Lynn has a Thing for Peter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I know, I am going to proceed gently, lovingly, and not cause you any pain. If you feel any discomfort let me know and we try another position." Lynn said as I feel her place her cockhead at the opening of my soon to be pussy. She pushes slightly and I feel the head making its way into me for the first time sliding past my sphincter, hopefully the first of many times I will experience this. Lynn stops before it goes in further. "Are you ok love do you want me to go on?"

"Yes, please keep going and don't stop unless I have a problem, I'll let you know." I said Lynn carries on going in as I start feeling invaded. I am so focused on the fullness I don't notice until she stops, that I am filled full, and I feel her hip touching me. Lynn lies on top of me, her cock fully embedded in me and is still for a moment. She then holds me by the waist and slowly withdraws and then drives back in all very gently.

"Are you ready to go for it love?" Lynn asked.

"Yes love, I want this, I cannot begin to describe the feeling of desire that I have for you." I said and Lynn starts to slowly fuck me, still gently and slowly, driving all the way in, and then pulling out completely. Her gently fucking me is as if she is focused on training my pussy to accept her cock. I feel her hands getting harder on my waist.

"You are liking it love." Lynn said.

"If you are going to come let me turn you, love, I want to see your face when you orgasm." I said.

"Please Lynn, then I'll turn - you will not be able to hold much longer, so close, you will come in no time." I said Lynn lies on her back and tells me to ride her. I quickly get on to the bed, mount her, her cock sliding easily into my pussy. I watch her face getting lost in pleasure.

"Yes, you are my girl." Lynn said.

"I'm embarrassed to say this love, but I love the way I am opened up for you to take your pleasure with me." I said and I see she can no longer hold.

"Let me get this beautiful cock over the crest, love, please just a little more." I said riding her and I feel her cock stiffen as it impales me ready to deliver.

"No, no, please love, no let me, no, please love, Mmmm, Aaaah." Lynn cries out as I feel her load shoot into the condom deep in my pussy, another new feeling for me. Since Lynn will not allow me to come, and my cock is encased in the latex knickers, I'm incredibly excited, horny and ready to explode. Her cock is still embedded in me, softening a little.

I start kissing her and fondling her breasts, she soon reacts, her tongue duelling with mine in my mouth. Very soon her cock starts stiffening, wanting more no longer willing to just rest inside me. I start riding her as it stiffens and swells, filling me up and once again she is coming in no time, "Yes you like it, I feel your hardness." I said.

"Hm, Hm, Mmmmmm." Lynn said and then yells. "Yes, Yes, Yes," as her condom covered cock pulses and explodes, more of her cream pulsing out of her cock. She does soften up, and I raise up, and see the condom is so full of cum. I get up and go to the bathroom, when I'm back Lynn has already cleaned up in the other bathroom, and is back, but with a happy expression on her face.

"Lynn will you let me come?" I asked.

"Have you noticed that if you don't come, you're all girly like and willing for me?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, I have noticed, I doubt I would have performed the same way if I had an orgasm." I said.

"I was as you are now, so I do know what you are going through, you'll learn baby, it's a little itchy but it does make you more submissive and you like that." Lynn said looking at me and kissing me, "I love you Trish."

"I don't want to become a hysterical bitch." I confessed.

"Don't worry, I'll soon be fucking you silly, massaging your prostate with my cock, and you will experience a long powerful orgasm. I want to see you there, coming hard, and making sure you will always be coming back for more, baby." Lynn said.

"Well I need that; can you give it to me? I begged, not wanting to believe how much I really wanted that.

"First time and already asking for more!" Lynn said.

"I feel very humble and submissive, Lynn." I said.

"I feel in love with you Trish." Lynn said.

"Well, will you or will I have to wait?" I asked.

"Can you wait until tomorrow?" Lynn asked and kisses me.

"I guess I can wait, if there's no other way." I said.

"Come to my arms love. "Lynn said and embraces me until we fall asleep.

12