Lying to breed

Story Info
Deshaun lies about his vasectomy.
2.1k words
4.13
44k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leaving work when I decided to hit the bar on my way home. The game was on, and I didn't feel like watching it alone in my apartment. My roommate was gone for the weekend.

I waltzed into the bar and hit the bathroom first. Checking the mirror, I looked fine, just a little tired. Sometimes I come home with dirt on my face or my clothes. Working full time in a warehouse will do that to you, but it'll also help keep you toned up. My muscles were medium sized, not crazy bodybuilder or anything. But they looked good under my dark skin.

I made my way out to the front again and took a seat. I didn't pay attention to who I sat next to and just ordered my drink. A Jack and Coke to start, to get the relaxation process started.

"I'll have one of those too," pipes in the voice of someone next to me. I turn to look at the someone, who is actually a very pretty white fork with dark blonde hair. And she's got the blue eyes to match. With the way she was sitting, I could tell she had a phat, juicy ass.

I smile at her. "My treat," I say. She smiles back. "I'm Deshaun." I put my hand out to her.

"Alyssa," she says, gingerly shaking my hand back. "Are you here just to watch the game?"

"Mostly, yeah. My roommate is out of town for the weekend, and it's kind of boring watching a game by myself. Plus, if I stayed home, I wouldn't be looking at such a pretty face." I'm hoping that's not too forward, but I also don't care. Honestly, I could use some pussy.

It's been about six months since I broke up with my ex, and I haven't seen anyone else since. Sad, I know. Just wasn't a priority I guess. But now that I'm here, why miss an opportunity?

Alyssa smiles. "I'm only here because I was supposed to meet somebody, but it's looking like he bailed." She sighs. The bartender sets out drinks in front of us.

"Sorry to hear that," I add. I take a sip.

"I'm not bent out of shape over it. This was supposed to be the first date, so it's more like a bullet dodged," she says. She picks up her drink.

"Well, maybe you can still have a first date," I say. She raises an eyebrow at me. "Well, you know, since we're both here already and, well, I did buy you that drink already." I smile at her so she knows it's lighthearted and there's no pressure. But I hope she agrees.

Alyssa nods and takes a long sip. Then she shrugs. "Why not? Like you said, we're both here already."

____________________

We go on chatting throughout the game, and make it through two more Jack and cokes. I figure if this is the last one, I'll be fine to drive us back to my place...

"Hey, the game is almost over," I say.

"Oh." Alyssa looks disappointed. "Guess that means this date is almost over?"

"It doesn't have to be. I'm heading home, but you're welcome to join me. No pressure, I'll call you a cab if you'd like instead." I'm hoping she comes home with me so I can pound that little pawg pussy.

"I'd love to come over," she says. I smile and my cock twitches, knowing that I'm about to let it out to play.

"Great, let's go then." I pay the tab at the bar, and walk her out by the waist, her midriff showing slightly so that her belly skin is warm against my arm.

We get home, and we get inside my apartment.

"Which one is the bathroom?" she asks.

"First door on the left."

While she goes to the bathroom, I go to my room to search for some condoms, but no luck. It seems my box of magnums had disappeared. Shit.

The door opens and Alyssa walks into my room. She takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

"So," she says. "Your room is nice." She sounds kind of awkward, maybe a little nervous. Like she wants something but is too afraid to ask.

"Thanks," I reply. "Do you need anything? Water, a snack, anything?"

"Can I have...no, can I ask a question?"

"Okay."

"How big is your dick?" Alyssa blurts.

I chuckle. I'm a bit shocked by her question, but I find it rather amusing. "Would you like to see it?" I ask. Before she answers, I start slowly unbuckling my belt and opening up my jeans. I pull them off and leave myself in my boxers.

Alyssa looks a little more nervous, but she's staring straight at my member. It's eye level while she sits on my bed, with me stading across from her. I take two steps forward so it's closer.

"Yes," she whispers. I pull my boxers down and let my now growing cock out of hiding. I wish she could've seen it fully grown first, but she'll see it soon enough.

"Oh wow," she said. "I've never been with a black man that actually lived up to the bbc stereotype before."

"But you have slept with a black man?"

"Yes."

"So you know how to suck a cock, right?"

"Yes."

"So prove it," I say. I step forward twice more so the tip is right in front of her lips. My full, 8" cock, thicker than average too.

Alyssa stares at it for a moment, and then slowly sticks out her tongue and licks straight down the middle of it. I shudder at the feeling, my cock sensitive and pulsating as the blood fills the rest.

She progresses down my cock with her tongue slowly, then begins using her lips too. Her tongue is hitting all the right spots right under my tip, and I can feel it throb every time she does.

Eventually, she's grabbing my cock with one hand and sucking vigorously. I'm talking drool, eyes watering, all that. The way she's taking this cock down her throat could make me cum, but I don't want to yet. I have other plans for her.

"Baby, stop, I want to fuck you," I say.

"Yeah?" She takes her mouth off my cock to speak, but keeps using her hand to pleasure me.

"Mmhm, I wanna feel that tight pussy." I pull my cock away and I use my hands to pull her up to undress. I start with her top, revealing her C cups underneath. They're perky and soft looking, with the smallest, softest little nipples.

She pulls off her skirt to reveal a grey thong that's clearly been soaked through. There's even slick on her thighs, meaning she was enjoying that blow job just as much as I was.

"Baby, pull those panties off and get on your stomach for me," I order. I lean down to kiss her soft lips first, taking my time to taste her.

"Wait," she says. "Condom." She breaks the kiss and looks expectantly at me.

I Lean down to start kissing her again. "We don't need that baby, I'm clean," I say. I knew not having condoms would come and to bite me in the ass. But god damn, I need to find some way to get this girl to let me smash without it. I can't wait any longer to fill up her pussy.

"No, that's fine, but I'm not on the pill. I mean, are you ready to have a baby with me?" She asks sarcastically.

Actually, I have always wanted a family. Even though I'm only 26, I've been dreaming about being a father someday. Obviously Alyssa wasn't ready to be a mother, but maybe I could fix that.

"Baby, don't worry, I got a vasectomy last year," I lie. I feel a little guilty, but right now I'm so horny that I don't care. I need this woman's pussy walls to grip me. The more I think about it, the more I need it.

"A vasectomy? Aren't you too young?" she asks.

"No, I found a doctor that can do them at an affordable price, and it's reversible if I ever change my mind about kids. Which I won't," I lie again. "Let me fuck you now baby." I push her backwards gently and crawl on top of her, kissing her before she can protest me any more.

Without warning, I reach my hands underneath her and flip her. She cries out in Surprise, but follows along. I push her ass down so she's flat on her stomach like Prone Bone, my favorite position for deep penetration. I run my cock through her slick, and line it up with her tiny hole.

I push it forward, taking my time getting it inside of her. She was wet as fuck, but the slight resistance as I pushed forward made my cock feel good.

When I finally bottomed out, gently and slowly, Alyssa sighed a little. Then, I pulled my cock out, and thrust it forward hard, right back into her.

"Fuck!" Alyssa cried. "Oh god, fuck, do that again!"

I start pounding her like that, and her moans get louder.

"Fuck, Deshaun, I've never been fucked like this before, you've got me close already!" Alyssa moans. Her face is twisted up so I can tell the pleasure is overwhelming her.

It's starting to get me close too, feeling the tight grip of her walls on my shaft. My tip was ramming into something all the way up inside of her, turning me on more and making my cock throb inside. I was deep in her fertile, unprotected pussy.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming," I say. I keep my speed up, feeling the pleasure start to rise.

The amazing sensations, the sounds she made, and the thought of filling her gullible pussy with my potent semen pushed me over the edge. I shoved my prick as hard as I could into her pussy, making sure the tip of my cock was touching her cervix, and I unloaded.

A loud grunt came from me and a loud moan from her as rope after rope of my cum spilled out inside of her. So much cum, that it started to spill out the sides while my cock was still throbbing in her. I hadn't unloaded like that in months, let alone unprotected; my ex never let me take the condom off.

I collapsed on top of Alyssa and took a minute to catch my breath. She looked like she was in a euphoric state like me. She must have orgasmed.

Finally, I lifted myself up and slowly pulled my empty cock out of her. A massive glob of cum fell out and on to the bed. Alyssa propped herself up on to her elbows and knees. More cum slowly started to pour out, leaving sticky streams down her inner thighs.

That's probably the most cum I've ever unloaded in a single round. There's no way this girl wasn't getting pregnant.

"Wow," she says. She and I both sit up, taking a minute to catch our breath. "I've never had sex like that before. Or had cum inside me."

"Good."

"I definitely climaxed."

"Even better," I say.

She grabs her clothes and gets up, heading to the bathroom. While she's in there, I take my time thinking about what I just did.

She has no idea that she's going to get knocked up. No clue that she just got bred by a big black cock. In a few weeks, she'll start wondering why her period is late, why she feels queasy. I wonder what she'll do.

A few minutes later, she returns and I go to the bathroom to clean myself up next.

When I get back to the room, Alyssa is curled up on my bed In her clothes, asleep. She must have been tired after the drinks and the rough sex. I crawl in bed next to her.

When I wake up the next morning, Alyssa is gone. There's a note on my nightstand that says, "had to get to work. ttyl. heres my number :) "

I set the note to the side. I wonder what she'll decide to do with our baby. I wonder if she'll reach out to me when her belly starts to swell, or if she'll suck it up and take care of it herself. Or, if she'll get rid of it entirely.

Any way, she's going to be surprised when she takes that pregnancy test and it comes back positive.