Lyla Ch. 09: Who's the Boss?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your knees Lyla I think he needs to fuck those big beautiful titties of yours. You, being the devoted wife will help him get there I am sure."

Alexi didn't even try to hide his eagerness, his face was alight with anticipation.

"Fuck sake." Clarke said as he propped himself up on the desk, Lyla rose slowly and sat beside him, both their bodies were covered in sweat.

Lyla got off the desk and took her hair tie off of her wrist and once again pulled it back into a tight pony tail. Clarke peeled himself up , his skin stuck to the table in the humidity. The hair on his legs and chest was matted against his skin.

Now that she was kneeling in front of him she could see his whole body in a new light, she was attracted to him since she began working in his office but with him being married meant that he was off limits, the fact that his wife was bitchy towards her and really didn't like her just cemented it. This was different though, his body was thin but defined, his face looked different to her now. They had seen each other in their most intimate ways now. She knew that here would be no going back for them .

She rose higher, eye level with his hips, she spat three big wads of spit on her chest and watched as it slowly trailed down between her cleavage, he moved close to her, peeling off the condom. Once it was between her tits she clamped them together firmly and began to wank him. His red helmet popping in and out of the opening at the top was making her wetter than ever. He was still finding it difficult to maintain his boner, he looked at her desperately.

"Fuck my tits, Clarke, fuck them till you come. I wanna be covered in your hot sticky gunk. Give these cunts the ending they want." She said casting a cheeky look at the two men, she loved their seeing their shocked reactions.

Gunners laugh sounded more like a bark.

"This girl has bigger balls than he does."

Clarke's face relaxed, his eyes closed and he looked deep in thought.

"That's it, fuck them just like that, feel my tits sliding up and down your shaft as you get ready to pump your load all over me, empty your bollocks. Give it to me Clarke."

She added two more rounds of spit to her chest, one to his helmet, the other dribbled down in between. Her heaving breasts seemed to be inhaling his cock, the rhythm was frantic now, all of his length was covered by her fleshy jugs.

Lyla could see his body tense, his breathing became ragged, out of the corner of her eye she could see the two men lean forward in apprehension.

"This is it." She thought as her mouth became dry.

Clarke cried out, he placed his hands on top of hers and fucked her tits in one final violent outburst before the first spurt of milky jizz hit the bottom of her chin, the second got on her throat, the rest oozed out on to her breasts. She could feel the hot thick liquid sliding between her tits, she didn't make any move to stop it, Clarke backed away and sat on the desk panting.

"All good husbands should provide for their wives, you have already received the pearl necklace Lyla now it's time for dinner. Clarke scoop up your load and feed it to her."

They both began to blush, she looked at him quickly, one eyebrow raised, the end was in sight, both men were now very red in the face, the booze taking its toll.

Clarke pushed away from the desk and knelt beside her, he didn't make eye contact as he pressed his finger against her stomach and dragged it up between her boobs, collected his spunk along the way.

His finger was coated in the waxy substance as he raised it before her face. She didn't even think about what she was doing, she opened her mouth and put his finger all the way in, her lips wrapping around the gold band of his wedding ring. She always wondered what he would taste like, his come felt warm and very salty as it laid on her tongue, mixing with her saliva before she swallowed it.

"Place the same finger inside of her and get her off Clarke, fair is fair."

She went to stand up but Gunner shook his head. She sunk back down and stood on her tiptoes her legs spread. Clarke hooked his finger and slipped it inside of her, he twisted it slowly every few thrusts. Her wet pussy lips were slapping against the palm of his hand.

"Use more fingers," she said, embarrassed.

He stopped briefly and pushed in three fingers, her asshole clenched as he ravaged her. All of her nerve endings were blowing up, she clamped one nipple between her finger and thumb and tweaked it hard. She imagined that Seth was the one finger blasting her but images of Clarke fought his way into her thoughts. She couldn't concentrate anymore so she opened her eyes. He was looking at her tits as they jiggled,

"You like that, giving my pussy a good seeing too." She decided that words were the extra helping hand she needed to get herself off.

"Fucking pummel me, make my pussy bright pink. It's so fucking juicy."

She could feel herself start to unclench, slowly the build up began. She nodded at him that she was close. Clarke increased his finger banging to almost comical levels. She thought he was going to lift her off the ground with the strength in which he was thrashing her. He finally looked at her. She couldn't be sure what was written on his face, she thought it was a mixture of everything.

"FUCK!" she screamed, the release surging through her body, balls of color exploding in front of her eyes, her legs trembled and she fell back on her ass, breathing deeply.

Gunner clapped twice and lit a cigarette, Alexi watched her panting before he visibly sagged into the couch, he seemed exhausted

Clarke stood and moved behind his desk and pulled back on his underwear, he walked towards Lyla and handed her clothes, she grabbed them to her body and walked to the kitchenette. Closing the door quickly behind her. She leant naked against the door, she felt weak, a smile forced its way across her face.

************************************

She wet a towel and quickly wiped herself all over, all that she could think of now is having a long cool shower and getting blind drunk. She took a deep breath and walked back into the office.

"I am leaving now. " She said, now that it was back to business she wanted to leave quickly.

"Yes, great to see you again Lyla, we still have business left to discuss with Clarke. Gunner said, his voice and demeanor stronger now, the alcohol must be wearing off.

She glanced at Clarke he was sitting behind his desk, fully dressed, as if nothing ever happened.

"I will call you later." He said without looking up.

Lyla walked quickly to the main door, she sprinted down the empty corridor to the elevator. Once the doors pinged shut she leaned against the wall and slid to the floor. Lyla couldn't believe that she had just fucked Clarke. Readjusting her baseball cap she walked out the front doors and onto the street, the sun was starting to set, the humidity was still unbearable. She paid Clarke a quick thought before she briskly set off on her walk home.

The heat showed no sign of breaking as she climbed the steps to her apartment. She remembered that Sunni needed cheering up. Being sociable was the last thing on her mind, she just wanted a shower and to crawl into bed with a bottle of rum. She placed a big smile on her face and pushed open the front door. The heat hit her in the face like a slap.

"Sunni why isn't the air con turned on." She shouted over the loud music, she walked quickly to the control panel on the wall and flicked it to the coolest setting. She called her housemates name as she went to turn down the volume. Lyla knocked on Sunni's door and pushed it open, the music was pounding in her chest, the curtains were drawn and the room was nearly in darkness. Walking to the music player Lyla stumbled over something heavy on the floor. She looked back to see what it was and let out an ear piercing scream, it was drowned out by the baseline of the music. Sunni was lying sprawled on the floor, her eyes closed.

"SUNNI, SUNNI WAKE UP!" She knelt beside her friend and tapped her cheek. "SUNNI Please.."