Lyla Ch. 11: Limo love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does this even mean anyways, Gunner is confident that you could handle my acquired tastes. Do you have a side gig outside the office as a deal sweetener?"

"You know what, yes, something like that. I have used my body to seal some deals lately but this is only because I fucked up to begin with and as soon as this app is launched I am gone. You said yourself you have seen Gunner in action so you know what he is capable of.

Chris nodded at Knocks who quickly poured them both refills.

She sat up more confidently, tired of feeling like this for months on end.

"I am not going to sit here and lie to you, I cannot promise that if you sign Gunner won't for some fucked up reason think that you work for him or with him, he claims that he wants to be a silent partner but he is already making Clarkes' life a living hell and that has had consequences in my life."

She sat back in her seat, no longer caring if he signed or not. Chris' phone chimed.

"Fuck sake everything is happening at once. Keep those drinks coming Knocks, and tell the driver to take the long way round, I need time to think without Dove blowing up my ear.

All three of them sat in silence, Lyla was looking out the window watching the

buildings go by, Knocks was still scrolling on his phone, Lyla could see out of the corner of her eye every time he shot a furtive glance and this boss and best friend. She could see the power dynamic between the two and wished she had that, she felt like if she continued her friendship with Halle that it might have blossomed into it but she couldn't think of her without feeling a lump in her throat, she was another innocent she had used as a weapon in this war for the app.

Chris held his phone to his ear, the low sound of the ringing tone seemed magnified in the silence.

"Where are you baby? I've been waiting an hour?" Said a female voice on the other end of the line, she put on what Lyla could only assume was her attempt to sound sexy.

"Caught up in a meeting babe, I will be there as soon as I can." He shot Knocks a look which was returned with a smirk.

"Put on your camera I want you to see what I am not wearing."

Lyla blushed and continued to stare out the window.

"Can't babe I have company, I am in the limo now just on the way to the house, we just have to stop off and collect some papers."

Lyla wondered whether Chris lied to stall for time to decide what he was going to do or if he just didn't want to go home to her.

"Who are you with? I know Knocks is there." Lyla heard the voice purr suggestively. At hearing his name Knocks sat up a little straighter in the chair, his grin growing.

"Yes Knocks is here and a junior assistant from a company that might want to use me to promote an app, we are still banging out the details, that is what is taking so long babe."

"Are they hot?"

It was now Lyla's turn to sit upright. She didn't think it was possible but the silence in the back of the limo got even more deafening. Chris turned to her and looked her up and down slowly and bit his lower lip.

"Yes she is very pretty. I think you would like her."

"Well you know what to do then, and if all goes well bring her to the house if it

speeds things up, I need you here."

He hung up and swallowed the rest of his drink.

"In case you hadn't put two and two together, that was my girl Dove, she is being a little extra needy lately."

Lyla nodded slowly, glad the conversation had steered away from the note, a cool blast of air con washed over her skin.

"I want to get into the tech industry so fucking bad," He said to himself out loud,

"But I have pride and my own brand to protect and this back handed shady shit just doesn't wash with me, you understand Lyla?"

"More than you know." She thought but just nodded again not wanting to interrupt this train of thought.

He pressed his fingers together in a triangle and rested his chin on them, Knocks stared at him nervously.

"I think it would be good for me and my manager agrees, I will see how I feel at the end of the night and tell you then, you have plans Lyla?"

She breathed a sigh of relief that she hoped wasn't audible.

"I have no plans.." She began but he cut her off.

"What intrigues me the most besides the chatting behind my back is...." Chris unfolded the crumpled note and scanned it quickly, "..What this line meant,

"Confident that you can do it, it being my acquired taste in the bedroom."

Lyla's cheeks once again flashed hot but she swallowed the small lump in her throat and sat up brazenly remembering her new found power mantra.

"I assume he means that given what I have done in the past for them that I would be able to handle anything thrown at me tonight, I quickly adapt, put it that way."

"You're not the least bit concerned what my tastes might be, I could literally be into anything and you are what, just supposed to go along with it to get my autograph on the dotted line, huh?"

