All Comments on 'Lyin' Eyes Ch. 03'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So far, so good

The author has done an excellent job for a first story. Since he let it slip that there are only 4 chapters, I can't wait to see the finale. I do hope we get to hear Laura's excuses, and explanations as to why she lied, when it was clear Mark suspected her.

While I do like a story where reconciliation occurs, it is clear that such is a no go in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great!!!

what a great chapter im even more happier about him getting revenge on the company that kind of affair is a no no at work and the boss should have known that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
But why?

Good story,

But as people have pointed out, someone doesn't just up and become this mean for no reason. This woman is just about most evil character ever depicted in a Literotica story and there needs to be some reasonable explanation for her behavior. I hope you come up with a good one in part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Men are hard to find

Excellent for your first time. Lets have more. So often the woman gets off, well I guess she did, but this time "The good man won as did the little daughter"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
reasons

To answer the questions on why some women or men are this sadistic, it is about revenge for being born.

You write well, but frankly sir, I could not see blowing the kind of money a private eye costs and then pleading before she went out. I do realize that some people get so abused they take just about anything and become clingy, but since you already had made the split by being the guest bed and hired help just dump her.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
But why? Part II

Excellent all the way around but I concur with thought from Anon fm NZ - WHY did Laura suddenly turn into such a cold, hard, one-dimensional, uncaring bitch? We have great sympathy for Mark and his daughter but there's nothing to the wife; which does make it easy to feel nothing for her. Looking forward to next installment as all the cheaters & friends pay their penalties and Mark & his daughter get on w their lives.

All in all, a great first posting. Looking forward to reading more of your submissions.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Excellent

I am looking forward to hear reasons for the wife's adultery. There is no chance of reconcilliation in this marriage. She'll have a lot to explain to family why she cheated, and caused the failure of her marriage. If the company has any brains, it will fire both Laura and Brian, and seriously consider firing both Laura's supervisor and the V.P. who didn't take any action. I also hope Mark informs Brian's wife, and offers her a copy of the evidence, so she can kick Brian to the curb, and take him for child support. The last chapter does need to be a bit longer to wrap up all these loose ends. Maybe a future story will tell about Mark finding a new love interest. Of course Laura will have a hard time earning a living, considering what her reputation in the accounting business will be. Thank you for writing a story with consequences. Please tie up the loose ends.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Awesome story

This was an awesome story with a husband tormented by his wife actions. He took the right steps after he found out he was a cuckold husband, twice viewinf the actions. I don't know if you can write another chapter, because the serving of the parties the husband wanted served have gotten notice. If you go futher would it be from the wife view of what happen and how she got into this affair that she got to love so much. She didn't suck cock and swallow and she didn't get fucked in the ass. Does that mean she have some redeeming value left? :)

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Awesome story

This was an awesome story with a husband tormented by his wife actions. He took the right steps after he found out he was a cuckold husband, twice viewinf the actions. I don't know if you can write another chapter, because the serving of the parties the husband wanted served have gotten notice. If you go futher would it be from the wife view of what happen and how she got into this affair that she got to love so much. She didn't suck cock and swallow and she didn't get fucked in the ass. Does that mean she have some redeeming value left? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

Heart breaking story, though I hope you give us the why. Its hard to get into the story when you don't have any motivation behind the wife's actions. I picked up a few in this chapter but you'd think the husband would want to know the why. I would. Good story, thanks for writing it and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT STORY SO FAR

This is one of the best stories i have read on here so far.I myself like revenge stories more.I like where the wife gets whats comming to her.I just hope you don't have some big twist to this story where the husband forgives her.One thing i would like to know about in chapter four is why she turned into such a lying,cheating,heartless bitch/whore.Once again, great story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Reasons?

I rather thought there would be a confrontation first and the ecuxes[reasons] would be presented by Laura. I guess we'll hear them during the divorce preceedings?

I still can't guess what has made her as she is now. It must be some form of blackmail but then, what makes her so resentful of her family? She suddenly decided she wanted a different life entirely? Something about a different lifestyle she tasted during the seminar and she wanted it to continue without her family?

Shall/will we find out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Part 4 ought to be a LuLu

Seems like everyone is screaming for reasons. That also seems a reasonble request to me. Great story but I hope the next part satisfies our voyeristic little minds. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great ending

Fantastic story! Loved the justifiable ending! She got just what she deserved... too bad we don't stone heartless bitches like her anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well written fantasy

The whole point of this story has to be finding out exactly what happened to change the wife so drastically. I can hardly wait.

It's a very good story but just as much a fantasy as those featuring fourteen inch cocks or women who enjoy cervical penetration. While the surveillance technology mentioned does mostly exist, their use does constitute a couple of dozen violations of federal law. Intersting, yes but still fantasy.

Alienation of affection? The legal concept exists in only eight states and penalties seem to be very limited, near's I can tell.

Actually, most of the stuff the process server says seems to be wishfull thinking at best. Would a judge really issue a TRO based on the evidence? Did someone convince him that the child was in danger? And doesn't the court determine how the assets are divided and child custody only after at least a hearing? (Since my legal training is all based on Law & Order and Judging Amy I may be all wet.)

Still, a fine story.

SalamisSalamisalmost 19 years ago
Gut wrenching

This is gut wrenching. I cannot wait for the next chapter. There is obviously a big piece missing and only the wife can tell us. This story is very well written and reminiscent of Thumbs Down by Charley_Ace.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Do I hear commencement music?

Couse I think the title of the Queen Bitch is about to be unaquivically(sp) given to this gal.

Love your writing. To me it's crisp and clean. The part with the people getting served was very good.

well here is to a chapter 4. We need some ANSWERS!

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Very Nice

Very well done.

Like everybody else, I would like to know how this woman turned from someone he loved to one of the worst bitches in Literotica.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bovine Scatology

Or as they say in the great state of Tejas, "Bullshit". Although otherwise fairly well written, the tale really went off the rails at the end of Ch. 03. The legal relief sought by the husband against his wife, her lover and their employer is ludicrous, even in the neolithic state of Texas. In his quest for "revenge" against a cheating wife, the author demonstrates his ignorance of the law and the legal system. Most states are now "no fault" jurisdictions, and the courts do not punish spouses for adultery. No judge would enter an order, particularly without a hearing, interfering with a mother's custody or visitation rights simply because she committed adultery. Almost all states have abolished suits for alienation of affection (I'm not sure about the great and progressive state of Texas), and a suit against the employer would be laughed out of court. Oh, and if the home were purchased during the marriage it would be community property in Texas even if it is in the husband's name alone. Fucking around brings consequences, but gimme a break! The author is badly in need of a reality check.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
still looks good

Keep it coming. Don't let the nay sayers get you down. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
forget the detractors

keep it coming and as the song says ..burn baby burn.... i hope he takes them all to hell ...great story it is what many hubbys wish they could do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A little Hollywood

The ability for the filming of the "Serving Process" was a little much--a lot of fun and a good way to include it as part of the story--but a little Hollywood in its premise. But the story did not suffer from it, in fact, just the opposite it was enhanced. I will disagree with one comment about the suit against the company being laughed out of court. If the company has an ethics or morality clause in their employee policies, then it would be possible to sue them if and only if you could prove they knew about the affair for an exptended period of time. I will be interested to see how this author handles the rest of the story. It is well written and very intriguing. JimDinMN

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryalmost 19 years ago
Good but does need research

The story remains well written, but I have to agree with the other posters that the final sequence is unrealistic from a legal standpoint. For future stories I would suggest that you take a little time to do some research on the potential legal consequences.

The two parts that are most unrealistic are the potential suit against the company and the restraining order (I have not checked to see if Texas still allows alienation of affection suits).

First off, even if the company did have a policy against employee fraternization, it would be there for their protection against sexual harassment suits. There would be no cause of action for a spouse. There is no legal obligation for an employer to notify a spouse or stop extramarital affairs even if they know of them.

The second point is the restraining order. Even though it is possible to get a Temporary Restraining Order in some situations without both sides being heard, the order would be limited is scope and time and would be followed up with a hearing as soon as possible. Courts do not like to rule on things without giving both sides an opportunity to be heard.

