All Comments on 'Lyssa Turns a Trick'

by CrazyLyssa2020

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckoldover 3 years ago
Great first story!

Loved it! Looking forward to the next chapter!

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Very good story!

It is hot, and you set the stage for a variety of new experiences. I look forward to a night in the BBC club for you. Thanks for sharing this!

Swinglife13Swinglife13over 3 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic storyline! Plenty of opportunities for additional chapters. A little editing needed, but overall well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wife went wild

every time we went to sex parties my wife would go crazy just like lyssa.

10towers10towersover 3 years ago
Been there to an extent.

A previous wife and I belonged to a swingers club for a couple years. We mostly watched and were watched, but on occasion we had sex with others. One lady named Judy never turned anyone down, and got laid several times a night. I once had a petite young woman whom I screwed, filled her full of cum, and finished her off orally while my wife watched from behind me. Fun times but long ago.

SG1737351SG1737351over 3 years ago
Great

Great story, I hope we hear about her experience in the rest of the rooms.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
$$$

So, how much did she make after the House cut was taken?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can’t wait to see her get used by the black guys at the BBC club. Jack will just have to watch her get dominated for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Took my aunt to swinger club once walked there was only black guys group them pounding raping one guys wife she screamed don't cum in they did filled her up then couple them saw my aunt came over looked at us said she is fresh meat told them take her rape her fuck plus knock the cunt up they ripped her clothes rammed big cocks into her then did triple penetration 2 cocks in her cunt one up her ass she screamed another guy shoved his cock down her throat fucked her throat hard guys all started to cum in her once done pulled out then group did her she had taken 20 guys once they all finished they left her there gasping come to find out she end up carrying black kid in her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous