Lynn's Journey Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your hands.

That cockeyed smile.

Your lips.

Feeling your warmth.

Giving you my clothes. My body. Me.

Seeing you looking at me with... want. Need.

I cannot remember a _single_ detail. Your belt. That makes me feel terrible. I have missed so many details. I am built for analyzing and strategizing. How could I miss this? Pill counts, episodes... if there was a god-dammed belt on you... I look up...beg for forgiveness...answers....... and smile. Maybe it was left there. The belt. In the heavens. Maybe I grabbed it while you took me there and now it's suspended up there as a reminder for later. Now.

I smile.

[Relative] tried to kill themself and instead of completely losing my shit I look up and see where I left Sir's belt.

Fucked up? Beautiful? Strength? Who the fuck knows but right now... I found your belt. Thank you. Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Lynn

From: SIR

Oct 17, 2018 PM

Dearest Kitten,

My damaged angel. I've never received such an intimate letter. It moved me. I will read it many, many times. I can't bear to read about your suffering. I just want to hold you tight and tell you everything will be OK. Tell you its OK to not be in control and put some of this burden on me. Tell you it's OK to escape for a while.

I miss you and I'm going to do my damndest to get out there without dragging any other people with me. We two damaged souls NEED each other. We need time to fix each other. We need each other.

From: SIR

Oct 17, 2018 PM

Let's talk today anytime after 530 ET. Just talk. I need to hear your voice.

From: Lynn

Oct 17, 2018 PM

Of course, Sir. What time?

Always,

Lynn

From: SIR

Oct 17, 2018 PM

6 PM ET.

From: Lynn

Oct 18, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I'm thrilled that we talked today. It was the best. Thank you from the absolute bottom of my heart <3

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 19, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

After I left work I decided to get my nails done so they looked good for the wedding reception this weekend. Unexplainably the gal wrapped my fingertips in tin foil and left me to watch two episodes of a house flipping show on HGTV. Like, the whole fucking episodes. After a good 20 minutes I had to fumble about to get a picture - it was crazy looking. This was honestly one of the most ridiculous (albeit relaxing) things that has happened recently. I asked why, no answer.

I am a magnet for weird.

Always,

Your temporarily metallically clawed Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 19, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

Safely made it to Chicago and I'm tearing up the town as I type this. The weather is terrible so I'm having a wonderful time. Rain scares tourists ;) The only thing that would make this better is if you were here.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 21, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Between activities in Chicago so just a quick note to let you know I am thinking of you :) I also treated myself to an oversized Bears hoodie at a 7-11. $20. I couldn't resist! It's heavy and ultra warm and makes me think of your bathrobe.

Back to eating my weight in deli meats.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 22, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

After what felt like the longest drive on the planet I am finally home. I already miss the Polish sausage street vendors. Now it's time for a shower and the best sleep ever.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 23, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Officially started my new position today and I'm thrilled. It's an absolute shitshow. I'm not sure people will listen, but I know I can kick some asses. It will be a nice break from the never-ending home drama for sure.

Side Note: What are some of your favorite authors? I read Rabbit, Run by John Updike during my time as a passenger this weekend and I can't stop thinking about it. It wasn't the greatest story, what a morbid twist at the end, but something about his writing I really liked. I've been on this string of classic 20th century American novels lately so I'm all ears.

Miss you like mad. Hope all is mellow in your neck of the woods.

Always,

Your Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 24, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Just got off the phone with my Mom. Good gravy. I need a beer.

I keep thinking about how wonderful it would be to be next to you and have you touch me everywhere while we bullshit about everything under the sun. To laugh. To feel wanted. To feel like a vulnerable human.

Miss you like crazy.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 25, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I am so excited I can barely sit still. I cannot wait to see you soon. That message was the absolute best thing that happened all day. I also might have won another Oscar ;)

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 26, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I worked normal hours today since my daughter had a performance today. I forgot what it was like to not work in the evenings. Either with the day job or with the family. I lounged on the couch and read in pajamas. I only ended up reading about a chapter after close to two hours though because I kept wandering to your future visit. What to wear. Seeing you. How your hands will feel against my bare skin. God, I cannot wait.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 27, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

What a day! I'm off to dinner and a movie with some friends but wanted to write you a quick note that I'm still super excited about your potential visit and miss you terribly. I have a long weekend of OT and payroll but spirits are high - especially since within the last hour I figured out how to automate 75% of my latest project.

Off to watch some rock climbing and have a few (well deserved, in my opinion) beverages.

Cheers!

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 28, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Today is my second favorite day all year - pumpkin carving day! I'm 6 pumpkins deep and will be taking a break to start roasting a batch of sriracha, then cinnamon, and finally salted seeds. For dinner, Then when the seeds are cooling I'll fall asleep to a zombie movie. Sounds uneventful but I love it. I listen to records all day and hang out with whoever stops by... have soup all day... open the windows...Hell I even snuck in a nap!

Back to mixing pumpkin seeds and grossing out the kids with tales of serial killers.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 29, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Woke up this morning with the worst on-set of a cold. I've been sleeping all day since sleeping makes me tired. This sucks.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR

Oct 29, 2018 PM

The only thing on my mind now is how I will spend my time alone with you and my pussy. The things you will experience. Keep my pussy wet until then. No cumming until I can watch you cum. Oh Kitten, how badly I want you. Make yourself ready for me.

From: Lynn

Oct 30, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Ah, that familiar rush of blood throughout my body upon receiving a text and reading the phrase, "Check your email". Every time it's like a shot to the clit that makes my body hot... I swear I can feel every goosebump on rise on my body at once... your pussy instantly wet... which leaves me awkwardly squirming about in my chair like some kind of nervous secretary. No matter what I'm thinking about, it gets me every time.

I will not make myself cum until I am with you but will keep myself tensely wet with anticipation. Not cumming was already on my to-do list, but I noted to make sure it does not happen before your arrival. Sadly, this cold will help since I'm drained. My priority for the next two days is to shake this crud and to keep myself wet for you.

Which hotel did you settle on? I'd have you even in a Motel 6, but you are classier than those old trucker dumps. Just curious, you know, for future fantasies ;)

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 31, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Sitting at my desk was brutal. All I wanted to do was go home and play with your pussy and fantasize about your visit. Maybe nap between. Knowing that you will be here soon would have made today a naturally long adventure. Normally I try to do other things to keep all those thoughts to the side. They are there, but not as upfront, otherwise it feels like I'm in a haze, out of control. But even with the swarm of bullshit directed my way there was no suppressing you. The harmony of sheer desire for you, and the disenchantment with my physical surroundings was oddly beautiful. Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Oct 31, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

Happy Halloween!

Why don't witches wear panties?

To get a better grip on their broomstick.

I'll be running around like crazy today with the holiday, but thinking of you constantly... especially if I hear more jokes about the adventures of panty-less creatures ;)

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Nov 1, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

Today I learned that the foundations and principles of a D/s relationship can also be applied to other areas of life... such as business... or work. I always knew this was the case, but today was an excellent opportunity to reflect on the matter.

I listened to people complain about things that they can change, but won't. Tried to affirm that they can in fact make things better, but was shot down, told off, and generally treated like an emotional chew toy. In the back of my mind, I kept being reminded of things from that book you gave me. Communication. Limits. Control. Domineering vs. Dominant. Lifestyle choices.

When I said to myself, "Fucking A" I took that as my personal safe word. I reached my BS limit. Time to step back. I walked to Walgreen's, ate beef jerky on the old lady bench next to some rusted out propane tanks, and thought of you.

I know that is not the sexiest of visuals, but I sat there, watched the leaves tickle the pavement and though about how that would feel like your hand on my skin. Rough, yet gentle. The sound of the leaves mimicking the electric vibration of your touch and how that would have the power to melt away the last few hours I had.

How one of the few things in that moment I would hear would be my heartbeat, your breathing, and barely anything else.

How my body would be warm, not because of anger, but warm and wet because of need, desire. Delicious anticipation replacing all frustrations.

At that moment, I closed my eyes, listened to my heartbeat, and exhaled, wishing it was your breath I was hearing instead of my own.

Soon.

Soon.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Nov 3, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I'm having a wild Friday night. Dishwasher shopping at the hellscape that is the Furniture Mart. The only positive of this experience is that you've fucked me on so many appliances. My favorite has been when you lightly tied me to a fridge, blindfolded me, and spanked me into sheer bliss. There was a washer with an aggressive spin cycle that was pretty nice, and a deep freeze that was the size of a king bed that was nice, but cold.... but all and all I liked the spanking - more realistic.

Based on the inventory, I'm not getting lucky on, or with, a replacement dishwasher.

Damn.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Nov 4, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Today I waxed your pussy in preparation of your visit. I'm a little tender, as per usual, but completing the job now felt different. It felt like it had more purpose.

I also had my 'waxpert' ask me if I had anything fun in my purse. My mind immediately went into the gutter. "Oh my fuck, this is like one of his stories!?!" I shouted in my head. I'm sure I laid there like a neanderthal.

"Nah" I casually laughed.

She then pointed out that it was my phone blowing up against my tin of mints and it sounded weird and she let me get it. It legit sounded like a sex toy, I was so embarrassed. So there I am, bare assed, half waxed, having the weekend crew ask me questions that would have been answered if they read their email. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Smut to zero in nothing flat. What a day.

