Lynn's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't understand a lot of what I feel for you, about you.. with you. But I am enraptured by it all. I love it. I need you more than I can put in words right now.

Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Thank You, Sir

From: SIR

Jun 30, 2018 10:52:56 AM

Dearest Kitten,

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt and what you're dealing with. I know you are strong. Should we take a pause while you deal with it?

Your closing meant more to me than you know. I'm smiling.

Sir.

Re: Thank You, Sir

From: Lynn

Jul 1, 2018 3:14:19 AM

Hi Sir,

After thinking about it, I would prefer to not take a break at this time. Maybe when she actually passes and I have to travel to Milwaukee, but even then... maybe not.

I'm driving my Mom to Milwaukee on Thursday to see her one last time. I'll be back Saturday night. I'm planning on using that as a test to see how things feel. If I do need a break, I'll tell you.

You've always been the bright spot of my day. Whether it's because of videos you send, or things I remember about past conversations, or just random bullshit I think of like, "I wonder what his favorite salad dressing is?". You are absolutely right when you say I think too much. I do. Always have. When it comes to you, I'm enamored. Stopping that feeling... I'd rather not.

Still working on my brunette story. Didn't have as much 'me time' as I anticipated. It is at the top of my mind.

Sweet dreams, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Re: Thank You, Sir

From: SIR

Jul 1, 2018 3:39:11 AM

Oh...

▪At home, e.v. olive oil and apple cider vinegar with spices.

▪At restaurants and diners, in order of availability... Caesar or Pepper Parmesan or Blue Cheese. Because when you ask for olive oil and vinegar in restaurants, they don't have the spices. Kinda like Dune.

▪Only Blue cheese with Buffalo wings and Salad Wedges

▪Never any kind of commercial or restaurant eye-talian vinaigrette. They all suck. I've tasted every one ever made in the whole wide world. They all suck. I'd rather starve.

Sunday

From: SIR

Jul 1, 2018 10:30:06 AM

I'm sitting on my deck, sun rising, having coffee, listening to the birds, thinking of you and how touched I was by your email Friday.

I can't wait until we're together again. I want to see for myself the woman you've become. I want you to make me smile. I want to smell you and touch you and make you feel things you've never felt before. I want to taste you.

I own you now. My lips. My neck. My breasts. My pussy. My ass. You want to be owned.

Every time. Gentle at first, but commanding. Then forceful and firm. You, still learning, but eager, giving yourself freely at every step. Pain and pleasure a blur. Limits to be found, then tested again. Emotions exposed raw and primal. The almost desperate need for catharsis. Safe to explore feelings and emotions and needs you cant even put into words. To fall apart, be torn apart, and to be resurrected stronger and even more curious about where it all leads. This journey.

Re: Re: Thank You, Sir

From: Lynn

Jul 2, 2018 3:27:55 AM

Hi Sir -

God, you are adorable. I can't even tell you the amount of girly giggles that I had while reading this. July is off to a very good start. I wait with bated breath to hear your musings on ice cream flavors ;)

Not that you need it but mega brownie points on the Dune reference. I **love** those books. Hell, I even stomached the movie with glee. And the "eye-talian vinaigrette"... I died. God, I want to smother you with kisses right now.

Always,

Kitten

PS: My favorite is a carrot ginger dressing I get at the sushi joint around the way. I've yet to figure out how to make it, so it's quite the treat. Also, I have about a million of these questions that I didn't want to ask because I thought it came off as middle school... but I do truly think about you always, so they just happen. Not sorry.

Re: Sunday

From: Lynn

Jul 3, 2018 3:16:56 AM

Hi Sir -

Every time I can sneak away for a minute I read this email. I love it. I cannot wait to see you again as well. Your touch. Your smile. That cologne. I'm damned excited to make you smile and to see it in person. Every time I think about it I can't help but smile and feel the familiar tingle of your pussy getting wet. When I think about the potential for a massage like that video... then it's time for a cool down walk.

Am I able to make myself cum, Sir? Since you own me completely I'm expecting the answer to be no, but I'm still new to this so what do I know?

Always,

Kitten

Re: Re: Sunday

From: SIR

Jul 3, 2018 3:43:36 AM

No Kitten, you may not cum until I get my story. A well written, thoughtful, erotic story. I know what you're capable of, and I'll know if you try to phone it in.

What the fuck is that last paragraph I wrote? I must have had too much Sambuca in my espresso.

Lemon ice cream (when you can find it)

Mint chocolate chip

Coffee

BUT

Strawberry milk shakes!!!

Re: Tuesday

From: Lynn

Jul 4, 2018 1:50:22 AM

My body is exhausted. My limbs feel like lead, and it's like I can feel every organ working overtime to simply be. I'm trying my best to not break down, but doing my damnedest to not let anyone know. "Oh, I'm fine... this is why we have coffee!" "Eh, shit happens." "Hey, I did learn a lot!"

Fake smiles.

Plastic assurances.

It's taking every fiber of my being to carry the weight of an 84 hour work week. I wanted this. I needed this.

Then come the condolences.

The well wishes on my trip to Milwaukee.

"I hope she passes with peace soon."

How?

Why?

A private conversation suddenly is a public newsflash. Fuck. I want to cry. I want to scream. I want to break. Fuck. Not today. On the outside I'm the epitome of calm. On the inside, I feel like a hornets nest of rage that's exasperated by exhaustion, and reinforced by the anger of a broken trust. Every minute adds weight. Why would she share when I said not to? Why would she need to share. She doesn't. That fucking bitch.

"Check your email"

Everything stops. My heart. Time. The air around me. My thoughts. My anger melts and is replaced by a warm, giddy, curiosity. I feel like I'm made of helium.

My exhaustion transforms into an energy reserve I didn't think possible. I beeline it to the stairwell, smirking.

I do as my Sir requests. I mosey up and down the stairs, fascinated, blushing, becoming more and more intoxicated with every word. My rage dissolves into desire. Into need.

I want you, Sir.

I need you, Sir.

I will have the sweetest of dreams tonight - they will be about you.

Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Kitten