Lynn Goes to the Doctor

Story Info
Lynn goes to a gynecologist specializing in gender-fluidity.
5k words
4.61
18k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers

"I really don't see why you made an appointment for me at a doctor whom I don't know," Lynn had told me over the phone, "and a gynecologist at that?"

"Well, first of all she specializes in gender-fluid women like you. And secondly, she comes highly recommended. She's the doctor that Jennifer and Jacey see," I replied, referring to the younger couple we'd played with before. Jacey (nee Jason) is transforming, and Jennifer told me that the doctor she found goes far beyond what one would normally expect from their doctor.

"And moreover, you need to be checked out beyond your annual physical, Lynn. Your breasts and pussy are important to me too you know, and Jennifer told me how much Jacey enjoys her visits to Dr. Sprague."

"She enjoys her doctor's visits?" Lynn asked me.

"Apparently Dr. Sprague also treats the patient's sexuality and the relationship with her partner, as well as her womanhood," I told her. In fact, Jennifer had told me Jacey's visits were unlike any other, and that I'd be welcomed as part of the examination. "And I'm expected to accompany you the whole time, so I'll be holding your hand and be with you throughout."

"And it's what you want?" Lynn asked, "What you want of me?"

"Yes, darling, I do," I reassured her, "I'll swing by your house next Friday at 10 to pick you up. You'll be getting a questionnaire from Dr. Sprague's office early next week, and you should answer it honestly, as a young woman would before her first doctor's appointment, promise?"

"Yes, Jim I do, and I trust your judgment," she said, "Remember? I wear your collar."

Indeed, she does whenever we're together. I had it custom-made months before in a leather color that matched the particular shade of green of her beautiful eyes. She had declared her love for me as I placed it around her neck and we've never forgotten that moment, nor has she ever been without it on when we meet. I don't know what I'd do if she ever did forget it. I suppose I'd be hurt for a bit, but she'd never forget the stripes on her equally beautiful bum.

Not that we have that sort of relationship. I've never spanked her, not counting of course the few fanny smacks that I'd given her when I've taken her from behind. Nor have I even had to or wanted to give her a spanking, but we do have a Dominant/submissive thing between us that may in fact be common for a gurl and her boyfriend. That should be obvious from the collar.

It was a week after we spoke on the phone when I picked her up. Lynn was looking androgynously pretty that morning. Capri pants in flats, a loose-fitting white camisole top and of course, my collar. I got out of the car to open the door for her. She stopped at the car door just a bit before she gave me a kiss. "This is going to be a doctor's visit unlike any other," she stated to me after we kissed, and before she got into the car.

After I got back into the driver's side and shut the door, I picked up on what she had said. "Of course it will be, silly. You've never been to a gynecologist before."

"No, it's not just that. Her office called and asked all sorts of questions- sexual ones too."

"Like what?"

"Like how we have sex, how big you are, do I leak?"

"I guess she wants her staff to be thorough" I said, trying to reassure her.

"And this morning I was supposed to douche"

"Well, that makes perfect sense Lynn, doesn't it?"

"I guess it does," she said biting her lip, "No, of course it does," laughing a little.

It was obvious she was nervous, so I kept the conversation light the rest of the way, talking about the differences in the weather between Charlotte where she lived, and the coast, where I live. It was a long-distance relationship, but we were making it work. Her wife Teri knew about us, even participated once after Lynn was "outed" to her but preferred her husband and not Lynn the gurl I loved. I know pronouns get tricky, but I only know Lynn as a woman, so I just describe her that way, and my view of her as a woman, not a man may even had played into my arranging this doctor's visit.

Wayz led the way to Dr. Sprague's office, in a professional park just outside Charlotte in one of its suburbs. "You ready?" I asked her after I had parked the car.

"No, but I'll try anything once," she said smiling at me.

"Atta girl," I told her as I leaned over and kissed her hard. "Now, let's go in before we each blow here."

"Blow? You want me to blow you here?" she laughed.

We took the elevator up to the third floor and went into the office off the hallway. Lynn and I were very nicely greeted by young receptionist. She was blond with straight hair, very small breasts with nipples very clearly seen through her blouse.

"Mr. Roberts?" she asked, looking straight at me and not Lynn.

"Yes, thank you," I replied.

"Welcome to Dr. Sprague's office. Please just go ahead and have a seat with Lynn," she told me, "Dr. Sprague will be ready for you in a minute or two."

I sometimes think that the wait in a doctor's office is part of the doctor-patient power play, but in this case I'm sure it was designed that way. Lynn and I looked at each other as we sat in the lobby.

"Well, that was weird," she whispered to me, "addressing you and not me. I thought I was the patient."

"So, in your phone interview yesterday, did you describe yourself as a sissy or a sub or something like that?"

"Well yes, I did. They wanted honest answers, so I told them"

"And you are wearing a collar, aren't you?"

"Yes, but it was still weird."

"Remember, this is about you. It always is with me Lynn. They just want you to feel natural and be yourself. If you're not comfortable, just tell me. I'll be with you the whole time."

After not too much longer the door opened and the nurse ushered us in.

"Mr. Roberts? Dr. Sprague will see Lynn now," she said, holding the door open for us as we walked down the hallway. "Second door on the left," she told us. Like the receptionist, the nurse was very small-chested and had narrow hips, but broader shoulders, as if she were a swimmer.

The examination room was what every man imagined it would be. The gynecological chair was massive, its white leather glistening, its stirrups already in place and raised. Next to the stirrups was the doctor's wheeled stool. There were various medical machines nearby, medical lights above the chair. There was a cart with various gynecological implements laid out, specula of different shapes and sizes, probes, and urological sounds. Lynn could not have missed them walking in. In fact, I could tell she saw them as she was blushing already.

"My name is Nurse Alicia, and I'll be assisting Dr. Sprague in her evaluation this morning." Alicia told me, "I'll be taking her vitals and making her comfortable."

She turned her attention to Lynn. "How are you this morning Lynn? It was I whom you talked to yesterday."

"I'm good, thanks, just a little nervous I guess. Do you have any water?" she asked.

"Sure we do," Alicia replied and reached into a cabinet for a small bottle of water. "Let's just sit you on the exam table here and I'll take your blood pressure," she directed as she pointed to the giant chair.

She put the blood pressure cuff on Lynn's arm and put the stethoscope into her ears and pumped up the cuff. After the measurement, Alicia looked at me and said "125 over 80. It's a little higher than I'd like, but that's probably because she's nervous." Then to Lynn, "There's no need to be nervous Lynn. I know you're going to enjoy this."

She put the blood pressure equipment back into the drawer and handed an examination gown to Lynn. "You are to remove your clothes, including your panties and bra, but leave your cage on. Did you wear it as I instructed? The doctor likes to check the fit."

Lynn blushed as she did as she was told, removing her shoes, top and capris, then her bralette and panties, exposing her caged clittie-cock. Alicia and I watched as she did this, quite contrary to other doctors' visits we've all had. Lynn tried to tie it behind her neck, but Alicia said "No need for that. It's going to come off shortly anyways. In fact, why bother? Let's give it back to me and I'll toss it."

Lynn took the gown back off and handed it to the pretty nurse and stood there, not knowing what to do next. Alicia sensed her hesitancy and said "Go ahead and get up into the examination chair. This is about you after all, isn't it?"

She slid onto the chair and Alicia helped her place her legs into the stirrups, one at a time. "There are straps we can use to hold your legs in place if you'd like Lynn. Some patients prefer them, actually."

"No, thank you." Lynn said softly.

"Relax!" Alicia replied. "Relax or we will put the straps on."

"No, really thank you, no" Lynn said.

"Okay then, good girl!" Alicia replied. "I'll go get Dr. Sprague."

She left the room, and Lynn looked at me. "This is really.... I don't know. It's like I'm living out a fantasy right now. I've always wanted it, but now that it's happening, it's, I don't know."

"Every young woman goes through this, Lynn. Just consider it a rite of passage into womanhood. Like when you first knelt before me and took me in your mouth, or the first time you took me inside you," I reassured her.

"Maybe that's it," she admitted. "Maybe that's what I'm feeling."

I leaned over and kissed her, and started to play with her nipples as the doctor with Alicia came in. "Now now there, I'm the one that's supposed to do the examining! How do you do, Mr. Roberts. I'm Janice Sprague," she said as she offered me her hand. "And she must be Lynn?" she asked, still looking at me.

"Yes, Jim Roberts, thank you." I replied.

"Go ahead and have a seat next to her, Jim," she told me as she took her seat on the doctor's stool. "Let's just go over her questionnaire from yesterday. Jim, have had a chance to review her responses?"

"No, we don't live together so I wasn't there when Alicia called." I replied.

"That's okay," the doctor reassured me, as she turned to Lynn. "It was good that Jim contacted our office and arranged this. So many young women like you don't see the value in getting a checkup even though their using sexual organs in new and different ways, don't you think?"

"Yes, doctor." Lynn replied.

"Now, how does Jim like to use you?" she asked.

Lynn turned a deep shade of red, even blushing on her upper chest. Clearly understandable, answering an intimate question while being in such a vulnerable position, nude and splayed in front of the three of us.

"Well, we usually make love orally then he usually, ummm, penetrates me?"

"Are you on your back or on your knees?" the doctor asked.

"Both," she replied.

"Good girl. I guess it depends on what he's in the mood for," the doctor continued, "do you ejaculate when he does that?"

"Usually, yes."

"Is it a forceful orgasm or a dribble?"

"Um, it depends on whether I'm wearing this cage or not."

"Yes, I suppose it must. Again, we're just reviewing your questionnaire. Have you thought about Hormone Replacement treatment?"

"Yes, but no. My wife likes me as a man."

"Pity, really. Elizabeth, the girl at reception? And Alicia? They are both active patients of mine too, and Alicia is, what, eighteen months into hormone supplements?" she asked the nurse.

"Yes, Doctor." Alicia replied.

"Alicia, would you just please lift up your blouse so that Lynn can see your breast development?"

"Of course, doctor," she replied as she complied with her request, lifting her top up exposing her newly grown areolae and breasts.

"And most of her facial hair is gone, and if you've noticed her hips are flaring a bit too, aren't they Alicia?"

"Yes doctor." Alicia told her.

"Overall, I'm quite pleased with her progress. Thanks, Alicia," she said as Alicia lowered her top back down with not the slightest hint of embarrassment.

"Beside hormone treatment, we can also do orchiectomies here as an outpatient. Do you know what an orchiectomy is?" she asked me.

"Yes of course. You'd remove her testes." I replied.

"Sorry, of course you do. We leave the scrotum intact if the patient wants to complete her transition. The excess scrotal tissue would form the basis for her labia minora. I don't do the final transition surgery, but I have a colleague that does that."

Then turning her attention to her patient, "So there are opportunities for you, that's all we're saying." And then, "Now, let's get down to you. Shall we begin with your breast exam? You've been such a good patient, sitting there like that."

"Alicia, please bring me the tester," she said to the nurse, then to Lynn, "Most men don't self-check themselves, or their wives for that matter, for breast cancer lumps." She took the breast-model from Alicia and handed it to Lynn. "This tester simulator has the same density of breast tissue. See if you can feel the lump."

Lynn felt around the lifelike breast. "Maybe there?" she asked.

"Good girl. You found one of them. The largest one, in fact," she said as she took the tester from her, then applied her ungloved hands to Lynn's breasts.

"Notice my technique, my fingers going in circles all around the breast, starting wide then going in a spiral towards the areole."

The doctor check first her right breast, then the left. "Have you ever had any nipple discharge?" she asked as she squeezed Lynn's nipples.

"No, but I have drawn a bit of blood, barely even a drop, if I use too much suction on my nipple cups," Lynn honestly told her.

"I'm glad you told me that," the doctor smiled, "clearly you were using too much suction or left them on for too long. Sort of like a hickey gone too far?"

"Alicia, get me the Number Two suctions," then looking at me, "I'm going to show you how much suction is adequate for her nipples. It will stimulate her without ever drawing blood again. We don't want that."

Alicia handed Dr. Sprague a tray with two thick glass suction cups roughly the same diameter of Lynn's areolae, and a clear plastic suction gun. The doctor attached one of the cups to the gun and squirted a thin bead of KY gel around the edge of the cup.

"You saw me apply the bead of lubricant to the cup, now I'm centering the cup over the nipple, pressing it onto it, and just a squeeze of suction..." she said as she demonstrated, "and in the nipple goes. On these cups, about a half-inch of nipple erection is what you're looking for," she said as she handed me the suction device, "Here, now you try."

Like she had done, after I attached the cup to the suction gun, I laid on a small bead of gel around the rim of the second cup, applied it to the left nipple and squeezed. Lynn closed her eyes and breathed in.

"That's a little more than I'd like," the doctor said as she pulled off the left cup, "Press a bit harder onto her breast and squeeze the trigger a little less."

I followed her direction and in went the nipple again, about a half an inch up into the cup.

"Perfect," she said. "We're going to leave them on for the rest of the exam, and you'll see the nipples distend and darken, but there won't be any blood working its way to the surface of the nipple."

"Lynn, you're doing just fine!" the doctor reassured her, "Let's move on the pelvic exam, shall we?" She repositioned her wheeled chair over in front of Lynn's splayed legs and repositioned the examination lamp and energized it, shining the powerful light directly onto Lynn's genitals. "You might find that the lamp warms you up a bit."

As she settled into her position within the chair's stirrups she said to me, "Ah, I'm not surprised. She's wearing a CB-3000, like most girls who haven't had professional fittings. It's adequate I suppose, but the device I'll prescribe for her and fit her for will have a hollow urethral tube. I find that it is better at controlling the erection even within the cage, but while still allowing her pee and her seminal fluid to flow."

And then to Lynn, "Who has the key?", then back to me, "Oh, silly me. I see her collar. Would you be so kind?" as she held out her hand as I gave her the key.

She unlocked the device, releasing Lynn's clittie-cock and nut sac from their bondage. The member began to swell immediately after the chastity device was removed, no doubt due to the constant nipple suction and Dr. Sprague's attention.

"Here is how the rest of the exam will go Lynn. We'll do initial checkup down here now, then after you're prepped, we'll measure and fit you in the new chastity device, and if you're a good girl and don't complain, we'll test it. Does that sound okay?" the doctor asked her.

"Yes ma'am" Lynn responded rather breathlessly."

"You know, Mr. Roberts, for all the advantages of an orchiectomy, the one drawback is that the normal chastity cages don't work as there no longer the testicles inside the scrotum for the ring to grab hold of. There are other alternatives, of course, which we explain to the patients' owners who undergo that procedure." She explained to me rather matter-of-factly.

Then, gently gripping Lynn's penis-cum-clitoris, she began examining it as Alicia took notes onto a medical iPad. "Circumcised, medium-to-tight, little scarring. About 14-centimeters length, 4 centimeters circumference. Minor discoloration ring resulting from the circumcision. Normal urethral opening, no evidence of prior or current STDs. Swab?"

Alicia handed a sterile swab to the doctor who swabbed the inside of Lynn's pee hole, which elicited a bit of a little yelp.

"Yes, I know it stings just a bit, sorry Lynn," she said as she patted the inside of her thighs and inserted the swab back into a test tube Alicia offered. "That's our test for the more classic STDs," she said as she looked at me.

"Now, scoot forward on the chair won't you? Jim, you may want to hold her hand during this phase of the exam," she told us, and we both complied.

"Alicia, the 19-centimeter Mathieu Speculum," the doctor asked and said to Lynn, "We'll be dilating your anus just a bit so we can see inside you better. And don't worry, the 19-centimeters refers to its insertion length not its girth. It's just a bit longer than your own clitoris and certainly shorter than Jim is." Then, she resumed her inspection.

"Presentation is normal, sphincter shows no evidence of current or prior tears. Anus is pink and normal. Accepts the finger easily but tightly," she said as she inserted a lubricated finger into Lynn, who squeezed my hand as the doctor did as she said.

"Jim, you obviously use plenty of lubricant when you penetrate her, so thank you for that," she said to me and then to Lynn, "We're going to insert the speculum now. Just bear down in three-two-one," she said as she inserted the speculum into Lynn.

This led to another, stronger squeeze from Lynn as I continued to hold her hand.

"Clean and pink, again, no tearing. Normal. Swab?" she asked as Alicia handed her another swab.

"Here, we're doing the equivalent of a pap-smear that your wives normally receive, and in fact looking for the same pre-cancerous cells. Have you both had an HPV vaccine?"

We both shook our heads no.

"We'll get you both vaccinated before you leave."

"That's it," she said as she withdrew the speculum from Lynn's bottom, "Next I'll be checking the prostate. You probably have this checked during your normal annual physical, but I like to check anyways. And you might find mine a bit more thorough." She said as she inserted two fingers back into Lynn's puckered but still dilated anal hole.

"Normal size.... Normal shape... both lobes symmetrical and no sign of swelling or irregularities. I normally like to get a seminal fluid sample here, but since we'll be testing the cage later, there's no need for two samples, is there?" The doctor said as she removed her fingers from Lynn's bum.

"All done. And thank you for presenting such a clean rectum. It saves us time and bother here in the office."

JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers
12