Lyla Goes to Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers

When they reached Lyla, they inspected her very closely and had her turn round and round. The women and and a tall man, around 30, with icy blue eyes like Mr. Benjamin's, exchanged looks as she circled.

"Don't be shocked, now honey." The lady said and grabbed Lyla's DD breast with both hands. Lila was mortified, but she allowed the lady to feel her up. Of all the girls there, her breast were the largest and most pugnacious. This woman drew more attention to them, other girls watching, as the woman squeezed and tweaked them, pinching Lyla's nipples to hard pebbles. Lyla's breasts were very sensitive. She held back moans and tried to keep her back arched to offer her breast to the lady's inspection. The 3 men leered, watching the action, while the icy blue eyed man was watching Lyla's face. She bit her lip when the lady released her. He watched her a second more, then they turned away and discussed her.

She was given the acronym B.T.S. She had no idea what it meant, but rejoiced when the lady, who told her her name was Susan, told her to return to the warehouse that evening at 7. They went on to the next group. Laila wasn't sure if she should stay or go, but she did notice that a few other girls were molested the same way she was. Susan had even put her hand under the skirt of one of the girls. Lyla could tell she was enjoying the girls, like men did. She had seen plenty of that, as well. Susan requested an even more petite than Lyla, brown skinned girl to wait for her in her office for 'further interviews' as Lyla exited. She went home and waited until 6:30, then called a cab back to the location.

___________________________________

The warehouse, which had been hustling with life only a few hours earlier, was dark and deserted now. Lyla was wondering if anyone was there, but when she knocked on the door it was opened by the lady who had molested her; Susan.

"Hello Lily." Susan said, ushering her in.

"It's actually Lyla," Lyla whispered, as she followed the lady into one of the huge back rooms. Susan ignored her. Lyla had noticed the doors earlier and wondered what was behind them. It looked like she was about to find out. After she was led into the room, Susan closed the door behind her. She was shocked and surprised to see 2 different white men from earlier. They were in expensive suits drinking alcohol and smoking cigars. The room was filled with smoke. There was a blinding, bright light coming from a corner of the massive room, but it was too bright for her to see any distinct shapes. She thought she saw movement, though. She entered shyly, and wasn't sure exactly what she was to do, so she stood and waited until they acknowledged her.

The men were laughing and joking amongst themselves. One was a younger male with slicked back blonde hair; he was handsome, like an actor. The other man was a short, pudgy and round character. He had a handlebar mustache and a drink in his hand. He looked to be 50 or 60. The 3rd man was the one that reminded her of Mr. Benedict earlier, he had the same snowy, blondish hair and icy blue eyes; she never got his name. She never got any of their names. They didn't introduce themselves. She looked away nervously, as Icy Blue stared at her intensely, the other 2 men continuing to drink and laugh.

Finally, handlebar mustache turned and spoke to her.

"Hello Lily!!" he boomed loudly, opening his arms in a welcome. His nose was red and she could tell he had had a lot to drink. He rapidly approached her.

"Actually, it's 'Lyla', sir." She whispered, nervously.

"Yes, yes, of course." he nodded. "We noticed you at the audition today and we think you have that something special. The question is do you have that 'go getter' spirit that we're looking for. Do you want to be a star Lyla?" he asked, looking at her seriously, holding both her hands in his.

"Yes sir!" Lyla enthused. " I want that real, real bad!" She was nodding and trying to look serious, as well.

The 2 younger men exchanged smirks, then the handsome younger man asked her,

"Are you a square, Lyla? Are you ashamed of your body?" His heated head to toe look, frightened her, but she knew this was her one and only shot. She had to ace this audition!

"No sir! I'm not a square." It was true. Lyla had seen some of everything growing up.

The men went to 3 chairs that were in a semi circle around her sat down. There was a table of some sort, that looked like the kind Lyla would see at a doctor's office, behind her. A man servant brought them additional drinks and then backed out of the room leaving them and Lyla alone, except for whoever was behind the bright light.

"Show us then." Icy blue eyes spoke, flatly.

