Lynn and Peter - The Day After Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trish, you are beautiful and more than I thought. I'll be flattered to teach you further on your journey in becoming feminine and submissive to us." Tessa said.

"Trish. you have two Mistresses now, although I am probably more sensual than Tessa is for the time being or not." Lynn said.

"Thank you both, I do feel fucked, figuratively and literally and know I'm totally wet and sticky." I said.

"I'm worn out also Trish, but I prefer to go home and recover there. Thank you for the good time today, I know we will have more of it." Tessa said.

"Well sis, I think you have what you wanted, and far more than we could ever have dreamed of." Lynn said.

"You are right Lynn." Tessa said as she finished dressing getting ready to leave.

"Bye Tessa, we will be in touch." I said and kissed her deeply.

"Bye Lynn." Tessa said and left with her things.

"Trish, I'm still feeling horny would you let me take you please?" Lynn asked.

"Lynn please put some lube in, and I know you deliver quicker than Tessa so I am up for it." I said and Lynn giggled.

Lynn makes me lie face down, lubes her cock and soon she is in me and said, "You are so special to her and me, I'll tell you later love."

"You are horny alright, come on, love give it to me, I want your orgasm." I said trying to motivate her which strangely I do.

"Oh, gaauuu, yes, yes, yes." Lynn said, coming quickly and pulling out of me.

"Love, let me see a little of the seed you have down there. I prefer if we do it in the shower, because it must be messy, but I want to taste you," Lynn said and we go to the bathroom, I get the knickers down and I'm not totally limp as I thought I would be. Lynn gets the rubber off and goes for my cock licking it clean and getting me hard again. She stops.

"Why stop now that you get me hard again?" I asked.

"I love you girly Trish and the hornier you are the more you seem to behave as one." Lynn said kissing me full.

"Well, I'm your girlfriend and I accept that." I said kissing her back.


12