Lynn's Journey Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly, I got a little teary eyed when I was in the car and looked down at my new nails. I know they are just nails, but the fact that they were broken really bothered me. They are your nails.

I thought about how when we were together you told me you would not hurt me. That I could have this polish job for like 2 weeks and not only would it stay the same quality, you would adore it. You don't call me names or toss me around like a bag of garbage. I've never had anyone like you, nor have I had sexy nails. The symbolism of the nails is just one of the now many things that I see that makes me think of you... that make me want to try my best for you despite it being new and weird at first. I trust you.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR

Sep 24, 2018 AM

Dearest Lynn,

I'm worried for you.

From: Lynn

Sep 25, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I'll be fine - I promise. And please don't worry. You've helped tons. You make me feel amazing. To wake up and know that someone is there for me... not to use me... absolutely tops. Instead of only wanting to survive the days, I actually look forward to tomorrows. That's your doing.

Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Lynn

From: Lynn

Sep 25, 2018 PM

The husband can suck an egg - I officially accepted a promotion and I'm excited! Eeee!!

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Sep 26, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I've been reading your past messages and in thing I'm not sure I ever asked - why three wine glasses?

Every time I walk down a hallways in heels I think of the feeling of anticipation, nervousness, glee, and how your pussy is throbbing with every step as I get closer and closer to the hotel room. I know the outside world could probably give two shits that I'm walking to the water dispenser, but in the inside I'm nearly bursting.

I think of my steps, my posture, how my body feels with no underwear. I'm aware of every move of every muscle. Every breeze. Every glance. I think of how I am yours and you deserve nothing but the best, so that's what I try to be.

I just finished reading 1984 so I like to think that you are big brother, always watching, and it's my job to give you one hell of a show. Sometimes it's a comedy routine as I attempt to make other women smile... but things go my 'awkward Lynn way' and it digresses into dirty jokes or crabbing about sex lives. Some mornings it's a bit of a voyeuristic tease as I try on dresses, usually nude, in front of my mirror to find the right one for the day. Hopping, twirling, adjusting my hair, pouting at the mirror.... Regardless, I always think of you there, smiling. Laughing along. Tilting your head slightly in disapproval, then smirking again when I correct myself.

Then I'm brought back to that anticipation, nervousness, glee... and I feel myself being wet and missing you even more.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR

Sep 26, 2018 PM

Dearest Kitten,

This made me smile, and it made me realize how much I miss you. Three glasses...finally you noticed...its an Easter egg...or maybe there's another person...

It pleases me that you want to be my Good Girl. I can't wait to see how much you've learned since our last meeting. And to test you.

I didn't tell you I'm in Austin at a conference today thru Friday.

It's been over two weeks since the last time we talked. Tell me Kitten, what does that mean?

From: Lynn

Sep 27, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Austin! Well welcome back to the best timezone of the nation! ;)

I'll be in Kansas City tomorrow night and all day Friday. Not for anything cool like a conference though. Since I made the husband stay at his parents this trip is part of the 'honeymoon period package' he does where we have an unspoken understanding of what happened, and I get showered with praise, food, goods, and attention. Barf. I'd trade an Ikea shopping spree for not having my hands slammed in a drawer hands down (excuse the morbid pun).

The three glasses hit me while looking at suite photos. They always show two or four, not three. This whole time I've been thinking of the purse, you, the details, you, the posture... you... that I never critically thought of the glasses. I couldn't help but beam a big smile and chuckle.

Two weeks since our last call means we are due for another soon (which is dreadfully exciting) and that I better prepare some clips because I have yet to send my Sir a pussy pic. I do not want the punishment but given the insubordination and the nature of our agreements, it will happen in some form, at some time. I understand, accept, and apologize, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Sep 27, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

Headed to Kansas City right now. Being in a hotel room without you is going to drive me crazy. There is nothing externally sexy about a Sheraton, but in my head it's going to be quite the dungeon of debauchery.

