Lyla Goes to Hollywood

Story Info
Biracial Lyla goes to Hollywood in 1950.
6.3k words
4.36
15.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers

People always told Lyla she was just as pretty, maybe even prettier, then Dorothy Dandridge in her small town. Lyla was born and raised in Eunice, outside New Orleans. She was raised in a brothel that her grandmother had run for 40 years. Her own mother was one of the whorehouse's main attractions, and had been since she was a teen. Lyla's father was undoubtedly, one of the tricks her mother entertained; they had no idea. Unknown fathers were a way of life for the women in Lyla's grandmother, Big Mama's family.

Mabel, a.k.a 'Big Mama', got the moniker, not because of her size, but because of her 'take no prisoners' personality. She was a petite, dark skinned Black woman, who'd never gone over 150 pounds, even when pregnant was Lyla's mother, Anne. She was 'Big Mama' because she didn't take any shit and because of the .45 Derringer she kept on her hip at all times. She had no problem using it, and more than one violent trick had disappeared, after walking into the mansion and abusing one of her girls. Big Mama's 2 older brothers owned a cemetery in the area.

Mable had been the 15th and last child of former slaves turned sharecroppers. After running away at 14, she had been impregnated by one of her white tricks when she started prostituting herself to survive, at 18. Left with an infant and being a single Black woman in 1915 Louisiana, she had gathered other single mothers, runaways and women in desperate situations, all nationalities, together. She turned an old mansion she was gifted by her most generous patron, Colonel Anderson Vandenberg, into their home. The house was huge and one of several that belonged to the patron; his family didn't miss it and considered it abandoned.

'Big Mama's' was a well known secret, that had live entertainment on Saturday nights. They had been shut down, briefly, more than once because the 'performers', (whores enticing customers), would get completely naked on the circular stage in the middle of the huge ballroom/living area. That was illegal. Regardless, there were chairs filled with drunk patrons, men on the stairs and holding up walls, encouraging the whores to show it all!

Wanton Wanda was famous for stepping, shyly to the stage and pretending her dress had 'accidentally' gotten caught on a chair, or by the steps wooden railing to the round stage. She would jerk away dramatically, swinging her waist length blonde curls, as her flimsy dress was ripped away from her dangerous curves. She would stumble dramatically, her rose color tipped Double D's, bouncing vulgarly as she exaggerated her movements, falling helplessly onto the stage.

She would spread her creamy, white things wide, as she struggled to rise to her feet and 'maintain her dignity'. The crowd would go wild as she tried to stand, 'mortified', while displaying her golden pussy hairs and pink pussy lips, in every direction. She would finally get to her feet, after a lot of gyrating and arching of her back, standing amongst the drunken heathens, begging a gentleman to return her dress to her. Eventually, she would scuttle back to the dressing room, her moon white butt on display, as she scurried. The crowd loved it!

Then, there was a sweet Sadie, a brown skinned Black girl, with a perfect petite body; her nipples were huge in her 'perfect handful' tits and stood up like Hershey kisses. Sadie had a slim upper body with a round rump and thick thighs. She would walk through the crowd, sensuously, always wearing a white, netted, clingy dress that was transparent once she reached the spotlight. She would touch patrons as she passed them and sing her filthy songs.

"Sweet Sadie likes to suck and fuck, but not until she has a buck."

The crowd would cheer as she stepped on the stage and her dress became see through. She would circle the stage, her dark body undulating under the sheer dress.

"White cocks, Negro cocks, Asian and Spanish ones, too. Pick any hole that big dick wants, sweet Sadie throw it back at you."

Eventually, the moment they all waited on would come; she would rip the tiny garment from her body, roll naked on the stage simulating sexual positions, singing filth, then stroll back to the dressing room, naked as the day she was born.

Lyla's grandmother had forbidden her to whore, but she still had a boyfriend, named Billy, who worked in the kitchen. Billy loved Lyla, fiercely. He was a tall, skinny Black boy the same age as Lila; 19. He was fascinated by her yellow skin and green eyes, like her mother's. He never ceased to wonder at her waist length, curly jet black hair that she kept in a simple braid. He longed to have his hands in it as he watched her during the day. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. They would sneak and fuck wherever they could; in the pantry, in the woods on a blanket, in the corner of the sun room. When he could, he would sneak into her bedroom and sleep with her, stretching his long lean body behind her.