A much more likely scenario would be having her served with a notice of an immediate hearing on custody with Mark seeking full custody. Even then, there is is little chance that the Court would terminate her rights to parental visitation. Most Family Courts bend over backwards to grant access to the children to both parents unless there is risk of abuse and even then the visitation would probably be allowed, albeit supervised.

As I mentioned after the second part, the real tragedy of situations like this in real life is the affect on the children. All too often they become the pawns in a bitter divorce.

Other than that, I did enjoy the story. It looks like Kathy is more than just a friend, but possibly an architect of the problem. The lack of enjoyment that Laura seemed to have in the sex with Brian is puzzling when contrasted with the telephone contact. I also am looking forward to hearing what is going on in Laura's mind.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 19 years ago
"YOU GO TO HELL AND TAKE HER WITH YOU"

Great story. This one line was the kicker for me, though. I will never understand how a woman would choose to alienate herself from her own children. Spouses I can understand, but you really have to be ... out there ... to do it to yoru kids.

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Well done, but....

It is a well written story and I enjoyed reading it,but with reservations. Laura is not the archtypical cheating wife. She is cold and cruel with no redeeming qualities rejecting her marriage, her husband and even her own child. I think that portraying her in a more favorable light would have provided more tension in the story and perhaps the material for additional chapters. A reader mentioned something about additional chapters, but I can;'t see how any reconciliation could be possible considering that this is one heartless bitch. In any event, I wish the author well and look forward to additional stories by him.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
An excellent story so far..

I thought that I had read about worse wives, but this one is in the top ten. Not withstanding all the free legal advice you have received from the obvious lawyers, judges and other legal counsel that have read your story, I loved the ending of this one. Those laws have been in use and used recently. I look forward to chapter 4 as I would like to hear what her excuse is for abandoning her husband and child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great simpley great

I love it when the cheater gets their just rewards. Now for the closer and the real fucking of her entirely!

thebulletthebulletalmost 19 years ago
What's the wife's story?

Obviously the wife is bein coerced in some way. She isn't interested in sex with Brian, but is doing it anyway. So that next chapter must explain how and why she got herself into such a mess. Just my humble opinion.

cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
Questions

1. Why does he keep calling her to ask her to come home / stay in, especially after he has video proof? He expresses no motivation.

2. Why the elaborate, elaborate surveillance set-up? Most husbands do with a PI and they follow the woman. This guy spent tens of thousands of dollars of his company's money. That's not only stupid - financially and business-wise, to involve employees in your personal affairs - but it may well be illegal since his company is a defense contractor.

3. In the first chapter, which was excellent, he was a father and a husband in pain. Where did that character go? Chapter two and three are all about surveillance, not about motivations or feelings.

4. What made the story stand out was the wife's inattention to the daughter. Why didn't you develop that further?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I hope this is fiction

I find myself amazed and enthralled to watch this "car wreck" in motion. I only hope that it isn't a true story, or that if it is, there is a happy ending for Mark and his daughter. Keep writing, I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
There Seem to be Questions

As this unfolds. They most likely will be answered but especially since this is a new author, please give it a timeout until then if you can. I don't pretend to speak for him nor encourage him to defend his positions at all and not even after story conclusion. It is his baby isn't it.

It appears that his recorded attempts to get her to change her ways serve two purposes. One personal and the second to document that he opposed her actions of cuckolding him (ie no secret pact).

The sub company he used for recording her infidelities was not directly tied to the defense business - it used much of his old or new technology but did not infringe upon his contracted obligations any more than thier normal business there already did. While there is no record of payment for them, his character appears to be one who would insist on his just expense as it was personal not just another client.

Regarding the mans change to aggressive from passive early on - his demeanor changed as the suspecions grew to proof.

It is clear that the wife & mother mindset and reasons aren't clear - that is clear right? One could clearly speculate that it is clearly by design. Cmon, clearly - oh stop it - all of us - give the author the space deserved to tell his tale.

Does anyone really want to see "all" the outtakes of "The War of The Worlds" before seeing the movie? Do you want to see the authors plot outline including the conclusion before reading the story? Clearly - stop it -

Author, again I don't speak for you on these matters.

To you I will say again - hellofajob (so far)! The wimp flags are not out and there is a scent in the air - ah yes - it smells like - like consequence - justice - unavoidable responsiblity for the unfairness - the unreasonableness - the subhuman disregard for human convention and most of all for a total disregard for the legal contract agreed to by two once sober, sane and possibly intelligent people. Weren't we all! with high Regard (so far)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unethical Lawsuit????

The reason he would sue the comapny is to make public their willingness to overlook unethical practices by their employees, as long as it benefits the company. What other unethical practices would they be willing to overlook. Customers and clients would leave by the droves.

It is a great story. Love the way you have built the tension with each ensuing chapter.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Well Done

You have a great story here. I am enjoying it, it is very well written and I love how you show the husbands feelings and how much he cares for his daughter. The one question that nags me is why. We havn't heard much from the wife so hopfully that will change before the story is over. what has happened to her marriage that she hates her family so much, or did she think hubby was such a fool that she could do what ever she wanted.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Well Done

You have a great story here. I am enjoying it, it is very well written and I love how you show the husbands feelings and how much he cares for his daughter. The one question that nags me is why. We havn't heard much from the wife so hopfully that will change before the story is over. what has happened to her marriage that she hates her family so much, or did she think hubby was such a fool that she could do what ever she wanted.

cdog21cdog21almost 19 years ago
Amazing

You know up until this chapter there was a part of me that wanted things to be worked out between them. I mean it was obvious that Brian wasn't doing shit in the sack so maybe they could have gotten things back on track, but when she told her daughter to burn in hell with her husband he should have bitch slapped her ass. I hope he makes the slut pay. I really hate it when parents act like this towards kids and God forbid their own. I really enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hubby where was your gusts

hubby whiling and self pity was a turn off.when he caught her he should have did something then.for six months she fuck around,she didn't love him or their child.she shit on him and betray him in all ways.a crazy doctor run a game on him and all forgiven b/s.she sorry because she got caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not real and no common sense

after all this,how can you take her back.she tell you and daughter to go to hell.there no trust and respect for you.and she will cheat again.you have been very passive about this and also wimpy as a man.there a thing of been to good of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Proves that size not important

She obviously doesn't care about his 7 inch dicky.

Of course by Literotica standards 7 inch is below average

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wimp Husband

Well written story, but his whining and pleading with his wife to stay home and not cheat gets a little pathetic after a while. Even when he watches her have sex with Brian he's still pleading with her not to cheat. Good story otherwise. the CT. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
writer make hubby read like a whining bitch

i know the people who work for hubby have no respect for him.he begging wife and she tell him go to hell, while fucking another man.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
just punishment

Laura and Lover got there just punishment they should have gotten the book thrown at them.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Beautifully Executed

There will be people complaining that he should never have

offered her a way out. I admit that I would have choked up seeing the video and started swearing at her! All positive points for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a Waste of Time

Why didn't you tell us before we wasted time reading this tale of a wimp husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
forgive

I bet this author is going to forgive you can already tell he is setting it up that way.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Thanks for the warning.

That was the gentlemanly thing for a writer of wimpy assed, pussy, cuckold stories to do for their readers who despise such tawdry shit! Up to this point it deserved Five Stars. Why would you want to destroy a good story?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
take me down

to Creampie City - when he takes her back the the pies will be flying fast and furious once again

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Long live the

King of Cuckoldry - I agree to take her back because I need those creampies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

For an interesting and well written read. Your hero seems to be a strong, rational man, doing what has to be done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
doing what has to be done...

to keep those creampies coming! Hero reconciles with whore of a slutwife because he needs a rational supply of other men's jizz to keep his strength up.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
Of course, NOW BEGINS the RAAC. So sad.

No doubt we'll be told how she's emotionally upset by some loss and just couldn't help herself.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
"YOU GO TO HELL AND TAKE HER WITH YOU," Laura shouted.

That she would suggest he take their daughter to Hell is so over the top. No woman that is not mentally disturbed would say that and even then it would be almost impossible.

In his effort to paint Laura is the worse possible light, the story is so unrealistic it makes the story hardly worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronok is clueless enough

not to realize that this is a story - not reality. Comes from living in a cave where noone has ever shouted something they didn't mean or regret. What a tool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RAAC

I REALIZE THIS IS FICTION, BUT IT IS SO FAR FROM REALITY, IT'S JUST A JOKE! THIS GUY IS ABOUT TO GRADUATE AT THE TOP OF YOUR "WIMP INSTITUTE" CLASS! RAAC AT ITS BEST!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
O HOW THE TIDE TURNS

when the weight shifts, TK U MLJ LV NV

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Still think

she should have had an accident.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loving it

Wow! A heartless bitch who got what she deserved. Again, you are telling this masterfully.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

I agree......wonderfully well done. Thank goodness it is not late as I will be able to

finish this tonight !!! Thank you for sharing your marvelous talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't

stop now. stick it to them all.

justice is administered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Y E S

LOL.....bill

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well..

It's just third chapter, considering fact that it's not even a half of whole story.. i am worried that there will be turnover. And at this point she does not deserve one.. Let's see..

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
This was sweet

But he's still a pussy!

BlackHawkTZBlackHawkTZover 9 years ago
I just keep imagining Seth Rogan

"You've been served"

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
She deserves NO CONSIDERATION.

I guess she will find ways to continue to fuck her daughter and husband around some more, too bad. Bad cess to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a man wouldn't take her back

no respect for hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Internet Myths

why does every Literotica author believe in this "employer morals clause" BULL? Have any of them ever read an employee handbook? The Employer hires the employee, and if the employee is not an "at-will" employee, there may be a "morals clause" in some part of the employer-employee agreement, which essentially says, "employee be good, or we can fire you". It does not say, "employee if you are bad, and hurt anyone by being 'immoral', we, your employer, will pay damages to anyone you have hurt". WHY WOULD ANY EMPLOYER POSSIBLY AGREE TO UNLIMITED LIABILITY FOR EVERYTHING BAD EVERY EMPLOYEE MIGHT POSSIBLY DO? Tiger Woods cheats on his wife. Tiger Woods' sponsors and companies that have endorsement agreements with him DO NOT PAY HIS WIFE DAMAGES FOR HIS CHEATING. They "fire" Tiger Woods and end their agreement and stop paying him money. Change this story from Laura and Brian cheating to them robbing a bank and getting out of the US to a non-extradition country. Their employer is not obligated because of this "morals clause" to repay the bank what Laura and Brian stole. The management of any publicly owned company which put such an absurd clause in an employee contract would be looking at their own removal if a majority of the firm's stock owners became aware of such monumental stupidity. The "morals clauses" in any employer-employee contract or agreement is to protect the employER, not any outside party! Any Lit. Author who uses such stupidity gets a 1 star from me.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
loved this installment

Keep it up.

I'm hooked, just keep it coming.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through....

Powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story...

Great writing, very realistic, vivid characters. 5 stars

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 7 years ago
Please, please, please.....

....don't let this be a reconciliation story! I've loved other stories of yours in which they finally work things out, but this cunt doesn't deserve it! Any mother that would effectively tell her daughter to "go to hell" so that she can run around and get fucked by another man doesn't deserve a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Congrats

This is the first time I've ever called the man/woman getting cheated on 'pathetic' in a story like this, but that dude's begging was insufferable. While there's a dick inside of her he's begging her not to cheat? Bro...give it up. Why does he respect himself or think he deserves to be respected? I hope he ends up getting back with her and I hope she continues to fuck other people.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Should have ended here.

She was a disgusting fucking cunt and deserved every ounce of pain she experienced.

The bullshit reconciliation in later chapters made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is were you stop reading.

Very good. But I'd advise to stop reading here as the author has a soft spot for people who destroy thier family and deserve a 2nd chance.

The women pretty much says fuck off to her husband and daughter and they reconsile anyway. Was good but after it is utter rubbish. Looks like alot of people agree aswell. Like I said the rest of the chapters turn a truly great piece of writing into something I wouldn't take for free.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Man Up, Wimp.

Great job so far taking care of that first class bitch. Make sure she stays in the hell she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Morality Clause!!!!! You blithering IDIOT!

Companies do NOT HAVE EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS THAT GIVE THIRD PARTIES,LAWSUITS AGAINST THE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longhorn's version of the company's policy: we want you to be good, and if you are bed, we will pay anybody you may have hurt millions to make up for it, no matter what you may have done.

So, imagine here that, instead of balling the wife, Brian robs a bank. And the bank sues Brian's company to recover the money. THAT IS THE IDIOCY LONGHORN IS PROPOSING!!!

(Now some of the stories here have high level management officials having a sub rosa company policy of fucking and whoring out the femsle employees. radk's Nuclear Option, and a story with two homosexually incestous brothers come to mind as example of those very rare kinds of cases in which the company may have liabilty exposure, but it is for sexual harassment, rape and blackmail. Because at a high enough level the lecherous employee can control company policy and has created an illegal company policy And the wronged party, the woman, has the cause of action. Any action by her husband is derivative and dependent on hers. (Except for criminal prosecutions, in which the state is the "wronged" party, the woman is just a witnees there.)

Negative infinity stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THICK CUNT

Surely this woman must be one of the thickest humans ever to grace this earth , did she not think that she would be found out considering her husbands business and suspicions or was she so wound up in her own desires that she did not consider this.

ihateraccihateraccalmost 7 years ago
tell our daughter to go to hell

I would end her, plain and simple.

I would love to kill a woman like her if front of her mom...bitch do better next time raising your kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!

Your attempt here to make your protagonist seem "tough" just doesn't jive with the story line and the way you describe his emotions! He apparently is a successful, intelligent, strong business man but his attitude towards his straying wife is one of a clueless, pussy-whipped, wimp, ass-wipe! The story is in conflict with itself! He apparently put up with her attitude for months before finally doing something!

NO FUCKING WAY HE WOULD WAIT THAT LONG!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
what doesn't work

The writer spends three chapters of character development to build a woman who is so bad that the readers could not help but think she is beyond rehabilitation.

Then takes four chapters to do what was set to be impossible.

This kind of woman would in another writer's story be dying of a brain tumor shortly.

Which does seem the most reasonable explanation for such a change in personality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RAAC coming I'm sure

A great story so far but I have a feeling Mark will take her back. My guess is that she will have some shrink rationalize her behavior so that she doesn't have to be accountable. Mark will believe it, and she will hang around to cheat again like her friend Kathy.

Honestly I hope it doesn't end that way. I hope after all this time Mark is able to keep the pair he has grown in order to finally do what he should have a long time ago. I don't care if he burns her or anyone else, I would just like to see him live well without the lying cheating disgusting whore that he married.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I don't want to have

Behaviour not explainable. Mood swings. Erratic interaction with her daughter.

Are we being set up for mental or physical disorder. Or is she being coerced?

It's interesting to see how technology progresses beyond the time in which the story is set. Palm Pilot. Tape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wondering

Why not serve her before Las Vegas,did she go straight to the office from Las Vegas ,if so how come.Why no action against Kathy.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Interesting

It's an interesting dissertation on the capabilities of modern electronic surveillance. But it does seem like overkill to to draft all that shit to trail and track a cheating spouse who is so stupid that she doesn't know where her husband works- he owns his own company- or that he has any kind of access to said aforementioned equipment. It's gratifying that we got to find out that our hero has a bigger dick than the bull in the story. Maybe dick size don't matter after all, huh? Can it be true? Even in Texas?

I honestly don't care if this turns out to be an RAAC or a BTB. I'm just weeping at the waste of all those digital devices that could have be spying on Kim Jong Un or Vladimir Putin but instead were deployed to follow a cheap whore. I do believe it's been established that she's a cheap whore, who will surely come to her senses once she realizes that she fucked over Audie Murphy. Yup, our hero is a real boy scout and his bitch wife is, well, a bitch, but I can't suspend my disbelief enough to swallow any more of this. You can put together a sentence quite well and tell a story in a decent workmanlike fashion. Hell, you kept me reading long after I became overwhelmed by the technology that was brought to bear. But I'm crying uncle right here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I dont understand

Why was he trying to talk her out of going to vegas ? IF it was me , I would have packed her bag, and driven her to the airport, given her spending money , danced her to the boarding gate, just to make sure that she didn't miss her flight. What kind of moron would want that slut for a wife? Why is it that most of the authors that write these stories think that love is forever even when the wife, in this case, is a cheating slut. Do you really think a man is going to keep loving a woman that has no feeling for him, because if she's fucking another man she has no love for her husband, the only thing she has with him is security, a place to eat , sleep and have her creature comfort meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NO......not a great story so far....shit so far!

