All Comments on 'Lynn's Journeys Ch. 02'

by t_girl_3

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
crewcut2000crewcut2000about 16 years ago
Excellent

This is a really well written story - well structured, great language use, and HOT. One of the best! Can't wait for the poker weekend. Oh yes, I loved the internal dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really REALLY good!!!

You beautifully explore the angst the main character is feeling, with her thoughts and the conversations. With so many authors here, the "thunderbolt hits" (to use a line from your story) and tw paragraphs later they are vigorously fucking another woman for the first time ever. The reality is that most women in that position WILL be freaking out about it, and you explore it wonderfully. (I especially loved "Shut up bitch, I'm Busy!" when Lynn is about to please her new partner.)

Jessica aka here as

jessijessi34

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 16 years ago
This is why I read these stories

It is hoping to find a brilliantly crafted story like this one that keeps me browsing literotica night after night. Encluntering a gem like this makes it all worth while.

photon100photon100over 15 years ago
Great Stuff!

Memories of Minneapolis triggered by your Artwalk, snowy nights and great love being made. Truly a well crafted, erotic story with no "cheap thrills". I finished, smiled to myself, said, "Great Stuff!" and clicked the five star. I am a fan. Thanks again and now on the the next one....

JedikoolJedikoolover 15 years ago
great build up

Hey, love your story! And from what I see, there is plenty more reading for me in the vault. You have done a nice job of creating a believable character and creating details in your setting. The pacing is also excellent and the actions are moving quite naturally.

dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago
Yes!!!

I just love it! You write so fucking well! What pleasure I have to come, or was that cum! lol

smuuthiesmuuthieabout 5 years ago
Inner dialogue

It’s a great way to add to the conversation with that inner voice questioning her motives

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous