Lyla Ch. 10: Truth is Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I don't know."

"Here it isn't a big deal." Lyla said as she grabbed Sunni's chin and tilted her head slightly. She looked deep into those aqua eyes before planting a soft kiss on the full lips.

Sunni tensed up at first before massaging Lyla's lips in turn. Feeling Lyla's hot breath on her mouth was intoxicating. She closed her eyes as Lyla grabbed the back of her head gently and upped the ante.

Lyla couldn't believe that she was making out with Sunni, even in her drunken state she was careful not to overwhelm her. She pulled away from her slowly before things got too heated. Sunni's eyes remained closed and her lips jutted out slightly.

"See you are a good kisser, that's the first box ticked in your awakening."

Sunni snapped out of her daze, that kiss was incredible, she withdrew slightly back on to the sofa, not knowing what to say or do next, she always fancied Lyla and didn't want to rush it for fear of rejection, she decided to let her know that she was keen but she wouldn't take charge.

"Anything else you can think of that I can help you with."

"Not tonight I can't," Sunni said rising up. "Thanks for everything tonight Lyla you are a star. Goodnight."

"No problem, night. "

Lyla watched her housemate as she walked slowly back to her room, Sunni turned at the door way and smiled before sheepishly going inside.

*******************************

Lyla slowly woke, surprisingly her head wasn't throbbing like it usually did after a night on the vodka, she closed her eyes and thought about Seth's betrayal, her stomach jolted and tears sprang to her eyes. She told herself that she wouldn't leave the bed until she had her shit under control. Sunni's revelation took over her thoughts, she wondered how she had missed it before, it made sense now that she had the benefit of hindsight. She really just wanted the best for her friend and was determined to focus on her rather than Seth. She took a few deep breaths and cast aside the sheet, she was wearing a grey string vest and linen shorts. She could hear lots of movement coming from the kitchen, her bare feet skidded on the wet tiles. Sunni had her hair tied up in a pony tail and was putting dishes in the sink, the mop resting against the bench. Lyla stared at her for a few seconds before her housemate noticed her.

"Morning, what's gotten into you? you are just out of the hospital Sunni you should be taking it easy."

"No I am fine I just need to keep busy." She said as she washed a mug with force, she didn't make eye contact with Lyla.

"Listen if you are still feeling odd about yesterday please don't, we can go back to normal if you want and I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"I know, I don't know how I feel to be honest."

"That's fine I just don't want us to awkward about it. We came along way last night I would hate for it to not go further. Want me to dry the dishes."

"Sure," Sunni said with a relieved smile. "That be great, now that we are both sober I was thinking maybe we could look at the app again. Only if you are free."

"Off course," Lyla said as she grabbed the towel, "I have a few days off and I think hanging out and helping you any way that I can is just the tonic that I need."

Lyla's phone began to ring, both girls just stared at each other, Seth's name showed up on the caller I.D .

"Well I want to help you as well." Sunni said as the phone stopped, she quickly dried her hands and placed the phone high up, "Look at it later, he can't say anything that will change the fact that he's a creep."

"You are probably right." Lyla said half heartedly. "It just all such a fucking mess."

"I am right and it will be ok, I promise."

They finished the dishes in silence, Lyla's mind was racing so hard she didn't know if she wanted to punch something, scream or break down in tears. During hard times in her past she always reverted back to the same safe zone. Sex. She looked at her housemate as she began to put away the dry plates, she couldn't imagine the hardships Sunni had had in her life just to be who she was always meant to be. A thought swiftly came to her.

"I am going to have a shower now, if you want to then you know you can always watch me , first step on the road being comfortable around nudity." Lyla said as she splashed some suds from the sink at her.

"I am not sure, I do want to begin this road you have plotted for me but I just need to build myself up."

"I understand but please don't worry about that around me, I am cool with whatever. I just want you to be happy." She kissed Sunni on the side of the forehead and walked to the bathroom. She felt odd, both heavy and light at the same time.

**********************************

The cool water felt glorious on her skin, her long blonde hair was stuck between her shoulder blades, she wondered if she had pushed Sunni to much in the last twenty four hours, she knew that she was trying to distract herself from the Seth situation but deep down she knew that she could help her friend out. She had applied a generous amount of shampoo and was lathering it in when she heard the bathroom door creak open, she seen her housemate enter and place the toilet seat down and sit on it.

"I will just watch for a minute if that's ok?" Sunni asked in a barely audible whisper.

Lyla was stunned that she actually took her up on the offer and she felt her insides swell with pride.

"Of course, you can stand closer if you like."

Sunni just nodded and walked to the shower door. Her eyes barely looked at Lyla's face before they slowly moved down over her body, first taking in her big full breasts, her toned stomach was next to be appreciated before finally Sunni's gaze rested on Lyla's pussy.

Lyla slid two fingers between her thighs and parted her lips, with her other hand she cupped her breast and pushed it in. It ballooned out and she tweaked her nipples.

"Every part of me is so sensitive Sunni and when I get turned on something takes over me, it's like a fire and I just know that I have to devour everything in sight. I can't explain or control it so I don't fight it." She said with a laugh.

Sunni continued to nod, she was transfixed with Lyla's body but seemed to be more relaxed now.

"If you want you can join me for a closer look, I won't do anything just continue on showering."

"OK." Sunni replied and turned her back, she began stripping slowly, she opened the glass shower door and stood awkwardly beside her friend.

"Relax Sunni, you are fucking beautiful, trust me. I have seen a lot of dick and yours is one of the prettiest." They both burst out laughing as Lyla handed her the bottle of body wash.

"If you want you can wash my back." Lyla asked trying to sound confident, she was still worried that she was pushing too hard.

Now that she was finally up close and personal with Sunni she had the opportunity to see her in all her glory. She was just that, glorious.

Her jet black hair stuck to her back under the torrent of warm water, it cascaded over her brown breasts, her nipples were erect and jutting out in a way that made Lyla's womanhood quiver. The torrent continued down over her tight, toned stomach before cascading off her thick meaty penis.

Lyla turned around, determined to go at Sunni's pace, she felt her housemate tentatively rub on her shoulder and back with the sponge, Lyla pressed her forehead against the cool tiles as the sponge moved down to her buttocks. She spread her legs subconsciously, willing Sunni to explore between her thighs. Sunni wrung the sponge at the base of her back, a flood of water splashed between her crack and snaked around to her lips before running down her thighs. She turned over and faced her.

"You OK?" She breathed.

Sunni didn't answer she just applied more shower gel and began to work on Lyla's breasts.

"Forget the sponge." Lyla said forcefully, her fuck lust had crept up.

Sunni quickly dropped the sponge and began to cup both of Lyla's breasts, kneading them softly. Lyla wasn't used to being touched so tenderly, it only add fuel to her fire. She placed her hand on Sunni's left breast, she could feel her heart pounding rapidly, she could see her cock gave a little jump.

Lyla moved closer, they were both underneath the jet of water now, both of their hands now cupping each other's breasts. They stared intently in each other's eyes, Lyla was close to slipping while Sunni looked like something inside her had finally awoken. She tilted her head slightly and moved closer to Lyla, planting a soft kiss on her lips. Lyla replied in kind, ramping up the intensity of the kiss immediately. She slid her hand down Sunni's back, she stopped kissing and pulled away, looking down shyly.

"Can I just wash you for a while?"

"Off course, you set the pace," Lyla said leaning back against the wall and pushing her body forward.

Sunni trailed her fingers up and down Lyla's stomach, she crouched down and started washing her thighs, her eyes kept darting up to Lyla's. She began to work on the calves before moving the ankles apart and working her way back up to her hips. Lyla got the hint and opened her legs fully, her snatch firmly on display. She watched as Sunni stared at her pussy intently, the way she was examining it revved up Lyla's engine. She could see that Sunni's cock was now flying at half mast. It was as tanned as the rest of her skin and the bit of helmet that she could see was darker, her balls were tight against the base of the shaft.

"Can I touch you there?" Sunni asked.

"Yes." Lyla replied weakly, she could feel the fire building up in her loins and was desperate for release.

Sunni gently slid her finger between Lyla's thighs, her finger tips glanced off the clit and moved up and down the length of the gash. Lyla spread her legs as wide as she could, she moved both her hands down and parted her lips.

"Back and forth then put one inside me ok? You can make me come."

Sunni nodded and set to work immediately. Her force increased as she rubbed the pussy, mashing the soft folds in a circular motion. Lyla grabbed her wrist and gyrated on her fingers the way she liked, her thighs were starting to ache but she wasn't going to stop now, she could have turned around but she wanted to see everything.

"Stick out a finger." Lyla said, once she could feel it probing against her she quickly pushed inside her. "I am nearly there so you are just going to move it in and out rapidly.

Sunni complied and began to finger blast her, Lyla grabbed both her nipples and began to tweak then hard.

"Faster." She groaned.

Sunni's face was screwed up in concentration and effort, her tongue was sticking out between her lips.

The feeling of the warm water; her nipples being tugged on and her transsexual friend finger plugging her cunt, sent Lyla into an all over body shaking orgasm. She was used to mind blowing ones but this one registered a nine on her scale. Sunni slowed down and gazed deeply into her eyes, a smirk slowly spread across her face.

"Are they all like that?" She asked playfully.

"No they are fucking not." Lyla gasped as soon as she could find the energy to reply. "Give me a few minutes and we can go again, if you like."

Sunni, still smirking nodded in approval, her wet hair framing her face and clinging onto her breasts, in one swoop Lyla managed to push it off her face and behind her shoulders.

"That's better, while we are waiting I can get you off. That's if you are comfortable now."

"Yes. I am not sure if I will be good but we can try, I have only done stuff to myself never with anyone else."

"What stuff have you done then?" Lyla asked still breathless.

"Jerked of course."

Lyla could see that Sunni was once again going back into her shell, she cupped her face in both her hands and kissed her softly on the lips.

"That is the last time you are going to be shy around me, understand?"

Sunni glanced at her feet, her eyes occasionally darting to Lyla's tits.

"Understood." She finally replied, a new fire burning in her aqua colored eyes.

***********************************

They both dried off half halfheartedly and walked to Lyla's cool bedroom, even at half mast Sunni's cock swayed as she walked on the cool tiles, Lyla was still on the high from coming in the shower and wondered how far Sunni would let her go. After Lyla was finished drying her hair with the towel she placed it on the bed and pointed to Sunni to sit on it. She took a big drink from her water bottle, the ice she had placed in it last night had started to melt and the relief it brought was monumental in the stifling heat of the room. She handed the bottle to Sunni and sank to her knees, she didn't want to give her housemate the chance to become shy again.

She grabbed the brown cock firmly and began to stroke it slowly, the thick foreskin peeling back off the lighter colored helmet, a little bit of pre cum seeped from the piss slit. Seeing it shine off the sun made Lyla go weak, she quickly leaned forward and began to lap at the tip with her tongue while she continued to stroke the length of the cock. Sunni let out a loud moan but didn't stop her housemate. She propped herself up on her elbows and threw her head back.

Lyla's sucking became more intense now, the cock grew against her tongue, filling her mouth, she took her hand off the shaft and began to cup Sunni's egg shaped balls. Sunni pulled one leg up and rested it on Lyla's back, she continued to stare intently at what Lyla was doing to her cock, she seemed transfixed. More pre cum oozed out and coated her lips in a salty balm, Lyla was lost in the moment it wasn't even running through her mind who she was sucking, the taste and smell off cock was all it took to tip her over the edge. She slid her hand between her thighs and was unsurprised to find it slick with anticipation. She took it out of her mouth and sucked the balls frantically, letting them slowly pop out of her mouth before she took them back in, she licked the shaft from back to tip. Sunni was now massaging her breasts, from this position Lyla could see the scar lines from the surgery.

"You want to try eating me out." Lyla said breathlessly, she raked her fingers through her wet hair.

Sunni nodded quickly.

"Show me how." She added as she moved into the middle of the bed.

Lyla moved to the head of the bed, she arranged the pillows to the back and laid her back against them, she opened her legs and continued to frisk her pussy, Sunni started at intently as she pulled her hair behind her hears.

"Spit on it," Lyla said with a smirk.

"Lyla!" Sunni shrieked with incredulous laughter.

"I am serious, trust me, spit is your friend."

Sunni hesitated before caving in, she placed two fingers on top of Lyla's and mimicked the circular motion.

"When you feel ready, lick this part right here, you can go at your own pace, it all feels good to me."

Lyla closed her eyes and rubbed her nipples as Sunni mashed her cunt, it was a few seconds before she felt her housemates tongue lapping at her clit. The magnitude of the situation hit Lyla like a truck, her body felt electrified. Her leg started to spasm slightly.

"Are you ok? Am I doing it right?"

"Yes don't stop." Lyla said trying to get herself back under control. "If you wanted to you put a finger in."

"Yes." Sunni said as she spat on Lyla's pussy.

Lyla reached down and took Sunni's index finger and pushed it inside of her.

"Just move it around like this." She said through gritted teeth, the sensation in her fanny was driving her wild. "Move up beside me."

Sunni swung her body to move next to Lyla, she was on all fours her head resting on Lyla's thigh as she begun to finger blast her. Lyla reached between her thighs and began to jerk her cock who hadn't lost its rigidity once since they began. The thick foreskin folded around her helmet as she took a firmer grip and began to tug faster. Sunni's breast began to wobble with the motion, she was now trying to match Lyla's tempo as she continued to finger fuck her.

Both women were red in the face as the barrage against their genitals went on.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Lyla asked after found that she could take no more. "Don't think about it just lie back and let me do the work."

"Yes." Sunni gasped switching onto her back. Lyla got off the bed and walked to her bedside table. She looked down at her beautiful friend on the bed, she was so tanned and slim, seeing big pert breasts and a thick brown cock on such a slender frame was a sight to behold.

Lyla grabbed the condom and tossed in onto Sunni's flat stomach.

"Ummm" Sunni said as she grabbed the foil packet, Lyla could see worry creep onto her face.

"It's all good." Lyla said as she snatched it out of her hands and pushed it on to the dick. "All this will come with experience"

Lyla took a drink of water and moved back onto the bed, she swung one leg across Sunni's hips and squatted over her. She grabbed her cock and eased it inside of her. The girth made her gasp, it was stretching her perfectly. She bounced on the tip for a few seconds while her cunt relaxed and then slowly moved down the pipe. She could feel her asshole pulsate as Sunni's bollocks made contact. Lyla reached down and began to fondle Sunni's tits gently.

"Move your hips into me when I push down ok."

Sunni nodded and grabbed one of Lyla's melon tits in turn. The heat of the room coupled with the burning passion made both women sweat profusely, if anything it just added to the intensity of the situation. Sunni seemed relaxed now, almost as some unseen weight was leaving her body with every thrust of her hips. While her twat was getting plugged Lyla felt her fuck lust roaring, and as she so often did, surrendered to it. She took all of Sunni's cock and rotated her hips against the base.

Sunni's body jerked with the change in motion.

"Let's try doggy style." Lyla said leaning forward and raising her ass in the air, she had no energy to go on all fours so placed her head on the hot bed covers. "Same as before, put it in then pull my hips back on to you. You can be a bit more forceful if you like, but you are doing brilliantly so far."

Sunni didn't reply, she placed the tip of her dick between Lyla's big piss flaps and pushed in, the resistance she felt at the opening made her eyes roll. She couldn't believe this was happening and with Lyla of all people. It was if her dream had come true. She placed a hand on Lyla's meaty ass cheek and rocked her slowly back and forth on to her. The sight before her was amazing. Lyla's ass cheeks splayed against her tanned thighs when she pushed back into her, her pussy lips clinging to the side of her cock as she slid in and out of her, the way her shit hole puckered every time she went ball deep. She was angry at herself that she hadn't tried to have sex before.

Lyla decided to up the pace herself, she appreciated Sunni's efforts but it felt like she was being teased for the last forty minutes, she pressed four fingers against her clit and rubbed it for all it was worth, with her hand she moved them around to her brown eye and began to pat it. The sensations once again were like nothing she had experienced in recent memory. Her fuck lust had almost become an alter ego, one that was leading her to have, if she cared to admit it, some of the wildest and freaky sex she had had in her life. She could feel the build up bulge in her loins, she pulled away from Sunni and frigged both her holes rapidly. She screamed as the orgasm rippled through her like she had been hit by a bolt of lightning. Sunni looked at her as she writhed on the bed, longing etched all over her face.

Once the tremors had subsided Lyla pulled off the condom and spat on Sunni's prick,