Lynn's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wants to run through the checklist one last time to make sure everything is correct, but she can't seem to have a coherent thought. She can only feel...the butterflies...the nervous energy...the excitement between her legs. At that thought her feet move a little wider, spreading her legs. The cool air rushes under her dress and onto her naked pussy. "I'm so wet for you, Sir" she almost says out loud. Not sure if there are cameras in the elevator, so touching herself is out of the question. This heightened state of arousal...forbidden from coming...the tension between the need to be obedient and the need for sexual release is unexplainably frustrating and erotically pleasurable at the same time.

The door to my room will always be ajar, because I will be expecting you. You may never drop by as a surprise.

You will walk in and greet me with a pleasant greeting. I may or may not kiss you, but you may never initiate contact. If I do not, you may ask "Would it please you, Sir, to kiss me?"

Learn that questioning protocol. It's very important. Your focus is on my pleasure. "Would it please you, Sir, if..." I use the bathroom, take off my bra, take a nap, sit on your lap...anything.

You've arrived and greeted me. Now it's time to show me how you've prepared. Stand in front of me and ask, "Does my appearance please you today, Sir?"

I will make sure you've followed your instructions. Eyes, lips, nails, (perfume), dress, shoes.

I will ask you if you are dressed properly. You will answer "Yes, Sir" or "No, Sir" as you stand straight, arms crossed at the wrists behind your back, and move your feet so that there is exactly 18 inches between your feet. You will ask "Would it please you Sir to inspect my manner of dress?" I will slide my hand under your dress and up to MY pussy. It must be bare and uncovered (except for when you are on your period). I may or may not masturbate you to orgasm as you stand there.

I will ask you if you've prepared your ass for me. You will answer truthfully. There is no inspection at this time.

Once my hand is removed from under your skirt, you will ask "Would it please you Sir if I undressed?" I will likely say yes. You will remove your shoes and place them on the floor in the closet. You will remove your dress (or skirt and blouse) and hang them neatly in the closet. If you are wearing a bra, you will remove it and put it on the hanger with your clothes.

You will get on the bed, in the center of the bed, facing the foot of the bed. Your knees will have 8 inches of space between them. You will sit with your ass on your feet. Your hands will rest on your thighs, palms up. You will look straight ahead unless told otherwise. This position is "wait".

On 6/4/18, 8:34 AM Lynn wrote:

Well, Sir. I liberally applied suntan lotion so I think my porcelain skin is pretty much intact, but the beach and ocean were irresistible. I've never been to the ocean (I've only seen it from a plane window...once) and I went twice a day - minimum. I would have gone more if the wedding schedule allowed.

Attached are three pics:

- First is my favorite landscape shot that I took. This is what I will think of until the day I die. Add some soup and this would be my heaven.

- The second is of me figuring out sand (that shit gets _everywhere_!) and being a general chicken-shit about the water.

- Last is my first experience touching ocean water. I thought I would look more... graceful(?) but the shot is one of my favorites because it captures my true reaction. It was cold. There was debris. I can't swim so anything above the ankle is terrifying.

Also Sir, please note:

1) My fingernails. Manicured and red! Toenails were also painted but I need to buy a topcoat or get them done by the pros. They mildly chipped, please forgive, I'm learning and will make it right, Sir.

2) Not pictured: No undies on with that dress! That's how I unfortunately know sand finds its way EVERYWHERE. God Bless the excellent shower and water pressure of our Santa Barbara AirBNB.

I fly back tomorrow and will try and check in. How are things with you?

On 6/4/18, 5:31 PM SIR wrote:

I am well, and life is back to normal.

I'm glad you finally got to see and experience the beach and the ocean. Sand is a curse! The Atlantic is much warmer :)

I realize now that being close to the ocean is one of the things I take for granted. One of the most erotic experiences you can have is to lay on the beach late at night, under the moonlight, with the waves crashing close by, covering you with spray. The smell of the ocean is erotic on its own. The wet spray slowly covering your skin. You can feel the power of the waves as they crash close by and the deep roar rumbles through your body, exciting every nerve. You are drawn to something that is beautiful and powerful and dangerous... it's not something to do on your own, it's very intimate and best shared with someone.

The pictures are wonderful and candid.

The third picture reminds me that there's still a little girl inside you, curious about the world and wanting to experience it, even though she's not sure what to expect; suddenly she finds the water is cold and shocking enough to make your feet cramp and the rough sand and debris feel as though they want to remove the top layer of your skin.

The second picture makes me want you. You're so beautiful and happy. The dress is flattering, and it excites me more than you know that you are not wearing underwear. Your nails are well done and are the perfect shade of red. You are coming along wonderfully. You are becoming the beautiful woman that I want you to be...that elegant woman that you want to become.

You may have a pet name if you so desire, to be used only when we are alone. I am happy calling you Lynn. I like Lynn, but if, in all your reading, or all your fantasies, you've found a name that appeals to you and excites you, I am happy to call you by that name. It can be anything you like, but it must be submissive. It cannot be "Miss" or any other form of address. It can be cute, like 'Kitten' or 'Angel'; or vulgar, like 'Slut' (even though we know you are not one); it can invoke a feeling of being protected, like 'Precious' or 'Baby'; it can simply be the name of someone you've admired; or a name you've always liked. This is 100% your choice, but you must ask properly, even if it is to continue to be 'Lynn'.

On 6/4/18, 8:31 PM SIR wrote:

Dearest Lynn -

You have no idea how much I enjoyed this story, on so many levels, and I had no idea how much you remembered from that first night.

It excited and pleased me that you were able to give me such a gift, both in the experience you had, and the telling of it. You are an excellent writer. Your descriptions are vivid and full of emotion.

This is a fantasy-filled journey of the mind. I want to learn more about what's going on in your mind and what you need. This is where the highest level of honesty, trust and control between us enables your growth. You must write more for me. I know what a commitment it is to write, but you must not waste this talent. As you did in your story, tell me more about what you long to experience. I'm not a mind reader.

I am drawn to you like no other sub before. You are willing to learn, knowledgeable and full of enthusiasm. There is much to learn, and I'm honored you selected me. So, here comes some of that honesty, trust between us...we must clear up some things now, so we know how to continue your training.

I've told you I will not fuck you, but I never asked you how you felt about that. I'm asking you now to tell me. Were you relieved? hesitant? curious?

I have a need to Dom just as you have a need to submit. We are a good match in so many ways. I have many of the things you want and need simply because of my life experience. However, I am an old (somewhat handsome) man and you a beautiful, lithe, energetic and intelligent young woman. I think I'm almost twice your age, and I know I'm at least old enough to be your father (ugh, it sounds so bad to say it). Here are the rules for us to be able to continue:

(1) I will never remove my clothes when I'm with you (this is a Dom thing, not an "I won't fuck you" thing).

(2) We will never have intercourse of any kind.

(3) I will never ask for, or accept, oral sex. It's OK for you to beg me to fuck you or beg me to let you suck my cock, but rest assured it will not happen.

(4) We will be extremely intimate in words and deeds. I will pleasure you in many ways if you please me by being an obedient sub, and I will punish you if you do not.

(5) This is a need that I have, and you fulfill me, but I will not fall in love with you, and I am not trying to make you fall in love with me. If you say you love me, I will ignore it as a momentary outburst of ecstasy. You must not love me in this way.

(6) If we agree to move forward, you will sign a contract to be my sub. It is not a legal document and is non-binding. It must be renewed at an agreed-to frequency, but may be voided by either of us at any time for any reason. Detailed rules and agreements about behaviors and limits will be in the contract.

(7) If you sign, I will give you an inexpensive piece of jewelry to wear, and you must wear it all times. It signifies that I own this part of who you are. You must not buy me gifts.

(8) If at any point you grow weary of this relationship, or find a need for more physical interaction, you will say so and you will be free to go. I have the same option.

(9) We will never tell anyone about this relationship, either now or after it's ended. Period.

(10) If what we're doing has a negative impact on your family life in any way, you must stop immediately.

(11) You must take every precaution to ensure we are not discovered at home or at work.

(12) Nothing we say or do together can ever cross-over into work hours or our work relationship. This is non-negotiable.

My experience is that this D/s relationship will last 6 to 8 months and run its course. Then we will be friends...or not. That is how it will be. It's inevitable for so many reasons. But at many times along the way you will be very angry with me, even hate me. And I need to know that those emotions will stay between us and that we will talk through what ever issue it is.

Meeting will require advance planning and will be expensive, and so will not happen often. I'm sorry to be so matter-of-fact about all this, but these are the things we have to acknowledge and discuss, if necessary, before we go on.

Feel free to ask questions and add your take on any of this at any time. If we continue, your training will start very soon and we both have to understand the foundation upon which it is built.