Lyssa Turns a Trick

Story Info
Wife fulfills a fantasy at a sex club while hubby watches.
4.6k words
4.6
30.2k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my husband of ten years unsure of whether he was joking or serious, my answer came soon enough when he showed me his phone and confirmation of our passes for the weekend.

"Wow, I thought this was all just a fantasy. I mean, I like our little games and dressing up sexy but never thought you wanted me to really go through with it."

Jack looked at me, sheepishly at first, but then his demeanor changed, and he was more resolute. I had to admit it was exciting to see him act that way, don't get me wrong he was no pushover but when I challenged him about anything serious he normally would talk it through with me more.

"We don't have to do anything. I just want us to go and see if we like it and I want to see you in that environment." He said and by the way he stated it I knew he meant it.

"You know you want to go, why wouldn't you want to go and see an adult playground where there are basically no rules?"

I simply nodded and walked away, I basically agreed with my silence that we would go to this sex-oriented Disney World he had found out about and researched in secret. I was a little angry but also intrigued, I loved playing the role of exhibitionist for him and he was a true voyeur in every sense of the word. The furthest we had ever gone in our games was for me to be at a party where a friend of a friend was hitting on me, Jack watched as he cornered me in a hallway and kissed me. His hand went up my skirt and he rubbed me through my panties. I was drunk and ready to give in completely but at the very last moment my husband put a stop to it. That little bit of action had our sex life on a high for the next two months. We sometimes go to bars and do the usual stuff you hear about, I sit alone at the bar in a sexy dress while Jack watches from another stool or table as random men try to pick me up. I get free drinks as they hit on me and most of the time caress my legs. It turns me on incredibly to have a stranger touching me while knowing all they want is sex.

I did my homework about the place we were going for the weekend, it was called RLC. Basically, it was a large resort hidden away outside of the city, away from the curious and righteous. There was no advertising for it, nothing to even tell you it existed but word of mouth on the internet. My husband found out through his ex-girlfriend who apparently worked there. I laughed when he told me that she was the one who told him about it, I thought she was a slut and didn't trust her in the slightest but somehow she stayed friends with my husband.

"Not surprised she would work there. God knows she has enough experience." I cracked off to him and recounted the many times she cheated while she worked as a stripper.

I knew it was petty and Jack hated when I attacked his friend, but she should have been out of the picture years ago and not hanging around in the background. Anyway, the resort sounded crazy and catered to people of all types. I do not think there was a kink or fetish missed. There were several clubs for people to drink and dance together, and they had dedicated areas in each if they wanted to go off and have sex. But it was the clubs that focused on the sex I found most interesting. They were a little seedy and tried to adhere to an underground theme with a hint of danger. They had rooms dedicated to prostitutes or working girls where they could dance on small stages for potential customers, or even if you weren't looking to be paid and just wanted that experience you could take a pole and shake your ass for a stranger. There were orgy rooms where you could go to have sex, watch people, and be watched. There were even sections for BDSM, for those who liked to be dominated and to dominate.

I went to bed that night in a restless mood, I looked over at my husband who was sleeping like a baby. I closed my eyes and thought about what I could do if I wanted, it wasn't long before I was imagining dancing on one those stages and being offered money to go to one of the rooms. My fingers finding my clit as I played out the scene in my mind, being used in various positions and loving every minute. I was stifling my moans as I rubbed my clit harder trying not to wake Jack, I did not want him to know how much I was thinking about it. I turned to my side biting my pillow as I worked myself to an intense orgasm. Jack was none the wiser, he snored quietly beside me the entire time.

The weekend came quickly, we drove the three hours to the resort, and I was immediately impressed. The entrance was very modest but once you entered and drove for an extra ten minutes it became obvious that this place was mind blowing.

"This is crazy. Look at the different buildings and the people." I said to Jack who was grinning from ear to ear taking it all in.

We parked our car and went into the lobby to check in, it was tastefully decorated and resembled that of a lobby of a five-star hotel. We collected our card key and went to our suite, it was gorgeous and beyond expectations. The next couple of hours were a blur as we found the pool, drank a lot of premium booze, and even smoked a joint or two. By the time it was evening both Jack and I were feeling no pain and ready to experience the risqué side of the resort.

"Where do you want to go? There are so many places to choose from." Jack said to me as I walked out of the bathroom.

His eyes moved up and down my body as I stood there in my new dress. It was a sparkling silver slip dress that barely covered me. The hem was just below my bottom which emphasized my legs and teased seeing my panties anytime I moved, the neckline plunged generously, and it was backless. All that held it up were two very thin straps that rested on my shoulders. Underneath all I wore were a pair of tiny black laced panties.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked over the list of clubs with descriptions that was provided in our welcome package. I could not decide, my heart was racing, and I was not thinking clearly. That's when my husband came up with an idea.

"We should leave it to chance. I'll put the club names in a pile, and we'll pull one out." He said and opened the drawer of the nightstand finding a pen and notepad.

The idea was inspiring, and I smiled without thinking. Jack read the club names as he wrote them down and then selected the final four.

Gloryholes R Us - this was a specific club where several gloryholes were available for women to service random men. The woman could give oral sex, be positioned standing and bent over so only her ass and legs were showing (to be taken from behind), or laying on her back with her legs cuffed high and spread in the air being exposed from the waist down.

Porn Theatre and Bar - this was a small theatre that plays movies for people to watch and either play by themselves or with others out in the open.

FM Club - this was a unique club where you could go and watch strippers dance, hire a working girl for sex and participate in BDSM. There were four small circular stages for the women to dance (6' x 6') with a couple of small armchairs in front of each.

BBC Club - this was where white women could go and give themselves to black men. The rules were simple, the black men could pick and choose whomever they wanted for sex and the women were expected to comply. White men if there with their spouses could watch but not participate.

I swallowed hard in anticipation of which club we were going to go to. Jack gave me a look and gestured for me to pick. I closed my eyes and gave him one of the slips of paper. When I opened my eyes, he was smiling and told me we were going to the FM Club. There was no denying I was excited, the idea of stripping, bondage and prostitution were all fantasies of mine and this place had it all.

We walked over to the club holding hands, my heels clicked on the pavement with each step. I had put my hair up into a high ponytail, Jack always loved it when I did that, and he looked very handsome in his dress pants and shirt. At the door we read the rules and were immediately greeted by the manager.

"Welcome Lyssa and Jack." He said as he scanned our passes and our names were made visible on the large screen mounted on the wall.

"I hope you both have a fantastic time. Please remember if you are going to work and take on any customers to speak with me because the house takes a percentage of any earnings. Understood?"

I laughed and nodded. I was surprised how matter of fact he spoke about selling your body, but I guess it made sense. We went inside checking our inhibitions at the door. We went to the bar and ordered some drinks, that is where we stayed for the first thirty or so minutes. There was just so much to take in, it was a little overwhelming watching people act so sexually and freely. Several women were bought and taken to small rooms with beds for sex and all those rooms were meant for voyeurs to be entertained. There were large windows in each one for viewing.

It was when one of the poles became free that it all became real for me.

"Hey, why don't you go and give people a little show." Jack said to me pointing to the spot in the back corner that had just freed up. "While you strip, I'll go for a walk around and check out the rest of the club."

I knew what Jack was hoping for. He wanted to come back and see me dancing naked for some strange men, I wanted to do it too and it would be easier to get started if I was left alone. I nodded and finished my drink in one big gulp. It burned going down, but it was what I needed to take the leap. Once he was out of sight, I made my way to the little stage in the back and stepped up onto it. The music was perfect as I took a hold of the pole and started to sway my hips. I checked out what the other girls were doing and started to cop them. It was not long before I saw a man walking toward my stage.

"Hi sweetheart. You are stunning in that dress." He said as he sat down and smiled.

I smiled at him. He was handsome but what I found most attractive about him was not that but the way he carried himself. The way he moved across the room, sat down and confidently started to speak to me was impressive and had me interested right away. It was not long before I was seriously dancing for him. I teased dropping my dress by letting the thin straps fall from my shoulders, I held it to my breasts and leaned over. He motioned for me to let it go and without thinking I did. I was standing before this complete stranger in just my panties with my dress on the floor by my feet.