After a few seconds, Lyla realized they were waiting for her to respond. She took a deep breath and loosened her hair from the bun at the side of her head, arranging her coils around her shoulders and back. She unbuttoned her blue silk blouse, tossed it aside, then did the same with her favorite tan pencil skirt. She stood in front of the men in her white brassiere, white panties and garter, with brown stockings. She was wearing her favorite tan Mary Jane's. There was silence as the men appraised her.

"Well, you are very beautiful, that's true, but so are a lot of other girls. What makes you different?" The young handsome man asked.

Lyla thought for a moment, then unbuckled her brassiere and threw it to the floor. Her coffee colored nipples instantly hardened in the cool air. The men watched her firm, ripe breast bounce as she removed the confining garment. They didn't respond, they just stared intently.

After a few seconds, she removed her panties, then unhooked her garter from her stockings, sliding it down her thin legs, but leaving her stockings on and Mary Jane's. She stepped out of her shoes and stood in front of the men as they inspected her young, tight body, naked except for the stockings adhering to her golden thighs; her jet black hair falling around her shoulders and back in soft, thick waves. She flashed her green eyes to each man and waited.

They didn't speak, but Icy Blue kept crossing and uncrossing his legs. Pudgy was openly rubbing his crotch as he stared. She stood with her hands together, demurely, in front of her; the action pushing her ripe titties together, the cocoa nipples hard as pebbles. After several minutes of staring at the naked girl, having her turn to and fro, turn from them and grab her ankles, shake her breast, jump and heft them in her hands, the pudgy man finally said, shakily.

"Get on the table." Pudgy was staring at her wide eyed and rubbing his crotch. She could hear the lust in his voice as the 3 stared at her.

Lyla climbed up onto the table, embarrassed at the jiggling, vulgarity of her big breast bouncing around as she pulled herself up, and onto the rather high object. She kneeled on her heels and awaited further instruction.

She had never felt so embarrassed her life, but she was determined to impress these 3 men, whatever it took. She shivered when icy blue eyes got out of his chair and approached her. He stood beside her on the table and spoke while he rearranged her, onto her back.

"Some of our movies are quite scandalous, Lyla. They may not show in the type of theaters you are used to, but trust me darling, plenty of people see them. A beautiful girl like you, can make a very good living starring in our... movies, live shows. Private parties. Would you like that?"

Lyla was lying prone on the table, Icy Blue's hand caressing her thighs. She nodded 'Yes', even though she was terrified at the type of 'scandalous' movies he was referring to. She realized she had no way to escape these men, anyway, if she chose to say 'no'. She had to walk over 2 blocks to get another cab and it was already after 8 PM. She tried to think of Billy as he caressed her thighs.

"I want you to make yourself spend for us, Lyla." he said parting her thighs, pulling them up and back, revealing her glistening vagina to the ogling men. He drew his fingers through her already wet slit, before backing away. "We want to see you come."

He went back to his chair and sat down. There was total silence as the 3 men waited and watched her. The pudgy man was looking back and forth at his younger companions, incredulously, as Lyla closed her eyes and thought of the last time she was with Billy. She tried to keep his face in her mind, but it was Mr. Benedict and his rough menstruations that came to the forefront.

She rubbed her clitoris in the slow pressing circle that Mr. Benedict had shown her. She closed her eyes and tried again to see Billy, but it was Mr. Benedict's rough treatment and his steel cock in her ass that came to her mind. She tried to lose herself in it, as though she were really acting in a movie.

Eventually she was moaning and writhing on the table and she knew she was about to orgasm, quickly. She was already so close from the completely vulnerable situation she was in, naked before these men whose names she didn't even know. She jumped and was startled when she felt a hand on her breast and opened her eyes to see all 3 men surrounding her.

"Keep going." Icy blue eyes said, pushing her back down onto the table after she tried to sit up, alarmed. "You haven't come yet."

All 3 men were caressing different parts of her as she lay on the table with her legs wide, closing her eyes and continuing to rub herself. There was silence in the room as Lyla came closer and closer to orgasm. She tried to tune them out and keep rubbing her clit. Pudgy man, put her stockinged foot to his nose and inhaled deeply; he moaned and removed his pants with his free hand.

