Lynn has a Thing for Peter Ch. 05

Story Info
It is now the last step into becoming hers.
4.7k words
4.7
6.6k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
131 Followers

This story involves to consenting adults. Lynn is giving Peter the true taste of bisexual anal love for the first time.

I thank Nance for the help given to edit this story.

*************

When Lynn dropped me off, she went into the house, while I left for my home to pick up my clothes that I will need for the week. At home, I automatically started picking up some of my things I was taking with me now. My mind was racing as I picked up personal items to take with me. I suddenly stop and decide to make a coffee and take a minute to think about the relationship I'm in, and if I have what it takes to carry on. I know I feel really great with Lynn in every sense and like her as a person apart from the sex, which is a huge part of a deep involvement with somebody. Now as for the sex, I'm definitely drawn to her. Going from being a net fantasy junkie, I now have the real thing and she is beautiful, sensual, and sexy. She has fetishes and so do I. I like the idea of being submissive to her and she is kind and patient as she takes me down that road. She is a dream girl for anyone who wants a life like the one I have been offered. Why then do I have fears, and my mind hits a bit of a stumbling block - a subconscious thought asking me - are you sure you want to take this big step?

I hear the coffee machine burbling and finishing the brew. As I get there and pour a cup, the phone rings, "Hi Lynn, just let me gather a few more things up and I'll be there." I said not letting her get a word in.

"No, my love, I'm not calling for that, take all the time you need. It's something I need to say and will be repeating it a number of times today until it's over, and you know what I mean by that" she stated adding, "Let me tell you that I love you. and since we are moving quickly in every sense, I have to lay out that the physical side troubles me a little. If you have any doubts, we can slow down, and not go so fast." Lynn offered as she finished.

I smiled, as I listened to her words, and opened up to her, "You are the sweetest person I have found in a very long time. I love you also and need to admit it that I will be by your side. I don't deny I have some hesitancy about the day after, if you know what I mean. Honestly, this is about our relationship being no longer an affair, but means big changes for me, and my commitment to you." I stop a second and add, "I know I've definitely fallen for you, my love. I know I'm yours, and you will lead me to becoming a girl for you with your help. My doubts centre around society's acceptance of our relationship and my transformation. Anyway, even with doubts, I want to take that step, my love. I love you, and I will be there soon." I said.

"I love you too and need you." Lynn said and hangs up. Even with my doubts, I'm full of love for her. I gather all I plan to take with me into a bag, with my business suits in garment bags and make my way back to her place. I knock on the door, Lynn opens up dressed in a short leather skirt and top with strappy four-inch sandals, "You are back, I thought it would take you longer." Lynn said.

"Do you want me to leave and come back later?" I teased.

She kisses me deep, but with my arms full I can't give her a hug, "Is that a sufficient answer or do I have to really convince you?" Lynn joked as she helped carry my things in.

"I think I'll be needing more but in your own time, Mistress." I said playfully.

"I'm starting to think you would like to be dominated more, would you now?" Lynn said as she hung some of my clothes in her closet.

I kneel before her, "Maybe you are absolutely correct in your assumption Mistress or Master?" I said looking up to her.

Lynn looking down at me, "What did you call me?"

Still looking at her and putting my hand on her skirt at the height of her crotch I said, "I'm infatuated with you and see you as a girl in most ways and a Mistress to me too. There are times when I see you momentarily as a Master." I said glowing red, but feel unexpected protruding bulge growing under her skirt.

I see Lynn blushing, "Oh my god, you have truly turned my world upside down love but I'll always want you submissive to me."

"I thought I had stepped out of place when I named you Master." I said.

"Yes, as a matter of fact you did, but I really did not expect this reaction. I'm feminine, I still have certain male needs, but I absolutely, categorically see you as my girl. I want you to feel relaxed with that." Lynn said.

"My deep feelings for you are overcoming any doubts I may have." I said.

"Well, if that's the case, are you ready to drop that awful hair from your body right now, or would you want to wait. Either way I'll understand." Lynn quizzed me.

"As my gift of commitment to you my love, give me a soft skin that you can caress at your pleasure." I said, looking down.

"You make me so hot. I love the way you offer yourself to me, knowing that you probably would prefer to keep your body hair. I think my sister would marry you, just for who you are." Lynn said as she leads me to the bathroom. I strip down and once naked, she spreads the lotion all over me, paying particular attention to my pubic area, around my balls and arsehole. I wait the prescribed time, then shower, rinsing off all the lotion, along with all my body hair. When I'm out and begin to dry myself, I get a whole new sensation as the towel rubs over my now hairless body. Lynn comes in and in signals me to turn around for her 360 inspecting. It must be a dramatic change, as I see her gulp, but she is silent.

I panic a little and ask "Is this ok, is it what you are looking for, please tell me. Do you like it or not? I asked, feeling insecure. I didn't see that she has short latex gloves on, and signals me to turn my back to her, saying not a word.

"Please Lynn, Mistress, Master whatever you want me to call you, but tell me what you think." I said now practically whimpering. I still receive no answer and suddenly feel a well lubed finger between my cheeks pressing slowly into me.

"This the best answer, Trish." Lynn said, as she starts to finger fuck me.

Lynn is gets´ all my emotions in turmoil, "Yes, you scared me for a while there, Lynn" I said nearly in tears, I feel so open, bared and vulnerable in her hands now.

"I love you, Trish, and I'd love to fuck you right now. I had to hold myself back, but I have learned that you are a sensitive soul, particularly with me, that just adds to our relationship, and that's why I was quiet. I wonder what you'd be like if you have hormones. The idea of dominating you, love, is now moving faster, in no time you will feel owned by me, what do you think and feel about that?" Lynn asked, still finger fucking me in a slow, sensual way.

"You know a person in love will do anything for their partner, I'm in that position right now. You have put me in a situation in which I'm to be taken and you know I want you to do it." I said no longer being Peter, but not knowing just where this journey is headed.

"What else my love, do you have more thoughts?" Lynn asked.

"You are making me feel I'm no longer an ordinary male, shedding the layer of masculinity to be replaced by femininity." I said, aware I'm not one thing or the other any longer.

"Are you afraid of that, do you want to stop, or you want to carry on?" Lynn asked still pumping me softly.

"You know I cannot stop and you know I love you. Yes, I'm fearful and after tonight, I know I'll start becoming more dependent of you as we move forward." I said really enjoying having her finger in me.

"Once you accept being my girl, I might sometimes call you bitch or slut, does that offend you?" Lynn asked.

"Right now, I find it humiliating, but I know you are turning me into one, basically your bitch or slut. I know you like putting me in slightly humiliating situations. But I know that this excites us deep down and trust your judgement on just when and where to go there." I said dripping pre cum now as my excitement builds.

"Let's stop now you are very wet and so am I." Lynn said and took her finger out and I turned towards her and kiss her.

"Mistress, would you please lay over my back and hug me - I really love that?" I asked.

"I've prepped you up too much my love." Lynn said and gracefully caressed me, coming closer so that I can I feel her rigid cock on my arse cheek, an absolute turn-on for me.

"Thank you, Lynn, your condom must be quite full of pre cum - do you want me to help you change?" I asked.

"I notice your embarrassment with my cock is starting to fade, love. If you don't mind getting sticky, go ahead, you can use gloves if you wish, but please get my skirt off first." Lynn said I get her skirt off and put latex gloves on before touching her, and as I pull the condom off a little of pre cum is about to fall so I catch it with my fingers and taste her seed. It's salty, just like mine. Lynn sees me.

"Do you want me to clean you up or do you want to replace the condom over your cock as is?" I asked.

"Trish, my submissive I'd prefer it cleaned, what do you propose dear?" Lynn asked looking straight into my eyes and in her way speaking to me without words. She sits on the toilet seat with her legs open and follows me with her eyes. I drop to my knees and as I look at her, she looks back intensely. I feel the power that emanates from her. I blush and place my hands on her thighs and lower my head.

One of her hands is over my head pushing me slightly towards her cock and I respond to this touch, "Yes Master." I take in her cock, bathed in pre cum, tasting her. As soon as she lifts her hands, I am able to take her all in my mouth, deep.

"Stop slave, I want to keep that for tonight." Lynn commands and I withdraw looking at her in silence. She continues, "Since you called me Master, I call you slave. We could use that, and I rather like it, it gives me a sensation of extra power and feel it makes you more submissive at the same time. Now get a dress on." Lynn directs.

