Lynn Goes to the Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's prep her for urethral sizing and the cage fitting," she instructed her nurse, then to me, "I'll be back when Alicia is ready." And to me, "Lynn did just fine."

The doctor left the examination room as Alicia took her place between Lynn's legs. "I'll be scrubbing and shaving her genitals, and preparing the sterile drape"

"What are you going to do that for?" Lynn asked.

"The doctor wants to size the chastity device so needs to measure the size of your urethra. It's all perfectly normal. We just sterilize the penis to prevent UTI's." Alicia responded to me.

"And once you get home with the cage, you should remember to always sterilize it before using it. I just keep mine in normal rubbing alcohol when I'm not wearing it. It stings a bit when I put it on, but that just helps keep my clittie soft as I fit it," she told Lynn, "and always use sterile lubricant on the tube. Never use the gel you buy from sex shops. Only use sterile gels."

She turned on the electric shaver and quickly shaved the pubic area around the base of Lynn's clittie-cock and the base itself. It was still erect which helped the nurse. "You don't need to do all of this normally, although it looks like you do shave regularly?" she asked, not really expecting a reply.

"All done, now let's just get this all clean," she said as she opened a package of betadine scrub pads. She grasped the base of Lynn's clittie-cock and held it as she scrubbed its head, then moved around it to its base. "It turns your clittie a brownish red, but it does ensure sterility," the cute nurse said as she finished up. "Now we'll just drape her, and we'll be ready for the doctor to come back in."

The nurse laid a series of blue surgical drapes on Lynn's tummy and upper legs, which were still in the stirrups of course. When she was done, only her sterile, discolored, but still erect clittie-cock was still visible. The nurse's manipulation certainly provided no relief to Lynn, and only heighten her arousal. "I'll be right back with the Doctor," Alicia said as she left the room.

"This is so erotic!" Lynn said to me.

"Honey, I've been hard the whole time... It sounds like the doctor will be giving you an orgasm too."

"I know, I heard that too!" Lynn said smiling, as the doctor reentered the room.

"Perfect," she declared, then said to me, "I can use a sterile lidocaine solution during this if you prefer, but the sounding really isn't painful. I would say if anything she'll have some mild discomfort, but many find the procedure pleasurable."

She sat back down between Lynn's thighs and electrically repositioned the chair to her desired position.

"No need for the numbing," I told the doctor.

"That's what I recommend," the doctor said as Alicia positioned the tray of sounds next to the doctor.

"I use Bakes Rosebud sounds for this procedure. If you use sounds for discipline or punishment, let's say, you might use another type or shape, but for this sizing, the Bakes are preferred. Especially with no lidocaine. Nurse?"

The nurse applied a dab of gel to the tip of the sound as the doctor held Lynn's clittie-cock vertically with her hand. The doctor then positioned the narrowest sound over her pee-hole, pushed it in slightly, then let it slide in naturally.

"Good. Never, never, never push a sound down into her urethra. It's OK to insert the tip, but let the sound slide down only with gravity. Do you understand?" she asked me.

"Thanks, yes of course. We don't do this kind of play anyways." I replied. I stole a glance at Lynn, who seemed to be enjoying it.

"All okay up there?" she asked Lynn, "That was the 2-millimeter probe. The widest one you can comfortably take is the size we'll use for the new chastity cage. This will allow better flow of pee and semen."

"I'm okay so far. It feels weird. Pleasurable but weird" Lynn told us.

"Okay then, let's just move up the sizes," she said as she withdrew the narrow-most sound. Lynn shuttered a bit as the sound came out. "It makes me want to pee!"

"That's normal. 4-millimeter next," she said as Alicia applied more gel to the next sound. It still seemed pretty narrow, but it wasn't my cock she was probing!

Again, she positioned the next larger sound and gently pushed it into the hole before letting it fall under its own weight.

"Whoa, wow!" Lynn exclaimed.

"Hah! I get that every time" the doctor said smiling as the sound reached the entrance of Lynn's bladder.

She withdrew the 4-millimeter sound as Lynn said "It doesn't hurt, but I could feel it going down into me. I definitely felt it when it stopped, and when you pulled it out it made me want to pee!"

"No, you won't do that, it's a normal feeling," she said as she motioned to Alicia to apply gel to the next probe.

"I think this will be the right diameter," she stated as placed the next size sound at Lynn's pee hole and inserted it.

"Whoa, I'm feeling that!" Lynn exclaimed as the sound worked its way down her clittie-cock.

"That's the 5-millimeter. I can tell from the resistance her urethra offers as it slides down inside her. That's the right gauge for her," she said looking at me. "Alicia, use the 6-millimeter sound on the cage."

I looked at her questioningly.

"Since the tube on the device doesn't go all the way down to her bladder, we go up one size. Besides, they only come in even-millimeter sizes anyway. It's the right one," she explained to me.

Alicia handed the newly fitted device to the doctor, who slid its inch-or-two long sound down into Lynn's clittie-cock and fitted the device around the base of her clittie-cock and balls, and locked the ring in place.

"There we go. How does it feel?" she asked Lynn, then to me, "I had to apply pressure to her perinium to reduce her erection. You might have seen me pinching it. I could have used a needle to induce pain, but I didn't have to. The erection subsided and I was able to fit the cage. She won't become erect now until it comes off."

"It feels weird, but better? I like the feeling!" she said.

"Are you up for test run?" the doctor asked.

"Sure!" Lynn exclaimed.

Alicia removed the drapes, exposing Lynn again to the cool office air. Her nipples were still sucked well into the cups on her breasts. She handed a curved vibrator already lubed to the doctor who sat back down in front of Lynn. She inserted it into Lynn's bum and energized it.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Lynn gasped.

"I thought you might like that. Now, just let me find your prostate with it... Ah, there it is." She looked at me and said, "It normally doesn't take long at all at this point to bring her to orgasm. She's had the nipple cups on for almost an hour, and with the sounds and all the attention she's been getting, I can usually coax out a semen sample in just a few minutes."

She held the vibrator against Lynn's prostate. Lynn looked at me as she started to breath hard. "Take the cups off?" she asked me, which I complied with.

Her nipples were swollen and dark, and I knew very sensitive. She moaned as I took off the glass cups and started to massage her distended nipples. I tweaked and pinched them as I knew drove her crazy with pleasure.

Alicia apparently could not resist joining the scene unfolding in front of her. She came alongside Lynn and started doing the same thing to the right nipple as I worked her left. And, as the doctor predicted, about thirty seconds into this Lynn, started bucking in the chair.

Lynn started moaning loudly as the doctor said "She's leaking profusely now. I expect orgasm in three, two, one" as Lynn scrunched her face into pleasurable relief. God she was beautiful when she came.

"Oh my," said the doctor, "When was the last time she orgasmed?"

I looked down at Lynn's womanhood. Semen had spewed out of the cage through its tube onto the back of the doctor's hand. She held out it out for the nurse to collect a small sample. "I do so enjoy this part of my job" she smiled at me. "The cage is obviously a perfect fit."

"Doctor, do you have enough sample?" I asked her, motioning to Lynn's seed on the back of her gloved hand.

"Yes of course we do," she smiled as she handed me her hand as a woman would offer her hand to be kissed. Which is exactly what I did, kissing up all of Lynn's cum, licking the back of the glove clean as I looked at Lynn in the eye, watching her smile.

12