The men hovered over her, touching and pinching her everywhere, moaning and hissing as Lyla orgasmed, yelping and hunching her hand on the table, her eyes closed, afraid to open them. When she did and saw the men stare at her in pure lust, she was more excited and turned on than she had ever been in her life.

Pudgy was rubbing her stockinged foot against his crotch. The handsome man came to the head of the table with his thick, pink dick out. He turned her face towards him with one finger, offering his cock to her mouth. Lyla opened and accepted it, sucking like Mr. Benedict showed her. He gripped a handful of her hair from the back and forced his cock into her mouth, over and over, very slowly as if he were making love to a pussy, his head thrown back in ecstasy.

Icy Blue was playing with her breast roughly; he was squeezing them together and going back-and-forth between her nipples, sucking them violently, slapping the heavy breast. Lyla's back was arched up off the table he was handling them so hard. The angle made Handsome moan as he went deeper into her throat, his hips moving faster now. She relaxed her throat, another lesson from Mr. Anderson. Handsome growled deeply and his eyes shot to hers when his long cock entered her throat. He held her head and began hunching her face, quickly, his face surprised and pleased.

She felt Icy Blue's fingers go down into her soppy, wet vagina that her own fingers had recently vacated. He thrust 3 of his long skinny fingers into her. Lyla gave up all pretense of modesty and gave herself over to the men; she let them have her, moaning and stretching her legs wide on the iron table, covered in a plastic sheet.

The 2 younger men seem to be waiting for pudgy's lead. He took both of Lyla stockinged feet into his hands and circled them around his dick, thrusting mightily. He watched his 2 associates caress and mouth fuck the young girl, then came in moments, holding Lyla's feet in one hand and using his other to direct his come onto them. He left them saturated and placed them surprisingly gentle, back onto the table. They still felt sticky and disgusting to Lyla, though. He staggered back into a chair, buttoning his pants. He waved his hand.

At that both men went into action. Icy blue eyes released her tits and went to her legs. He pulled them roughly to the edge of the table, turning her sideways, leaving her head hanging over the other side. Without pretense, he released his thick cock and shoved into Lyla, growling in his chest. He bent her legs beneath him and leaned over her on the table. He fucked her like a mad man, as she lay on the table for several minutes her breast bouncing, and jerking. He grabbed her tits tightly, making her jump as he fucked. The handsome one had taken a break and watched, then came to the opposite side, squatted down and reinserted his cock into her mouth.

Lyla couldn't believe she was with 2 men at the same time! It was intense, and she kept having to remind herself to relax so that she could remain flexible. She remained as malleable as she could, and allowed the men to manipulate her, while they sated their lust. 'I guess this is what it takes to be in movies,' she thought, as the men ravished her under the bright light.

They sawed her back-and-forth between them for several minutes, apparently something they were practiced at doing. Suddenly, Icy Blue shouted out, removed his cock and shot stream after stream onto Lyla's belly and breast, jacking his thick, stubby cock. He covered Lyla, then backed away, and fell into his chair, his pants around his ankles. Pudgy man was taking pictures with a little camera.

Handsome man exited her mouth, turning the petite girl quickly and easily. Lyla yelped, as she spun 180 degrees on the table; the plastic sheet sticking and twisting beneath her. He slowly inserted his long thing cock and fucked her on the table. His long cock went deep into Lyla; deeper than any one she had been with. He pounded her cervix, forcing another screaming orgasm from the girl. Lyla was crying and shouting at the intensity of the situation. Handsome kept turning her sobbing face to the light. He bent her knees into her chest and leaning on her heavily, his hips pistoning up and down as Lola stared into the light, hanging over the side of the table, her knees by her face, her hair hanging to the cement floor. Finally, he too came all over her, with a shout to the ceiling.

He backed away slowly and joined his comrades, pulling up his pants and buttoning them. Lyla noticed that all the men were dressed. They had simply unbuttoned their pants to release their cocks. She lay nude on the table, covered in their spunk, trying to catch her breath. Susan emerged from the light with a towel, and the Pudgy short man spoke.

"Welcome to Hollywood, Lyla."

MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers
12