Lynn 01 - The Succulent Succubi

Story Info
Lynn graduates from the Academy, has an exciting encounter.
3.6k words
4.4
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note:

Thanks for reading! I enjoyed writing this, and hope you enjoy reading. Please leave your honest opinions and votes - I have ideas on how to continue but will likely only do so if people are interested. I felt like an absolute deviant writing it :P, so it would help to know whether I should keep going

If you read the Wayside Succubus, I decided to put that plot line aside and try out this plot instead, with a more thought out foundation for a longer running story.

---

"Congratulations on completing your last class, my loves", Professor Dharan said after the bell rang. "You have been the most delightful and sluttiest class of succubi and incubi I've had the privilege of training, and the Succulent Succubus Academy is lucky to have had you. Your last practical exam is tomorrow. Like we discussed, I can't tell you the details, but I know that you are as prepared as you can be. Don't be late".

Lynnera, who preferred Lynn, slid her books into her bag and joined the small mob of students that were rushing towards the door. The excitement of graduation loomed over all of them adn filled everyone with energy. Professor Dharan, the Art of Sexual Inducement teacher, gave her a flirty smirk and a wink as she passed by. Normally she would have played along, but her mind was preoccupied with daydreaming of her new career as a Gatherer.

Back in the hallway, she was being brought back into the moment when she felt the rush of nostalgia that comes from being on the verge of leaving a monumental part of your life behind. Her four years at the Academy had been challenging, but also euphoric. And orgasmic. Learning to be a demigod-like being that oozed sexual prowess had to be the best education experience that was out there?

"Ready to flub your practical tomorrow?" Lynn snapped out of her thoughts as her ass was smacked. Thane snuck up from behind, grinning.

"You wish, you killjoy prude." Lynn easily pushed Thane into the lockers and smiled with satisfaction. She always did underestimate her own super strength that came from being a well nourished succubus, and she was okay with that.

Thane regained his composure. "Well I for one would like to say that it has been an honor being your friendly rival all these years, propelling you to greatness. I dare say, without me I don't think you would have been valedictorian."

"Spoken like a true loser, Thane", Lynn laughed as she readjusted her bag on her shoulders. She was not going to miss lugging these books around, super strength or not.

Thane frowned, "Loser? The salutatorian is hardly a loser...okay, fine. We both know I really wanted to beat you, so if I must be a loser, can't you just allow me to be graceful about it? Seriously though Lynn, congrats. Can you get your sexy ass out in the town so we can celebrate tonight?"

"With practicals tomorrow?" Thane gave her the 'don't be a prude look'. "Fine, I can make it. But only for a bit."

"Excellent! Venus Valley, don't be late" Thane said as he clapped his hands together and ran off towards a gaggle of succubus. Such a flighty little bat that one could be, Lynn thought.

Lynn stopped just before crossing the threshold of the exits herself and turned around to get one last look at the school's hallway. From here she could see several of her old classrooms - there werethe Arts courses like Dream Walking, Lust Empowerment, and Shapeshifting. There were also the Physical Education classes like Flight, Super Speed, and Super Strength. But the best learning came from outside the classroom. Choking on cocks in the bathroom gloryholes. Slurping up professor's pussy while you tried to prove that you actually deserved an A. Late night study sessions with classmates that inevitably turned into an orgy.

Lynn's face grew hot as the memories rushed through her mind, and she felt the comforting feeling of her panties under her short skirt start to moisten. "Fuck, I'm going to miss this place". And with that, she spun on her heels and walked away from the Succulent Succubus Academy. Home to the sexiest and sex crazed demons in Molkar. And as the name implied, the students were pretty juicy and tasty, too. She would know.

*****

The sunset cast long shadows on the streets of Molkar, a city that was home to Lynn and thousands of other demons. The soft glow made the reds, purples, and navy blues pop with gorgeous contrast. Most of the inhabitants that lived here were standard demons. They were humanoid in shape, and had deep red or navy blue skin. Lynn smiled as she passed by their jealous stares. Once she passed, they ogled at her swaying ass before going back to closing up their shop for the night.

Lynn enjoyed filling men and women, and any creature really, with desire as she paraded through the streets. She liked to dress to play the part, and wore a tan bandeau bra that gave her breasts an accentuating pop near the top. She wore a matching side slit skirt that showed off her entire left thigh. It was held together by two straps near the hip, which clung to her hip and gave the appearance of an article of clothing that was barely hanging on. No trace of panties could be seen in the hip gap - Lynn had a personal rule that she would only go through one pair of panties per day, and she changed out of her last ones after she became wet at the Academy. There was no need to waste clothing, when letting her pussy be free was an alternative. The tan clothes were a nice accent against her dark red skin and long black hair. Her tail swished back and forth as she walked, occasionally poking out from under her side slit skirt.

She arrived in the middle of Molkar, at the city square. It was a pretty little place, built centuries ago. The ground was covered in a dark cobblestone, lined with buildings on all sides. On one end were the guild halls, which included a building for succubus and incubus. Other specialists like chaotic and nightmare demons had their own hall as well. Even the less exotic local craftsmen like blacksmiths and tailors had representation here. Molkar's government buildings filled in the opposite side. Pubs, strip clubs, and whorehouses took up the remaining spaces.

In the middle was The Exchange; a giant orb filled with mana and held up by statues of various famous demons. These exchanges existed all over the city and acted as banks, but this was by far the largest. Lynn often enjoyed seeing the deep purple color that swirled in the orb, and it made her excited for her new career.. Mana fueled the economy of the Molkar and gave demons additional powers and euphoria. It was a drug that they were all dependent on. For succubi, it provided them with supernatural powers such as invading dreams and filling creatures with lust when regular seduction wasn't enough. She would soon be going directly to the source to collect as a Gatherer. Mana could only be obtained from one place, and it wasn't in her world.

Lynn stood in the courtyard enjoying the final traces of heat from the setting sun gently bake her skin, but she eventually veered off towards the Venus Valley club. The bouncer was a heavyset orc that immediately opened the door and gestured her forward with an outstretched hand. No club would turn down having a succubus on their premises. Once inside, she breathed in the smells of spice and alcohol that permeated the air in a thick haze. Lynn took in the sights of the club, appreciating the bright blues and golds that the place was decorated with. Bright colors were a rarity in Molkar, with deeper hues being more common..

Several customers stopped to look at her, tearing their eyes away from the naked dancers of various sexes that moved seductively inside of cages. Off in the corner she noticed Thane sitting in a booth with his arms extended out to either side across the top of the seat.

His eyes fell on her and lit up as he scrambled to his feet and gave a little bow. "And just like that I am no longer the sexiest one in the room. Damnit Lynn, you could turn any prude into a libidinous maniac. I don't know why I hang out with you, it makes me look bad."

Lynn's eyes rolled, "You're such a kiss ass. But thank you. You look amazing yourself." As they came in for a hug, she admired his tight leather pants and simple waistcoat that showed off his arms, chest, and abs. They both enjoyed the feeling of their exposed skin touching.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" Lynn asked after they sat down and Thane got her a drink.

Lynn could tell when Thane let down his guard. He was often theatrical and brazen, but talk to him long enough and his mask would come off. "Yeah, I am. After being so close to the top for all these years, it's nerve wracking knowing that the elders will place us based on a single test. I really hope I'm not placed in some backwater village. When my brother flunked his practicals, he was stuck Gathering in a small town for years before they promoted him to a better place."

"You'll be fine. Let's be honest, you have a lot more skills than your brother". She winked, "I should know, I slept with both of you"

Thane cringed, "Please don't remind me of that". Deviant sex was so commonplace in Molkar that it wasn't common you could find something that made someone squirm with discomfort, but every now and then something would stick.. "What about you, what are you feeling?"

"I'm not too worried about the practicals. I think it's just scary and sad knowing that our lives are about to change so dramatically.

"Yeah", Thane responded flatly. Silence hung in the air as they both looked into their drinks for a few moments before turning the conversation towards a lighter topic, like recent sexual conquests, gossip, and their hopes for the future.

An hour of laughter and juicy storytelling passed before a figure loomed over their table and they both glanced up. "The Academy's best out late before practicals, how naughty." The tone hardly felt as reproachful as the words.

