Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leif actually looked forward to this part with the actual making of the chocolates.

Ramone left them alone to make the chocolate as per his instructions.

They started with the tempering of the chocolate. Leif took the milk chocolate, and Lynne took the dark chocolate and they began stirring bits until the chocolate was smooth and could be poured into molds.

During this process, Leif got up, he had to use the restroom. He knew it was an inopportune time, but he trusted the chocolate making to Lynne in the meantime.

When he returned from the restroom, he walked into the room slowly. He knew Lynne was mischievous and was up to no good. She was just like a sweet little girl, and left alone for one minute with no one watching her, she'd stuck her tongue in the middle of her bowl of tempering chocolate.

The edges of the bowl were probably hot, but the center of the bowl was lukewarm. Perfect for tasting the warm chocolaty goodness on her tongue.

She was so fucking cute bent over the bowl and licking it out with her tongue like a bad ass little girl, her plaid covered ass stuck in the air. But then, that little devil reached over into his milk chocolate, stuck her tongue in it, and licked in his bowl too.

Then he heard her make a greedy little

"Mmm," sound.

It was a low growl, the same kind of sound she made sometimes when he started kissing her behind her ear or around her pussy, not delving straight to the clit where she would be satisfied, but teasing her where the lips joined with her juicy thighs.

Damn, his dick was sore, watching his naughty little goddess!

He decided to continue spy and see how far Lynne would go.

She stuck her tongue back in both bowls, twice, and continued to stir.

Little miss sanitary. Little miss hygiene. After all, she constantly yelled at him for not washing his hands immediately when he returned home, and certainly before going in the refrigerator when he came in from outside.

And Lynne would never lick a spoon when she was cooking, she always told him he was gross for doing so, and made him get another spoon before she would continue stirring the dish.

But the good smelling chocolate they were making tempted her to ignore her own cooking hygiene standards. She was so cute.

And now that she'd foiled herself, he had some ammunition he was going to use so that he could deliver her a nice, firm, spanking. She had been hinting at wanting one earlier in the honeymoon, and in that little plaid skirt, she was wearing the perfect outfit for some discipline from a loving, playful husband.

Just to see how deep she would bury herself in the devilish crime, he watched her again, and this time she licked dead in the center of his bowl again.

She must have liked the milk chocolate better.

It was all he could do not to chuckle with doting warmth to blow his cover.

But he composed himself so he could scare her playfully.

"What are you doing!" he asked loudly.

He startled Lynne so much she dropped the stirring spoon on the table.

"Nothing...I was just...stirring up the chocolate, tempering it...yours...and mine, like they asked," squeaked Lynne.

She had no idea how guilty and adorable her high-pitched reply sounded. His cock throbbed with lust.

Nothing like Lynne feeling startled and shy, it turned him on like no other, especially when he got her to open up, relax, and enjoy with him!

"Are you sure about that?" asked Leif, coming up behind her with a warning swat to her ass.

Lynne turned around in his arms.

He noted that she had a dot of chocolate on her adorable nose.

Fuck! This was going to be such a fun game. A game within their little chocolate making tour game.

"Yes baby. I'm sure," said Lynne.

"So I'm not, if I ask you to let me smell your breath gonna smell any chocolate on there, right?" confirmed Leif.

"You might. But we ate some chocolate during the chocolate making video, and that would be why," lied Lynne.

Just like a sweet little girl, she had no idea the speck of chocolate was dead on her nose, making her look like Pinocchio.

"I know the difference between stale chocolate breath from back when we watched the movie over an hour ago, and fresh chocolate breath from a minute ago. Let me smell your breath, or give me a kiss, you decide," said Leif grabbing her possessively around the waist.

"Baby...stop....someone might see," said Lynne with a playful giggle as he aggressively squeezed those sweet, soft titties in her yellow shirt, and pushed her up to the counter next to the tempering chocolate.

He rammed his tongue firmly into her surprised lips, groaning with pleasure as his tongue slipped between her open mouth and surprised lips.

Her startled gasp of air and the way she gripped his shoulders, and then whimpered, made his cock throb and press into her stomach.

He groaned with pleasure, he tasted the sweetness of her kiss, chocolate, and even a bit of the toffee pieces and nuts, the cute little devil had been sampling everything.

She was so sweet and naughty and he loved her endlessly. It was her chocolate tour to do what she wanted, but he still wanted to playfully punish her for mischievously licking their bowls and guzzling the treats they were to put in their fresh chocolate, before it was time, and riddling their chocolate with her saliva.

He reached under the skirt, and felt her cotton panties. He hiked the hem of the skirt up so he could see what color she was wearing from behind.

Cute red panties, just like the color of her bottom would be when he was through!

"Baby! What if he comes back put my skirt down," she whimpered breaking off the kiss and chuckling.

"I can pull it down in enough time. Just wanted to see what color panties you were wearing. Red. Like your bottom will be. From lying to your husband. I'm going to ask you one more time Lynney, what were you doing with the chocolate," said Leif playfully kissing her forehead.

Lynne looked at him and squirmed. Like she couldn't wait for her red bottom. And then she grinned at him.

Now he knew that somehow, she knew that he knew, and what they were doing now was playing a game where she would either admit to the wrong doing and be punished, or she would lie and be punished, but either way, they were going to play a game where she would be disciplined.

"I didn't do jack shit!" said Lynne, and stuck her tongue out at him.

And he could swear that he saw a bit of dark coating on her tongue at that, dark coating he wanted to lick right off her tongue after he tanned her cute, caramel hide!

Leif looked at her with a glimmer in his eye, lifting her skit with one hand, pulling down one of her panty cheeks with the other, and placed a stinging swat on her ass.

"Go have a look at yourself in the mirror while I temper the rest of the chocolate. You can't be trusted, spit licker," said Leif with a playful pinch to her bottom and a kiss on her forehead.

***

Lynne walked to the bathroom quietly. She was having a great deal of fun on this chocolate making tour. Leif had planned everything special for her. Hell, he even let her decorate all the candies because he knew it was fun for her.

She hadn't meant to lick the chocolate bowls as they were creating the chocolate, but there was just something about watching that warm gooey chocolate, liquefied. It was the same way she felt tempted when she baked cookies. A lot of times she snuck tastes of the batter when making cookies. She did normally chastise Leif for being disgusting when she cooked, and wanting to lick spoons, and other things if she didn't watch him, but she felt like this was different. They were on their honeymoon and they were only making these chocolates for each other, and no one else, so what did it matter if she licked the bowls while making the chocolate. She was sure they would wash and sterilize the damn bowls before the next couple made their chocolate.

The chocolate was warm, gooey and delicious and it paired well with the nuts. And, part of her enjoyed the mischievousness of secretly tasting the chocolate without her handsome husband being the wiser of what she was doing while he was in the bathroom.

When he returned though, and he questioned her about the chocolate, she knew that he knew what she was up to. After Leif had asked to smell her breath, she knew he was turning it into an erotic game, and she would be disciplined for sneaking in the chocolate, and licking the bowls.

Just thinking he was going to spank her for her naughtiness made Lynne squirm with pleasure. She liked a good spanking, and a good seeing to in a playful fashion. He hadn't spanked her since the week before they were married. She really couldn't wait for her first spanking as a new wife. He knew how much she enjoyed it, mostly because it was playful discipline between two grown up lovers as part of sex play.

But it sure did smooth over wounds in Lynne's heart. She'd had some rather cruel punishments growing up, and none of them ended with chuckling and kissing her on the forehead and cuddling her and rocking her. The sweetness he showed to her in the after play was just as delicious as the spanking and helped her to see how safe she was with this wonderful man God had blessed her with.

She felt safe that he could cart her away to her own private fantasy land in his arms, where she was the star of the show with his playful hand swats to her bouncing ass, and then pelt her bottom with kisses to soothe any playful pain he'd caused before spending a long time snuggled with her.

When she looked up into the mirror at her own reflection and saw the dot of chocolate so plain on her nose, she couldn't help a loud giggle.

No wonder he'd told her to have a look at herself in the mirror. All this time she'd been playfully defiant even though she figured he knew what she was up to, because he didn't have definitive proof unless he'd snuck up behind her to witness her licking out of the bowls.

But now she knew, he probably not only saw her licking in the bowls, but while she was defiantly telling him she hadn't done jack shit, he'd been watching the chocolate smudge on her nose!

It was amusing, but now she knew that she was going to get it for playfully lying to her husband.

Lynne squirmed and felt damp heat flowing into the red cotton crotch of her panties. Would he spank her now, like he did sometimes in public if no one was in the room, or would he make her wait until later when he could pull her dramatically across the knee.

Whatever he chose, she felt butterflies and all mushy everywhere, imagining her setting straight, tingly anticipation of when, and what would occur. He was made for her, wired for her in every way and she loved the games her strong, loving man played with her.

She washed the chocolate off her nose, and returned to the room where Leif was tempering the chocolate.

"Close the door behind you lovely. I told Ramone that I needed to spend a bit of time alone with you after we pour our chocolate molds.

Lynne swallowed.

"Prop that chair up under the door, and come over here, and tell your husband, once and for all, what you saw when you looked at your pretty little face in the mirror," said Leif.

Lynne batted her eyelashes and did her best damsel in distress impersonation as she toyed with the hem of her dress.

"I saw chocolate," she added softly, shyly, looking into his blue eyes, and the playful fire that she saw there.

She knew she was about to be playfully disciplined and she relished it.

"Come stand in front of me," he added huskily swatting his thigh.

She knew he was swatting his thigh because soon she'd be laying across his thigh, getting a spanking on her backside with his firm hand. He made it sting so good!

Lynne noticed that he'd poured several of the chocolates in the mold while she was in the bathroom.

He looked up lovingly into her eyes.

"I will let you help making the rest of the chocolates after I spank your cute, naughty little backside for lying to me princess, is that clear," asked Leif, caressing her chin dimple with a gentle thumb.

Lynne felt tingles in her stomach fanning in a flame that ran in a current straight down towards her pussy. The prospect of the spanking long denied was making her wet. She liked to be handled by him, delivered into his hands, under his erotic control, paid exclusive attention to during his loving swats, free to act out, cry, and then be loved and spoiled later, rather than be treated cruelly as she had been when she was younger. The spankings, and his loving aftercare were a soothing balm to her starving soul.

"Yes sir, husband sir, I'm sorry for Lying to you," said Lynne pressing her lips together obediently.

"I know you're sorry. You're normally such a good little wifey. And don't worry I won't tell Ramone you drooled in our chocolate. Probably sweeter with the taste of your little tongue anyway. But you need to be taught a lesson about lying to your big, strong husband huh? Right," he added gently caressing her face with his hands.

This petting her and protecting her as a prelude to the spanking was so delicious that she whimpered when she answered yes.

"Pull down your panties, and climb across my knee," added Leif with mock sternness.

She looked down and she could see his erection poking up for her through the print of his denim shorts. Lynne swallowed, trying not to show her lust for being pulled across his knee, panties down and bared to the wind, so close to his throbbing erection.

"But baby it's in public and I-"

"There's a chair under the door. I asked Ramone to give us a few minutes. He probably already knows you've been naughty. I'm not going to ask again. Panties around the ankles little Lynney and across my knee. Now!" he added gripping her waist for emphasis.

Lynne wanted to climb in his lap, and straddle him and fuck him, it turned her on so much when he jerked her forward into the circle of his arms.

What was she to do but obey? She licked her lips, and looked at him with big, yearning eyes, eager to please, pulled down her red, cotton boy cut underwear, embarrassed by the huge wet patch so prominent that it almost looked purple in the gusset, and then smelled the scent of her own desire mixing in with the heady smell of the chocolate.

She whimpered, she couldn't help it as her nipples stifled. She felt all tingly in the pit of her stomach and half wondered if the tour guide knew that her husband asked for a moment alone because he was going to spank her. Or fuck her. Or both. Would he be that bold to tell the man to give him a moment alone with his wife to spank her, or to fuck her? The thought of it turned her on intensely.

"Let's go!" he added, lifting up the skirt and placing a firm swat on her cheeks with a rough hand.

