Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy quivered with pleasure again and again around his cock, and Lynne reached out and dug her fingernails into his chest, needing something, anything to hang onto to keep from nearly passing out with pleasure.

Leif lifted her skirt to look down and see his thick, pink cock stretching out her pussy.

"Mmm...good girl....come on my dick angel, make your husband come too...oh make my dick feel so good..." he panted.

He pulled her hair back further, and started wildly biting her ear and thrusting madly into her, and Lynne felt his hot sticky seed bathing the inside of her pussy with his warmth.

And knowing, the fetish he had for her panties, and skirts, and coming on her panties, Lynne knew he was going to soak her gusset with his sperm, and she backed away, groaning with ecstasy that he saved some of his hot gifts for her sticky, panty gusset, already ruined with her fluids.

"Mmm, good little wifey, you make me feel like heaven doll," he added slapping her ass a few times.

Lynne was crying in his arms. Crying because she felt beautiful and loved. He'd told her she was a good girl again and again, and it was affirmation that nourished her soul!

Leif looked at her with loving blue eyes.

"Don't cry darlin', I know you love me. Love you too, so much. You do make me feel like heaven lovely, he added dotingly, not even bothering to zipper up his pants yet, just devoted to Lynne and her aftercare needs.

He picked her up off the steering wheel and held her to his chest, kissing her forehead again and again.

"I feel like heaven with you too Leify," panted Lynne, trying to catch her breath.

"That's good. Feel your stomach growling. Let's get you cleaned up and grab some lunch okay?" he added, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, that sounds good Leify," murmured Lynne. She was still dazed with delight, the chocolate tour, the delightful spanking, their ever broadening emotional closeness, and the good sex which left her knees quivering like jelly, which was only the icing on the cake of their beautiful relationship.

He was rocking her, and cuddling her.

He also had reached in the glove box to help her clean off her sticky panty crotch which they'd ruined with their passion.

Then he helped her cover her backside with her panties again, and affectionately patted her rear.

She wanted to tell him she loved him again, but it just didn't do justice to the feeling she had for him in her heart, so she threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek hard.

He chuckled with delight.

"Up you go. Gonna find us some sandwiches and beer. And we can have a nice picnic," he added dotingly.

Lynne hopped across the gear shift and back into the passenger's seat, grabbing the box of the chocolates that they made.

"I said only two," he added with a firm swat to her thigh.

"I am only going to eat two," cried Lynne as she pulled out of the space.

***