"You surely have a dominant side to you which you keep very well hidden by your femininity." I said.

"My love, let's get everything set for tonight, then we can watch TV until it's time to get ready if that is fine with you?" Lynn asked not answering my last comment.

"Yes, by the time we finish, there won't be much spare time to watch anything." I said.

Lynn instructed me on setting the table to her liking, including candles. Her chosen table is a smaller round one, not the usual larger one, not appropriate for the occasion. There's some moving to be done, making space for it, and once we have it on place, we start setting it. When we finish, it really looks special, just right for the occasion. "Since you are becoming my lady, red wine is out of the question, so - white or champagne?" Lynn said.

"I prefer white Lynn, unless you want champagne." I said.

"No Trish, we'll go with white, but I can leave the champagne close by within reach." Lynn said looking hungrily at me.

"Lynn calm down please, is this the way women feel when men are aggressively romantic?" I asked.

"I've seen hungry faces looking at me, so I suppose I'm doing the same with you." Lynn said.

"It's ok Lynn, we are getting to know each other, and I know you want me." I said and changing subject I ask, "What are we going to have for dinner?"

"I ordered a soufflé; it's in the oven so we just have to warm it up a little. I've had it before and it's delicious." Lynn said.

"Excellent - I was wondering about cooking time." I said.

"Love, let me show you the pants I have, and you can choose the one you like. I'll tell you how they fit me." Lynn said and we go to her bedroom. From the closet she brings out leather, PVC, latex, suede and another material I cannot distinguish.

"Which one darling, not that it matters because at some stage it will come off." she adds with a giggle.

"Whichever you like Lynn, maybe one that you know you'll feel really comfortable in." I said.

"That is sweet of you, even if I´m feeding you a special dinner, and you know what's coming later. Would you like me exposed, or concealed until the right time? I have leather pants with a zippers front, back and even the side." Lynn said.

"Since you are the one with the surprise for me you should have the sole decision "I said laughing and Lynn smiled, giving me a big hug.

"Let's watch TV for a bit. Just as an aside, my sister has a key to the house, but I normally let her know when I'm going to be intimate to avoid the embarrassment of her dropping in. She gets curious, and when that happens, she asks me who is coming over. I don't want that to happen, so I'm not telling her." Lynn said.

"Why, is there a problem with, or about me?" I asked.

"No there's no problem with you. On the contrary, even though we have played around a bit in a few scenes, I'm taking you seriously. I have developed deep feelings for you, and even though I know you are sexually attracted to me and open to try a new way of life, I do know you are not fooling around, willing to explore and try more things than you may be ready for, that only lets me know you are truly mine. So many others would just play with my feelings and send me to hell and back. "Lynn said.

"Thank you, Lynn if Tessa does come around, will you invite her in?" I asked.

"I don't know, let's just see how it goes, in the meantime, let's watch some TV." Lynn said, obviously deep in thought.

We relaxed and watched some programs. In time, I dozed off along with Lynn. An hour later, Lynn wakes up and I feel a hand on my shoulder, startling me awake, a little disconcerted not knowing where I was for a moment, "Come love, time to get ready, I'll help you with everything after you get into your lingerie." Lynn said.

I move to where we left the clothing for me and get into. As I dress, Lynn keeps and an eye on what I'm doing. She comes over and helps with the corset, which shapes me into a more feminine body, then helps me with the dress. She takes me to the bathroom to do my makeup, and fits the wig, shaping the curls to her liking. Lastly the strappy sandals, and I take a good look at myself in the full-length mirror. Lynn is very good at doing this I thought because I no longer see a guy, just an attractive woman, "I'll wait for you in the living room Lynn." I said.

At least half an hour has passed by when I hear Lynn come in. She looks so beautiful and sensual, her silk shirt, a thin leather tie, her soft leather pants with the zipper at the back hiding everything away. She is so feminine, her shape is enhanced, her feet encased in nylons and four-inch sandals. I admire every part of her, even her gloved hands and perfect makeup, it is hard to believe she is going to make me and not the other way round. "Trish, you look wonderful also, what are you thinking, the honest truth please?" Lynn said wanting details.

