTHING she does even remotely reflects a shed of live or concernfor her family. Given all of that the opening is just not believable in any way; unless the premise he really is a clueless idiot which, so far, seems the only reasonable conclusion.

I really like this author but compared to Fly Over Counry, which was a solid 5, this story is a 3. I hope it improves.

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Talk

Talk about clueless,does he wear dark glasses?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't believe I've ever heard a more spineless whiner than this guy... no wonder his wife walks all over him... she can.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The idiots who comment (as opposed to people with fully-functioning minds) relish the stupid stories where the wife announces she's dating or going away for a weekend with her hunky co-worker, "...since I'm telling you, it's not cheating." These stories require no thought, no identifying with the plight of the MC or intelligence to read. Instead, they trip the fight-or-flight in their smooth lil' (uncluttered) brains and start chanting, "Burn do' bee-yatch... Burn do' bee-yatch..." This writer has actual skill and creates realistic, readable stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I agree with the commenter from 3 months ago, I like more complex stories. I enjoy a warranted burn and an earned reconciliation. How big a percentage of the millions, possibly billions of cheaters tell their SO that they are cheating on them before doing so? Pretty damn low. The vast majority of cheaters are so selfish they don't care what their SOs feel, so they don't say anything at all.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous