Lynn and Peter - The Day After Ch. 04

Story Info
Mistress Tessa is making Trish her submissive.
4.2k words
4.44
4.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

Story involves to consenting adults. Tessa as a Mistress is now going to have sex with Trish and claim her as her submissive.

*************

It's Saturday we wake up, I give Lynn her morning kiss, she gets up and goes to the bathroom, when she is back, I get to see her bulge even with knickers and night dress on. She lies by my side, "I hope you did sleep well love."

"Yes, I had a good night and you?" I asked.

"I did have a good night also." Lynn said as she rubs her hard cock on my thigh.

"I think you are making it up for all the time you could not get hard before knowing me, love." I said laughing lightly.

"It must be love, it's so good to be with you and I know there's no way I can truly make you understand what you have done for me." Lynn said.

"I'm really glad it works this way. Although it's not that I did something, it's just you with me that works. I see you have come to bed, ready for some attention from me." I said as I slide my hand down to touch a hot cock incased in rubber.

"Well, until I get totally accustomed to you, getting hard and wet is constant." Lynn said.

"I wonder if I can eat you, me lying on my back and you on top of me as if I were eating a pussy, can your cock do that?" I asked.

"It can but I'm so hard now, that it's a little difficult unless we put a lot of pillows, so your head is better placed, let's try it." Lynn said and put all the pillows together and we tried it. She first kissed me deep and then started edging her way up to my mouth. She loves playing with her cockhead on my lips, dipping slowly in an out making my lips surround her as she watches them moving when the cock is just past the head and out again. Her cock is so hard, and I'm still getting accustomed to have all that meat in me as I suck her using my tongue to slide all around her meat, "Trish, I love you eating me, it's out of this world for me and you are so sweet as you do it, that I..., no, no, no, stop bitch don't make me come so soon." Lynn said.

She pulls her cock out of my mouth as I said, "You like that Lynn."

"Yes, that way, and other ways also, love, now let me fuck your mouth please?" Lynn asked.

I move nodding with my mouth full again and said, "Um, um."

"Love, love, you are so good to me." Lynn said starting to fuck my mouth. She cannot hold for long and within three thrusts she is coming, "Hmm, mmm, mmm,"

I see her load in the rubber, "I guess you needed that my love, look at that load!" I said.

"It's you love, let me clean up and then we'll have brunch, because I don't know when Tessa will be over, although she did leave instructions." Lynn said as she goes to the bathroom and showers, coming back naked with her hair wet.

I look at her as the sun outlines shades in her body, making her look so nice and said, "I should take a couple of photos of you that way love, looking so sensual, even innocent, in a girlish way."

"I love you Trish but stop or I'll be hard again." Lynn said smiling.

"If you don't mind, I'll have a shower later on." I said.

"Sorry to say Trish our Mistress has asked to be dressed and ready for her and to let her know when we are almost done." Lynn said.

"I was not expecting that." I said.

"You will get familiarized with her and her ways, what is different this time, and a first, is that you and I are dating." Lynn said.

"Do you always submit to her?" I asked.

"When we are in a Mistress / submissive mode, yes completely. I'd like to hear you telling me about your experience afterwards, perhaps the next day." Lynn said curiously.

"She must be something if you are saying that." I said.

"Best not to suppose. In a short while you'll experience it in person, now get showered." Lynn said.

I showered, taking my time, thinking that unless we have a big misunderstanding this will be a long relationship, and who knows even more so. I was getting an erection during this process. I decide to finish my shower and dry myself. I get into the bedroom and I see Lynn in her red latex outfit but no latex knickers on and said. "God, you look so sexy."

"Yes, I believe your words, your clit cannot deny it." Lynn said as she looks at my hard on.

"It's time to get you into your cat suit love." Lynn said starting to put talcum on my body.

"I thought Tessa would like to do this tonight and not start now." I said feeling Lynn's hands on me, which get me horny.

"For one she is very horny and knows that it can be short or a long experience today, so why wait." Lynn said.

"Lynn your hands are driving me crazy, please I need some release." I said.

"Trish you'll have to hold, I will be good and not fondle your clit and once I get the latex knickers on you, it will be manageable." Lynn said.

"Lynn thank you I need you, please can you?" I said insisting.

"Come on Trish, start getting into the suit or I'll have to get dominant and very strict. I will not let Tessa down." Lynn said, not fooling around.

"Sorry, I'm losing it." I said putting my feet in to the rubber outfit and pull it up, with my whole body encased in it, I can smell the latex all over. The suit is tight and thicker round my waist, to give me a more feminine shape.

"You do look sexy. Let me text Tessa, and then we can finish dressing." Lynn said.

Lynn gets a text back and said, "She will be coming over in about an hour and asked me a little more." Lynn said.

"What is it she wants?" I asked.

"I'll show you soon enough, now get a condom on and your knickers." Lynn said, "Before you do let me." Lynn adds and goes to her knees and takes me in her mouth and sucks me three times and lets me go.

"You know I'm desperate." I said nearly in tears being so frustratingly horny.

"Tessa asked me to do that, she is a bitch. You know that because she told you and is now openly making you aware of it. Now get ready." Lynn said.

I put everything on and find it difficult to get my cock into the required place, but finally do. I see the sandals which I put on and then ask, "What about the wig and make up?"

"Once you have the sandals on, just stand, I'm required to add a restraint on you." Lynn said.

"No! No! No!" I said hitting the floor with one of the heels.

Lynn laughed out loud and said, "My God, you are becoming a girl."

"Sorry Lynn, I'm horny and not quite myself." I said.

"That is what Tessa wants from you and she is getting it. Now let me put this belt on you, it has more than one buckle." Lynn said fastening it.

"Now what is next Lynn?" I asked.

"Tessa has asked me to get you helpless, so put your hands into these sleeves." Lynn said and I do, they do not have an open end and now my hands go to my side through openings in the belt. Lynn buckles them up, making my arms and hands helpless.

"Why go to such an extent, when she can have me as she wants." I said.

"She wants you that way and believe me, you'll fully understand love." Lynn said.

"You seem to be enjoying this even more than I can understand right now." I said looking at how trilled she is.

"Lovely Trish, desires that become pleasure affect us in ways that are not always so easy to describe. In a way, all the torments I may have once had are now offset by having you by my side, and soon I guess Tessa will say the same." Lynn said.

"I'd love to kiss you and have my hands around you love." I said.

"Let's have a bite before she comes over." Lynn said.

"Well, I need your assistance now." I said.

Lynn looked at me as she finished putting her boots on and heads to the kitchen. I follow. Coffee is made and although late for breakfast Lynn gets muffins out and we sit down, side by side, "Some coffee love?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, please and a muffin also." I said as Lynn feeds me.

As we are getting through the meal I asked, "What about make-up, does she want us in it?"

"In my case yes, in yours, she has not decided so I'm to put a hood on until she gets round to it. When you finish, I'll brush your teeth and get the hood on." Lynn said.

When we finish eating, Lynn takes me off to the bathroom, "Do you know what she has in mind for today?" I asked.

"Well, you'll get fucked, but as to how, I'm not quite sure yet." Lynn said.

"That much I was aware of but thank you anyway." I said.

"Trish, I hope you enjoy it, truly. Know that I am truly happy having you with me, but now, the hood." Lynn said kissing me hard and then started with the hood. It's a snug fit, with eyes and nostril openings and a little hole in the mouth piece and Lynn inserts a plastic tube that goes deep into my mouth, "That's for better breathing or to give you liquids, but no speaking, if you can hear me, nod your head." I nod.

I try to make myself heard but excepting for a muffled noise, "Uhmf." I said, practicably soundless.

"Tell me Trish, independent of being currently bound, you do feel horny and wanting more, if so nod, but please be truthful with me." Lynn said and I nod. We both hear the front door.

Tessa makes her way in ankle boots, jeans, white silk shirt, black leather jacket and gloves, with a big handbag. Not quite weekend clothing but sexy enough for me, she sweeps through us and said, "Hello girls, you both look so sexy!"

"Hello Mistress." Lynn said and goes to her knees and kisses her boots, I could not believe it. I'm standing but don't move from my position.

"She is not quite submissive yet Lynn, but after today she will be, I know." Tessa said.

"Yes, Mistress I have no doubt of it." Lynn said looking down.

"I have to decide yet if I want to hear moaning, or should she be gagged. Lynn what would you like, if you had the choice to make?" Tessa asked.

"Being a first time, it would be interesting to know if she does moan, and how much." Lynn said.

"Interesting suggestion, Lynn, come here love, I'm going to put your arms into the same binding as your girlfriend has now." Tessa said and from her handbag takes the belt, fastens is on Lynn and then puts her hands into sleeveless sheaths. These she slid into the side of the belt and buckled them up, "I also bought the same hood as Trish, Lynn, and I'm going to put it on you, but in your case I'm going further, I'll bind you to the chair in your bedroom so you watch helpless as I take your girlfriend. Hmmm, I see your clit is standing hard and proud."

"Mistress, I don't mind being bound but would like to be able to speak to you when it's convenient." Lynn said.

"Lynn, I prefer having you speechless, bound and dealing with your emotions as I gloat, fucking your girlfriend." Tessa said.

"If that is your wish Mistress." Lynn said.

"Wonderful Lynn, I thought I would have to put you into your place. But it's very satisfying to see you accept my ways with her." Tessa said.

Tessa comes up to me and removes the plastic tubing from my mouth and gets the latex hood off me. She then kisses me hard, "Hello Mistress." I said.

"Silence until I let you speak, if not the hood goes back on." Tessa said.

"You are cute even without make up. Tell me Lynn is she nicer with lip gloss or lipstick?" Tessa asked.

"I find her cute with both, Mistress." Lynn said.

"Let's fix your face with some make up, Trish, and of course the wig, if you get noisy, I'll gag you." Tessa said I nodded and I get done, "Now that you are ready love, I'll let you speak but only about what we are doing now, by that I mean you may say harder, softer, etc. We'll leave the existential issues for later or another day, understood?"

"Yes Mistress, understood." I said.

"Now watch as I bind your Mistress and girlfriend to the chair." Tessa said as she ties leather straps on Lynn's ankles that go to the chair legs and then more leather straps on each thigh, waist and upper body and lastly puts the hood on with the plastic pipping into her mouth. I see Lynn is enjoying it, between her open legs I see a brute of a cock desperate to be somewhere for needed release.

"Trish, it's amazing what you have achieved for Lynn, I thank you for that. I have never seen her as she is now, and I have seen her many times." Tessa said.

"Mistress, we are constantly talking about this and I add that if it were not for Lynn, I would not be doing this now, my bisexuality would only be in my mind." I said.

"You seem to be a match and hope I can add to your story." Tessa said.

"We will soon find out Mistress." I said.

"Get on to the bed, Trish. I want some kissing before I make you mine as well." Tessa said taking all her clothes off and revealing a black shiny cat suit also crotchless. No wonder she had not taken her leather gloves off before now.

"Mistress, you look absolutely gorgeous." I said as she puts her boots back on and comes over to the bed, starting to kiss me. She starts kissing me hard now, her tongue playing in my mouth, as well as humping me and to my astonishment she has an orgasm and starts to take it easier now.

"Trish, I see you as a woman and once I've taken you, I doubt I'll want you fucking me as a regular guy, just letting you know. I will let you into my pussy but dressed as a girl. Most likely I'll be on top, riding your clit. Do you have a problem with that?" Lynn asked as she fondles me, driving me wild.

"If you say so Mistress, I'm desperately horny and need some type of release, please." I said.

"Girls are demanding and at the same time are patient and willing to please, are you like that Trish?" Tessa asked playing over my crotch.

"I don't know Mistress; I hope I can please you." I said.

"You will Trish, and I'll teach you to be an obeying and a willing girl." Tessa said and starts kissing me playing with her tongue, and as I respond her hands don't stop touching me and I try helplessly to move mine.

Tessa kisses me and drives me nuts, she then starts kissing my neck and nibbling my earlobes, "Hmm, mmm, please Mistress, please." I beg.

"Thinking of you last night drove me wild, Trish, so I'm going to get you as wild as I was. A little vibrating dildo to get you lubricated and horny as hell as I show you my cock." Tessa said making me put my legs up as she gently inserts the dildo into me. As she gets off me, I see her looking for something and suddenly I hear a purr and vibrations start in my hole.

"Now watch me Trish." Tessa said as she gets a her dildo, which seems to have a little nob, which I guess must touch her clit. She then puts latex knickers on sliding the cock out through a hole and pulling it up into place. She then puts a condom on it, looks at me adding, "Lynn has got me used to using condoms and I say it makes it easier after having sex."

"It does look a part of you." I said as I watch her.

"It is when I fuck with it, and I love it because when I fuck you, I fuck myself. I get a lot of pleasure which if I'm fucked the normal way, I never have a better orgasm unless I have a guy who understands women. So, my preference is to be the one on top." Tessa said.

"Well, you'll soon be having your orgasms as you like." I said.

"Don't worry love, maybe I'll have you yelling also, and if I do, the next time we are together, you'll be on your knees calling me Mistress when I come through the front door. Now love turn over, the first time I want you on your stomach and helpless as you take me in, with the purpose of making you totally submissive to me. If things turn out the way I want, you'll understand when I'm finished." Tessa said.

"Well I hope you don't have an inflated ego or maybe your experience has never let you down." I said as I turn over.

"I'd say it's the second. Of all persons I have been with, the one I am the most eager to have it work out with is you, because I like you, perhaps in time as much as my sister does." Tessa said removing the vibrating dildo out of me and then she climbs on top. She slides her fake cockhead to my hole and slowly makes her way deep, and I feel her body on me, "Are you ready love?" Tessa asked.

"Yes, I am, feeling really full." I said.

"Good love, I'm going to fuck you until I have had all I want, then will lubricate you further if needed if I don't sense it, let me know." Tessa said as she starts to fuck me.

"Yes, I will." I said already feeling sensations from my prostate.

"I know I'll be coming sooner than I want with you, but I don't mind because I'm making you my girl, Mm, ohhh, yesss, Trish." Tessa said as she reaches another orgasm.

"You are right Tessa, that was quick." I said.

"I'm Mistress to you until I say otherwise, do you understand?" Tessa said driving deep.

"Yes Mistress, yes I understand." I surrender to her whims as she fucks me hard.

"Do you like me fucking you, little girl? Tessa asked.

"Yes Mistress, yes, yes I do." I said. starting to feel I'm like coming.

"Oh, yes baby, you are coming for me now and you will not stop until I say so." Tessa said obviously enjoying fucking me and building to her third orgasm.

"Yess, yeahh, uhmm," I said starting to feel everything in such a different way.

"Oh, yes my baby, hmmm, hmmm," Tessa said as she orgasms.

"Mmm, mmm, mm." I said as I peak and experience a constant orgasm with Tessa still fucking me.

"You are mine." Tessa said.

"Yeaaah, ahhh, mmm." I said now screeching loudly.

"Come on girl say it, say you are mine." Tessa said.

"Yes, I'm yours, mmm." I said still coming.

"Am I your Mistress? say it, say it." Tessa said having another orgasm.

"Yeeess, Mistress, I'm yours." I said now crying in pleasure and desperately trying to move my hands.

Tessa orgasms one more time, and finally slows down and inwardly I am thankful she did. I have never experienced anything like it. She withdraws from me, noticing that it went quickly because she did not lube me more, but I praise her, "Mistress, you are so intense."

Tessa has a big smile and looks to Lynn saying, "Look at your girlfriend, she still has it hard, she must be desperate. Come, Trish, I'll help you up, I want you to attend that clit that needs release." Tessa said.

"Could you please release me now from the bondage Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes, Trish let me unbuckle you." Tessa said and she sets me free then kisses me deeply.

"You do know how to fuck." I said.

"Now that you are free, eat her out." Tessa instructs. I go up to Lynn who cannot see me through the hood and kneeling I get my mouth on her bobbing cock, she feels me immediately but bound as she is, only her head moves and faint movement from her arms. I begin to sensually eat her cock, driving her crazy. I stop withdraw, then again softly go down on her again. She tries to move as I use my tongue on her, her body tries to twitch involuntarily but can't do much. I stop again and just hold there, she tries to move, again to no avail. I'm loving how helpless she is and so dependent of me. Tessa is watching me enjoying the scene. I start again and this time I let my mouth take her and work my tongue sucking her until she comes shooting her load. There's just a muffled sound from the tube inserted in her mouth.

"Done Mistress, as you requested." I said.

"You do know how to take someone to the limit." Tessa said smiling.

"I do my best, when I can." I said.

"I'm going the set your girlfriend free." Tessa said, untying her completely as I watch. Once free Lynn moved her arms and gets up stretching a little.

"Have you now gone out of Mistress mode?" Lynn asked.

"You can call me Tessa." Tessa said.

"Are you ready to describe what you feel with Trish, is she what you thought or expected? Lynn asked.

"Before I answer did you enjoy the attention you received just now?" Tessa asked.

"Yes, I did I was taken to the limit in a sweet way, and thank you for that Trish." Lynn said answering Tessa and thanking me at the same time.

"To make it short for the time being, I enjoyed it as much as you did." Tessa said and they both looked at me and I blushed.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers
12