Lyla Ch. 11: Limo love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Moan into my mouth Lyla' he said. His own facial features had surrendered into pleasure, the cheeks no longer rosy, they almost seemed to sag under the weight of what was happening before him. She licked her lips and uttered a small gasp, the deeper moan got caught in her throat. 'Louder' he commanded, his thumb gripping her chin harder. Lyla complied, pushing her hips back on to Knocks. Chris' eyes closed deeply as he inhaled her pleasure. He sat back as if drunk on pleasure. He waved his hand to Knocks, indicating he was to finish up.

Knocks leaned forward and cusped both of her plump jugs, he pulled them firmly towards her body, ballooning them. She reached back and placed a hand behind his neck for support. The top of her head rested under his chin while her back was arched. His thrusts had slowed down and they were more like primal poundings, a few seconds he would slowly withdraw from her then thwack, he would be deep inside her once again. The impact made her ass jiggle as if he had planted an open palmed spank on her rear.

Chris opened one eye and stared intently at Knocks, Lyla was transfixed on the dynamic between the two men. It was more than just friends experimenting with a woman, it seemed to her that sex meant more to them than the usual gratification, it was like an act of art. The fact that Chris was watching and instructing Knocks didn't seem to deter him one bit, it was obvious that Lyla was not the first female to be the star of their double act. She nearly missed it, Chris gave an almost invisible nod to Knocks, never breaking eye contact.

Knock' pulled her tits tighter and moved her head towards his face, his hot breath stunk of booze. It added to the pleasure. He licked her neck for a bit before whispering in her ear.

'Time to finish up, where do you want it?'

'On my tits', she replied.

'Ok, I will let you know when I am close.' His pounding sped up now, he slid two fingers between her slick thighs and began to frig her rapidly. Chris fumbled with the button on the side of the door, a static hiss filled the cabin. Lyla's heart froze but Knocks didn't stop, if anything he fucked her harder.

'Driver, head for home, we are nearly ready.' Chris said, looking at them both with a mischievous grin.

Knocks kissed her neck passionately as he railled her frantically now, the depth in which he was inside her made Lyla's eyes roll again. The heat in the car coupled with his lips and tongue working on her pleasure point, his fingers grinding her pussy in a circular motion all contributed to the weakness she felt, she wasn't overheated, she was over pleasured, her body was in his comfort zone now, her zone.

'Fuck me,' she screamed.

Chris sat up and observed her closely, transfixed.

He placed his hands against her face lightly, he slid his thumb between her lips, she let him explore her tongue before sucking on it, the hair at the start of his thumb stuck to her lips. She welcomed the familiar feeling building up in her stomach. The pressure between her legs was intense, she didn't indicate she was about to come, she just let it rampage through her, tensing and shocking her body into all poses.

She slid off Knocks and lied on her side, panting and touching her cunt to see if it survived the orgasm. She felt Chris shuffle around on the seat at the back of her head. His strong hands pulled her up into a sitting position, she could feel the sweat on her body start to cool down, she propped an elbow on his knee.

'Nearly finished now Lyla, then the fun really begins, my girlfriend is going to love you.'

Knocks shuffled towards her, rubbing one of his nipples and stroking the head of his cock, his head was down and his eyes were closed. Chris grabbed her breasts and pulled them up and close together.

Lyla said nothing, just sat there panting between his legs while his friend beat his

meat over her, ready to paint her with spunk.

He groaned and circled his hip towards her to get a better direction. A huge spurt of jizz shot up into the air before it cascaded down onto her tits, dollop after dollop of white lava covered her, he gave one last groan, dragged his thumb and forefinger up the length of his shaft and flicked it towards her. He fell back onto the couch and began to pant heavily.

The three of them sat motionless for a few minutes, soaking in all that had happened, they were snapped out of their carnal revere by the driver.

'Pulling in now Sir.'

Knocks hastily pulled on his mesh shirt and pants. Lyla scrambled for her clothes, she began to pull out a tissue to wipe her boobs when she felt a hand on her wrist.

``Leave it please, you wear it so well.' Chris said as he pulled the black waistcoat around her shoulders. She slid her arms into the holes and he did up her buttons. The limo stopped and the engine was switched off.

'Showtime.' Knocks said as he rubbed his hands with glee and opened the door,

the warm air hitting Lyla in the face. Her time in the limo distracted her from the destination.

'What happens now,' Lyla asked as she gathered her things,' will you sign the document?'

'Ssssh, I promise you will have a great night, if you just want to come in for a drink and leave, that is cool, I will sign your papers, if you want to spend the night that's cool too.'

'What about your girlfriend I am sure she will have something to say about that.' Lyla said, stepping out of the car.

'She's the main reason I brought you back, she is gonna love playing with you.' He laughed seeing the quizzical look on her face, the sex lust was still strong in her veins so she just nodded and looked around.

Lyla tried to take in her surroundings but was overwhelmed. A mansion lay before her and on a quick three sixty she saw a huge driveway with a water feature. When Chris closed the door the driver took off.

'Let's go then.' He placed a gentle hand on the small of her back, guiding her towards the entrance way, Knocks was leaning against a pillar on his phone. Before Chris could open the door an excited squeal rang in the air. Knocks laughed and Chris just said.

'Told ya she be happy.'

What seemed to Lyla to be a blur, shot out of the house and into Chris' arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she began to kiss him passionately. She broke away for just a few seconds and looked Lyla up and down.

'Oooh she's hot.' She sang in a sing-song voice.

Lyla smiled back politely, trying her best not to get caught staring at the woman, who was obviously in the middle stages of pregnancy.