"Hello professor Dharan," Thane responded, "what brings you out tonight? I would have guessed that you would be at the End of Year teacher orgy." It was hardly a secret that the professor's like to celebrate the end of the school year as much as the students.

"I decided to take a break to enjoy the special guest. I saw Grogath here many years ago, and it was not disappointing."

"Grogath, sir?" Lynn asked.

"Oh dear, did you not see the posters?" Professor Dharan replied. "Don't worry Lynn, once I noticed you both lurking in the corner, I decided that I would like to see you both show me what you learned at the Academy. I already spoke with the owner and told them that you would be volunteering. You're up first, the stage is yours." He gestured towards the empty area up front.

Lynn gave an inquisitive look, but knew better than to ask questions. She was clearly going to be having sex on stage, but with who, or what, she had no idea. Not exactly how she expected the night to go, but the mystery thrilled her all the same. She stepped onto the stage and noticed the silence settle over the crowd, followed by cheering. She smiled at them, enjoying the attention. Shortly after she noticed an increased number of patrons streaming through the door. Word was quickly spreading that there would be a show.

"Ladies and gentlemen," a demon announced on the side of the stage, " Venus Valley is so excited to bring you tonight's entertainment. Fresh from the Succulent Succubus Academy is the beautiful Lynnera!" Cheers erupted from the audience. "And joining us on his tour, Grogath the the Grower!" The audience grew louder and more raucous, banging on the tables.

Who the fuck is this guy? Lynn wondered. In any case, she prepared to seduce and take control whatever came from behind the curtain, drawing on her store of mana.

Loud thuds vibrated the stage that she stood on, syncing with the footsteps of what she assumed was Grogath. They stopped and the discordant cheers coming from the room hushed. The curtain ripped away, and Lynn swallowed as a nine foot tall minotaur stepped through the threshold onto the stage. He had a bulls head with a nose ring piercing, and two horns protruding near his wolf like ears. His body was black and covered in fur, except for his sculpted chest and abs which were a tough looking hide. In between his large thighs was a huge and fully erect pink cock. The shaft had several ridges along the length. The crowd went wild.

Lynn looked back at Professor Dharan who stood grinning, and Thane who had his mouth agape.

"What the unholy fuck?" she whispered. then, speaking to Grogatg she said, "Well I thought we would have a chance to get to know one another over foreplay but apparently you had already had a fluffer take care of you already."

Grogath didn't respond but instead charged towards Lynn. She felt his strong hands grab hold of her waist. In an instant she was airborne, and shortly after that she was flung to the ground. Her breath escaped her as she landed flat on her back.

"I've never been with a succubus before," Grogath grunted happily.

"Oh, so you can talk." Lynn gasped.

He grabbed her thighs and dragged her towards his heavy and thick cock. As she slid, her skirt slid underneath her, revealing her bare pussy. Lynn was barely aware of the crowd losing their collective minds. Grogath angled forward preparing to mount her. She felt the tip pressing firmly against her hot, wet pussy lips. Lynn grinned as she heard him groan with desperation. By now she regained her composure and was sure as hell not let this brute control the entire situation. Even with her supernatural strength, she wouldn't be able to take control physically. But as a succubus, she would set the terms sexually.

Lynn released some of her stored mana and channeled it into Grogath in the form of lust. A little reckless since doing so would send him into more of a sex frenzy, but she also though it would make his tiny brain more pliable and subservient if things got out of hand. The increasingly frustrated beast continued to press the tip of his cock against her, failing to penetrate.

"I don't think you are going to fit, big boy". Lynn said, gasping through his advances. She called on some more of her mana reserve to fill her cunt with lubricant. She felt the oily substance fill her up completely and the excess bagan to dribble out of her onto her thigh and ass crack, pooling on the floor, as well as coating the tip of Grogath's cock.

Even after that, the thick dick couldn't enter her. She knew it was close, but he was just too big. She could feel the expectant energy from the audience as they waited for her to be penetrated. Drawing on every last bit of her stored mana - 'I really hope I don't need any more', she thought - she shapeshifted her body to grow. Nothing about her appearance changed, but her entire body became just slightly larger. It was such a small amount that it was unlikely anyone in the audience noticed.

But it was enough for the heavy cock to slide into her, stretching her larger but still-tight pussy to the limit. The pool of lube that was still inside of her was squished back out as it was replaced by the thick, pink minotaur cock. Lynn heard a large gasp mixed with a moan, and was surprised when she realized it was her own. She assumed it was loud enough for the audience to hear, because the sound in the club became a deafening roar.

Grogath hesitated for a moment, surprised when he suddenly felt his hard cock surrounded by warm, oiled succubus flesh. The euphoria quickly brought him back around and he began to thrust in and out of her. Hard. Every time he pushed into her, Lynn could feel her entire body be pushed away. If not for her hands gripping tightly onto her thighs, she was sure she would have popped out.

It wasn't long until Lynn was thoroughly enjoying herself. Minotaurs weren't a creature that a succubus could drain mana from, but being fucked by a thick cock in front of a boisterous live audience was filling her with absolute joy. Speaking of the audience, she thought to herself, it would be nice to make some eye contact with her admirers. after about twenty pulses, she started to squirm. She knew that Grogath wouldn't slow down, so she uncomfortably began to shift her body around until she was positioned doggy style, facing the audience. her sweaty hair was a mess and Grogath continued to pound away at her. For a confused moment she thought he started to spank her, until she felt both of his hands firmly around her waist. after a few miments it occured to her that it was actually his heavy balls smacking into her ass with each thrust.

Lynn looked out towards the audience and noticed over half of the audience getting themselves off. Male demons jerked their dicks, while females rubbed furiously and their exposed pussies. In some cases there was mutual masturbation as friends and couples gave one another a hand. She looked towards the booth she was sitting at previously and smiled as she saw Thane licking Professor Dharan's cock on the side while her once-teacher watched. She was sure that Thane would have continued watching, but the Professor could be demanding and persuasive. Occasionally Thane would sneak a glance, so at least he wasn't missing the entire show.

She felt Grogath quake behind her. His grunts came faster. Shortly after, his thick cock pulsed inside of her. The glands in his cock had swollen signifcantly, and she wouldn't be able to break free if she wanted to.

She definitely did not want to.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried, and she bit her lip. An eruption of warm cum fill her up, with some overflowing down her thighs and onto the stage. Demons were cumming throughout the audience, if they somehow hadn't already. Several moments later, Grogath started to become limp enough and pulled out of her, breathing heavily.

"How was that, big boy? Better than usual?" Lynn asked as she stood up. She felt globs of cum sliding down her leg as her skirt fell back into place. Somehow her bra and skirt had stayed on through all of this.

Grogath responded in a series of grunts and was helped off the stage. "Well that's rude. Not one for pillow talk apparently. Lynn started to make her way over Professor Dharan and Thane. The man who announced her presence in the beginning intercepted her, thanked her profusely, and slipped several small orbs of swirling purple mana into her palm as she passed by. Eventually she made her way back to her group.

"Lynn, that was absolutely the hottest thing I have ever seen," Thane said excitedly.

"Indeed," Professor Dharan said, "if it were up to me, Iwould let you skip your practicals and send you out into the world to start collecting mana for Molkar."

"Thank you, thank you. I'd say it was nothing, but that was one hell of a cock." Lynn replied, "So how does this work, is Thane up next?"

Thane looked a bit nervous until Professor Dharan replied, "I don't think Grogath will be ready before this place closes. I'm pretty sure you took everything out of him for the night, Lynn. Speaking of creatures needing rest, you both need to get some sleep before your testing tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure this booth is about to be mobbed by admirers. Come this way, I know where the back exit is."

The three of them made their way into a back alley of Molkar. It was dark now, but the heat from earlier still hung heavy in the air. They all said their farewells as they parted ways. Lynn smiled all the way home as she excitedly thought about her upcoming career as a Gatherer. This was going to be fun.

*****

The human queen of Terrene stood on a palace balcony overlooking her kingdom. The cool, damp air was comfortable as the night set in. Queen Anne was young but filled with a rage to uproot the enemy in her midst. After the tragic and mysterious disappearance of her husband, King Eric, she automatically took control of the kingdom. The mystery haunted her. It didnt make sense Through the years she built a large network of skilled spies and informants only to discover the first of many shocking truths. Her husband was still alive.

12