Lynn and Peter - The Day After Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lynn, I'll use your guest bedroom if you don't mind, and take Trish with me." Tessa said back from the bathroom.

"It's ok with me Tessa, I'll get some dinner going. Will you want to stay on after?" Lynn asked.

"I doubt it Lynn, thank you anyway." Tessa said.

Tessa calls me into the bedroom and I see her lying down legs open waiting for me and I climb up to her and start kissing her thighs, working my way to her pussy lips, her skin is so smooth and delicious to my tongue. I smell her crack and nibble her lips a little, yes, she is wet, very, very wet. I slowly touch her protruding clit, small but very hard now, I hear her moan slightly, then I put my lips on it and suck and her voice gets louder. I work on her some five minutes and by now and she's moving her arms and hands, making more and more noises, I wish I could see her face now, as I feel she is not too far from her coming for me. I stick my tongue into her pussy as far I can and she comes, "Hmmm, mmmm, mmm, yes darling, yes, yes. Mmm." Tessa orgasms, twice, and I go a little more until she has her third, I then lift my head up.

"Tessa, I hope that's what you hoped for." I said.

"I can say that if Lynn does not want you, you'll be mine." Tessa said with a happy face.

"Thanks Tessa, for that." I said getting up.

"Come here let me taste your lips, slave." Tessa said and I looked at her with a strange face.

"Oh, sorry, I want you as my sex slave, my love." Tessa said kissing and opening my lips with her invasive tongue.

"Wow, Tessa you are intense." I said.

"My God, no wonder my sister gets a hard on from you." Tessa said as she dressed and made her way to Lynn right away.

"Lynn, I had doubts about having sex with Trish tomorrow but after her tender care of me, I want to be with her." Tessa said flushing red and Lynn gets her cell and snaps a shot at her face.

"What happened there, why the photo?" Tessa asked and Lynn shows her.

"Sis, it's been long since the last time I saw you blush!" Lynn said all exited and giggling.

"How disconcerting but trust me I do understand why she gets you hard or at least I think so." Tessa said.

"Do you want to stay on?" Lynn asked still enjoying the moment.

"No, I have to leave if I want to have something tomorrow. Bye sis, bye Trish and thank you." Tessa said.

"See you tomorrow." We both said.

Lynn looked at me and started laughing and said, "In all my years of knowing Tessa in sex matters I have not seen her like she was today. You've made a good impression Trish." Lynn said.

"I love eating a nice pussy, and you sister has one which I like." I said.

"Babe, let's have dinner, watch a movie and sleep it off, so that you are ready for her tomorrow." Lynn said.

"If she is the one giving, there's not much I have to do." I said.

"Please hear me out and take my advice. Once this is over, you will know it was worth being rested." Lynn said.

"You're the one with experience, so yes I will, love." I said and we did just that.

12