"Nice perky tits you have." He commented.

Again, I found myself smiling even though the compliment was crass, I liked it. I strutted around more and turned away from him, facing the back wall. I took a deep breath and slowly bent over while slipping my panties down my legs. I knew what he could see and was completely exposed. I thought about Jack and whether he was back watching. That possibility made me wet.

"Honey, you have great legs and a sweet ass." He said as he shifted in his chair. "And that pussy looks very tasty."

I moved in the most provocative ways to give him the best view of my body, especially my pussy. I finished the dance sitting on the edge of the stage with my legs spread as wide as they could go. That is when he made my heart skip. He waved for the manager to come over and after a brief chat the manager stepped up to me.

"He is purchasing the premium service." He said to me.

"What does that mean?" I asked not knowing what he was talking about.

"It means he wants to have sex with you." He said with some irritation in his voice. "He's paying for your mouth, pussy and ass."

I looked away, searching the room and saw my husband watching. He knew what was happening and by the excited expression on his face I had his permission to live out a fantasy. I took a deep breath and agreed to do it. The manager's irritation disappeared, and a big grin formed as he told my customer we were good to go.

The man stood up and put his hand out for me to take. I slipped my hand in his and he led me off to where the sex rooms were. Jack followed from a distance not wanting to interfere which was going to be impossible anyway. Once we were in the room the door was closed and there was security hanging around outside it. The club was serious about there being no drama, but he would be able to watch through the large window.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Lyssa." I answered quietly. "How about you?"

"Jerry. Is this your first time turning a trick?"

I nodded my head confirming what he already knew. It was a little embarrassing as I could feel my cheeks blushing. He just stared, it was like he was studying every inch of my body. His hair was brown and styled perfectly, his beard was trimmed and neat too.

"That's exactly what I was hoping for." He said as he pulled me in tight to him and planted a deep, passionate kiss on my lips.

I melted in his arms, he was much stronger than me which I loved. As we kissed, he reached down and grabbed my ass and squeezed it roughly lifting me up on my toes. I caught a glimpse of Jack in the window, he was lost in what he was seeing. Jerry stripped away his own clothes while I watched him. He was the only man other than Jack that I had seen naked in this way in almost thirteen years. My eyes widened when I saw his erection, the man was nicely hung and thick. It was bigger than my husband's and look hard as steel. He laughed as he grabbed me by the ponytail and put me down on my knees in front of him.

"Show me how you suck cock." He said crudely but again I liked it.

I had never felt so excited, my body was tingling and my head swimming as I stared at the man's stiff cock knowing my husband was watching. There was no turning back. I wrapped my fingers around him, it was thrilling to touch another man, he was so hard as I slowly pumped his shaft. He felt smooth and his skin was warm to the touch, I pursed my lips and kissed the tip of his cock. His cock was almost beautiful to me at that very moment. I licked around the head, not rushing anything as I was enjoying this new man and loving the differences between him and my husband. He even tasted and smelled different.

"That feels good." He said with a moan.

I licked all the way down the shaft to the base and back up a few times before finally taking the head into my mouth. He groaned once I started to suck and work it with my tongue. Slowly I took more of him into my mouth and started to find a rhythm. I felt him pull at my hair, getting it wrapped around his hand and then he was trying to have me take more of him into my throat. I sped up and sucked his cock like a real working girl.

Outside the room Jack watched intently, he barely blinked watching me give Jerry a blowjob. He told me later his cock was hard as soon as he saw me on the stage dancing for the other man and it was a struggle not to masturbate while watching me.

Jerry appreciated my skills as he let out a deep moan, I was all over his cock. It must have looked like a worshipping it the way I was moaning and slurping. He rocked his hips sliding his thick penis between my lips and into the back of my mouth. I realized he was fucking my face and I nearly came.

"Play with your clit." He directed me.

I let one my hands fall between my legs and did what he told me. I rubbed it good while continuing to give him oral pleasure. He smiled seeing how obedient I was and how much I was enjoying myself. I looked up into his eyes as I took as much of him as I could, he pulled me down onto him forcing his whole cock into my throat. I gagged but quickly composed myself, I did not think I could deep throat him but learned it was possible. Finally, I pulled my mouth from him, gasping for air and his flesh covered in my saliva. I was about to have that cock inside me.

He helped me up to my feet, an oddly gentlemanly thing to do given he had just made me take his whole cock in my throat and caused me to gag on it. There was something about him that had me at ease and wanting to please him. He stood me by the edge and bent me over. I placed my palms flat of the mattress keeping my legs spread shoulder width apart and pushing my ass up high.

"Damn that is a gorgeous view." He said as he caressed my bottom.

I moaned softly as he explored the shape of my ass, rubbing his fingers all around and down between my cheeks. He kissed my thighs and licked upward sending a shiver through my body. He spread my cheeks as he pressed his mouth to wet pussy and started licking. After only a handful of licks I was moaning loudly, his tongue was fat and worked fast inside me, swirling, and licking hard. His fingers dug into my hips holding me tightly as he devoured my pussy. My husband got to see me have my first orgasm with another man. I cried out and trembled as Jerry made me cum. His moans grew louder as my juices flowed, he started rubbing my clit hard increasing the intensity of my climax. Finally, he stopped after my legs grew weak and I ended up kneeling on the bed.

"I'm happy you enjoyed that." He said playfully with a bit of a laugh. "Now get into the center of the bed and lay on your back."

I could not help but giggle too, he was right I enjoyed what he did. I moved up the bed and rolled over onto my back for the man. He was on me quickly, pushing my legs wide apart and placing the head of his cock to my opening. I was desperate to feel him inside me, I love my husband, but I wanted to experience a new cock. He teased me but rubbing it up and down my slit but not pushing in. He grinned seeing my expression growing into frustration as I lifted my hips trying to get it in.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked as he slapped his cock to my pussy making my body jump.

Without hesitation I blurted out, "yes...yes..please."

I gasped at the feeling of his cock thrusting into my pussy. Jerry gripped my waist and drove himself deep inside me. I arched my back and groaned as he started to fuck me. There was no need for a slow build up, I was there to be fucked by this man and he intended on pleasing himself. I turned my head to look at the window, I saw Jack as well as a few other faces. It was overwhelming to know I was being watched. Jerry grunted which each of his powerful thrusts, he buried his full length each time.

"God your pussy is tight." He said in a low voice while putting my legs up high onto his shoulders.

His arms wrapped tightly around my thighs as he pounded my pussy. The sound of his body slapping against mine filled the room as he lifted my hips up off the bed while fucking me. I watched his face, he was profoundly serious as fucked me, sweat was starting to drip down from his him onto me. I took the hard fucking and loved it, I took another look over to where my husband watched, and our eyes met. I came almost instantly, my body flexed as it ripped through me. Jerry let out a deep groan feeling my pussy gripping at him. He seemed to be encouraged and folded me over, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them just above my head. He was really treating me like a whore, plunging in and out of wet pussy and bouncing my knees off my own chest. He thrusts became erratic and I knew he was close. He grunted and groaned until his cock pulsed inside me and I felt him release. I couldn't believe it, another man just came inside me with Jack watching. It was an incredible feeling.

"Damn you're good. I need a minute." He said to me as he pulled out, letting my legs fall to the bed.

Jerry rolled over onto his back and closed his eyes. He was focused on calming his breathing and relaxing. I felt his cum running down my thighs, I turned onto my side next to him and smiled. I knew we were not done, he paid for my ass too and there was no doubt in my mind he was going to have it. I caressed his sweaty chest with both of my hands and down his body. His cock was half hard still so I went to work. I leaned over and took him back in my hand, I tasted the mixture of his cum and my juices when I licked it all over. It was strong but I kept licking and even started sucking him again. His hand found my ponytail again and I was soon bobbing up and down, in no time at all his cock was standing straight up and fully hard. I thought about him sodomizing me, it was not something I let Jack do and we had only tried it a couple of times but here I was making this man hard enough to do it to me.

12