"Pretty much, but I hope you don't underestimate me like they do, yes I did it at the start because I felt guilty," Lyla couldn't believe that she was speaking like this, but she knew deep down she had officially had enough. "Now I don't feel guilty anymore, in fact I fucking enjoy it, people are taking what they want so why not me, I am young and single and if I get the job done who cares if I have my fun in the mean time, all work and no play is not the fucking life I was born for. Think of me what you will, sign or don't. Lyla will come out on top."

Both men sat back in their chairs and looked at her as if truly seeing her for the first time.

"Out of all the business meetings I have had this has got to be the one where I actually believe what is being said to me, from the rocky start I am now more sure of the decision I will make."

"Can I ask what decision you have reached?" Lyla said.

"No, all in good time, I think we should party first. Knocks pour us another. Lyla here has no plans and the night is still young."

Lyla accepted the drink when a thought struck her.

"Since we are being honest now, what did Dove mean on the phone when she said you know what to do?"

"Listen, my girl is going through a phase right now, when I said she was being needy I wasn't joking, but I guess I do owe you some kind of explanation, after I tell you though you might want to end the night early."

Chris and Knocks both laughed as they held their glasses towards Lylas' in a toast. She looked at them both before clinking her glass against theirs.

"I am all ears." She replied, her inner sex kitten purring.

*************

"I will be the first to admit that when my sports career started off I was a complete jerk and what was worse I was a jerk with money and the whole world was my oyster, nobody told me No."

Lyla nodded along, she knew all of this, she was sipping her drink while the two men were swallowing them fast, they had run into some traffic and were at a standstill for the last quarter of an hour.

"I partied hard, blew lots of cash on stupid shit and off course I fucked around, but then I met Dove, and at the start I tried my best to be good and kerb my ways but I just couldn't, I was enjoying it too much. She saw the real me and we came to a mutual arrangement, as long as my indiscretions in the bedroom didn't make it into the tabloids and embarrass her then she could overlook it. Over time I guess she got curious as to what I was up to and asked one night if she could join in and that was a year ago and we have never been stronger.

Knocks was tipsy and slopped his drink as he toasted his friend.

"That is very modern of you both." Lyla said with a smirk, she would have pulled the same card if she was in Dove's position.

"So you still want to hang out knowing what you know?"

"I am willing to find out more."

"There isn't much more to be honest, I like to take control with my girl and one or two others in the bedroom. Gunner must not agree for him to be talking shit behind my back but I am far from a monster."

Lyla nearly choked on the ice cube she had been sucking on, if they knew that not only was Gunner into group but in fact had a three way with her and his business partner.

Chris leaned in towards Lyla, she could still smell the strong cologne from earlier but now it was mixed with booze, it was intoxicating to her.

"My main man Knocks likes you," He whispered in her ear, his hot breath caressing her neck, "Do you like him?"

She leaned in even closer, seeing his caramel skin up close, the fine hair that grew in his ears, made her pussy tingle.

"I do like him, he looks like fun."

"Oh he is," Chris said, his eyes lighting up with a naughty gleam, "I have seen him in action."

Lyla cocked her eyebrow with a grin and sat back in her chair, she pushed the button and the window eased slowly down, the warm night air hitting her and she instantly felt the booze kick in.

"Yo, Knocks, get off your phone man, we are taking this party to the next level."

It took Knocks a moment to fully realize what Chris had said, he set his phone down slowly and tossed his thin dreads over his shoulder.

"Yes Boss," he said with a huge grin spreading across his face.

"I have just been singing your praises to our guest here and she is interested in seeing what you can do. Are you ready to put on a show?"

Knocks looked at Lyla, when their eyes met it had a burning carnal hunger that took her breath away. She smiled and pushed herself higher in the seating, trying to match his glare, her body aching with expectancy.

"Born ready."

Chris switched on the overhead lights and made sure the partition between them and the driver was up fully.

"Let's get started then."

*****************************

Knocks slipped off his sneakers revealing snow white socks, he slid a band from his pocket and tied up his dreads into a tight bun. Chris leaned over and pulled on Lyra's seatbelt, as soon as she heard it click her pussy gave another jolt.

Knocks moved towards her like a cheetah about to pounce, he placed his hands softly on both of her knees and slowly spread them apart. She never broke eye contact as he moistened his lips and tenderly began to lick her lower thigh, her nipples sprang up against her waistcoat, the material scratched them but she found it to be very pleasurable.

She tried to slide down in her seat but the belt was tight and the leather was unyielding, she found that she liked the fact that she was stuck, she felt powerful and powerless in the same second and she was present in each moment as her sex began to throb, pulsating yearning vibes through her veins.

His strong fingers traced up her outer thigh and found the waistband of her lacy

white panties. He tugged hard and she was happy they pulled down easily, she didn't want anything taking her out of this revere. They bunched up as they made their descent to her ankles, she clumsily lifted both feet as he yanked them over in one deft swoop.

Chris gave a cough and Knocks straightened up, he unfurled the tangled elastic and presented them with both hands as if he were handing over precious cargo, Chris slowly reach out and stared at his friend, he took the knickers and placed the moist fabric against his nostrils and top lip. He then moved his gaze to Lyla as he took a deep breath. She couldn't help but open her mouth as if to mimic him. When he closed his eyes and once again inhaled her scent, she found all the saliva in her mouth had travelled down to her pussy, which had now begun to fully weep.

Chris flicked his hand impatiently at Knocks indicating him to resume, in that moment Chris looked to Lyla as if he were a Roman ruler deciding the fate of a gladiatorial battle. With Chris having the knickers dangling from his mouth, Knocks quickly shot his hand out and unbuttoned her skirt, his fingers were nimble and quick, before she could fully comprehend what had happened her bare arse cheeks were sticking to the leather covering.

Knocks flung her skirt over his head and placed his face between her legs, his hands trailed down her calves to her ankles where he slipped off both her high heels and began to slowly massage the soles of her feet. Lyla arched her back, his soft tongue thrilling her inner thighs and his strong hands at her tired and sweaty feet, shooting jolts throughout her entire body. She looked over at Chris who was practically snorting her panties, she could see a bulge in his pants and reached out to touch it. He grabbed her wrist almost immediately, he shook his head from side to side and leaned back in his seat, throwing his leg up between him and the duo. Lyla would normally have felt rejected or even hurt but not tonight.

Chris removed her underwear from his face and cast Lyla an impressed glance, he leaned forward and grabbed one of her shoes and placed it against his crotch, he never took his eyes off of Lyla as he slowly gyrated against the thick heel of her shoe. Lyla placed a hand on Knocks' man bun and gently pushed his face deeper between her thighs. Chris raised his eyebrows and shot her a mischievous smirk. Her hips slightly spasmed as she felt Knocks press his nose against her opening.

His wide tongue was mashing against her swollen clit, she quickly unbuttoned her waistcoat and pulled it open, she sat forward and tried to pull it off but struggled. Chris watched her for a moment and smiled before releasing the clasp and helped her lean forward. Knocks stopped what he was doing and sat back in his chair, he poured another drink and let Lyla sort herself out, he undid his belt and pulled down his trousers, he was wearing gray knee length underwear that had a dark patch made by pre-cum. Lyla inhaled the warm night air as she slid out of her coat, she went to unclip her bra when Chris nodded no.

He placed her shoe and panties beside her and gently stroked her breasts through the material of her bra, her nipples now protruding in a comical way. He hooked his index finger inside both cups and pulled them down roughly, her tits poured out but remained pushed together as the fabric underneath bolstered them. The feeling was amazing as the warm air caressed her heaving bosom. Chris seemed to be focused on her as if she was the only thing on the planet that existed. He pushed her gently back on the chair and pulled her upper half towards him, Knocks was quickly on his knees again, his thick dick pitching a tent against his gray shorts.

Her head was lying against Chris' chest as both his hands surrounded her and began to tweak her left nipple while he cupped her right tit. Knocks spat violently against her pussy and began to eat her out with renewed energy. She could feel the cold liquid on his tongue from the drink, her body felt like it was floating, she was in her comfort zone, her happy place. Knocks lifted her hips and pulled her closer to the edge, he parted her slick pink curtains before sliding in two fingers. She groaned as the attention on her breasts intensified. She could feel Knocks' lower lip against her asshole before she felt his tongue, he had it splayed wide and almost licked her from tailbone to clit in what seemed like super slow motion, she had never been eaten out this way. He pointed his tongue and began to jab at her butt hole gently at first until she felt her muscle relax and he entered her slightly, the fingers in her pussy began to rotate and before she knew it she had cum. Chris grabbed her chin and pulled it back towards him and said.

"Oh the fun we are going to have with you."

She couldn't gasp in response as the waves of pleasure kept coming as Knocks didn't relent.

"Leave her be for a second." Chris said as he pressed a button on the side of the door. Knocks and Lyla were as still as statues, save for ragged breaths.

"Driver keep circling around the city until I give the word."

"Yes Sir." Came the gruff reply.

"I think that is enough tongue for now, let's show Lyla your pride and joy."

*********

The buildings began to slowly edge by the window of the limo, sometimes when they came to a stop Lyla could hear people on the sidewalk laughing and joking, business men on their phones, the world was unaware what was happening less than 6 feet from where they stood.

Knocks placed the fingers he had used to blast her into his mouth and sucked deeply, his cheeks concaving as he closed his eyes and moaned.

"What is with these two?" Lyla mused as her body slowly became her own once again. Chris cupped both her breasts again and whispered softly into her ear.

"Wait til you see what he has in store for you."

Lyla swallowed what little saliva she had as Knocks placed his hands on either side of his shorts and pulled them down. His brown cock popped out and began to bob up and down, the beast was finally free from its cage. Lyla's eyes went as wide as saucers, she had only seen similar dicks in extreme pornos she watched when she was drunk and alone. She usually pitied the girl taking the fuck in the clips but now she was ready to throw all off her holes to that prick and use every move she had in her repertoire.

He grabbed it while throwing Lyla a confident look, he stroked it slowly and bit his bottom lip, Chris' hands gripped her boobs more tightly now, almost as if he was bracing for impact on her behalf.

Knocks flicked some strands of hair that had fallen from his updo, he walked on his knees slowly towards her, he rubbed his helmet against her sopping wet cunt, up and down forcefully, close to entering but stopping at the last second, he began to slap it. The noise it made dried Lyla's mouth out.

'Please,' she gasped, 'stick it in.'

Chris grunted in approval.

'Well you heard her, she wants you to wreck her.'

Knocks wrapped both hands around her thighs and placed his palms together on her pubic region, as if he was about to start chest compressions to revive her heart.

He guided his member in slowly, her slit opening to welcome him. He slid half the way in, he could feel her body react to his throbbing shaft, Chris continued to breath against her cheek and had a forceful grip on her tits. She tried to get her breathing under control, both scared but also desperate for what was about to happen next. She found that Chris watching her spurred her on, she wanted to give a great performance, even if it was with the biggest dick she had encountered. She would rise to the occasion.

He slowly withdrew, her lips hugging his cock, her nerve endings zapping rapidly. She arched her head back to rest on Chris' broad shoulder. Knocks pushed himself deeper into her, her plump ass cheeks overhung the seat so she couldn't move back as he slowly threw a volley of thrusts into her achy gash. She whined as he continued to ram into her, it was rhythmic and controlled, her body prepared each time he slammed into her. It felt as if his rod was rubbing against the back of her belly button, the pleasure outweighed the pain, her fanny emitting small 'pfft' sounds as air escaped her twat.

'Do her doggy man, I wanna look in her eyes as you pound her.' Chris commanded.

He released his hold on her and Knocks pulled her forward and spun her waist around. Her melons were dangling against the warm seat, she looked down and could see beads of her sweat glistening on the leather. He entered her again and grabbed her hips and thrust into her harder this time, this angle reached depths she hadn't dared explore in the past, her eyes involuntarily went into the back of her head.

Chris grabbed her chin and pulled her face close to his, her eyes snapped back to attention, his were boring deep into hers, like he could see into her mind and knew that she was loving every second of it. His lips parted and moved closer to her own, she knew better than to think he was about to plant a wet kiss on her.