"Ouch!" yipped Lynne.

"Keep quiet, and hush, or you'll really be embarrassed when Ramone comes in, and sees you with your dress pulled up like a naughty little girl being spanked by your husband!" said Leif huskily, roughly pulling her across his lap.

Her breath caught in her throat. No matter how kinky it might be, or how strange she was, she loved to be her husband Leif's little girl. Spanked and then coddled. She loved him for not judging her or thinking she was sick for feeling like she needed their loving world that was mixed with equal parts love, adoration, and domination.

"Mmm, I love how this cute little ass jiggles when I tap it for being naughty," grunted Leif huskily.

He pelted her bottom with stinging swats, first the right cheek with a hard slap, grunting quietly when her juicy ass vibrated into his palm, and then the second hard slap went across her left cheek.

It stung so bad, but she knew she couldn't cry out, or it would draw the attention of the chocolatier and if he could open that door that Leif had propped the chair up under, he would catch her getting a spanking from her husband for licking their chocolate bowls.

He kept thwacking her bottom with the stinging slaps, and each slap made her pussy tingle more, and now she was getting juicy wetness on his knee. She knew it, and she tried to lean her pussy up in the air so she didn't ruin his knee through his jean shorts with her feminine juices.

"Lay down flat. Don't squirm away. You just like when your husband punishes you for being naughty, and treats you like his dirty little girl. It's normal. Lot's of wives like to be spanked by their husbands! Very normal kink! I want you to ruin my pants leg so you can look at it all day, and know that you don't just like when I spoil you. You like when I discipline you too, it's some spicy difference for you and makes that pussy real wet doesn't it?" he grunted.

She felt his erection grazing her side through her sweater. She wanted to grab it. Lynne loved that her vulnerability and the act of disciplining her was just as pleasurable to him as it was to her, they were made for each other, fit like lock and key!

"Yes," muttered Lynne through her tears. She grinded her pussy up to his pants leg with horny frustration. Squirming around and trying to get some attention for her nipples on his other thigh.

Leif mercifully petted her gushing pussy, gently caressing over the coarse hairs, her puffy lips, and the pleasure jewel that lay between them.

Lynne let out a throaty moan of ecstasy.

Her pleasured moan was low, but possibly could have been heard by someone standing close to the door.

God damn it, she was so worked up, she felt like she could come with a few more well placed caresses of her pussy.

"Now, I told you to keep quiet? Still not listening huh? You need more than just a bare bottom tap to behave! I'll let you choose. The spoon or the spatula! And you better not make a sound, each time you cry that's another spanking," he murmured huskily.

"Spatula," said Lynne, trying not to sound too eager for the spanking. Part of the game was to pretend she didn't want the discipline.

She'd been craving a real spanking from him for so long, it was a treat for her that was as sweet as the chocolate they were making.

"Don't, go, lying, to, your, husband, again, hear me?" he asked between swats of the spatula.

"Yes baby! Yes Baby! I'm sorry I want to be a good girl, I won't lick the bowls anymore," she said through her tears.

"And...no...more yelling...when I lick a spoon when you are at the stove...little miss...lickety spit..." said Leif holding her hand above her head as he paddled her with the chocolate making spatula.

Lynne squirmed in his lap through her tears with the stinging swats, but now she wanted to chuckle because he was being playful. Lickety spit, she knew he would remind her the next time she got after him when their honeymoon was over, and she was cooking and he wanted to taste the spoon.

Leif had stopped spanking her ass with the spatula. Now he ran his fingers deliciously along her ass crack, possessively, and started gently tracing her anus wit his thumb.

Next, he surprised her by pelting her bottom with kisses.

"You are a good girl. Such a good girl when you play with your husband and let your mind, and body be free. A sexy girl. My sexy girl, Your husband loves you so much," he added between kisses to her bottom.

Lynne felt tears form in her eyes and they flowed freely. He always did this, always reminded her during the play that she was a good girl. His good girl, and after a lifetime of hearing otherwise, it healed her to hear this from her husband, didn't matter that she was a grown woman, she took pleasure in being special to her man, and having him acknowledge her goodness, her sweetness, and reassured in his love for her.