Lyla Ch. 09: Who's the Boss?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gunners hand shot out and grabbed him by the wrist.

"No, I do not think so my friend. I will agree to your demands, for a six month trial basis only" He said looking at Clarke but his hand still resting on his friends," We came to see a show you should enjoy watching the show they are going to put on for us Alexi. Come on sit."

The tone of his voice made it clear that it was not an invitation but a demand. Lyla walked to the cooler and poured herself a drink, she couldn't believe that this was actually happening. A few weeks ago she would have called it a fantasy to fuck her boss but now she was doing it she felt unsure, a lot had happened between them recently. A drunken fumble between the two of them she could just chalk up to a mistake and hoped that they both could move on from it.

He looked at her, his face all business.

"What do you think?" He whispered.

Her stomach gave a lurch and she just nodded,

He had loosened the collar and cuffs of his shirt, he had kicked his slip on shoes off and placed them under his desk.

"On the table should be fine for now." Gunner said lighting up another cigarette.

Lyla moved to the table slowly, every step was closer to Clarke, closer to what was about to happen.

She slipped of her red high tops, Clarke pulled off his shirt revealing his thin lightly defined frame, his mop of curly brown hair was dark with sweat, he pulled down his pants. Lyla could see his meaty rod bulging in his purple underwear. He looked like he was still running numbers in his head, no trace of shame that he was about to cheat on his wife, it was all about the app, even though he was known around the office and town as a very committed loving husband, if him and Cassie were ever photographed together the looks they shared was of true love, he always held the door for her and pulled out her chair when they ate at staff parties, When Lyla had accidentally watched them fuck on the very same desk they were about to, she was surprised at his commanding tone, it was still respectful in nature but it had a primitive force behind it. She wondered what he was going to be like with her.

Gunner moved closer on his seat taking in the scene as they both stripped, she peeled off her navy short shorts and kicked them away, she was grateful that she was wearing a clean black g string, it added. Her heart gave a jolt as she looked at Alexi, he was looking at her body intently taking in her toned thighs and scanning up over her full ass.

"Your top Lyla, we have all seen you naked before, perhaps not your boss but you haven't seen what he has to offer either."

Lyla walked to Clarke, her back to the two men, she whispered so quietly that it wasn't sure if Clarke had heard what she said. His look at the floor and minute nod of his head told her that he had.

She had whispered the only thing she could think of.

"Follow my lead."

She slowly peeled off her pink running top, her breast flopped gently. Her skin was slick with sweat.

Clarke was stroking himself, his hand grabbing his meaty shaft over the fabric of his purple boxers.

"Lyla sit on the desk and face us." Gunner whispered, his voice taking on a raspy tone, he sounded hungry.

Lyla did as she was told. The desk felt hot against her ass cheeks. The added fact that she was being bossed around was a turn on for her, she was not used to taking directions from anyone in the bed room.

"Clarke pull her panties across and rub her. Get her engine started. Trust us, you have never experienced anything as fine as Lyla here." Gunner said looking at Alexi, who was engrossed in the scene unfolding before his eyes.

Lyla spread her legs slightly apart before Gunner told her to move them wider. Clarke slid his hand between her thighs and with one finger slid the narrow fabric away from her pussy. Lyla swallowed, and began to get wet as Clarke's fingers began to rub against her opening.

"Turn around Clarke, she is about to return the favor and we don't want to miss a second."

Clarke sat next to Lyla on the desk, she could see that he had a semi going as she pushed her hand down past his waistband and grabbed his meaty member, it was slick with sweat and warm in her hand. She slowly began to jerk it up towards her, she could hear Clarkes breath becoming more ragged as she tugged faster, his cock now growing under her touch. He began to mush her pussy lips harder and in a circular motion, she could feel the color burst on her face.

She didn't even care that Clarke seemed to be nonchalant about the whole thing, to him it was another business venture but to her it was nearly two years of erotic thoughts come true.

"Slide a finger in Clarke don't be shy, she is your wife after all." He said with a laugh.

He parted her lips and pushed in his middle finger. A groan escaped her lips.

"Squeeze your nipple Lyla, I remember how you like that."

Instantly her hand cradled her breast while her thumb and forefinger tweaked her erect nipple, the sensation was overriding her feeling of apprehension. The fuck lust was revving inside of her, she bit her lip as she threw her head back, swaying her hips against Clarke's finger.

"Pull him harder Lyla, he is getting away too easy."

She looked at Alexi, his face was strained as if it was taking all of his self restraint not to jump on the table and ravage her himself. She had not known that he had liked her more than the three way but she had seen that look on many faces of her past conquests. He wanted her and it was fucking killing him to see her with another guy.

She pulled her hand from inside of his boxers and pulled them down, Clarke's now fully erect cock sprang out, she still couldn't believe that someone so tall and thin could have such a meaty prick. He was 8', in the middle of his shaft it had a thick girth before tapering into a red colored helmet. His balls were ensconced in a tight beige sack. He moved the boxers down to his ankles and thrust his hips out slightly, giving her better reach. She spat on her hand and spread her saliva over his helmet before working it down his thick rod.

"That's it, good girl, tell her how good she is Clarke." Gunner whispered, animal desire in his eyes.

"You're the best Lyla," he said without making eye contact with her, she knew what he meant though, her hand job skills were average, he was thanking her for going ahead with this and once again saving both of their asses.

Lyla, focused on his body, he was lean and defined, his white skin was peppered with dark brown moles. Between his pecks a triangle of body hair spread out finely before forming into a trail that led all the way to his belly button. She hadn't noticed that it was an outey when she watched him fuck Cassie. Two brown nipples were barely visible through the hair.

Her pussy was starting to squelch under his finger blasting, the tendon in her hips were strained as she placed one leg on the table. She was more open to him now.

"Stand in front of her Clarke and finger her deeper. "Gunner said as if he were training in a new apprentice. He stood up, walked closer to the desk and patted him on the back in a oddly paternal way.

Once again Lyla had to stifle a giggle at the mortified look on Clarke's face.

Clarke hobbled around to her, his underwear around his ankles.

"Beside me now, Alexi, this is for your eyes as well."

Lyla heard the couch squeak as he moved to the far end of the desk, both men looked on as Clarke twisted his wrist around and began to finger fuck her like he was beckoning her to come forward. The sensation was creating an inferno inside of her.

She began to pinch her nipples now that both of her hands were free. "I cannot believe Clarke is getting me off. I should feel bad but I don't."

"Taste her now, we can both say that you have never had anything as sweet as Lyla's juices."

Clarke hesitated. Lyla could sense him tense up.

Alexi looked as if he had just awoken from a brilliant dream. "She needs constant attention Clarke."

"That's my man." Gunner said proudly. 'Welcome to the party."

Lyla laid back on the desk, her feet resting on either of Clarke's boney shoulders, she wondered if Alexi was ever going to speak, his jovial comment just turned her on even more.

When she felt Clark's tongue part her piss flaps she couldn't help herself, she moaned and grabbed a fist full of his curly brown hair and pushed his face closer into her wet cunt.

She felt him pull back so she loosened her grip slightly, her pussy felt electrified as he gently lapped her gash, Gunner looked on with a smile across his face, Alexi looked as if he was about to faint.

"What did I tell you Clarke, her pussy is unlike anything we had ever experienced before."

Gunner reached up and removed the monitor and sheets of paper from Clarkes desk.

"Mount the table Clarke."

He pulled away quickly, Lyla spun around and laid down on the full length of the table, Clarke kicked off his underwear, his dick bobbing slightly as he lifted his leg and squatted on the table.

Lyla could hear Gunner chuckle as Alexi let out grunt.

"My man here has a soft spot of dear Lyla. He needs to see this happen, it's because of him that I decided to go with this softer punishment."

"Softer punishment?" Lyla thought incredibly .

Alexi walked back to the couch and grabbed his and Gunners drink, he handed it to this friend and sat on the arm of the couch.

Clarke swung his leg over Lyla's body and lowered into a crouch. She could see his fat cock dangling over her face as he moved closer to her, she bent her knees and parted her legs. His curly hair tickled her thighs as he resumed his licking.

Clarke's cock tapped her on the chin, she placed her hand in an awkward position and began to jerk him quickly.

"Use your mouth darling." Gunner said as he took a drink.

She stopped her jerking and closed her eyes, again she couldn't believe that this was happening, she tried to focus on Clarke's tongue licking her slit. She took a deep breath then hocked a mouthful of spit that hit the underside of his shaft and his bulbous red helmet. It dangled briefly before she angled her neck and put his cock in her mouth. He stopped eating her out and exhaled loudly. She wondered what was running through his mind as she began to slurp on his member.

"Get back to it Clarke," Alexi whispered. "I am about to lose my mind."

His balls were lying on her nose as she sensed movement around the table. Clarke grunted as Lyla's mouth formed a vacuum around his prick.

His lips began to massage between her thighs rapidly, she could hear him sigh as he placed his tongue against her clit. Whatever his head and heart where feeling Clarke's dick was into the sex, pre-cum coated her tongue as she slowly worked his prick.

"I am sure you remember from our last encounter with the lovely Lyla Alexi, that she is particularly fond of another one of her holes being shown attention. " Gunner said with mirth in his voice.

"I couldn't forget that Gunner. Clarke you should stick out your tongue and rim her shitter."

The butterflies in her stomach went into over drive as she took a breather from sucking his fat schlong, her lips opening around his shaft.

"Can't say I have done that before," his voice reverberating against her snatch.

"You will love it." Gunner said, taking a big mouthful of his drink.

You should be more like Lyla, she gets it."

Lyla felt her cheeks burn as the two men laughed. She was more proud than embarrassed.

"Swing around Lyla, spread your cheeks for him. We don't want to make Alexi wait any longer, the poor guy may pass out." Gunner leaned forward and whispered in her ear, the stench of whiskey on his breath made her pull a face.

She propped herself up on her elbows and swung her legs around so her hip was slightly hanging over the edge of the desk. Clarke was kneeling before her, his face red.

"Tongue fuck her back door and give it your best effort." He said as he pushed his head jokingly towards Lyla's openings.

The playful banter was contagious ,she reached both of her hands down and spread her ass cheeks waiting to receive him.

Alexi and Gunner whooped and cheered seeing the action, she caught a glimpse of Clarke's eyes before she felt the tip of his tongue circle her brown eye. She knew deep in her heart that this whole situation was wrong but it didn't stop her from tipping over into the plains of her fuck lust. His warm breath on her hole made her eyes roll. She resumed tweaking her nipple, she felt Gunners breath run ragged as his eyes devoured the scene before him.

The pressure and wetness against both of her holes was driving her wild, she couldn't resist it any longer she slipped a hand between her thighs and began to rub her pussy.

"That's it you dirty girl, she needs no one to guide her." Gunner said with a slight slur to his voice.

Clarke face once again blushed as his tongue continued to smash against her crapper. His tongue probed deep inside of her, she closed her eyes and imagined it was Seth, the wetness in her cunt increased twofold. She felt Clarke's hands on both of her thighs.

"That's enough mouth play, time to get down to the good stuff." Alexi said looking down at Clarke with an almost envious look.

Lyla hoped that the fact that she was enjoying the sex was down to it being an absurd fantasy and nothing more, she couldn't deal with it if it she discovered that she had real feelings for her boss. The real life repercussions would come later, she swore to herself after her night on the yacht with Seth that she was going to be loyal and stop these illicit liaisons. She was going to try and sort her life out, maybe go back to school or travel.

Clarke slowly rose to his feet, his cock was semi hard, around his lips was wet and red from the friction, he looked a bit disheveled.

He walked around to the desk and grabbed his back pack, after some digging around he produced the small round foil packet.

Lyla's stomach lurched.

" She looks very wet Clarke, well done, we have a flight to catch and we would want to hold a meeting after to discuss our future. The quicker you come the quicker we will go." Gunner said with a chuckle.

Lyla and Clarke made eye contact, she mouthed the words, hate fuck me.

Clarke slipped on the rubber and stood at the edge of the desk, his eyes shut tightly as he began to stroke his semi. Lyla spat on her fingers and began to massage her pussy. She glanced at the two men who were sitting on the sofa once again, the decanter of whiskey was nearly empty. She noticed a bulge in Alexi's shorts, his gaze was firmly fixed on her naked body.

"Stick it in me." She whispered, she sensed that she was losing him and wanted to keep him motivated, her fuck lust needed to be abated. "We need the money, we have done the hard work, this is just fucking.

"I am trying," he replied embarrassed, 'I am under a bit of pressure here."

"Just stick it in and I will make it work."

She felt his helmet brush against her opening, sliding against her natural juices.

"Just go with what I am about to do."

His eyes rolled back as the full length of his shaft penetrated her, they both seemed to sigh with relief when his cock grew hard inside of her.

She arched her back, finally Clarke Bentley's cock was inside of her.

"Fuck me!" She screamed, spreading her legs wider.

Gunner and Alexi looked at each other with wide saucer like eyes. They clinked their glasses in a mock cheer.

Clarke grabbed her hips and moved her closer to the edge of the desk, he started off slowly but it wasn't long before he had a steady hard rhythm going. His girth was stretching her pussy, all the nerve endings in her snatch were tingling. His hands grabbed her waist firmly and he went into over drive, slamming into her deeper and deeper, she could barely grasp the table, her loins started to ache with pleasure. His balls slapped against her asshole as his onslaught continued, her eyes started to roll back in her head. He was like a man possessed, thrust after thrust, Lyla couldn't figure out how he could keep this momentum up .

"Is this what you fucking bastards want!" He shouted loudly.

Again the two men let out a drunken holler.

She could feel the throbbing veins of his cock through the condom as he slammed in and out of her cunt, making her whole body weak, her fuck lust jumped from a one to an eleven. His face was screwed up with determination, his hand continued to rock her back on to his prick harder and harder. The sweat was making her skin stick to the surface of the table so she had little give and felt every bit of the slamming. His cock was hitting her sweet spot, deeper inside of her than she was used to.

The squelching noise that came with every bang was driving her wild, she cast a quick glimpse over to the two men and could see that they were full engrossed in this show that they had engineered.

"Sit on the desk Clarke, let her bounce on you with her facing us." Gunner said as he tipped the end of the whiskey into his glass.

He pulled slowly out of her and sighed heavily, he sat down beside Lyla and grabbed her wrists, his face dripping with sweat.

"Don't worry, just keep going." She whispered as she swung her leg over his hips. She grabbed his neck to stabilize herself and slowly lowered herself down onto his fat sausage. Her pussy lips creased as his helmet parted her opening and stretched as she pushed down onto him. Her ass cheeks rested on his thighs, she spat on her hand and rubbed it onto her clit. She raised her self slowly, clenching her twat as she hugged his shaft then quickly slammed down on to him, his balls providing a cushion.

"Grab my hips again," She whispered as she reached back and pulled her hair out of her ponytail, it was heavy with sweat. She could feel Clarke's hands grab either side and guide her onto his cock in a more steady fashion, he was grunting with exertion but showed no sign of slowing down, he continued to jackhammer her gash, the girth from his cock was plugging her in a way that she hadn't experienced in years. Marlon's black cock had wrecked her deep, while Seth's had given her asshole unknown pleasure, but Clarke's was a whole other level. It was like a dildo. The perfect looking foreskin, thick girth, a vein running down the length of his shaft towards to egg sized bollocks cupped by a tight scrotum.

"Cassie is a lucky woman," she thought bitterly.

She could see his thigh muscles strain under her weight .She clenched her muscles around his prick and rubbed her clit furiously.

Alexi covered his mouth as he whispered to Gunner, his eyes never leaving Lyla's body. He nodded distractedly and stood up, wobbling slightly. He leaned in close to Lyla, his breath overpowering her, she had to turn her face away.

"Keep going Clarke, don't you dare stop."

He grabbed Lyla's chin and turned her face towards him, she was so deep in the throes of sex that she found that if he asked her for another three way she wouldn't be sure of her answer, her head kept jostling as Clarke continued to pound her. His pace was slower now, but that just intensified the feelings inside of her.

Gunner maintained eye contact, his gaze probing her. She felt extra sexy as she gazed back.

"What?" she finally asked quietly.

"As always you have put on a great show." His thumb grazed her lip, she jerked her head away.

Her cheeks burnt even hotter than before, it was like a puddle of magma rested underneath her face

He placed a firm hand on Clarke's peck.

"And you, I am surprised at how good a sport you have been, Just for all of our sakes let's keep the lies and jokes to a minimum." Gunner was plainly drunk now.

Clarke muttered a strained yes as Gunner walked away from the desk.