Lynn Becomes a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers

Soon Lynn started bucking, thrusting her bound clittie futilely downward into the air. She was now leaking profusely, signaling to me she was close. With her face still buried in the folds of Teri's labia, she moaned and came. I thrust my cock deep against her prostate and held it there, rubbing it through her pussy's wall, trying to milk out as much of her seminal fluid I could. It was substantial. I suspected that she hadn't orgasmed since our last chat over a month earlier, and the mess on the sofa under her validated that suspicion.

When I sensed she had finished cumming, I slowly withdrew my softening cock and repositioned, kneeling on the floor next to the sofa and began lapping up the mess she had made. I was still, after all, a cocksucker and loved eating cum, and especially hers. Lynn pulled her face away from Teri's pussy and joined me licking up her cum and kissing me in the process, our faces flat on the couch.

"Look at you two!" Teri said, laughing. "I really had no idea. All right, go ahead and kiss each other, it's obvious you're both dying to."

So we did, locking into each other's arms and deeply kissing, enjoying each other and sharing the taste of Lynn's semen, and Teri's juices mixed with my own seed. I think with that permission, Teri had tacitly acknowledged our relationship, perhaps allowing its future, allowing us to meet again. I dearly hope so.

JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers
12