"I hope you don't mind what I'm about to say. If you see yourself in the mirror there's no possible way anyone, who doesn't know you, see other than a beautiful, feminine woman." I said.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I'm sure there's more." Lynn smiled.

"You're right, I was wondering how a beautiful girl like you could be taking me, when it should be the other way round." I said.

"What you just said is my normal approach, but tonight I'd like to be the one doing the taking, but later, not right now, my love." Lynn said.

"Lastly I'm amazed at the fit those leather pants have on you, so feminine shaping your beautiful body but concealing your weapon." I said.

Lynn laughed in a fresh way, "Don't worry my love, the weapon knows you are here, and you'll have to surrender to it."

We both laughed and Lynn served wine for us, "Let me get a photo of you." taking one of them of my full body, the other just a facial shot.

"I wonder what a third party would say if they see these?" I wondered.

"I have someone, let me tell you about her. This girl cleans my house, Kerry is into women. She is highly intelligent but could not be bothered chasing a career, let's her spouse do the white-collar job. She cleans houses and has three clients, none of whom are very messy so she makes money in that way, and dabbles quite successfully in the stock market. Are you ok if I ask her?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, if it means I get an honest opinion." I said so Lynn sent the pictures.

Almost immediately, a text came back from Kerry, "Who is she, is she hitting on you?" Lynn laughed out loud.

Lynn texted back, "I'm hitting on her, I'll let you know how things go."

A second later she receives another form Kerry, "I'll need details, good luck."

"Trish, look your looks are approved." Lynn said, "Shall we have dinner?" Lynn gets up and serves the helpings, I serve more wine for us and light up the candles as we sit down.

We look at each other and both of us play around with our food not really eating. I smile at Lynn, look down then glance back at her. I see her smile at me. I know she is the one to lead, so I'm waiting patiently for her to move on me. "Shall I put on some music Lynn?" I asked.

"Yes, great idea love, but only if you dance with me." Lynn said.

"Dancing is not my thing, but for you I'll make an exception Lynn." I teased and she smiled.

The music is playing Lynn said, "Come love dance with me."

Her hands go to my waist and mine to the place she always wants them when I'm with her, "Not something I expect to do with you love." I said.

"Trish, I've become an exception to everything in your life." Lynn said as I lay my head on her shoulder,

"Look at me Trish" I do, and she kisses me, before I snuggle up to her again. I don't hear the door, but Lynn does, knowing it is Tessa. She's behind me so I don't notice her. Lynn picks her head up and Tessa signals to call her tomorrow, smiles making faces and leaves without even a whisper. Lynn is truly thankful Tessa is always so discreet and carries on dancing and kissing.

"Lynn, my throat is dry may I have some wine please?" I asked.

"Of course, my love, anything else?" Lynn asked.

"Yes...I need you to kiss me." I said and Lynn obliged as I feel her leather touching me, it's so sensual.

"Trish, would you like to move to a more intimate place?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, I it is time to know each other intimately." I murmured.

"Only if you are willing, Trish." Lynn said.

"You do know I love you, Lynn, don't you?" I said and this time I kiss her deeply. Lynn steps back and takes my hand as she leads me to the bedroom.

"Let me help you with your dress" she says pulling down the zipper for me to step out of, folding it and putting it on a chair. Lynn loosens the corset a little, and I take off the sandals, then kneel down to take Lynn's off too. I lie on the bed and Lynn comes over and we start kissing and fondling. Lynn stands, to unzip her pants, pulls them down and then back up again, but setting her cock free. She makes her way back to the bed and we kiss again.

"This time it feels big and hard." I said touching her cock with my hand. Lynn lifts herself up, the leather pants have a tight fit even before she let her cock free, but the tight-fitting leather just makes her cock seem even bigger and more impressive.

I am awestruck by the sight, which Lynn obviously wanted to happen when she chose her outfit, "Touch me love and help me out the pants please." Lynn said standing as I moved behind her to unzip the pants and help her step out of the leather.

Returning to the front, I see her bobbing cock, and she tells me to get ready for her. I pull down her knickers, I have on a transparent crotchless latex pair on, which does allow her to get into me and keep my cock encased at the same time. I'm already lubed up and bend over the bed just as told me to, "Love, I'm ready for you." I said.

lateknew
lateknew
131 Followers
12