Billy had taken Lyla's virginity after several months of kissing and heavy petting. They would watch the scandalous Saturday night shows and sneak away to masturbate each other. Lyla loved Billy, too, but was suspicious of him trying to impregnate her and trap her in their small town. He knew she had no intention of living the rest of her life in Eunice, Louisiana, pregnant by some boy who worked in a kitchen. She always told him about her big Hollywood dreams as he listened, fearful for her.

She had made friends with some of the regular patrons and one of them was named Mr. Benedict. He came to Big Mama's to see another girl regularly, but he often spoke to Lyla, especially after her 18th birthday celebration. Many men were pressuring Lyla to join the family's profession, but she had big Hollywood dreams. She had seen an advertisement in New Orleans that said "Pretty Negro Girls wanted for Movies". She had grabbed the flyer and taken it back home with her. She had stared at it so long, it was disintegrating.

Mr. Benedict was a 'salesman' of some ill repute, but obviously very successful based on his patronage, dress and car. He had told Lyla his next job was in Los Angeles, and she was welcome to ride with him. She'd been ecstatic and jumped at the chance to finally make her dreams come true!

Mr. Benedict suggested she not tell anyone their plans, lest they try to kill her dreams. Lyla agreed, knowing Billy would definitely try and stop her. She packed her few items and checked herself out in the mirror the Friday night they agreed to meet.

She was 5' flat; a little shorter than other Hollywood hopefuls, and a little thicker, too. Her large breasts embarrassed her, because they seemed too big for her petite frame. She thought they made her look fat, even though she was only 115 lbs. She turned this way and that, admiring herself in the mirror and arranging her hair in an elaborate style. She waited until midnight, then snuck out of the busy whorehouse, and walked the one block away from the house, just like she and Mr Benedict had planned.

Calvin Benedict was a 50 year old, very successful 'confidence' man. His 6'3 lean frame, snowy white hair and icy blue eyes, made everyone trust him. He always wore a suit and tie; he looked prosperous. Mr. Benedict drove a 1951 Hudson Hornet that was forest green with a huge back seat. As he pulled up next to her, waiting at the meeting location, he motioned her into it, instead of the passenger seat. She put her bag in the back and climbed in beside it.

"Put your bag on the floor, Sweet Cheeks." Mr. Benedict smiled at her in the rearview mirror.

Calvin sighed. He had her all to himself now. When Lyla had told him of her Hollywood dreams, he realized, maybe it was time for him to move on. Los Angeles was always his destination when he left New York City 20 years ago. Why not take this tiny morsel to Hollywood and enjoy her on the 4 or 5 day trip?

He pulled off slowly, watching the girl on his back seat in the rearview mirror. She saw him watching her and smiled, shyly. They rode in silence for a few minutes, then he spoke.

"This will be a pretty long drive, Lyla. Gas is expensive. How will you pay me?" he teased.

Lyla froze. They had already discussed that she only had money for a week at a boarding house. He had said he'd take her for free! She swallowed. Their eyes met again in the rearview mirror. Calvin's cock got hard as he saw the fear in her eyes.

"I'll tell you what, Sweet Cheeks. Why don't you get naked. Give me something to look at on this long drive." He watched her closely. Hopefully, she would cooperate and he wouldn't have to hurt her, though he wouldn't mind.

Lyla hesitated. She didn't like the predatory look in his eyes, but she couldn't go back home now. She shivered, but slowly started unbuttoning her cardigan. He watched her as she slid it off her thin arms and then slid her skirt down her shapely legs.

"Give them to me." Calvin said.

She handed him the items and he threw them on the passenger seat. He watched the girl unhook her brassiere. When her coffee-colored nipples came into view, Calvin lick his lips and gripped his cock, swerving slightly. He continued scrutinizing the girl as she slid down her panties and unhooked her garter, resting each leg on the large back seat as she slid her stockings down. His mouth watered at the sight of her trim pussy hairs, curly like the ones on her head. When she was fully nude, Mr. Benedict held out his hand. She gave him the items and huddled naked in the middle of his back seat.

"Lay back." Mr. Benedict commanded.

Lyla lay back and tried to ignore the man looking at her in the rearview mirror and occasionally turning around to look directly at her. She relaxed naked on the back seat of the large Hornet and tried to picture herself a famous Hollywood Starlet. The long stretches of silence, eventually lulled Lyla to sleep.

She awoke with a start when the car suddenly stopped. It was daylight and she was curled up in the back seat, shivering.

"Get down on the floor!" Mr. Bennett said, not giving her a chance to dress.

She was horrified, as she could hear people all around the car. They were at a busy location! Lyla quickly crouched down on the floorboard of the huge backseat. She put her head in her hands, refusing to look up and around to see where she was. All someone had to do was look in the window of the fancy car and they would see the naked girl crouched down in the back. She shivered and prayed no one would.

It seemed to take forever, but Mr Benedict finally, came back to the car and pulled away. About five minutes later, he pulled off onto a side road. He gave her a sandwich and coke he had purchased, staring at her nude, young body. Lyla timidly ate, trying to keep her legs together and her breast covered, while sitting in the middle of the large back seat. They ate in silence as Mr. Benedict stared at her in the mirror.

When he finished, Mr. Benedict got out and brushed off his clothing. He opened the rear door and stared at the naked girl in his backseat for a few moments, then unbuckled his pants. Lyla swallowed, but she wasn't surprised.

"Come here, girl. Suck my cock." His look dared her to say 'no'. Lila crawled towards him, hesitant but resigned. She reached towards his angry looking, thick cock, then stopped. He gripped her hand and placed it on his dick.

"Did you ever suck Billy's cock?" Mr. Benedict asked, with a smirk. Lyla was shocked he knew about Billy, but she shook her head, no. She had seen plenty of the whores do it, though. It made her creamy between her thighs when she snuck around and watched them work the customers. He stood at the rear passenger door with his pants and under pants around his ankles, jacking his pink cock. She got closer and he took the head and ran it all over her pretty lips, slapping her lightly with it, leaving a trail of pre-come all over her beautiful face, growling.

"Take it in your hand, now lick the tip like an ice cream cone. Yeah! Just like that! That is so good, so good! Oh yeah! Look at me, gorgeous! Ummm... Now take it deep in your mouth. Hold it. Yes! Yes!" His hips jerked towards her face as he came after only a few seconds. The first few spurts were in her mouth, the others hit her face lips and chin.

Mr. Benedict staggered momentarily while, Lyla froze on her hands and knees, come dripping from her face. He stood there, and took a deep breath, chuckling and red faced with his dick in his hand. After a few seconds, he pulled his pants up, then got into the driver's seat and drove off. After wiping her face with napkins, Lyla sat back quietly. She felt funny between her legs and wanted to touch herself. Lyla finally worked up the nerve to ask,

"Mr. Benedict? Do you think I can put my clothes on now?"

"No." He said, quickly, patting her items on the passenger seat. "I'm not done with you yet. Plus, I like looking at you naked in my back seat. Lay back down. Put your hands above your head and spread your legs. Umm.. turn over on your stomach. Good girl. Did Billy ever fuck your ass?" He questioned.

Lyla's eyes got big, but she shook her head no. Calvin nodded.

"Good way to avoid Little Critters." He grinned at her in the rearview mirror, his eyes sparkling.

There were a lot more cars on the highway now that it was daylight. Lyla, still nude, kept ducking down when they came into view, amusing Mr. Benedict. Later in the day, after lunch, he found another deserted area and climbed into the backseat with her, nude himself this time; his clothes joining hers on the front passenger seat. He spooned his long, narrow body behind her.

"Spread your legs." He whispered. Lyla spread wide. She gasped at the feeling of his fingers there. Billy had never touched her like this! She held legs wide and moaned, giving him full access and wanting more!

After a few minutes, the car was filled with her musky smell and the squishy sound of her wet pussy. Lyla whimpered and grasped Mr. Benedict's wrist, hunching his hand as he furiously finger fucked her, his other hand, wrapped beneath her, rubbing her clit back and forth. He was hunched into her with his forehead on her shoulder, when she yelped, then cried out,

"Oh! Oh! Mr. Benjamin!" Lyla gyrated and wiggled in his arms as the pleasure washed over her, again and again in delicious waves. She was still blissfully limp as he held her for a moment, then ran his dick head in her wet pussy juice, spread her cheeks, and started working his cock into her ass.

Lyla grunted and arched her back, trying to ease the painful stretching in her backside, as he worked his cock in deeper and deeper. He held her waist, spearing her young body onto his hard rod, working himself into her virgin ass. He rolled on top of her, pressing her down onto the car seat, his large body covering hers, thrusting into her tight back hole, holding her head to his chest, by her neck.

Lyla bit her hand to keep from shouting out as he speared her time after time; again and again. It felt like he fucked her sore ass in the backseat forever, but it was more like 5 minutes. She was relieved when he slammed into her twice, then she felt his cock throb and his hot seed shoot into her. He lay on top of her, breathing hard, then rolled back to his side, sliding out of her. Lyla could feel his semen leaking from her sore hole.

"I need to get some rest." He said pulling her to him. He slept for several hours holding her tight to him; immobilized. It was night when he awakened. He got them some food, then had her lay prone on the backseat, with her hands at her side. He removed his pants and straddled the girl's face, parked at another deserted place. He seemed to know a lot of these secret locations.

She struggled to take his cock deep in her throat, but held still and gagged as he gripped the window seal to give himself stability and thrust into her mouth, like a man possessed. He came with a roar, this time deep in her throat. He pulled back and watched, delighted as the naked girl at his mercy, gagged and wretched from the thick substance in her throat and mouth. Her her hair was a mess, her mascara was running and her eyes were wet with tears.

For four days, she was nude in his car as he feed her, and alternated between fucking her ass or her mouth; he would only finger her vagina and rub her clit, never fucking her there. Every morning though, he would let her wash up and, spread her legs wide and lick and suck her swollen pussy lips and engorged clit. Lyla thought she would lose her mind it felt so good. Billy had never done that either. She would scream so loud when he brought her, sucking her clit hard, that his hand would often shoot up to cover her mouth while she shouted out her ecstasy.

Finally, he parked at some small spot that had a spring. It was day 5 and she could see the city far in the distance. Lyla thanked goodness for the water. She felt sticky, disgusting and sweaty from being naked in the back seat of the Hornet for five days. Her entire body felt sore and abused. She was shocked when she saw her dirty, stained face in her tiny mirror. Her green eyes were bloodshot, her cheeks black with mascara.

She washed her whole body in the spring, including her waist-length hair. Unbeknownst to Lyla, Mr. Benedict took several surreptitious images on the naked, bathing beauty as she stood in the shallow spring and washed herself with the soap from her bag. He marveled that his cock was hard again, watching her as she had carefully undid her bun. It was a knotted mess, thanks to Mr. Benedict. He watched her wash her waist length coils in the little waterfall, snapping shot after shot. These would make him a stack of cash.

She put her hair back up and was relieved when Mr. Benjamin gave her her clothing and let her sit up front. After about two more hours, they rolled into downtown Los Angeles. Lyla was ecstatic. She made it!

Calvin, (he said for her to stop calling him Mr. Benjamin now), gave her a number where he could be reached. He told her if she called the number, to ask for Calvin Anderson and dropped her at a lady's rooming house. He surprised Lyla by vouching for her as a 'relative' when the lady running the house asked if she was a negro, and paying 2 weeks rent. She gave him a chaste kiss, their 1st, then he drove away. Lyla went to her room to unpack.

It took Lyla 2 days to recover from Mr. Anderson's/Calvin's intense sexual molestations. She hadn't hated it though. Thinking of what they had done gave her that 'creamy' feeling between her legs. She lay in the small room, equipped with a ceiling fan, single bed and small basin, imagining herself famous and avoiding the other girls. On Thursday, she got up put on her best dress, and caught the bus to the address on the flyer.

She was surprised and disappointed when she saw the dilapidated warehouse. She expected something a lot more fancy, but she went on in. She was immediately insecure when she saw all the tall, thin beautiful girls, and important looking white people inspecting them. An older Negro lady peered closely at her, then waved her into the large, open area.

There were about 30 Negro girls of every complexion, from the lightest of light, that appeared to be white women, to Hershey chocolate ones. Some wore scandalous clothing and seemed totally secure in their sexuality and their beauty, strutting their stuff in front of 4 white men and brunette white lady, inspecting them all closely. Lyla tried to stand tall and keep her chin up. She knew she was also beautiful.

She was put in a line with other cafe au lait girls; they were separated by complexion and stationed in groups around the huge warehouse. Each girl was given an acronym on a sticky piece of paper that held their destiny.

The brunette was an older white woman, around 40 and she and the men would rudely inspect the girls, pinch them, ask them questions about their families and discuss their physical attributes and weaknesses. Some girls were sent home immediately, and left crying. The ones allowed to stay were given a label.

MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers
12