Lynn and Peter - The Day After Ch. 03

Story Info
Tessa gets sexually acquainted with Trish.
4.5k words
4.67
3.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

Story involves consenting adults. Tessa gets to see the relation they both have and gets involved with them.

Nance is once again editing this story for which I´m grateful.

*************

It's Friday afternoon finishing at the office when I get a text from Lynn letting me know she is waiting for me at the parking lot and soon after from Tessa saying she is expecting me. Both girls seem intense today.

I get into the car and said, "Hello Lynn, I also got a text from Tessa saying she is expecting me." I said.

"Hello love." Lynn said kissing me deep and openly in the parking lot.

"I thought you would be discreet Lynn." I said.

"Sorry love I needed that, and I'm letting you know there's gossip in the office. I have been asked outright why I look so radiant, to which I only giggled and that set everything off." Lynn said.

"So, I'm out in the open now?" I asked.

"Yes, you are and the quicker you smile at whoever has something to say, the easier they let you go." Lynn said.

"Well, I guess it's the way to go, but what worries me the most is if we hit it off with Tessa, I don't know how I will react after that." I said.

"You should be thinking of having fun, and here you are worried about feelings. I thank you to keep me in mind, I can tell you I feel for you and if we are meant to be then we will, if you hook up with Tessa, even though it could hurt me, I cannot stop it, so stop worrying and go for it!" Lynn said.

"You are beautiful, Lynn, thank you for that." I said.

"Now we are going home to get you ready, and then on to Tessa's place." Lynn said.

We get into Lynn' s house and she gets a call from Tessa, letting her know that it will have to be tomorrow. Something came up and it cannot wait. Lynn wishes her good luck and hangs up saying, "You heard enough to know she will be over tomorrow but she might come home later I think."

"Yes, Lynn I did get that part of the conversation, are you interested in staying home or going out or out for a drink?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, if we had the weekend to ourselves I would go out, knowing you are going to be with Tessa not so sure. Anyway it's been a week and you have not kept hairless. I think it would be better if you get girly, then we have dinner a movie and some fun..." Lynn said.

"Alright Lynn, I'll get that lotion on and then shower, could you choose what you want me to wear? I'm too new to this for me to be the one picking the clothes." I said.

"You'll learn in a couple of weeks and I hope to get you addicted to clothing." Lynn said I looked at her trying to understand her in every sense of the word.

I waited the time needed and soon after shower, as I dry I feel again the smoothness of a hairless body. I put on the lingerie Lynn left for me in the bathroom and go to the bedroom, where I see Lynn in thigh high stockings and boots hooking a bra on, the knickers will be next. As always when I'm around for a while, she has a condom on and as she sees me, her cock gets hard. Lynn smiles and says, "Somebody wants your full attention," as she looks down to her crotch.

"My god Lynn, and I only have bra and knickers on, let me kiss you before going down there." I said and reached out to her and as I do not have heels the distance to her lips is significant, but I get there and we kiss.

"Love, let me get the wig on you, I like you as a girl and see you as one." Lynn said and puts it on me. She then points out to the sandals she wants me to wear and I put them on.

"Can we kiss now!?" I asked.

"Yes, we can. Come here Trish, lie on top of me, put a condom on please, I don't want your stickiness." Lynn said on the bed. I quickly put one on and get on her. We start kissing and fondling.

Lynn unlocks for a second and said, "Do you want to touch me and get your hands familiar with it, because I did not let you before. I find you were or are quite shy."

"Let me try, Lynn." I said and even after having had her cock in all my holes, licking it, and feeling it now, I blushed.

"You are so beautiful Trish, still shy - your face is deep red." Lynn said.

"Sorry Lynn, I'll get over it soon." I said starting to feel her with my hand, it feels so hard and warm, I kiss her.

Lynn unlocks again and said, "Tessa is going to fall in love with you and she will teach you to be feminine and always submissive to her, which will not be a problem for you Trish," Lynn said.

I blush again and asked, "Do you want me to go down on you now Lynn?" still touching her.

"Yes love, because if you carry on, I'll come with your hand and I prefer your mouth." Lynn said.

I lowered myself down to her crotch and with my lips I play with the head softly going in and out and no more than that. I hear Lynn moaning touching my shoulders with both her hands, her bobbing cockhead is rock hard, pulsing, her body starts shaking, and just as she is about to come I act like a little bitch, and stop.