Miss you like crazy.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn

Nov 4, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

I'm getting my toes done as I type this. I apologize in advance for any typos. I'm testing one of their new massage chairs at the same time and while it's quite lovely, it's built for someone of a much larger stature so I now know how bread dough feels like when the baker needs to let out frustration. I might move to the "princess chair" in a bit. It's built for kids and decorated with an obnoxiously pink and fuzzy princess theme, but the settings fit my frame better. I don't want to admit it, but I've sat in it before and it was a dream. It also has a better view of the Bears game...

I can't even begin to explain everything I feel about your visit this week. I woke up to the usual bombardment of work messages and family drama, but I simply did not give a fuck. Life be damned, I took the first 20 minutes of my day for me... for you. I floated out of my bed on cloud nine and started to look at my dresses to figure out the perfect ones to wear. Went to my stash in the basement and check on 'the dress' and slid my hand down to my (your) freshly waxed and eagerly wet pussy. Thinking of all your past emails, I slowly, yet rhythmically, tapped on my clit, your clit. The waves of pleasure and warmth started to crash over me. God, how I cannot wait until this is your hand. That thought took me as close as I should get. I will not cum until I am with you.

Getting coffee... thinking of the simple act of getting one for you too... feeling myself wet even more and remembering, there has to be that boundary between work and play. How you said before I am not to get you gifts. I ponder if a cup of joe violates this clause and think that I'll be damned if Sir drinks that shit at the work. The nervousness of this decision is well, delightful.

Looking at nail polish colors, again, excitement, nervousness, anticipation. I could barely contain myself. I am far from perfect, but trying to make everything the best for you... I love it.

About to be wrapped like a rack of lamb again. Thinking of you always.

A very excited,

Kitten

PS: Watching the Bears in a princess throne with an ice cold Coke and 3 Vietnamese ladies working on me. This is the definition of luxury! :)

From: Lynn

Nov 6, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I hope you survived the day! Thinking of you always.

- Kitten

From: SIR

Nov 6, 2018 PM

Wednesday

[flight info]

Going straight to hotel

Saturday

Depart 12:55 PM

Staying at Sheraton [name]

I'll see you Wednesday

and Thursday

and Friday

From: Lynn

Nov 7, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I should be able to swing all three evenings. I'm excited, terrified, and well, horny as hell.

See you soon and happy election day!

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR

Nov 7, 2018 PM

What time can you leave work today?

From: Lynn

Nov 7, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

I leave at 6:30pm.

From: SIR

Nov 7, 2018 PM

Be at my room at the Sheration at 7:03. I will send you the room number.

Be properly prepared.

Be sure you are wearing your eyeglasses.

Carry only your purse and phone with you.

You must have lipstick and perfume in your purse.

The door will be open.

Walk in, close the door, and lock it.

Do not speak. Turn and face the door.

Your feet must be 16 inches apart.

Bend at the waist with your face forward. Lift the back of your dress over your hips and hold it there.

Wait for instructions.

From: SIR

Nov 7, 2018 PM

Drink plenty of water. More than you think is enough. Start now and maintain until you arrive.

From: Lynn

Nov 7, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

Now I'm really nervous. I'll keep drinking water.

From: SIR

Nov 7, 2018 PM

Flight delayed, but time is unchanged for you. Lucky me, 'chatty Kathy' grabbed the middle seat next to me. Her attention is on the person on the aisle seat right now. But my turn is coming.

The aisle lady disinfected her whole space with alcohol wipes before she sat down and chatty Kathy is coughing up a storm. The tension is palpable.

From: SIR

Nov 8, 2018 AM

Room 1223

From: Lynn

Nov 8, 2018 AM

I empathize with the chatty passenger. My Lyft driver was QUITE the talker. I finally said, "Not now, man. I'm so sorry."

From: Lynn

Nov 9, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

What time would you like me to arrive tonight, Sir? I once again do not have a car so I will have to coordinate an Uber/Lyft. I also wanted to be respectful that you are tired and have work as well and might need time prior.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR

Nov 9, 2018 PM

Get here as soon as you can.

From: Lynn

Nov 9, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

I'm waiting for my Lyft now. According to the app I should be arriving at 8:48pm. This feels like the longest 15 minutes of my life. The cold is not helping my sore nipples either.

See you soon.

Always,

Lynn

From: Lynn

Nov 9, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

Last night only served to make me crave more of you. Please Sir, if you'd like me there tonight, Sir, I will be there.

From: SIR

Nov 9, 2018 PM

Be here at 7:17 pm.

It is our last night. Be prepared.

From: Lynn

Nov 10, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

I slipped into the Uber and fully appreciate the ice cold interior on my delightfully tender ass.

That crop. You.

That lotion. You....

The blindfold. The restraints.

The warmth of the bed... your warmth...

Hell, even that cane makes me grin.

I'm one smitten kitten.

Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Lynn

PS: Seriously, how do I find your Spotify playlist? I really liked it. And watching you get rather giddy when talking about it was damn sexy.