Making Her a Mommy Again

Story Info
Dating app leads to unwanted breeding.
1.8k words
4.35
81.9k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed outside the door of her house, softly with open mouths, then she pulled herself back.

"Just so you know, I don't have sex on the first date," she said, with her hand on my chest.

I looked at her in her orange dress, made of a thin material that showed off her full breasts and wide hips. I put my hand on the small of her back and pulled her in close.

"Just invite me in for a drink," I whispered in her ear. My hand slipped down to the swell of her ass. She must have been able to feel my cock in my pants, pointed down, hardening and pressed against her.

She looked up at me. "Just a drink," she said. I cupped her face in my hands, kissing her lips, then kissed down her neck, softly, making her moan and push against me. Her skin was so soft against my lips, lightly salty from the warm night. It made my cock swell against her.

"Come on in then," she said, as she turned to unlock the door. I watched her sexy ass sway as she stepped into her house. She started to head for the kitchen, but I caught her hand and pulled her back, pulling her close to me.

I started kissing her again, my hands firm on both her hips. Her eyes were closed, her head tilted to the side, her soft tongue twirling against mine.

I pulled her over to the couch and sat her down. On the windowsill were pictures of her and her daughter. 32, divorced, mother, just like her dating profile said. We continued to make out, my hand sliding up to her breast as we kissed. She moaned into my mouth when I squeezed her breast softly. I could taste the margarita on her lips from dinner.

I slide my hand inside her dress, inside her bra, and cupped her full breast in my hand as we kissed. My thumb and finger gently pinched her nipple, and she shifted her hips on the couch.

"Please, this is too much," she panted. I leaned down and sucked her nipple into my mouth. She moaned, closing her eyes, feeling my mouth pull her hard nipple into my mouth over and over. My tongue twirling against the hardened bud. Her breath quickened.

"My nipples have become so sensitive since I had my daughter."

I moved my hand up her soft thigh, pulling up her dress, exposing see-through orange panties that matched her dress. I slid my hand between her legs, holding her sex. She looked down at me with half-closed eyes as I started to move my thumb against her clit. She moaned.

"I'm not going to fuck you, John."

"I know you're not. I'm just going to touch you like this."

I moved my fingers up and down her soaked panties, over her slit, as my thumb teased her clit. She tried to squeeze her legs closed on my hand, but my middle finger found its way inside her panties. Stroking her bare slit.

Her eyes were closed, focused on my finger teasing her.

I whispered in her ear, "Open your legs. Show me that you like it. Do it now."

She let her legs fall open.

"Good girl. I like you showing me how hungry your pussy is."

I kissed her deeply on her mouth, as my middle finger traced up and down her wet slit, circling her clit lightly. She moaned into my mouth when I pressed my thick finger insider her.

"You have to stop," she breathed.

"We're not going to fuck," I said as I kissed her neck. "We're just going to get each other off. Don't you want to get off?"

I pushed a second finger inside her before she could answer, filling her up more, my palm rubbing against her clit. She moaned, rolling her hips against my hand, her bent legs spread wide.

As I teased her pussy with my two fingers, I held the side of her face with my other hand. I brought my thumb to her lips and circled it around her mouth. Then I pushed my thumb into her mouth, as my fingers dipped deeper inside her pussy.

"Suck my thumb, pretty girl."

She started sucking it with her wet mouth as I fucked her faster with my fingers. She looked so good like that, her orange dress over her hips, my fingers inside her wet hole, one breast exposed, and her eyes closed as she worked my thumb with her mouth.

It was almost my favorite part of nights like these. When the women went from "date pretty" to "half-undressed throbbing slut." She moved her mouth up and down on my thumb as my fingers fucked her harder. She was moving her hips against my hand, working towards her own orgasm. Humping her hips on a stranger's hand, so desperate to cum.

"You don't get to cum yet," I said, stilling my fingers inside her. She opened her eyes, and I rolled my wet thumb over her lips. "Unbutton my pants and start sucking."

Her hands found the buttons of my pants while I stroked her hair. She paused, then pulled my thick, hard cock out of her underwear. It looked too big for her pretty mouth. I felt her hot breath on it as she hesitated.

I pushed her head down on me, and moaned as I felt the heat of her mouth on me. "So good," I sighed. I leaned over and started moving my fingers inside her wet hole again, rubbing her swollen clit. She started bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

She started moaning louder as my fingers worked her pussy. Her mouth squeezed down on my cock, slobbering all over it, moaning as I brought her closer and closer. She looked so good humping my hand, leaning over and swallowing my cock. Another whore mommy not able to control her pussy.

Then she tensed up and squeezed her legs together tight. She started cumming on my hand, her legs squeezing and shaking, her mouth moaning non-stop on my cock. She gave herself over to it. The absolute release. My fingers pistoning in and out of her, my cock throbbing in her throat. All women are so beautiful when they cum.

When she calmed down, she slid her mouth off my still hard cock, and rested her head against my thigh. I could feel her hot breath there, her hair against my skin. She looked up at me with half-closed eyes.

"You didn't cum."

"I'm going to cum inside you."

Her eyes widened. "That wasn't the deal!"

"I said I wasn't going to fuck you. I'm going to rape you."

She tried to lift her head up, but I grabbed her left arm and flipped her over on her stomach. Her knees on the floor, her upper body bent over the couch.

"John, stop!"

She looked amazing like that. Orange dress up over her hips, her orange panties pulled down her thighs, her pussy so wet and swollen.

She fought to get up, but I had both arms pinned behind her back.

"My name isn't John. Let me explain something to you, just so we're clear. I find women like you online, and I breed them."

"Get off my you sick fuck!" She struggled against my strong arms holding her down.

"Look at you, your full, lovely hips, your swollen breasts, your hungry pussy. This is what you were made for."

"I'll call the police!"

"No, what you're going to do is cum. Do you know what I've found, after doing this so many times? Once a pussy cums, it's so easy for it to keep cumming. Youre' going to cum so many times you're not going to be able to remember your name."

She started to say something more, but I pressed her down even further on the couch, and shoved my thick, swollen cock all the way up inside her. She tried to scream, but I had one hand over her mouth. She could feel what she was now. My pretty little breeding hole.

I savagely fucked my hard cock up inside her, and her wet pussy swallowed it up, over and over, just like it was supposed to do. She kept trying to kick and fight, and that made my cock so much harder. Watching my hips slam up against her sexy round ass, hearing her muffled screams, I knew I had picked a good one.

Eventually she calmed down and just took it. My long smooth strokes, pounding in and out of her. My balls slapping against her clit. My soft groans as I spread her pussy open and touched her deep inside.

"I know you're not on the pill, and that you're against abortion," I said, raping her tight pussy from behind. "And I know your daughter is at your parents for the week. I'm going to enjoy you so much."

She cried into the couch cushion.

"This can be easy, or it can be hard," I said, spanking her ass with my hand. She jumped and squeezed down on my cock. "Do you want it easy, or hard?"

"Easy," she whispered.

"Good girl," I said, pulling her body back on my slick, hard cock over and over. Setting a rhythm for our mating.

"Tell me you're my little breeding whore."

"I'm you're little breeding whore," she panted.

"That's right. Now show me you want it. Push that slut pussy back on my cock."

She began to push her hips back on me. Moaning every time I bottomed out inside her.

"You're going to get my cum so deep inside you, baby girl."

She moaned as I started fucking her harder. One hand holding her arms behind her back, the other in her hair. Riding her tight pussy.

"Ask Daddy to cum inside you."

"Please cum inside me, Daddy."

"Should Daddy breed his little whore?"

"Yes, please, Daddy, please breed your whore."

I held her down, fucking her as hard as I could, slamming my cock into her over and over. She kept her sexy ass up in the air for me, my balls hitting her clit just right. She moaned and grunted with each thrust. I could feel her pussy squeezing down on me more and more.

"That's right, milk the cum out of me, little whore."

I jerked her head back by the hair, pounding her so deep, and she came. She came like a bitch being bred in the wild. Her mouth open, wailing deep in her throat, her tight hole between her legs squeezing me so hard.

Then I let loose inside her. All of the cum that I'd saved up for weeks, erupting deep inside her, splashing her womb. Soaking her tight fuck hole with my seed.

I held her like that for minutes. Breathing heavy against her back. Her face against the cushion. My cock still throbbing inside her. She looked up at me.

"Please let me go."

"Maybe tomorrow, pretty girl."