"Please don't stop now love." I then carry on in the same way but decided to pleasure her. Soon her groans and moaning intensify as the orgasm hits her, "Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhhhh." filling the condom with a big load.

I look at her smiling in a wicked way, "I love you Lynn, and I'm learning that I can also drive you crazy, and like it." I said.

"You are my sexy girl, and yes we can play and I like it, except when I say I'm your Mistress, then you will do as I say." Lynn said smiling.

"But when I'm playing with you it won't be fair to cut it out by you saying you are my Mistress." I said.

"I'll tell you beforehand, love." Lynn said.

"What do we do now Lynn?" I asked as she touches my hard on and I dare touch her cock full of cum which is not that soft and as soon as I stroke it, it starts to get hard again.

"You have a special touch, Trish, look what is happening now." Lynn said.

"My god you recovered so quickly love."

"Would you like to feel what cum feels on your body specially around your pussy?" Lynn asked me, getting off the bed and retrieving her shoulder long latex gloves from the dresser. I watch her as she puts them on, they look so sexy on her.

"I'll have to shower again, Lynn!" I said smiling.

"That is a girly answer and you make me hornier Trish." Lynn said.

"What would Tessa say if she saw us now." I said and it happened to be that she has made her way in and totally silent watching us do.

"She would be very wet and even masturbating as she watches us." Lynn said coming up to me and fondling my new pussy.

She tells me to turn as she gets the condom off her and I see her cock shiny full of cum and now standing up and hard, "Do you dare lick my cream clean love?"

I hesitated and Lynn noticed it, "I will." I said.

"No love, you hesitated and there's nothing wrong, you have excelled in everything love and I have no hurry, but I'll put sticky love juice all over you." Lynn said.

I smiled sheepishly, "Ok love."

"You are so innocent and girly, I love you for that also, don't lose that quality you have once you feel confident with me love." Lynn said.

"I love your patience with me Lynn, I could not ask more for me and know soon enough I'll be asking you to take me always." I said trying to understand my own feelings.

"Come here love and bend over, I'm going to finger fuck you with my own cum and get your knickers sticky with cum and if possible, make you feel like a slut." Lynn said.

"You do know how to take me into your world, and I surrender, very pleased knowing it's you." I said.

"So sweet my love. If you were ready, I'd get my cock in you as it is now lubricating you with cum and filling you up with whatever I have left in me to give you." Lynn said as she put her wet cock all over my newfound pussy without entering.

I don't know what got to me, but my emotions were triggered, and I started weeping in silence. Lynn guessed that something was happening and turned me. I try to stop her but can't, "There's nothing wrong, it just happened and I really don't know what to say." I said.

"Oh yes there is something to say love, let's talk about it." Lynn said.

"Just don't know Lynn, maybe something you or I said and it happened, not much to it." I said.

"Something happened to you and it is good if you know what it is so that it does not affect you, even if you don't know it's origin." Lynn said, lying on the bed looking at me.

"I guess it's got do with giving in to you." I said touching her cock with cum and it twitches as I do.

"My cock is yours only, Trish, you are the only one that can get me that way." Lynn said.

"Maybe it's accepting your cum, it must be a stepping stone for me." I said as I take a finger with her cum into my mouth.

"You must feel it's a point of no return if you go there. So why are you taking some of my cum into your mouth?" Lynn asked.

"Do you need explanation apart from me knowing it's yours and liking how it tastes?" I asked.

"Trish, hold it there, please only go on when you are sure you want to, there's nobody pushing us." Lynn said.

"Thank you love, I find that we rush and then we don't rush things, it's starting to build up, maybe in a natural way." I said.

"Look, in time if you like it you can really enjoy on my cum, maybe even Tessa gets a thrill watching us, but now let's take a step at a time. "Lynn said.

"You are so sweet Lynn; it worries me if I fall for Tessa. Of course, she would have to fall for me as well." I said.

"Don't worry love, as I said before if it has to happen, it will." Lynn said.

"You are such a loving person, Lynn, with so much love to give and share, if only people knew you well enough." I said and Lynn came over and deep kissed me.

Tessa knocked on the door making it obvious she is there, "Hello happy couple."

"I guess you've been there a little longer than thought, am I right?" Lynn asked.

"Yes you are right, sis, you are a nice couple and Trish, I cannot say if I'll fall in love with you. I do know you are sweet, and I like the way you look at my sister. We will have to try first some fun and then let me see what I feel, but I will tell you that I do like you as Peter and Trish, of course for sex I will only have Trish, if you know what I mean, and if you do not you'll soon learn." Tessa said.

"What happened, didn't you have a complicated evening?" Lynn asked.

"Yes I did, my possible girlfriend needed to see me and she got called away on a matter, so I decided to come over." Tessa said.

"Will you want to stay in, and maybe take it from here?" Lynn asked.

"I could, I see she has already got the best out of you." Tessa said laughing.

"You bet she has, she has a way with me and makes me cum profusely." Lynn said.

"Yes, and I also see she is a little shy taking your seed right now, she is so sweet." Tessa said to Lynn as if I´m not there. I soon see that Tessa is trying to make me jumpy by not including me in the conversation. She soon notices that I understood her game play and smiled at me.

"I'll clean myself up, so you two can get better acquainted." Lynn said.

"I'm going to teach you many things Trish. You will truly look at me as your dominant in every way including around others. I'll have subtle ways of letting you know, and you will submit." Tessa said.

"I guess that takes some time to learn?" I asked.

"Yes, it does, but I guess you'll learn soon enough and of course I have to penetrate you to get your mind to accept that you are mine. Then you'll know you are submissive to me." Tessa said.

"Please bear in mind I'm with Lynn." I said.

"Tell me Trish what are you to Lynn?" Tessa said seeking knowledge about me.

"I'm dating Lynn, or better say she started dating me." I said.

"Yes, I know, but it's me who is asking as Mistress, so you do not have to hide anything from me. Do you understand what I'm asking Trish and having a nice female name, you should be able to answer correctly?" Tessa said knowing she is pushing me.

"I'm..." and again I started blushing and said, "I'm her girl."

"You see it was not that difficult, between girls we share and I'll teach you to become comfortable with your inner need, which by now I say it is becoming a constant with you. From my short experience I can say it will be very difficult for you to let go if not impossible." Tessa said sure of herself.

"I'm not the one with knowledge, but Lynn is giving me a lot of information about how it goes." I said.

"For me Trish, it's perfect having you as a girl. Of course, every now and then I'd use your clit in me if that is what you want. Sometimes I can be a bit of a bitch, according to Lynn, but I am sure you will be able to figure me out soon enough." Tessa said adding her thoughts.

"I suppose I will be letting you know soon. One thing I can say now is that Lynn is far more tender than you are, in my initial estimation ." I said.

"I'm a natural dominant, Lynn is on her way to be one. Maybe between the two of you, you´ll have a different relationship. My intention with you, if we get along and it's alright with Lynn as your relation develops, is to see me always as a dominant to you, With training it becomes a mindset and every time we see each other you know your place with me." Tessa said.

"Would it work?" I asked.

"Yes, it does. I'll give you an example, let's say a couple of months have gone by and you are dating me and by that time you know my likes. One day you get back early from work and leave your male clothes on and I make my way in shortly after. With just a look, and not a word, you'd know that I expect a girl and not a guy. The extension of my dominance would be complete Trish." Tessa said.

"I see you don't leave any loose ends." I said.

"I tend not to. Lynn has said to me that you would not go public as a female, except maybe for Halloween or a party of the sorts in which we could get you out in female attire. I do understand your voice is not exactly feminine, but maybe some training and living with Lynn will make it better." Tessa said.

"I can't rule anything out, but only time will tell where I'll be in a couple of months." I said.

"You will be with us and that I don't doubt Trish." Tessa said smiling in a confident way.

"I´m more of let time tell." I said.

"About falling for me, maybe you will, but I don't tend to let my feelings show openly, so we would have to sit down with Lynn and see how we stand, with you there of course." Tessa said.

"I'm with Lynn, and I really don't want to get into a situation where I have to choose." I said as Lynn comes back and hugs me from the back.

"Lynn, you look so relaxed and well." Tessa said smiling.

"What's so funny Tessa?" Lynn asked.

"Seeing you two and knowing that the male is a girl to the girl, sorry if I'm offending any of you." Tessa said amused.

