Lyric’s Tale: A Maple Ferry Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn leaned her head back into her pillows and Lyric saw her lips part slightly, he imagined a moan.

While Lyric adored the view of the beautiful brunette pleasuring herself in profile in the window in front of him, he knew that the best angle on her masturbation was going to come from the mirror above her dresser. Sure enough, with a slight shift in his sitting position, Lyric scanned left to see Evelyn fully framed in the centre of the mirror.

Her very own art piece, on her very own wall.

Lyric had no doubt that this was by design, by now, as he had watched this beautiful woman before him fucked herself to fruition many, many times in this mirror.

"Who's the fairest of them all?" Lyric thought to himself.

Head leaning forward now, legs slightly bent at the knee and splayed almost but not quite lewdly left and right. Having switched hands, Evelyn was working her clit gently around and around with her index and middle finger, occasionally dropping both down and up over her slit, teasing the lips of her pussy.

While her right hand was working effortlessly to warm up her kitty and get her purring, her left hand slipped down pulling up the hem of her nightshirt exposing both breasts and playfully pinching and pulling her right nipple.

Clearly knowing which of her own buttons to push, Evelyn's face began to take on a slightly pink glow and as did her neck where visible around her nightshirt, a nightshirt that she was rapidly losing patience with as evidenced by a quick pull and a yank as it came off over her chest and head and sailed across the room to land somewhere beyond Lyric's vision on the floor.

Now kneeling, with back straight, having shed the frustrating shirt, Evelyn quickly pinched both nipples and ran both hands down her abdomen to her bush she leaned over and pushed her right hand in deeply probing, pushing into the cleft, Lyric imagining her parting her lips and moving at least one finger into her vagina.

Facing the mirror left Evelyn in profile to Lyric with no clear line of sight to her glistening pussy. Dropping forward and now holding herself up with her left arm and both knees, Evelyn began to finger fuck herself with purpose looking up she stared herself straight in the eyes via the mirror as she moved that right hand in and out of her cunt. Her sexy warm glow blossoming into bright pink blotches in her cheeks, on her neck and across the tops of her breasts and onto her chest,

Evelyn began to breathe more heavily and pant almost certainly audibly, her right hand coming down to support her body as she stayed on hands and knees for a moment, head dangling, to catch her breath.

Shifting again to sitting, now back on haunches, Evelyn reached over to the bedside table and turned on the reading lamp before taking both dildo and lube into her hand and onto the bed.

Knowing what was about to come next, Evelyn untucked the duvet from under the pillows and then kicked the cover and blanket down to the end of the bed exposing the sheets beneath. Taking just a moment to readjust the pillows, and to make sure that the duvet wasn't blocking her view in the mirror, Evelyn sat back with knees up and legs wide again, dipping the tip of the pink dildo into her snatch.

Rubbing the head of the dildo up and down the outside of her vagina a few times, and then twice over the top of her clitoris, Evelyn brought the pink toy up and sucked the head into her mouth, taking the first third of the plastic penis in and hollowing her cheeks as she sucked on it. Sucking it in and sliding it out of her mouth slowly, and repeatedly, eventually she pulled it out and added two drops of lube to the tip before returning the little bottle to her bedside table. Then using her left hand she ran it through the lube, all over the dildo, coating it.

Satisfied that she'd have the slip and slide that she wanted, Evelyn returned the toy to her vagina and gently placed the tip into the opening of her vagina. Taking a breath, and leaning slightly forward, Evelyn began moving the dildo slowly in and out of her pussy, bit by bit, by degrees deeper and deeper with every pull out and push in her vagina stretched further open and she took the plastic cock deeper.

With a flick of Evelyn's left thumb her pussy began to glow, as a light on the inside of the dildo switched on and the length not currently inside her cast a pinky-yellow light onto the bed and her thighs.

What wasn't audible to Lyric but was clearly happening at the same time as the dildo was illuminated, was that its vibration function was also activated, because as soon as that light came on Evelyn's eyes closed, and clenched together, and her lips made a small "o" shape as she adjusted to the buzzing, whirring thing fucking her senseless between her legs.

Faster and faster, she hammered the glowing pink penis in and out of her pussy, only pausing to change position and stick suction cup on the end of the dildo to her headboard before impaling herself on the artificial cock again and fucking the toy relentlessly.

Seconds, moments, minutes, the barrage went on and on until it didn't.

Without reason, without culmination, Evelyn stopped. Abruptly.

Pulling forward from the headboard so that only the tip remained inside her pussy, she just held it there, and held it, and held it, before she pushed the rubberized dick in again a little deeper, and held it.

Her left hand now had a death grip on her sheet and was twisting it into a knot that would need ironing to come out. Evelyn's toes on both feet were curled back and pointed towards the ceiling.

With another steady push back to the headboard she pushed the pink penis further into her, and the area between her legs got dimmer and dimmer as the light from the dildo was consumed by her pussy.

Evelyn opened her mouth to, Lyric assumed, groan deeply, before she pulled off the toy entirely and left it suspended like a dripping nightlight in the centre of her headboard.

Leaning forward now, head and shoulders on the bed and ass elevated towards the headboard, Evelyn slowly pushed her arms under her, raising her head to look at herself in the mirror.

The look was not what Lyric expected.

This wasn't the face that said, "I just came so hard, and I feel amazing!"

This was something else. This looked like frustration.

Lyric's stiff cock started to relax and the pressure that had built up along his left thigh dissipated as he watched Evelyn turn off the glowing dildo and return it to the bedside table, before recovering her nightshirt from the floor, and putting it back on.

Staring at herself in the mirror, Evelyn pulled her hair back into a ponytail and tied it up with a hair tie before climbing into bed and pulling up the duvet.

Faster than Lyric liked, and Evelyn was flicking the light switch by her bedside table killing the LEDs, plunging the room into darkness.

Dark, except for the little lines of the hall light around the closed bedroom door.

Lyric waited for twenty minutes before he began to unfold himself and back away down the narrow path he had groomed through the branches of the hedge, towards his own house.

What a fucking day.

Distracted as he was, he could be forgiven for missing the very, very small, very, very dim blue light that was blinking ever so softly under the eve at the corner of Evelyn's house.

Invisible from his position under the hedge, the blue little blue light indicated that the camera was uploading images to the cloud.

12