Lykas: The Great Warrior Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kael is an amazing warrior, that's what attracts me the most to him, even more than his incredible handsomeness. Which is why I would never treat him with less respect than I would a warrior, even if he lost to me. This is also the reason his happiness came back, and he was now looking forward to our night together.

My heavy cock had been hard since the fight, never going down ever for a second as I kept thinking about the night ahead. Especially, thinking about the incredibly sexy man I was going to spend it with. Kael had a rugged face, you could see he had been a warrior for a couple of years now. He also had a full beard and a hairy body, making him look like a real man. He was sexy. The sexiest man I'd ever seen.

We were standing so close to each other I could feel his heat radiating from his body. We were just looking each other in the eye, not making a sound. I had dropped a hand to my hard dick, gently massaging all 9 inches. It could even go to 9.5 inches when I was very excited. Unfortunately, Kael's cock was soft, he had lost his erection when he lost the fight.

Without a single word, Kael dropped down to his knees. He knew what he was here to do, and he would do it right. Kael raised his head slightly, to let me know that he wanted my cock in his mouth. His tongue darted out to lick at the tip, but then he just stuck it straight in, eagerly taking me in. My balls filled with pre-cum immediately.

He took the whole length, slowly sliding himself up and down. Kael licked at the sides and used his lips to squeeze the base tightly. As soon as his mouth closed around my entire shaft, he sucked it in deeply, and slowly moved it up and down until he reached the base. Then, he wrapped his lips tightly around the head, moving his head up and down while using his fingers to massage my balls.

I didn't really care if he sucked my cock, that wasn't why I got hard. I loved seeing Kael worship me, to give him the confidence boost he needed. It was the act itself that excited me, knowing how much he enjoyed sucking cock. Knowing that every time he would do it, I would be able to cum all over his face. To feel him swallowing all my cum down his throat. I don't want to go overboard with my praise, but it was the best feeling ever. Being worshipped is an alpha's greatest fantasy, whether you're gay or straight.

Kael moaned quietly as he slid down my body, moving lower and lower, till he reached the base of my balls. With a wicked smile on his face, he flicked his tongue at my slit. Immediately, my eyes flared open, the touch made me shudder and tremble. My cock throbbed between his lips, eager for his warm mouth. He looked up at me, smiling confidently. He could tell how badly I wanted him to suck my dick. All I had to say was "Fuck".

Kael's grin broadened and his eyes locked onto mine. He lowered his head again, licking around the rim, sucking in my pubic hair, exploring the sensitive skin around the head.

I was grinding my hips, my free hand reaching down to grab his head. I held him close, letting him explore all the details of my manhood, without even lifting a finger. The experience made me lose control quickly, and without warning, I thrust myself into his mouth. Kael gasped loudly as I pushed all the way inside, stopping just short of the back of his throat. It was the only thing holding him back from pushing all of me inside. It didn't stop him from bobbing his head slowly.

As I began pumping myself in and out of his mouth, Kael turned to the side, opening his jaw wide to accommodate my fat cock. This position was really intense for both of us. Our bodies pressed together. My massive member stretched his jaws, filling his mouth with spit. As I continued to move my hips in and out of his mouth, he licked around the head with gusto, getting a taste of the pre-cum leaking out of my balls.

Kael moaned louder and I sped up my pace, wanting to feel that glorious moan explode from his chest. His head started bobbing faster, wrapping his lips tighter around the tip, sucking even harder, tasting my cock even better.

His eyes widened as I stopped thrusting. I grabbed his jaw, pressing my cock deep into his throat. Instinctively, Kael tried to pull away, but my grip was too tight, forcing him to accept my full length.

I pulled his head back down to my groin, keeping it in place with one hand, and grabbing the back of his head. I could feel my orgasm coming. I wanted him to feel it too. So, I pulled him closer, pushing his face further down my cock, deeper into his throat. He choked a little, letting out a muffled groan. The sensation felt wonderful.

The next moment, I exploded inside his mouth. Each pulse, coming out of my cock was harder than the last. I came all over his mouth, pouring copious amounts of creamy spunk down his throat.

Kael gulped my load down greedily, using his hand to coat his cheeks with a thick white cream. His teeth were chattering from the excitement. It was unbelievable, watching my cum shoot out of my cock like that, right into his hungry mouth. It was like he couldn't believe his luck.

I must have shot 11 or 12 jets of cum into his mouth. I am a horny man, I cum a lot. And yet, he didn't waste a single drop. He was able to swallow it all. The pleasure was divine.

As I slowed down, panting and feeling weak, I reached out and held his chin in my palm. Looking directly into his eyes, I softly kissed his forehead, trying to express how much this meant to me.

Finally, I told him, "Thank you, Kael. You have proved yourself to be an amazing cock sucker, with excellent skills and a flawless technique. You made me feel incredible, and you were rewarded with a thick load of my sweet nectar. Which you knew not to waste. You have accomplished what you came for. You may return to your own tent now."

Kael stood still. He was looking at me. A look of confrontation in his eyes. He didn't move towards the exit, instead he moved around on the made-up bed and got on his knees. His gorgeous butt pointing towards me.

"Kael..." I said.

"You are the Great Warrior," he interrupted. "You and I both know this isn't enough to empty your balls. You need at least one or two more times to empty them. And I can not in good conscious leave here until they are empty. So use me."

Even though I had just came, my cock was fully hard again.

"Do not make me do this, Kael. If I start, there is not stopping me. I won't stop even if you beg me to. I will continue until you are full of my juice, until the only name at your lips is mine. Until your legs are unable to carry you out of this room."

"I've got strong legs." smiled Kael.

This pushed me over the edge. This sexy man was on his knees in front of me, wanting me. I had never been hornier. He had just poked the bear, and the bear was about to poke him back. With his big fucking stick.

I basically jumped down on him, burying my face in his hairy crack. As my tongue licked his twitchy hole, I was invigorated. His taste and smell were divine. I couldn't get enough of them. I wanted to eat him all up. So I went at it.

He moaned.

He clenched his muscles tight around my probing tongue. I felt his body trembling underneath me. Kael screamed out his submission as I took ownership of his hole. He kept begging me to fuck him. He pleaded with me to own him. I took all that defiance and bravado and crushed it. I threw it aside, like trash. I owned him.

As I devoured his hole, Kael cried out repeatedly. Crying out loudly.

My large hands squeezed his hips tightly, driving my tongue deep inside him. I sucked harder, biting at his ass as I pleasured him with my mouth. With his every scream, it turned me on even more. The power of this guy and his powerful body combined with my skillful tongue turning me on to the core.

When I heard him cry out for me, I decided to insert a finger into his gaping hole. He took it easily, arching his back, gasping as my fingertip sank into his puckered ring. As I swirled my tongue around his insides, gently rubbing against his prostate, Kael shuddered and begged, calling out for me again. "Lykas...!" He growled.

Drunk on the pleasure I was giving him, I inserted a second finger inside him. He was rock solid. I could feel every vein and muscle under my fingertips. I loved playing with his hot hole. Taking him apart. Tearing his hole wide open, exposing everything I needed to get to his most intimate parts. Once he was exposed to my ministrations, he would surrender himself to me completely. Any doubt he might have had would disappear the moment he felt me push in another finger. No resistance. No fear. Just him and me, together, no matter what. He wanted me to do this to him. He wanted me to put my fingers in him. He begged for it. He demanded it. There was no hesitation on his part, he loved being taken apart by me.

As I was working 3 of my fingers inside him, with my tongue trying to help out on the outside. I took hold of his massive tool, fuck that was big, my big hand could barely hold it. I barely had time to move my hand on it before I felt it pulse.

"Lykas... FUCK!" he moaned out, as he was splashing the rugs underneath us with his powerful orgasm.

I smiled. Good. If I could get this kind of reaction with just my fingers, then he is going to love when my babymaker is in him. He was ready for it now. So I removed my fingers from his wanting hole. I got a bit back up, standing on my knees and pushing my hardness against his ass. I moved to his hear from behind him.

"This is your last chance to leave," I whispered in his hear.

His head was half-turned so he could look at me.

"Just do it already," he groaned.

I slapped his ass, hard, and he cried out in pain. Who was he to give me orders? I am the one in charge here. I was going to fuck him, but I was going to take my time. I didn't want to hurt him, I wanted him to enjoy the full experience. I would go slow at first, making sure he is comfortable before I pound the living out of him.

"You better behave, boy," I said sternly.

He whimpered as I rubbed my wet cockhead against his ass. But the power of my stare was too much for him.

"Oh, God... Lykas... Please... Fuck me... PLEASE... FUCK ME!!"

I grabbed him by the hair.

"Good boy. Now spread those legs for me."

Kael obeyed without hesitation. I saw his mouth gap open slightly as he struggled to keep from moaning. I placed my large palm on his ass. One side, facing me, and the other facing forward, on the floor. I was going to bend him over, and then penetrate him. I used my hand to separate his legs, positioning myself behind him.

I positioned my cockhead between his taut ass cheeks. My massive length looked gigantic as it slowly penetrated Kael's backdoor. As it entered his rim, I realized I should not have put my entire length in him. That will hurt. So I slid in a couple inches of my swollen head. Then I eased it back out. And then back in. Over and over. Slowly, I sunk my manhood deep into Kael. One inch. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine.

With each inch I slipped deeper inside him, I watched his face turn to pure lust. At the sight of me sliding deep inside his tight hole, at the firmness of his muscles contracting around me. Each pull of my tool became stronger. More demanding. When he felt me slide in a little further than I normally do, he screamed out his passion.

"God... OHHH MYYYY GOD!!! Lykas!! Oh god, I can feel it moving! FUCK YEAH!!! Lykas... MORE!!!!!!!!!"

With each thrust of my penis, he begged for more. This amazing specimen of manhood was begging for more cock. To be filled. Taken apart. This big thing he had in his ass was demanding. Wanting more.

And so I did.

Every few thrusts, I grabbed his ass tighter with my hands, crushing it as I pumped my manhood deeper inside him. I would push my hardness into his sensitive prostate. I would use my thumbs to rub and massage his clenching hole. The pleasure was intense. After three more minutes of gentle penetration, I took my dick out. Instead, I slammed it into his waiting asshole, bottoming out in him. Instantly, I could tell that Kael liked this new technique. Because he moaned out his approval. It wasn't too painful for him. In fact, it was exactly what he was after. What he needed. A larger portion of my huge pole stuffed deep into his ass. Making his most intimate places stretch and stretch, until he was desperate to explode.

We repeated this maneuver a few more times, him requesting more, me complying, me bringing him closer and closer to his peak. But instead of fucking him senseless like I planned, I pulled out of him. Holding my erection firmly in my hand, I took my huge sword away from him. It shocked him as it left him. And now he was defenseless. Completely vulnerable.

Now it was my time. Time to dominate. Time to teach him a lesson.

"Lie down."

He did. He was now completely flat on his stomach on the make-shift bed. I laid down on top of him. Crushing him with my full weight. He had no escape. I positionned my hard member at his entrance, and slammed all of it in. He screamed at the sudden intrusion. But it didn't stop me. I was now pounding him hard. Taking almost all of my length out of him before slamming it back in again. I was bouncing on top of him, fucking him faster and faster, my hunk of meat driving in and out of his desperate ass. Pounding him with relentless force. Making him beg for mercy.

But mercy was something he would not get. Not from me.

"Do you like it? Do you?" I barked.

No answer came. No response. All I could hear was the sound of my strong cock plunging into his tight virgin hole, and his loud continuous moan. Everyone in the camp probably heard him. They knew I had made him mine. Nobody will ever touch him like I do.

That thought spurred me on. Making me even harder than I already was. Knowing how good I could make him feel. Taking control of him like I never had before. Being so dominant over him, giving him such pleasure. Taking his virginity. He was loving it. So much in fact, he started cumming again.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming," he panted.

It didn't make me stop or slow down. On the contrary, it made me go faster, harder. His cock was letting it all out, stuck between the bed and his stomach. Out of reach, but it didn't stop him from having one of the most pleasurable orgasm of his life. He might have cum, but I wasn't done with him. Without taking myself out of him, I pulled him up with me to his feet. I bent him over, and he grabbed one of the poles of the tent, for support. I was now fucking him standing, in the middle of the room. With my enormous erection slamming into his virgin butt.

There is nothing quite like seeing a guy bend over for you, feeling the fat head of your penis rubbing against his ass, stretching it out wide, reaching his prostate and poking right at his deepest spot. So very taboo. Such a naughty pleasure. Knowing you are pleasing someone else by doing this. Feeling his anus gape open wider as he desperately pushes back onto your dick. You know you're not hurting him. You're filling him up. Your aim is precise, knowing exactly where to poke your tip, to reach his sweet spot. Every single stroke drives straight through his chute, finding his sensitive prostate. Exploring every inch of his nerve-packed tunnel. And every single thrust brings out more lusty cries from his throat. Making you think about conquering the world with this hot-blooded man. Thinking about how great you two will look fucking together. How lucky you are to be with such a pretty stud.

I fucked him like this for what seemed like an eternity. My hands on his hips, helping me get more traction to push more of myself into him. His legs were shaking from my violent assault. His dick was fully hard again, I could see it swing between in his legs. Following my own movements. It was a big beautiful dick. It seemed longer than mine, it must be at least 10-inches long. But it seemed a bit thinner than mine, and I definitely had him on girth. Good. I am the Alpha male in this tent, we don't need another one.

I could have continued fucking him like this longer. But I wanted to see his face. I wanted to see all the pleasures I was giving him on his beautiful face. So I removed myself from him. I flipped him over and I pushed him down on the bed. He was now on his back. I kneeled behind him, took his legs and put them on my shoulders. I immediately pushed myself back into him, with one hard thrust. I could see him close his eyes because of the intrusion, with his mouth gaped open to release a groan. He seemed surprised at first, but his pleasure quickly overcame his shock. Like everything else he has experienced. Because I was now ramming myself into his gaping backdoor, my groin smashed against his rear. Pumping in and out, harder and harder. Faster and faster. Plowing his lovely hole. Shoving my magnificent member all the way into his hungry ass. Making his hole gape, let me enter his bowels so easily.

I loved seeing his face fight the pleasure he was feeling. Seeing his pupils dilate and his eyes widen as I drove my erection deep into his well stretched ring. His body reacted in absolute pleasure, like he was floating in air. The intense friction of the moment created some wonderful fireworks going off inside his body. Flashes of light shooting up and down his spine. Shooting bolts of electricity from his fingertips to the ends of his toes. The sensation so great that he could only moan and pant. He tried to grab his leaking cock, but I stopped him.

"No touching." I ordered.

I let go of his legs I was holding and grabbed both his wrists. I pulled them above his head, forcing me to lean forward onto him. Our faces were now inches away from each other. I could feel his hot breath on my face, and he could feel mine. I could see him clearly, he is a beautiful man. A truly magnificient specimen of a man. As I was looking at him, I noticed his eyes escaping my gaze.

"Look at me."

He obeyed. His dark eyes were burning with desire. I continued to fuck him, while staring into each other's eyes. I wanted him to see me. To see the man who was giving him all of this pleasure. To see the man who owned him. And I wanted to see him submitting to the pleasure, desiring more, accepting to be mine. His pulsing dick was trapped between our ripped abs. Grinding against them every time I pushed myself into him.

"I'm cumming again Lykas. Fuck!" he exclaimed.

"Cum for me." I simply said.

Once again, without touching himself, his dick erupted in an explosive orgasm. Sending waves of sperm between our bodies. I smiled. His ass contracted on my massive dick, the muscles around his anus squeezing tightly. I couldn't resist my climax anymore. So I gave in. I filled him with more cum than he could take, if he were a woman he would have been pregnant after that night. I grunted and panted as I was shooting my load deep inside him.

I stayed inside him for a couple more minutes, catching my breath. My forehead standing against his forehead. Then I straightened myself up and removed myself from him. I looked at him, lying in front of me. His hairy chest and stomach were wet, full of his cum and sweat, which made him even sexier. I could even see some of his cum on my toned stomach. I smiled as I lied down next to him.

"Thank you Great Warrior. It was truly amazing," he said, breaking the silence.

"Who said it was over?" I smirked.

There was a surprised look in his eyes. We had been at it for hours, so he was shocked I could continue.

"I've been doing all the work so far. So this time, it's your turn to please me," I said. "First, clean me up. Then blow me till I'm hard. And finally, ride me so I can fill you up again."

I pushed his head towards my stomach, where his cum was. Without complaining, he lapped up all of his cum and made love to my abs along the way. He made his way down to my soft cock and took it all in his mouth without me doing anything. Good. He is a man on a mission, and he knows his job. I put my hands behind my head and simply watched him work my cock, a smile on my face. His eager tongue sliding across my shaft as he cleansed it of its juices. Now it was shiny again, shiny and soft, like before a battle. Ready to conquer whatever comes our way.