C'mon....if hubby drags this out any further...we will all be retired! Gave this a 2 and I am being more than generous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

I don't normallly use or condone the use of the word 'fag' - but I'll make an exception in his case. It should take on a new meaning. It's not about homosexuality. It's just that I can't find a word strong enough to sum up the protagonist. He's WAY to pathetic to be a wimp - he's a fag. He's the faggiest fucking fag that ever fagged. He's such a fag that he's BEGGING his wife not to fuck another man, while she's on her knees ready for cock, admonishing him. Fucking fag.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
On it

She's on the grill now burn them all to the ground. Can't possibly go any other way.

ewr321ewr321over 5 years ago
Anonymous

Its funny how anonymous readers always read the free stories but have nothing but bad stuff to say. Great story. Keep up the good work.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
26thNC

LOL I can smell a RAAC a mile away. This will be a deux exmachina of one.

To early in the game and lot's of chapters=lot's of phsychobabble=RAAC.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Only thing left

Is a tale of their destruction, eating cans and beans at their parents house while waiting tables at tge local diner

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
AND YET SHE ACTED SUPRISED AND REJECTED

as for her possee they never suspected this outcome TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
UGH!

Again, though the premise of the story is OK, you're protagonist is a WIMP!

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Wish you would complete this sentence...

"My attorney didn't think this "

It ended the paragraph 4 paragraphs up from this comment.

Oh well to late now.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

@Anonymous 10/04/15 Re: Internet Myths - Thank you! Even after all these years, this inane trope is still being used.

@Anonymous 06/20/17 - Correctamundo! As you say, the only time the company is liable is in the "corporate whore" type stories, and in any case, it's the EMPLOYEE who has standing to sue.

I know from Longhorn's preface in Ch 4, that this is going to be a reconciliation. Just based on the "YOU GO TO HELL AND TAKE HER WITH YOU," line, reconciliation is humanly impossible, IMHO. Fuck, it's probably godly impossible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Crap

Why do you make the men so pathetic. Pile of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Regardless He Got Some Things Right

In a previous chapter he mentioned his companys' cameras had optical zoom, that is as opposed to digital zoom. All digital does is give you blurry, fat pixels, optical stays as clear as the camera resolution allows. They really do have the lasers to beam off of windows and pick up sounds from inside. That's why they always try to have SCIF's without windows. If they do have windows we put vibrating buzzers on the glass that can be remotely activated to defeat the lasers. Other than that folks get over it, it's a free story, this isn't a Jack Ryan novel. If you don't like it quit reading or better yet write your own. I have a suspicion we will end up with a Recon coming in the end. I was married to a woman years ago, we had two small children and without going into details in many ways she was Laura. But in our case there was no RAAC and I don't believe there should be in this case either with what we know at this point, but it isn't my story. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

Mark is such a PUSSY. No wonder Laura thought nothing of cheating with a short cocked loser from her Company, though what she saw in the pathetic specimen Brian is, is anyone's guess. Disgusting!! Mark was willing to take back the deceiving, brazen liar and whore slut cheat after she sucks and fucks another man!! If he does not respect himself, no one is going to respect him. I cringed when he did all his abject begging!!! Worse than disgusting!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
About time

So he finally grew a pair.

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Why

Please tell me why all these husbands have to get video evidence of there wife’s adultery over many weeks or months? Why do they have to get hundreds of hours of proof of her cheating when only once is sufficient, it just loses all believability. Tell me how any person who professes to love another can remain calm knowing that person who they love is walking out the door to cheat. But they not only do it once but many times over many weeks and months, once again it loses all believability.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous