Lykas: The Great Warrior Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started slurping loudly, almost swallowing the whole thing in one shot. Good boy. Not yet done with me. There is still so much left to eat. Still so many pounds to give him. A nice steady rhythm. Each time he took half of my cock into his mouth. Then releasing it with a slurp. It's the best sound in the world. The best part about having him worship me is that his tongue works on all parts of my cock. Gagging, sucking, licking. Just everything. Sucking harder than before. Since he knows how good it feels to have a man's mouth working over him. He seems determined to give me the best possible oral sex he can.

My balls are beginning to ache. Time to start driving him insane. A gentle slap to his lips, not too hard, but enough to let him know there is more coming soon. His mouth was moving in sync with my thrusts.

"Now ride me!" I ordered.

He took my cock out of his mouth and straddled me. He pointed my hard dick at his twitching hole and sat on it. He was slowly pushing me deeper and deeper into himself. It didn't take long before my cock took his rightful place deep inside him. After all, I had just been fucking him for the last hour, and my previous load served as lube when he was sliding down on me. Now that I was fully in, he started moving his hips up and down. Lifting his knees slightly. Going further inside him. Pressing my length to his hole. Filling his tight channel with my dick. Sliding down then back up again.

It was a perfect fit. No room for doubt. He felt me. He felt my heat and mass invading his cave. Breaking the ice, warming his walls. An excited smile on his face, taking control of the moment. Making him accept my presence and his permission to fuck him again. Accepting to be used. Taking pleasure in being fucked by a man. Accepting my cock filling his hole. Accepting my semen splashing against his cheeks and making him lose count. He knew this was it, right here and now. This was his destiny.

There is nothing sexier than seeing an alpha dominant man willingly pushing your cock into his tight hole, as he whimpers from the pleasures of it. This was the sight before me, Kael moving up and down on my big fucking dick. He had his eyes closed, to take all the pleasure in, but I was watching him.

He continued like this for at least thirty minutes. Alternating speed, and either making small movements or getting completely pounded. Moving at a decent pace. Accepting the fact that this is my dick in his ass. Owning his pleasure. Making sure I wasn't hurting him. Inching closer and closer to the edge. Close to losing control and blowing his load all over my chest. The noises coming out of his mouth told me he was close. He moved his hand to his throbbing erection. This time I didn't stop him, I let him pleasure himself. He started rapidly jerking his massive penis.

"I'm cumming, Lykas. I can feel it," he panted.

"Good. Use my big dick to make yourself cum. Do it good, and I'll reward you with a nice load inside your tight hole," I smirked. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes... yes..." he whimpered.

With only a few more tugs on his dick, he came all over me. He came hard. Splashing my stomach and chest with his thick cum. I didn't move, I kept my hands behind my head and simply watched him continue to move up and down on my dick. He was so fucking sexy. And once again, I flooded his hole with my mainly semen. We were both panting and smiling. Without me even asking, he took me out of him and licked his cum which was on me. He made sure I was fully clean before swallowing it all. He fell down on me, his head taking place in the cradle of my neck, and half of his body on top of mine. I could feel his heat, his hairy chest against my own. It was a good feeling. I put one of my hands on his hairy ass and pulled him closer to me.

"Too tired to go back to your tent?" I asked.

"Yes Great Warrior," he replied.

"Good," I smiled. "I wasn't going to let you go anyway. You are sleeping here with me tonight."

And like that, we both fell asleep with him in my arms. Thinking about the amazing fuck we just had. I had fucked the cum out of the sexiest man I knew, multiple times. I was feeling good.

We both knew he would be back for more.