Raven's Dad Pt. 01

Story Info
Raven's dad was a loving man. Far too loving.
2.3k words
4.37
7.4k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/09/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March 1978

Jay and I had lost our home. Well, it was a bed sitting room owned by the landlady from hell! A tribunal had told us that we had to move out. However, we could not yet move into our new flat. So, we were homeless. Our new friends, the local witches, stepped in to help. Considering our friendship was barely a month old, their generosity in offering us a roof over our heads was unexpected and well above and beyond what could reasonably be asked. Given everyone's antics at Raven's party and the sexual energy that permeated every corner of that house, I was not certain it was a good plan. Oh, well! Need must.

***

"Hey, we'll all be able to go to Thena and Bram's together, now you're living here." Raven, real name Patricia, peered over one of our boxes, which she carried into her house, now our temporary home.

Thena and Bram, given names Athena and Abraham, were a couple, and members of the same coven as Raven and her parents. They were the first Black couple I'd met. Well, the first Black anything that I'd ever encountered, though the polite term for people with dark skin in those days was "coloured." Times change. Athena's Jamaican parents had arrived here with thousands of others in the nineteen fifties, and settled in Oxford. Both generations suffered hard times because of their skin colour - a concept I'd never understood. She was probably the most beautiful woman I'd encountered. Bram, on the other hand, arrived in Britain from the Bronx to study. Speaking with a very recognisable Black Bronx accent, he was one of the politest men I could remember meeting.

Though they'd met us but once, at Raven's nineteenth Birthday Party, they had invited us to their home for the equinox celebration, which was in a few days' time.

"Well, you two, there's your stuff in." Raven put down the last box among three others and a few bags of clothes. "We'll leave them there and you can come and pick your room while dad puts the car away."

We followed her up the stairs to view the guest quarters, most of which we'd already seen. Well, I had, but I wasn't sure Jay had got that far.

"So, here's the one you're quite familiar with." She gave us both a wink. "Right opposite mine, with a bathroom across the landing."

"We'll decide when we've seen the others." I hadn't wanted to say no straight away, but I didn't think the room right opposite Raven's, and down the hall from George and Jenifer, was a great idea, given the antics from the previous weekend.

"Or the one next to the bathroom across the landing, also a big one. Then there's the bedroom with its own, en-suite," Raven winked at me; Jay looked puzzled. "Or we'll have another look at the smaller ones upstairs."

The room with the en-suite bathroom was the one we settled on. Okay, it was still on the same floor as Raven's and her parents' rooms, but a bit more out of the way, and less spooky than the top of the house. Jay was not aware of the secret door and stairs as yet.

It didn't take us long to move in. After all, the biggest thing we possessed was the stereo record player. The rest were clothes, a few records, toiletries, and stuff. The accommodation felt a little smaller than our bedsit, but not by much.

"So fucking posh!" Jay said, looking through the other door. "Our own bathroom."

"Well, you have seen it before," I replied.

"Oh, yeah. The house tour."

"Mm!" I didn't labour the point about him and Raven.

"Here," Raven walked in holding two very plush bath robes. "Mum said to let you have these. No need to towel dry with these on."

I felt my mouth drop open. "Wow. Thanks. They look expensive."

"Probably. They're a bit more respectable for wandering round the house," Raven suggested. "And she said to come down to the kitchen for dinner."

We did. It was a long time since someone had cooked a meal like Jenifer did. We chatted about nothing in particular over dinner and generally got to know each other.

***

"You going to your mum's today?" Jay asked. I was still in bed and Jay had been down to the kitchen to make me a cup of tea.

"No. Dont see why I should. Her and dad offered no help to us. Not my favourite people at the moment. You going to see yours?"

"I think I should, seeing as how they're lending us the money."

"Fair enough. I'll have a slobby day. Maybe hang out with Raven or go shopping."

"As long as you don't mind."

"No. No, you go."

It was about eleven when Jay left, but not before he'd brought me some toast. By this time, I'd run an indulgent hot bath with plenty of bubbles. I ate my toast, put some music on the stereo, and slid into the womb-like warmth.

One side of an LP had ended when I heard a knock on the bedroom door. "San, are you there?" It was Raven's voice.

"I'm in the bath," I called. It wasn't an invitation.

"I just thought I'd pop in before I went out." Raven sat on the toilet seat, having walked in without that invitation. "I've got to go to the university library for half an hour."

"Oh." I had nothing else to say to that.

"I say half an hour. It'll take about an hour to get there and another to get back. So, most of the afternoon."

"That's a shame. I thought we could hang out together."

"So did I, but then I realised I needed to look something up I'd forgotten about and our excuse for a library won't have it."

"Oh, well. I'll have a relaxing day on my own."

"Enjoy," she said, before leaving.

My peace had been disturbed, so I climbed out of the bath and pulled on one of the luxurious bath robes Jen had so kindly loaned us. In my life, I'd felt nothing so soft on my bare skin.

I picked up my plate and cup, and padded to the top of the stairs in my slippers. Piano music drifted up to find my ears. It was a gentle piece I vaguely recognised. I guessed George was practicing again. I glided down the stairs and followed the heavenly sound to the room I had not seen before. In the middle of the room sat a grand piano, with George perched on a stool, back to me, playing. He wore a silk dressing gown that reached his ankles. I stood in the doorway listening until the final note.

"That was beautiful," I said.

George turned, startled. "Thank you. I didn't hear you come in." He eyed me up and down, taking in the less-than-sexy bath robe that reached my calves.

"I was drawn by the celestial music."

"Ha. Yes. Clair de Lune. Debussy." He said, turning back to the keys. "This is Reverie."

I moved into the room and leaned against the closed lid, still holding my plate and cup. Without stopping, he looked up at me. "Please don't think about putting that down on the piano." It was a stern but not harsh tone.

"No. I wasn't..."

"The only thing that goes on a piano is a sheet of music." Neither of us said a word until he finished playing. "I use those pieces for warming up."

"Nice." What was I supposed to say? "You mind if I make some coffee?"

"Not at all. It's your home for the next few weeks. You don't need permission."

"Thank you. You want one?"

"Please. A Mug. Milky. Two sugars. But don't bring it in here. I'll come and get it. No food and drink allowed in here."

"Is Jen around?"

"No. She went to see Georgina."

"Her mother?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I'll call you when it's ready."

As I wound my way to the kitchen, George played a piece that I did know. Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition. Though I'd never heard a piano version before.

I had made the coffees and was pouring in some milk when I felt a presence behind me. The same presence as at Raven's party. My hair brushed my skin as unseen hands pushed it aside and a pair of lips brushed my neck, sending a shiver down my spine that fell short of my crotch.

"Such a beautiful neck," said the seductive voice from the party that I now knew to be George's.

"Thanks," I said. The lips kissed more determinedly. "I don't think you should be doing that."

"No reason not to," he said as his hand slid around my ribs to find the gap in the bathrobe. "Pleasure is pleasure." His hand found my nipple, which responded as I knew it would. This time, the pleasure found its way to my crotch, sending a tingle deep inside.

"Because you're my mate's dad," I objected, though not removing his hand. "And you're what, about fifty?"

His free hand had now found the belt. "I'm forty seven, but pleasure knows no age." His rich chocolate voice warmed me deep into my core as the cool air played on my skin, laid bare by him pulling aside my robe. His hand slid from my nipple, down my torso. My whole body shivered with arousal.

"And you're married to Jen."

"We've both had lovers." His fingers reached my clitoris and everything within my pelvis clenched at his touch.

I had to stop this. I pushed away his hand. I turned. His hand still held my robe, exposing my body as I faced him. His silken dressing gown casually gaped open, his erection revealed, my eyes involuntarily drifted down. I ordered my hands not to touch. He took a step back and overtly gazed at my nakedness from face to fanny.

"You need to stop. We could be interrupted any moment." I was clutching at straws, defying him to argue. My exhibitionist self fought with my reserved self to leave open my gown. Half-heartedly I folded it across my body.

"Jay's at his parents, Raven is at the university, Jenifer is at her mother's. We've got hours." He stepped a little closer and opened the robe again, the tip of his manhood poking around my navel. "I've wanted you since I saw you naked at the ritual." He lifted my chin and stared deep into my soul. His face drew close to mine. "You can't say you haven't thought of it. The night of the party? My hands pleasing your very core?" His lips landed on my lips; his fingers landed on my fanny; his cock pressed hard against my belly. My reserve almost took wings and flew from the window as my hand drifted towards his stiffness.

In truth, I had fantasised about this. But some fantasies should remain as just that. Despite the roaring fire below, I pushed him away. "No! As much as I would love to, I'm not going to." I pulled his dressing gown together and tied his belt, leaving mine still gaping open. I picked up my mug and walked out, proud of the effect I'd had, and proud that my robe flapped open as I walked. My free hand disobeyed me and drifted to my crotch as I stepped on the first stair tread. I glanced over the banister to see George standing in the utility room doorway, his eyes fixed on my exposed fanny.

By the time I stepped onto the plush carpet of the first landing, desire burned in my sex and the result smeared my thighs. My trembling legs rushed me across the landing into our bedroom. The door slammed as I leaned back against it, feet a step forward and a pelvis apart.

The coffee sloshed dangerously from side to side as my fingers circled my clitoris. Trembling knees fought to prevent my trembling body from sliding down the door, while my left arm fought to steady the mug, which was heavier with each stroke.

Manly breath sighed on the nape of my neck as my mind teleported back to Raven's Party. Unintelligible words in dark baritone whispers stimulated my ears. My knees struggled to hold me as my imagination allowed George's manly hand to manipulate my arousal. My pelvis tensed as George's proxy hand slid between my slick lips and back to my bean of pleasure. I watched Jay through closed eyes as his hand slid through the gap in Raven's toga, exposing her alabaster tit as he made his way towards her fanny. I panted like a sprinter after two hundred yards.

The tension built in my loins as I now pictured the naked Raven on what was now our bed. The pressure on my clit intensified as George's voice permeated my mind. "You love watching, don't you?" I nodded as Jay positioned himself between her thighs, his rigid cock aimed at her eager cunt. A spear of ecstasy pierced my sex as I watched Jay ram into her, and Raven's screams of passion echoed around my skull. Her back arched as mine arched; she held her breath as I held mine; she tensed as I tensed; pleasure grenades exploded around my body and Jay exploded into Raven.

I squealed through gritted teeth while my body released from its tense state, convulsed and shuddered. I slid a little down the door as my whole body relaxed; all bar my left arm and hand, which still held my mug; it had not allowed a single drop to wash over the rim. My bum made its way to the floor as my back slid further down.

I sat for a few minutes and enjoyed a post orgasm mug of warm, sweet coffee.