"What did I tell you Trish, just the other day I said something similar to her, and you the real pussy a Mistress to us." Lynn said smiling.

"Your girl has a thing for me, and is scared we might get involved. I do openly admit I like her and she made me feel something the night I met her in the restaurant and on the following days. Knowing the road you are on makes me wet. Your girl still has to get to know me and understand, just as I'm explaining to her now, that I feel and know women are superior to men. She is naturally submissive which can make matters far easier than we ever thought possible." Tessa said.

"Tessa, I don't know if it's the right moment to spill everything out." Lynn said.

"Sorry Trish, I got a bit carried away with you." Tessa said.

"Well Tessa, you certainly speak your mind." I said laughing out.

"I apologize again, things have gone so well with you and Lynn, that I just jumped in as if you are part of the family already. I have not asked you formally if you want to have a Mistress / submissive relationship with me. I have taken both of you for granted, and so I ask you both, how do you see me and if my barging into your life is acceptable?" Tessa asked.

I looked at Tessa and then at Lynn and remained silent, "Trish do you want to say something." Lynn asked.

"I'd prefer if you go ahead first, since you know Tessa." I said.

"Tessa, I know Trish / Pete is far more than we have ever dreamt of and it seems to be good for the time being. Pete is a sensible soul and even if he is currently involved with me and has opened up to the extent you already know, he is scared he might fall in love with you, but far more scared if you fall for him also, wondering where will that leave me. I told Pete that if it has to happen there's nothing I can possibly do to change that." Lynn said.

"May I suggest to both of you possibly becoming a couple or are one now. I have not been to bed with Trish, and because of the short time I have known you, Trish, even if I had I doubt that it would be enough time to really develop a relationship." Tessa said although this time her feelings are accompanying her words and she knows it.

"Lynn how long did it take you to fall?" I asked.

"Pete / Trish you know I had an eye on you, when you came home the first time and we kissed it started but it's not yet finished." Lynn said.

"Wow, that is a confession." Tessa said.

"I see you both as beautiful and I happen to be a guy who seems to match both your needs. I'm very fond of Lynn and if it were not for her, I dare say I might have never taken the step I have, and it would have remained as an online fantasy. I also like females and if you are a Mistress that's a plus for me. By the way Lynn has also opened up for me now, and within the boundaries we have, she said that I can take her if I find the need to, which I do not for the time being. Now I'm starting to understand what she meant by that and for the moment I accept her ways and I am very comfortable with it." I said.

"You are so feminine Trish. Lynn told me that and I´m now becoming aware of it, you tend to say a lot without making it explicit. As a submissive it's a plus for you, which any dominant wants." Tessa said looking deep into my eyes and I could not hold her look and shied away, "You see Trish you have what I want." Tessa added noticing she is also hooked.

"Tessa now do you see what Pete / Trish means?" Lynn said.

"Yes, I now do, I wonder if I should have intimate relations with you Trish." Tessa said thoughtful knowing she might want much more.

I looked at Lynn and she has a hopeful face, so I move in front of Tessa and sit on the floor and said, "Tessa, this could or could not go deeper. Of course I find you attractive and your dominance over me only makes it more exciting for me, so if Lynn is ok with it and you still want to, tomorrow come over with your Mistress clothing and I'll dress for you in the latex cat suit." I said.

We all remained silent for a moment, Lynn coughed and said, "Tessa it's your call, all I can add is that with Pete / Trish is not just sex, at least for me."

"Girls, you have put me in a quandary, I had only seen this as sex but it's more than that. I like you Trish, and you do have a point with what you have said. I do want to make you mine and submissive to me in every way and you turn me on, that I know. Let me sleep on it, and give you my answer tomorrow." Tessa said.

"Lynn, can I offer Tessa a little release?" I asked.

"Yes, love go ahead if you want and feel it." Lynn said.

"Tessa would you like me use my tongue as an offering to you? I asked.

"Let me go to the bathroom Trish and I'll be back." Tessa said.

When Tessa is in the bathroom Lynn said, "She never saw it coming and I'm not talking about eating her, you have made her think, and not simply act out of her own pleasure."

"Is it alright or have we a problem?" I asked.

"I don't know, you have gone into her as a hacker to a program, I did not expect that from you my love. I can say you have given her food for thought." Lynn said.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers
12