Lyle

Story Info
An old friend with a bad attitude.
4.7k words
4
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyle

I had spent the last five years running from my life. Running from a life I didn't want , and it seems that same life was coming back to haunt me yet again in human form. Lyle wasn't who everyone thought he was. He was a bad ass for sure, but he was also obsessive. He was my best friend for a long time, and I thought his attitude and personality were some of his best qualities until I found myself at his mercy. He never took no for an answer, even if that meant taking things that weren't his. I had resisted him one night five years ago, and I damn near didn't survive that night. Now when I finally had my life settled working at a reputable hospital in a new town, vegas no less, he shows back up. This time he's a patient. I'm an ER doctor, so I have had my fair share of run ins with people I know, but this wasn't by chance. Well at least me being the one to treat him isn't because he apparently requested me. I didn't realize this was that kind of hospital, but when you are hot in a city like this I guess anything goes. Fucking slutty nurses... I pulled back the curtain and there laid Lyle, leather jacket, black jeans, and pissy dark expression. The same one I almost gave into five years ago. Almost.

Lyle Tombs. Age 29. 78 inches. 220 pounds. A positive. Stab wound in lower left quadrant of the abdomen. Mild lacerations on the left hand. Defensive wounds.

"Took you long enough"

"Piss off"

"I knew you never had a decent bedside manner"

"How did you get yourself stabbed this time?"

I prepped a lac table. He was going to need a few stitches at least. Scans came back clear, no internal damage.

"Bar fight."

"Next time don't lose."

I prepped the area on his stomach, trying to avoid how cut he was.

"Does this look like I lost? The other guy won't be walking ever again."

He said that with pride, and just like that I wanted Lyle gone. I didn't warn him before I put the novocaine into the wound. I felt him jerk beneath me, but I pressed him into the bed, and continued. I didn't say anything else. I just worked, and he watched. Eleven stitches. Each one was perfect, but Lyle would never appreciate something like that. I ripped off my gloves and stood up. I gave instructions for the nurse on duty to finish up, and send him on his way. And just like that I thought Lyle would walk out of my life. Just like I had walked out of his five years ago. Spoiler alert... that wasn't the case. Lyle stood outside my car. I don't know how he knew which car was mine, but there he was. Leaning against my fucking car, smirking at me.

"Nice whip. I guess being a doctor is good for something after all."

I unlocked my BMW M5, and threw my gym bag in the trunk.

"Fuck off Lyle. I'm not in the mood. I am just getting off a twelve hour shift in the ER. You should know this seeing as you were in my ER tonight."

"We need to talk."

"We don't need to do anything. There hasn't been a ``we" in god knows how long."

"Five years, four months, and two days. That's how long."

"Goodnight Lyle."

He pushed off of the hood of my car, and came around towards the driver's side. He put a hand on either side of me pinning my back against the door.

I put a hand on his chest, not to touch him, but to keep him at arm's length. He craned his neck close to my face. Dangerously close. I could feel each of his breaths against my cheek. I tried to ignore his eyes, and how he smelled. It was all a little too enticing.

"Why are you trying to ignore this?"

I made the mistake of looking into his eyes. He seemed genuinely hurt.

"I didn't want you then, I don't want you now Lyle."

"I don't believe that."

It didn't matter what he believed. I wasn't good. Lyle had seen me go through some brutal shit, and when he tried to confess his feelings to me in his very Lyle fashion, I slammed the door in his face almost literally. Which was something no one did to him, let alone me, his best friend. We had grown up together. Racing, competing, studying, etc. I had watched him date one nameless bimbo after the next. He watched me transform from the quiet nerdy girl, into something much darker. He never knew why, but I'm sure he heard the talk. In a small college town, a married professor with a sex dungeon and an obsession with a certain young undergrad typically makes its way into the known.

I couldn't get the smell of him off of my mind. He smelled like sex. I needed sex. I missed sex. I had been so good. But here he was. He just kept staring at me. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him to me. My lips crashed against his, as I held him there. He wrapped his hand into my ponytail and pulled bringing my head back and giving him access to my throat. He moaned against the nape of my neck and throat. I broke out into goosebumps. I pushed him off suddenly.

"Get in the fucking car." I spat at him.

He quickly shuffled into the passenger's side, and closed the door behind him. I shifted the car into reverse, and sped out of the parking lot, allowing the car to roar through each gear as we drove away from the hospital and debatably my and his safety. I reached over and stroked my hands on his thigh. I think for once I had the upper hand. The entire ten minute drive to my loft was quiet, but filled with tension. I only ever stopped teasing him to shift gears. He sat in silence as we pulled into the garage below the building. I got out of the car and he followed suit. We climbed onto the elevator and I smirked as we rode up the elevator to the top floor. As soon as I walked into the apartment I could tell his resolve was fading. I walked a few paces in front of him, and dropped my sweatpants and shoes on the floor behind me. My shirt came off shortly thereafter. I never actually stopped walking. I just continued my naked stride into my guest bedroom. He was following, but he wasn't an active participant yet. I turned around once he was in the room with me. I closed the door behind him. He sat on the bed, and I strode over to him. I lowered myself to straddle him, and began to kiss him. He broke this kiss and just looked at me again.

"Kris, this isn't what I meant when I said talk."

"Then leave."

"That's not what I want. I want to actually catch up with you."

I stood up, ignoring him, and walked my naked ass into the shower. I needed to cool off. He followed me, which was annoying. If I wasn't going to get laid, I frankly wanted to be left alone. I dipped my head under the cold water, and allowed my hair to saturate, but not before I felt a grip on my shoulder.

"God damn you are just as stubborn as you were back then."

I turned and there was Lyle. Naked. Standing in my shower. Hard and erect. I knew I should leave, so I tried to shrug my way past him. He pushed me into the shower wall. Hard. He came crashing down onto me this time. I tried to push away, I tried to say no, but he wasn't having it.

"You want to play this little cat and mouse game huh? Well I can fucking play. I just don't think you are ready for how far I'm willing to take this."

He shoved my legs apart and reached down in between them. I could feel how wet I was, but the look on his face when he felt it was addictive.

"God you are so fucking turned on by this aren't you?"

"Fuck you." I spat as I made one more attempt to get past him.

At first I thought I was successful, but instead he had just picked me up and was carrying me to god knows where.

"I cannot believe you wouldn't even fuck me in your own goddamn bed. The guest bed really? Who do you think I am? I am not some useless one night stand."

"You are less than that."

He opened the door to my actual bedroom, and threw me on my bed.

"You were always such a kink." He saw the bureau that I had left open this morning, with a few of my toys displayed. He grabbed a line of rope off of one of the hooks and unravelled it. He made quick work tying me to my own goddamn bed.

"I hate you."

"Your fucking pussy doesn't"

He went into my underwear drawer, and grabbed one of my pairs of panties, and walked back over to the bed."

"Don't you fucking dare." I warned him, but it was too late. Before I could say anything else he had shoved the panties in my mouth. My $50 panties, in my own fucking mouth.

"What's that? Hmmm? Sorry I can't.. You have something in your.. Oh well."

There I laid on my back, tied to my own bed, gagged, with this gorgeous blast from the past. He didn't wait any longer. He settled himself between my legs, and spread me with his fingers. I was already soaking, so frankly any foreplay would have been a nicety not a necessity. He didn't put on a condom, and that somehow turned me on more. I wanted to feel everything. He penetrated me quick and hard. But it was gone before I could even get used to the feeling. He was going to tease me.

"I can tell how badly you want this. You can't say it, but I can feel how bad your pussy needs my cock."

I scowled at him.

He grabbed my chin with one hand and squeezed.

"Fucking wipe that look off your face." He let my chin go suddenly, but he quickly grabbed my breasts. Taking his sweet time on each one. Softly caressing them at first, and then pulling and slapping each one.

"You fucking love this don't you?"

I don't think he understood that I was bound and gagged.

He settled again and then he was in me. He was so fucking in me I couldn't breathe. He dug his hands into my shoulders for leverage, and he showed no mercy. I wanted to climax just from how full he made me feel. I hadn't been with someone in so long. He kept up the assault. I attempted to rock against him for added friction and he pushed my stomach down. I whimpered. I was weak. It seemed like it was never going to end in the best and worst way. He reached down and untied my legs without ever pulling himself out of me. I wrapped them around his waist as he continued his assault. I needed him deeper. Just when I thought it couldn't get better he lifted my ass off the bed and pushed himself against my goddamn cervix. He hit my wall so hard I teared up.

"Fucking shit, Kris. I wanted this for so long. Fuck. I never want to stop."

I rolled my eyes because I knew in a few days I would get tired of him.

I felt myself flexing as he continued to hold my ass up and push methodically in and out of me. I started to shudder. He brought his lips to my neck and bit down as I climaxed. He drew blood, but I didn't care.

"You fucking orgasm because of me. Got that?"

I scowled at him. Hating that anyone had this power over me, but loving how he made me feel.

He pulled out of me long enough to flip me over and put me on my knees. My arms were twisted, but he didn't give a shit. He quickly situated himself back at my entrance and forced himself in again. He wrapped his hand around my hair and pulled my head so far back I got to watch him penetrate me from this upside down angle. He bit my lip while his breathing became labored. I felt his cock start to tingle, my pussy clenched around him, and he emptied himself in me. Clawing my ass as he came.

"Kris god fucking damn you."

Turns out that was my go word, as I came to yet another climax.

He untied me about ten minutes after he pulled out of me. He left me tied to my own bed. Waiting. While he did god knows what.

"I thought you would have chewed your arm off by now."

"I hate you."

"That's not what that sweet little pussy of yours said about ten minutes ago."

He reached to my head and pulled a stray hair into submission. He finally began to untie me.

"You should go."

I got up and walked to my shower, determined to actually shower this time. He followed yet again.

"No I don't think I should."

"I could call the police."

"You'd be dead before you even got to the phone."

Who says things like that? Lyle... that's who. It wasn't a threat, just a statement. That's what was so concerning about it. He knew that at any moment he could break me. Little did he know there was nothing left to break.

"I'm going to shower, and you should be gone, before I finish."

He followed me into the shower continuing his annoying habit from earlier in the evening.

I had my head hung under the water again, when I felt him press up against my ass. He was already hard. I ignored him, and continued to wash myself, but I couldn't help but feel myself get wet at the thought of round two. As I closed my eyes I suddenly didn't feel the water anymore. I was being pushed onto the shower ledge seat, and Lyle fell to his knees in front of me. I placed one leg on each of his shoulders and brought his face to my pussy. I wanted control. I needed control. He sucked, licked, and prodded me until I felt like I was about to explode. Then he backed off. I tried to rub myself against his ridiculously sexy face to find enough friction, but he was on to me, and pulled away completely. He repeated this three more times. By the third I was in physical pain. I needed release, but it was clear he was going to decide when and how I was going to get it. He got up from his knees, and started washing himself, I growled at him. I actually growled at another human. He laughed in response. I got down on my knees in front of him ignoring the water that was now falling on my face, and brought his cock into my mouth. Two could play at this game. His hand found the back of my head and softly guided his cock into my mouth and the edge of my throat, but I took it a step further as I started to deep throat him.

"Fuck, Kris, you can't do shit like that."

I continued my labored assault on his cock. Until I felt him tense up so much I thought he might be having a seizure instead of a climax. I pulled away before allowing him such pleasant relief. He needed to know he wasn't the only one with power here.

"You fucking tease."

He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me out of the shower yet again. This time he took me into my living room, in front of my sliding glass doors, and pressed me face first up against them. The glass was cold. The lights from the nearby city illuminated everything, and I was pretty sure anyone on the street below could see me. He arched my ass out away from the glass but forced my tits and face up against it. He got on his knees once again, and licked up the inside of my thighs. Just before he arrived at my clit, he pulled his head back and blew. The teasing knew no boundaries. I had enough.

"Just fucking do it you cocktease." I let my intentions slip... oh well.

"Patience is a virtue."

"One I don't possess."

I saw his reflection stand up behind me. Not before he reached to my head and shoved the right side of my face against the glass. His hand was just about the size of my entire head, so there wasn't much I could do. His other hand gripped the side of my waist and pulled me onto him. I was immediately full. He couldn't even fit himself all the way in, but damn if he wasn't going to try.

He made quick work of finding a rhythm and pinning myself between the glass and his own body. I felt like I was going to crack in two, but for the duration of our trist I was whole again. I had control without giving up too much.

Two of his fingers found their way inside my mouth and gripped me from the inside of my cheek. I lightly bit down. Well maybe not as lightly as he would have liked. He quickened his pace and pushed me even harder into the glass. I felt him at my cervix, and it was a horrible mix of pain and pleasure. Just when I thought he was slowing down, he relaxed his grip on me. I turned around to face him and put his hands where I wanted them. He knew it was my turn. I put one hand on each of his pecs, and pushed him back until he hit the couch. He sat down obediently. I straddled him, but still wrapped my legs around his waist. This position was never one I normally used because of how intimate it could get, but the feeling was worth the risk. I needed him as deep as he could go. Once I was settled I wrapped my arms around his neck, and started a slow rhythm. I could tell it was a position he wasn't used to. He watched me with intrigue, but slowly realized my motivations. He felt it too. His hands ran up my back while I used his shoulders as leverage. He started biting and sucking on my neck. I could feel his breathing going ragged against my throat. He was close. So was I, but I needed to have this over him.

"Kris, I need this. I need you."

I didn't reply. I just kept my rhythm, and allowed myself to fall victim to my inhibitions. I climaxed, and as soon as I did, I tightened around him and he came for what felt like an eternity. While he was climaxing he grabbed my chin, but not like before. This time it was softer. He just stared at me. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. It was like watching a car accident. You want to look away but you feel like you might miss something if you do. So I watched.

I climbed off of him, and walked immediately into my bathroom. I was going to shower for real at some point tonight. I was hoping he would take the hint and leave. When I got out of the shower, and walked into the empty living room I'd assumed he had let himself out. When I returned to my bedroom to see him asleep in the middle of my bed I'd about had a coronary.

"Hell no lyle! Get the fuck up. If you need a place to crash there's a hotel down the street."

He groaned.

"But then who would I get to have delicious morning sex with?"

"I'm sure there's someone in this city Lyle."

"Just tonight Kris, I promise."

"Lyle, why are you here? I figured it was just for sex, but that doesn't seem to be the case."

"Let's talk in the morning." He groggily rolled over.

"Fine, but go sleep in the guest bed. I don't sleep with other people."

"Tonight that changes." He pulled me down on top of him.

A look of horror spread across my face. I did not want to share my bed. Especially not with my childhood best friend.

His arm sleepily wrapped around me, and I pulled the towel out from around my wet hair.

"Just this once." I said, to what appeared to be an already asleep body.

"Yeah... just this once." He whispered back.

I woke up, there was someone moving next to me. I panicked. I panicked and didn't stop panicking. I didn't even register who I was hitting. I just swung until I hit a hard bone. I felt cracking. I wasn't sure from where.

"Kris! What the fuck? Kris! Kris it's me."

I heard his voice but it sounded distant. I landed another blow. I was pinned on my back when I finally realized. I couldn't fight. I couldn't breathe. I just stared up at him. I felt his forearm in my throat, and his knee on my stomach.

He was bleeding. I broke his nose. My heart was racing. He let up on the pressure he was applying. As soon as he did I flung myself out of bed, and ran into the guest bedroom. I tried to lock the door but he was right behind me.

"Get out Lyle."

"No Kris, what the hell just happened?"

"Get out."

He came over to me, but he didn't dare touch me.

"I told you. I don't sleep with people."

"What the hell happened to you?"

"None of your fucking business. I'm not broken, so just get the fuck out."

"Kris, what you did, it's not a normal reaction."

"Nothing here is normal."

I stood up, desperate to get away from the confrontation. I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed two ice packs. I shoved one into his chest, and went and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV, and placed the other icepack on my hand. I couldn't have a broken hand. I had a twelve hour tomorrow. I laid back on the chaise portion of the couch. Lyle sat in the seat next to me, but instead of turning to watch the TV, he turned to stare at me. I attempted to ignore him. I understood why he was upset. I had just attacked him in his sleep. I was now aware of what I had done, I hadn't been in the moment. His hand reached for mine, as he attempted to either console me or get my attention. I pulled mine away before he could clasp it. I didn't want to be pitied. His hand shot up to my neck. My heart immediately started racing. He was on top of me and had me pinned before I could say anything. The sides of my vision started to go fuzzy as he maintained his choke hold. His lips came crashing down onto mine, as he stole what little oxygen I had left.

12