All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 44'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Sounds as though Lynne still has some learning and maturing to do. Spoiling Lynne and handling her like a delicate flower is a good thing but I wonder if it is too much for the growth she still needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

is Lynne 'slow'?

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldalmost 10 years ago
sorry I just can't anymore.

I enjoyed this story at first really I did. I looked forward to your updates. However, as the chapter number went higher the dialogue got more tedious and droning. It is almost each character took a big breath and just kept going. I can imagine them just standing in their apartment late for work going on and on "Oh Leify.. So tender so sensual"... The characters have become BORDERLINE unbearable. This unhealthy codependent relationship looked to be evolving but it isn't , this story seems to just go forward with the wedding but its the same loop we're reading... There are less " Oh leify" and Lennie and only a few tenders but it's basically just not going anywhere... Well it is but with the droning and characters being so... I don't know. I can't read anymore. This is your art and I'm only one person that may feel this way so keep writing no matter what but I just can't with this anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree.

I agree with mssoft2hld, this story is driving me nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I still like it but.....

I love this story a lot however I do not like the dialogue between Lynn and Leif it makes it seem that Lynn is slow. I know Lynne had it tough growing up but that don't mean she has to be talk to like a baby. Frankly it's annoying and and insult. You have a great writing gift keep,writing just tone down this unnecessary dialog. The are adults very bright.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sigh...

I want to like this story. You're a talented writer and you've really set the scene for these characters. The problem, for me, is that it's now all scene and very little action. I agree with the others that have mentioned that it doesn't feel like the story is moving forward, just circling their same issues and deepening this dynamic of Lynn being immature (with no growth in sight) and Leif being her white knight. Even the dialogue between Leif and his mother felt unrealistic and made Lynn seem like she was a barely functioning adult. I get that she has emotional issues and has been stunted in some ways but she's an adult who has managed to get through life this far... All I can say is that I really hope the next chapter brings us to the wedding because the build up is killing us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this series! It deserves to be printed. I don't agree with the criticism. The story and dialogue is perfect. I only recently came across the series and immediately spent an entire day reading the first thirty-five chapters. I just want Lynne and Leif to start a family now. If it doesn't happen in this series, we need a sequel please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous