Lynn's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suddenness of the correction and the pain that quickly followed has her in line quickly. She winces as she repeats "I am not allowed to create pet names for you and I am not allowed to laugh during our sessions, Sir."

"OK, now stand up"

As she stands her right hand lifts to her breast in an effort to rub her aching nipple. He quickly grabs her wrist and asks "Where does this belong?"

"Behind my back, Sir."

"Then put it there! Now, stand Prepared"

Her nipple is pounding and she's more than a bit frightened at the moment. She uncoils her body and faces him straight on. Hands still behind her back, and eyes forward, she opens the space between her feet to be two feet wide. She feels the cool air rush up her skirt and bathe her pussy. She feels her wetness on her pussy lips. Her lips slowly peel apart and open. The feeling is exquisite. It's as if the coolness is trying to enter her. And she welcomes it in.

His right hand starts at her left knee, barely rubbing the back of her knee. Up and down with his fingertips. How can someone so big be so gentle? She feels her knee go weak, but the vibrations go straight to her pussy. "My god, can I get any wetter?" she thinks.

The back of his hand travels up the inside of her left leg. Slowly up and down, barely going under her dress. She needs to feel him. She needs him to feel her. She wants to squat and offer herself to him, wide open, but she knows she cannot. Up and down, the back of his hand is caressing her thigh, each time a little higher.

"Are you dressed properly Kitten? Are you wearing underwear?"

"Yes Sir. I'm not wearing underwear. I don't wear underwear any more Sir."

The question was moot. By this time his strokes had become much higher and his hand remained entirely under her dress. As he approached her pussy, he could feel her heat. He could smell her. His hand touched the wetness running down her thigh. Finally, after an eternity, on the next stroke his fingertips touched her pussy lips. He wiggled his finger in a 'come here' motion that spread her lips and teased her cunthole. She pushed down a bit to welcome him.

"Would you like me to make you come, Kitten?"

"Please Sir, I've been waiting so long."

Re: Lesson 2 Part 1

From: Lynn

Jun 25, 2018 1:56:26 AM

Hi Sir -

The two parts that I find terrifying about this message are 1) that dress and 2) failing at any of this.

The dress is absolutely stunning. I have never worn anything like it because I don't feel I have the body for it. I'll see if I can find it in-store and try it on but the neckline... I'm not sure I have enough tits for it. I have a hard time shopping for clothes. Either what I find doesn't work, or I emotionally rip myself to shreds in the fitting room. Honestly, that dress scares me more than the cane on the bed or the places those clothes pins could go. I don't think I could ever be beautiful enough to pull it off. However, I know it is something you will like so I will try my damnedest, Sir.

Next, I'm scared of failing. I'm about as graceful as a drunken turkey. I am going to practice my stances... well all the time. For the legs, I've attached a picture of how I visualized it. Is it close? I know hands will have to be at my sides or behind me, but I figured I'd start perfecting from the bottom up.

Also, which of these are used for punishment?

- thin black leather choker

- oil

- a fan brush

- a riding crop

Finally, when eyes are forward, am I allowed to look at you, Sir? Or should I simply be looking forward at nothing in particular? I'd like to look at you but 100% understand that it's not my call, Sir.

I've read through this about a half dozen times and it's making me so excited and anxious and turned on. My (your) pussy has been so wet all day. I found myself standing with my feet positioned like you described at all sorts of random times. The grocery line. Making dinner. Folding laundry. A nervous smile on my face and an light, anxious flutter in my stomach every time.

Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Re: Lesson 2 Part 1

From: SIR

Jun 25, 2018 3:13:32 AM

In the pic the feet are positioned fairly well, but her shoulders are not correct, her front knee is not bent, and her weight distribution is off. You can easily see there is weight on her front foot. Note, she has her left foot back. That is correct.. So in actuality, it's close, but not ideal. Check out YouTube for Etiquette and Posture. If you found the dress /chair thing, they gotta have this.

The leather choker is symbolic of your submission, and it's pretty. When it's on, we're on.

The oil is so I can massage you. And for lube.

The fan brush is so I can tease/torture your pussy lips and clit and edge you. It's very enjoyable and is not punishment.

Given your desire to be spanked and have your pussy slapped, the riding crop could go either way. Many would consider it punishment, but you Kitten, may actually enjoy it. I'm afraid that the energy required to use it for punishment, to make it hurt, for you, would leave marks.