Hope Austin is treating you well. Safe travels tomorrow!

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR

Sep 27, 2018 PM

Hotel rooms, by their nature, make people horny. Feel free to ravish yourself.

From: Lynn

Sep 29, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I'm finally back from Kansas City. All in all it was a good trip. The best part was discovering my room key worked for the top floor concierge access and wandering around at midnight. I'm not sure if that was allowed, but it worked, and no one came up, so I was quite tickled. It was the most satisfying and relaxing gin and tonic I've had to date.

For now though it's a solid amount of water and an early bed time. I'm exhausted. Hope your travels from Austin went well!

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Sep 30, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I apologize for the quick note but I have been playing an epic game of Scrabble with my newly minted sister-in-law for the last.... forever. She has a PhD, I read a lot... I'm winning.

Life is good.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 1, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Another night of family parties. If I eat another chip and dip combo I might spontaneously combust.

Thinking of you always.

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 2, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Today I should have won an Academy Award. It was announced that you would be coming into town and I maintained a straight poker face. On the inside I felt a mixture of dancing and making myself cum right then and there. I don't know if there is any truth to it, but please Sir, let me live the dream for just a bit longer. I am so excited at just the idea... your pussy has been throbbing for what feels like hours.

Always,

A very amped up Kitten

From: SIR

Oct 3, 2018 AM

It's true. I'm working on the schedule between [the Midwest] and [the UK]. You maintain that poker face.

I feel like I forgot what you look like, and besides, I still haven't seen the new you. I know you'll please me in so many ways.

From: Lynn

Oct 3, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I'm so excited!! Hands down, best news all day. The worst news I received was from a plumber telling me they will have to jackhammer my basement floor to replace drainage piping. Worst part - I'm not allowed to use the jackhammer. Those bastards.

I did get to use the pipe camera and pick the demolition path spray paint color though. For the estimate we got, I will find a way to use that damn jackhammer though - that neon green paint isn't doing it for me.

Also, I will be in Chicago for a wedding in October. I cannot cancel.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 3, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

Tonight I have a formal dinner with politicians from across the Heartland for the husband's work. He's being recognized for a bunch of shit. These things always make me feel like I'm in a Batman movie during those scenes when Bruce Wayne is throwing a gala. It's fun to get dressed up but the social politics and being coached incessantly on what to say to further his career make me want to barf.

Also, politicians eat food that is like microwaved cardboard that has turned stale. Why on earth they are apprehensive to flavor is baffling. I am bringing salt. Damn The Man.

While getting ready he asked me to wear 'the dress'. I took pause for a moment. This is your dress. The thought of wearing it for him, for his career advancement... I was feeling quite... fucking pissed. Thinking of my Academy Award I said, "Hmmm, I'm up to about 135 pounds now... better not since that makes me a fucking whale to you." and promptly put on another matronly option I had.

The dress is now stashed with my camping gear, you know, for safe keeping ;)

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR

Oct 5, 2018 AM

Kitten,

I hope you had an enjoyable evening, even with the cardboard food. You deserve a pleasant night out.

Work is shit and doesn't look to get better anytime soon. Right now I'm torn 50/50 between looking for another job and staying to see how the reorg goes. I think I'm fucked either way.

From: Lynn

Oct 5, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I'm truly sorry about the work situation and that it's stressing you out at this level still. In the end, I'm sure you can find happiness with either decision. Everyone here thinks they are going to be let go too and I'm in the middle, simply excited that today we got free pastries.

My basement is caving in.

My second car needs a new exhaust system.

I broke the handle off the new fridge.

And all I keep thinking about is being in a hotel room while wearing nothing but stockings and a garter belt while I present myself to you. Hearing your breathing change as you slide your hand up my thigh. Looking into your eyes feeling the need. Seeing you smile.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 6, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Today I lost my cubicle and a little faith in humanity. I loved that little desk. Now I'm back in Gen Pop. There goes my erotic fantasies of you and me in that space. Looks like we are back to random conference rooms and stairwells.

Always,

A bummed out Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 7, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Today we received the estimate for the basement repairs and had to meet with our bank about loan options. I should have been a plumber. Then it was off to the shop to get the bad news about the second car. The repairs are going to cost more than what the old jalopy is worth.

Then in an odd turn of events the husband turns to me and says, "Fuck it. Let's go to the bar... your ovaries might explode if we don't..." so we walked up the street, watched some football, and had some drinks while we waited for the third piece of bad news. They say bad things come in threes, right?

So far, #3 hasn't reared it's ugly head and I don't feel like I'm dying so that's nice! I even got a nap! :)

Hope your weekend is going exponentially better.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 8, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I've had a busy day making pies for my big Canadian Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Apple, pecan, and sweet potato. I fantasized about making them for you and wearing nothing but my make-up, heels, and an apron while you watched from the other room. Honestly, it's why I made a third pie.

Back to the grind so I can sleep.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR

Oct 9, 2018 AM

Lol. You make me smile. I'd love to play with your ass while you're cooking.

If things go well I'll see you soon.

Canadian Thanksgiving!? No shit.

From: Lynn

Oct 9, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Yes, Canadian Thanksgiving. No shit. Full blown Thanksgiving meal with a turkey, pies, sides, decorations, family... and the annual viewing of Strange Brew.

I stole the Canadian holidays so I can establish some traditions of my own. You should see my Boxing Day spread ;)

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 10, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

The plumbers come on Thursday to jackhammer open my basement floor and to replace (officially) 14 feet of the piping that leads to the main drain in the street. Friday I have a concrete team come to set the floor. Exciting times!

Today I had to take the day off to tear back the carpet, move the furniture/washer/dryer, and to sledgehammer down a dividing wall. It's a finished basement and the wall was in the way per the "master plumber". I know that's his official title because of the trade, but it seems cocky... hence the quotes. Plus, he was a goober, not sold that's a real job title even after Googling.

The repair was pricy enough for a hefty payment plan even with my Demolition Day so I'm a little bummed about it all. I even made it a point to look decent for the 'master plumber' and had a cash down payment, but still no discount yet. Bastard.

Despite my disdain for the situation, I had a moment in the middle of swinging the sledgehammer where I couldn't stop laughing. There I was, black dress, perfect red nails, mascara, light lipstick, no underwear, boots... aaaand sledgehammer. I was like a foxy Gallagher (minus watermelons). I thought, "Man, look at me, sledgehammer sexpot!" and imagined you peeking around the corner and simply saying, "What the fuck?". It did me in. Had to stop and eat more Thanksgiving leftovers to reset myself.

Off to take some ibuprofen before I hit the hay so I stand a chance at using my arms tomorrow. I forgot I'm getting old and things like this now have a recovery time - I'm already starting to feel it.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 11, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Out with friends tonight and snuck away for a quick note to let you know I am constantly thinking of you. :)

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR

Oct 11, 2018 AM

Dearest Kitten,

You are a good girl. I think of you more and more, and long to touch you. I hope it happens soon. I miss my pussy and I must taste it.

From: SIR

Oct 11, 2018 AM

Read this.

[sent Literotica Story, The Reader. literotica.com/s/the-reader]

From: Lynn

Oct 12, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

What a day. A parade of plumbers. Jackhammers. Cement contractors. A car that sounds like it ate late night Taco Bell (fucked up exhaust). A porn site that's linked on my employer's website. To top it off, a divine erotic tale from my Sir. Damn.

A main character that reads Cormac McCarthy? My favorite author? How can I not latch on to that?

I'm thoroughly reading the story and enjoying every word. Thank you, Sir. Truly, thank you.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 13, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

The plumbing project is complete. I once again have hot water, functional sinks, and drains that... well... drain. I took a 20 minute shower just because I could. It was heavenly.

I took a break from the work drama to read another section of the story you sent. I love savoring it. Sneaking away for a few minutes to read more has been my favorite. I truly adore the story so far. I love the main character (Elery). The honesty of her thoughts is refreshing and so far, pretty spot on. I cannot wait to read more :)

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR

Oct 13, 2018 PM

Hello Kitten -

I'm glad you can now keep my pussy clean and I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

From: SIR

Oct 13, 2018 PM

Hi Kitten -

Nothing to savor here, just a relatively short stroke story I came across. No pun intended. Read it when you have time to pleasure yourself and cum for me. Please cum for me Kitten. Cum hard. I want you to fuck my pussy good and cum freely. I do miss you so, so much. I need you to be mine, if only for a few minutes.

From: Lynn

Oct 14, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the additional story. I am very excited to read it tomorrow when everyone is sleeping in. The forecast says it will snow tomorrow so I was up on three different roofs cleaning cutters. Mine, my parents, and the husband's soon-to-be 90 year old grandma. After I was finished I was all excited for a long bath and to make myself cum, but I grab my phone to find a bullshit work crisis. Had to punch in to deal with it. Then, frankly, after I punched out I fell asleep on the couch. Scaling houses took more out of me than I anticipated.

There was something about being on my parent's third story with no underwear or bra that was powerful. I'm not even sure how to explain it, but it was wicked fucking cool. Barbaric? Natural? Things just all clicked into place - I might have to do that more often... after the snow of course.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 15, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

My last email I mentioned everyone else sleeping in, but low and behold it was I who did the sleeping. My daughter woke me up at 1 because the tree in the back looked weird because of the ice/snow. I'm not sure that I have slept that long in years. It felt like 3 hours. My whole day was off. And, get this, slept for another 2 hours after dinner. The joke around the house is that I'm hibernating like a bear. I wish I could report that I dreamed of you the whole time, but if I did I don't remember. I was out cold.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 16, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Busy day of work, plumber follow up, work, parent teacher conferences, work, daughter drama, work, and finally a moment in the bathroom where I hide from my Mom and message you. Also snuck a peek at your past emails to make me smile. God I miss you.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 17, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Sorry again for the quick note.

[Family member drug crisis].

I wish you were in town so I can sneak over to your hotel and simply be held. I mean of course we would do all sorts of other things but that moment where I feel your arms on me... tops right now.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 17, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Well, I was wrong. As I stand outside the hospital, looking up for answers to anything, life, the universe... waiting for the stomach pump and detox to finish I see the stars... Orion's Belt to be specific... and I get unexplainably mad at myself for not remembering if you wore a belt when we were together.

I think of the texture of your shirt, specifically the area of fabric between the buttons that is coarse, thick, textured with functional stitching. Your hair as it shines... and how it felt like an honor to touch, grab, pull it. Your lips how they felt like my life support. How if I didn't feel them on mine, even occasionally, how I was going to suffocate in my own atmosphere if they were not near me, even in the slightest.

But I cannot remember if there was a belt.

I even remember your pants. How I wanted them off. How the fabric reminded me of a skirt I owned and how that skirt made me feel while I wore it in the diamond vault at my old job. How I wanted it to be felt. Torn off. Devoured. In a brief moment of at-the-time clarity, or madness, I remember wanting to tear them off of you. To pin you down. To take all of you. To drag you into the exquisite abyss that was the now. Then.

But right now, I cannot remember if there was a belt.

And I look up. A belt in the stars. You have taken me there, to the stars. I felt like a goddess. And right now, I wish you would have kept going. Never to let me return. I could have stayed in that other solar system, universe, a paradise. Probably forever... or damn near close to forever at least. But here I am. Earth. Power of attorney. Broken human. Smoking and watching silent sirens from the bottom of my eyes as I stare at that belt in they sky.

But I'm smiling. Ear to ear fucking grinning.

Seeing you when I first entered.

The music.