The main thing about the dress is the black and white polka dots. And the length. Navy instead of black is ok.

I'm not attracted to large breasts in the least.. I think you'd look ravishing in the one I picked. I deliberately chose one that you can't easily wear a bra with. No falsies.

Re: Re: Re: Lesson 2 Part 1

From: SIR

Jun 25, 2018 11:56:28 AM

Watch "How to Stand Properly In and Out of Heels" on YouTube

Re: Re: Re: Lesson 2 Part 1

From: Lynn

Jun 26, 2018 2:08:13 AM

Hi Sir,

Thank you for finding a video for me, Sir. I appreciate it more than I can probably express. It's been a rather nutty Monday so the video, well, it was nice to have something to NOT worry about today. Truly, it made my day. Thank you, Sir.

Do you like polka dots over other patterns? It would be good to know for future shopping, Sir.

And, potentially awkward question: Would this still take place even if we didn't share an employer? I mainly ask because I'm considering looking for a new job. There are dozens of factors for me to consider and I'd be lying if I said you weren't one.

I apologize for the bummer tone of this message. It was a shit day, but smiling more than I should have while thinking of you typing 'no falsies' kept me going. I have no interest in Tupperware Tits whether they be temporary or permanent - ecstatic you feel the same :)

Always,

Kitten

Tuesday

From: SIR

Jun 26, 2018 10:14:19 AM

Hello Kitten,

Sorry you're having a shitty week. We will go on regardless of where you work. Period. Honestly, it would make me feel better about that aspect of things. I struggled for the longest time about whether or not to start with you.

I am attracted to polka dots for women. Don't know why. And white dresses. Not the wedding kind. White can only be worn in the summertime though, and they're hell to keep clean. You can't sit on them. Wait, I have a solution for that. :)

I like stripes as well. Simple patterns. Anything else is fine, and some are really nice. But yeah, polka dots on black or navy, that's my favorite. Oh, the dots have to proportional. Not so big as to be clownish, not so small as to be pin dots.

In preparation for Friday, I think it's time for a few days of edging. Starting this morning. You know what to do and how to do it. As often as possible. I think today is a good day to wear a dress, don't you?

One of my favorite ways to build up to a good edge is to get my pussy wet, then covering the whole pussy with my hand, let my middle finger, just the pad at the tip, spread my pussy lips slightly, and pressing, just let the pad of my finger press against my cunthole until it's almost enveloped by my pussy lips. Then lift and lower my finger up and down, in a tapping motion, to create a barely detectable suction on my pussy.

This continues for minutes and minutes. I'm always surprised at how wet my pussy gets while doing this. Meanwhile, as your excitement builds, the bottom of my palm slowly slides up and down and applies pressure to your clit. It's non specific pressure but every once in a while the pad hits your clit directly and its shocking.

As this goes on, what seemingly started as a type of tantric exercise becomes more urgent. You feel my cunthole start to grab at the fingertip, trying to draw it in. But the finger doesn't relent. You feel that pleasurable feeling start to build somewhere in the back of your stomach. You know the migratory path it will take on it's way to your eventual orgasm, but you also know this type of orgasm can't be rushed.

Like a panther, the feeling winds it's way to my pussy. The energy, silent and coiled in its slinking muscles, ready to pounce. You wish it there. You want it to burst from my cunthole. Moving ever downward, the incessant finger drawing it out. You're so wet, you hear my pussy lapping at your finger.

It's coming. Almost there. You can't force it. You have to let it happen. But when it happens it will happen suddenly and with an unexpected force. You feel it growing but you can't tell when it's going to happen. Just a few more strokes. It just feels so fucking good. The same pace. Never slowing. Never speeding up.

Oh god, it feels good. This is the hardest edging you'll do. Because you have to start coming before you can stop.

The feeling washes over you and rushes from your cheeks to my pussy. You want to let it wash over you, and burst from my pussy. Oh god. To grab your nipples just a bit too roughly, and have one of the best orgasms of your life. It's happening.

And you have to stop!

Hands off.

My pussy is confused. It's pulsing and trying to cum. You're willing it not to. You're scared you'll lose this battle. Breathe. Loud and fast. In. Out. Clench my pussy. Stop it. Make it stop. Oh god. I don't want to. I want to cum!. Stop. Stop. Stop. So wet. Once touch and it's over. Just one touch.

But my Kitten must wait until Friday.

Tuesday treat

From: SIR

Jun 26, 2018 4:40:15 PM

1. Send me a pic of what you're wearing. It should be a dress.

2. Go to the ladies room and edge yourself. Do it now. Using your clit only. You cannot touch my pussy lips. Not even to wipe them when you're done. Tell me when you've finished this task. In the ladies room. At work. Now.

Re: Tuesday treat

From: Lynn

Jun 26, 2018 5:39:42 PM

It's a dress, Sir. Pic attached and edging complete. Good lord.

Re: Re: Tuesday treat

From: SIR

Jun 26, 2018 5:47:36 PM

Good Girl.

You're so damned cute I can't stand it. I like that dress. And the nails. And you gotta admit, that's a Giaconda smile. Damn!

Re: Re: Tuesday treat

From: Lynn

Jun 26, 2018 7:10:00 PM

Thank you, Sir. I'm glad I read this in the break room because I'm a blushing fool. An art reference too? Talk about swoon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: She...Me...We...

From: Lynn

Jun 26, 2018 11:18:16 PM

Thank you for the sandal input, Sir. Not that I technically have a say, but all of those are doable :) I really like those Payless ones too. I love that store. And by billion straps, I've attached an example. Yuck.

And in the fabled polka dot dress shot, I *really* like those sandals.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Monday

From: Lynn

Jun 26, 2018 11:27:26 PM

Hi Sir -

While I'm waiting for my inboxes to archive I realized I never responded to this message to thank you for the clarification on my hair. I'm scheduled for an appointment early next week and will send a picture when complete. They always style it nicely with a rather cute wavy style.

Next week I also get my nails redone, and my (your) pussy re-waxed. Quite the maintenance week. I'll provide more details as they happen during my daily correspondence.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Sunday

From: Lynn

Jun 27, 2018 12:25:40 AM

Hi Sir,

"You are desirable in your imperfections and vulnerability."

That sentence resonates something in me. In part, it's the combination of imperfection and desire being in the same phrase. Vulnerability... that is something I have tried so hard to suppress, and here you see right to it. Damn. But damn in a good way. It scares me. It intrigues me. I am terrified of the idea of complete surrender, but I can't stop wondering about it. I'm also always grateful you are not into the degrading aspects that could be with D/s relationships. I am quite fond of you, and I loathe degradation of either person (dom or sub) - that would have broke my heart a bit.

And to answer your potentially rhetorical question on how I could explain this... this togetherness... my new version... to a confidant... respectfully, Sir, I think it's a trick question. I am not allowed to discuss this... what we have, even in theoretical terms, with anyone so why think about it? I'm too busy of thinking of ways to keep my pussy wet anyway...

Additionally, I don't feel the need to explain this to anyone except to myself, and you. Is this wicked confusing at times? Hell yes. But I have you to answer my questions. I have your emails to read. Do I feel like bursting with joy when I nail an outfit, get called cute, and edge myself in the bathroom? HELL YES. Hell, today I would have shouted, "FUCK YOU CALL CENTER I AM A SEX KITTEN!" and ran around in circles giving everyone the bird... But I don't. Nor will I ever. These feelings are mine. They are yours. Period. I keep all this inside and marvel in it like I'm naked on silk sheets. If I share, I lose a piece... and respectfully, I'm a greedy bitch and will be keeping 100% of this.

What matters is what I tell myself - which is: Finally, you are trying. You have been burned before, but this is different. Trust. Follow. Listen. Shut the fuck up. Breathe. And fucking smile for a change, the lipstick makes you look hot - deal with it.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Tuesday

From: Lynn

Jun 27, 2018 1:16:03 AM

Hi Sir,

Unfortunately I will not be able to try this until tomorrow morning, but I am crazy excited to say the least. Reading this again, and remembering what you said about doing this in the bath.... oh lordie - that's a BIG risk - it sounds... too good.

Which means I might as well try it.

After reading through nearly a week's worth of emails I had a thought that there might have been nothing missing, and that it was an exercise in delightful torture. So many ideas, so many words... you tried like hell to get me to cum last time, why would this time be any easier? And what

Fwd: Re: Tuesday - continued....

From: Lynn

Jun 27, 2018 2:31:37 AM

And to epically fail that email even more, I realized when I checked my email that I responded to myself. Oy vey. I'm a hot mess...

Forwarded email

> From: Lynn

> Date: June 26, 2018 at 8:20 PM

> To: Lynn

> Subject: Re: Tuesday - continued....

> (I apologize for the early email send, Sir. I needed two hands... well, your pussy needed two hands... and I was too flustered to 'Save Draft'... please continue)

> And what better way to get me to cum than to have me read through... analyze... devour....

> Everything.

> Every.

> Email.

> I couldn't help but unleash a big smile and bite my lip. I'm so fucked.

> Always,

> Kitten

Re: Re: Sunday

From: Lynn

Jun 27, 2018 2:52:19 AM

Thank you, Sir. And thank you again for the hint today on the phone. I sincerely apologize for the delay, Sir.

Also, random story, while on my bike ride around the lake I stopped to take a picture of the sunset. It was gorgeous. While having a nice moment, this gaggle of older ladies comes whizzing by and I heard one say, "Well yeah Deb, it's clamando! Only way to wear a sun dress, bitch!" and crack up.

I never knew there was a special phrase for when ladies go commando. Now I know... and can't stop giggling.

Good night, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Wednesday

From: Lynn

Jun 27, 2018 5:40:56 PM

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the video, Sir. Admittedly I got through the first 5 minutes, then decided this was something to be savored. That looks amazing and I now understand why you had oil on your supply list. THIS is something I could do :)

You're killing me, Sir. God, you are killing me.

Always,

Kitten

On 6/27/18 at 6:00 AM, SIR wrote:

> Sent you a video.

Wednesday Observation

From: Lynn

Jun 28, 2018 2:38:43 AM

Hi Sir,

In your experience, does excessive edging make women... snappy? Direct? Not sure the right word...

Basically, I kept myself the wettest I ever have today. It was... magnificent. I was thrilled. However, someone would mosey up and start their bullshit, and I'd roll with it... but after a bit... no. Just no. I shut them down. They were annoying.

I declined project work.

I broke up people gossiping and told them to work and didn't take shit.

A kid at the store was acting like a shit, I made eye contact and pointed at him... angrily.

I returned food at the restaurant tonight because it was terrible. I RETURNED FOOD! I have done this once... ever. And the food wasn't even all that bad, but I could have something better at home. Unacceptable, and I calmly told the waitress when she asked how everything was tasting.

I'm not sure if I unlocked some kind of inner enlightenment, or if I was just cranky because everyone was infringing on my internal smut time.

Regardless, is it bad that I kind of liked it? Does this come with... this? Not gonna lie, I really liked it. After each I smirked and trotted off to the nearest private location and savored how I felt. But it was weird. Too, dominant?

Always,

- Kitten

Re: Wednesday Observation

From: SIR

Jun 28, 2018 9:45:11 AM

I would say assertive. Confident. Self assured. Aware.

Borderline bitchy. :)

It's good not to be everyone's doormat.

It's good that it turns you on.

Keep my pussy wet, my little slut.

Tomorrow's the day.

Re: Wednesday Observation

From: Lynn

Jun 28, 2018 10:50:30 PM

Hi Sir,

Is it tomorrow yet? Your pussy is ready.

I'm beginning to wonder if torturing me with videos that you know I will like is one of your new favorite past times. I don't usually like blondes but I VERY much enjoyed that video. I liked how there was this intimacy... this trust between them. I mean, I know they are just acting, but they sold it well. And the positions... mmmm. I'm a sucker for the classic eating out and scissoring, but even the more... "flexibility required" ones were enjoyable.

Again, you're killing me, Sir.

But for now I am off to the zoo. Once a month they open the place at night for members, serve cocktails, and raise money for various charities. The zoo isn't exactly my favorite place on Earth, but now that I get to sashay around in a skirt, sans undies...with pictures of erotic massages and lesbian make out sessions dancing through my head... it's doable. Plus, cumming at the zoo seems low-rent so it's a perfect place to NOT fall off the edge ;)

Until tomorrow my dearest (and only) Sir,

- Kitten

Thank You, Sir

no subject

From: Lynn

Jun 30, 2018 1:49:06 AM

Hi Sir,

Just got word from my aunt's hospice that she is officially dying. She has not eaten in weeks and her body is starting to refuse synthetic nourishment. My Mom understands, but is not doing so hot. This means chaos.

I have never been so thankful for possibly any person as I did for you today. I found out about 3 hours after getting back to work. Pussy pleasurably sore. Body humming from the high of our call. Marge Simpson relaxation voice still in effect ;) But most importantly, I was still wearing that warm blanket of feeling cared for. I handled everything like a champ. And for that, I credit you. Thank you, Sir.