Lyssara's Kozakuran Adventure

Story Info
A spellsword rescues a kidnapped noble from a sex cult.
10.1k words
4.46
6.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: I've had this story about 90% completed in my documents for a long time. Thankfully the Naked Blades story contest this month had a prompt which inspired me to finally complete it. This story is not part of the Orc Dominion series, but is set in the Forgotten Realms. Hopefully as I finish up my current project I'll be able to clear out more partially completed stories in my backlog. Enjoy!]

Lyssara Torrani crouched down at the top of the stairs, listening intently to the sounds beneath her. From the grunting and moaning, Lyssara suspected she had come to the right place. Lyssara crept down the stairs, heedless of the creak in the wooden steps. The occupants below were making enough noise, and seemed preoccupied enough, that there wasn't any real worry about being heard. Each step she took made her short mini-skirt ride higher up her thighs. Scowling, she tugged it back down. It made her look damn good, and more importantly, memorable, but it wasn't practical for an adventuress to wear in combat.

Anything to make the bards happy, she thought. Cultivating her fame both brought her more work and added to her reputation, meaning that when her enemies recognized her she often didn't have to fight at all. Lyssara wrapped her hand around the tip of the sheathed katana on her back so it wouldn't bang into the steps as she lowered herself enough to be able to see into the basement.

Lyssara had heard that this building was the sight of a cult, but what she saw was more shocking than what she anticipated. By the hells, what is going on here? Down in the basement, three women were on their backs, naked, legs spread and moaning in wanton abandon. Between each woman's legs was a ten-foot-tall ogre. No, an oni, that's what they're called here. Lyssara tried to remember what she knew about these beasts. Huge, strong, and much smarter than ogres; she wouldn't want to fight one on one, let alone three on one. Luckily, they were distracted for the moment.

Lyssara looked at the oni, the layout of the basement, and tried to come up with a plan. The nearest beast was a hulking brute, with blue skin and a large, cracked horn on his forehead. Lyssara gulped as the oni lifted the woman's leg, giving her a look at the massive blue penis sliding in and out of the woman's snatch. How could she be taking that and still enjoying it? She pressed her thighs together, banishing the thought and image from her mind. Now was not the time to imagine what that cock would feel like.

Another blue skinned oni was a few feet away, making a different woman quiver beneath him. She looks delirious, or drugged. Or maybe enchanted. The last oni had red skin, two horns, and was all the way across the room in front of a door. Luckily, he was the smallest of the lot and hopefully the least powerful. It will be difficult, she thought, but I think I can do it. Lyssara raised her hands, making arcane gestures as she began to cast.

****

After the baron she worked for in the Border Kingdoms had been ejected from his castle, Lyssara spent two years travelling east along the Gold Road, protecting the caravans and adventuring in the major cities. In Shou Lung she had won an imperial magic tournament, and in Koryo she prevented the summoning of a demon that would have plagued the land. The exotic nature of it appealed to her, and she quickly picked up the language of Shou Lung, making it much easier to explore the region and to learn more about the people that in habited it. After banishing the demon of Koryo, an emissary of Kozakura had approached her, summoning her to the imperial court on a matter of pressing urgency. After collecting her reward for stopping the demon, she left with the emissary for Kozakura.

The royal palace in Dojyu was not as massive or luxurious as that in Shou Lung. Lyssara found the land in general to be poorer and less developed, but it did have its charms. It reminded her more of her home in the Border Kingdoms, even if the people, buildings, plants, and wildlife all looked different.

The emissary led her to the apartments of Tanekawa Okawa, the shikken, or regent, of the land had heard of her triumphs and had an urgent mission for her. Okawa was slight, as many of the men in this land were, though still taller than Lyssara, who was small even for a human woman. He had an air of authority about him nonetheless, and Lyssara could see the intelligence and power in his eyes that got him into his position.

Okawa could not speak common, or the language of Shou Lung, but was able to communicate through the emissary. "Miss Lyssara, welcome to the imperial palace. Your speed in answering my summons is appreciated."

Lyssara mad a low bow, the kowtow it was called, as a sign of respect. Thankfully no one is behind me, she thought as her short skirt rode up high on her hips. "Shikken, it is a great honor to be able to serve the empire. What orders do you have for me?" She tried to suppress the blush in her cheeks as she tugged her skirt back down after rising from the floor. These eastern lords liked these overt signs of respect and obedience, and playing the game loosened purses.

Okawa nodded in gratification at the sign of submission and respect. "Shinkoku, this island, has suffered from a rash of kidnappings and disappearances. All the victims have been young women. Pretty girls, of varying births. My samurai have been unable to find them, and have uncovered only hints and rumors to their whereabouts." Okawa paused, the next part seeming hard for him to say. Lyssara let the silence hang, until Okawa continued. "The most recent girl to disappear is my daughter, Tanekawa Matsu. She has been missing for three months now. There have been no ransom demands, or news of a forced marriage. The only clue my samurai have uncovered is that a foreigner, a westerner, appeared around the time that the disappearances started. But they have not been able to find her, or the girls."

Lyssara gathered her thoughts for a moment. "This is most distressing to hear, my lord. I am humbled by your trust in my abilities, and will set about rescuing your daughter, and all the girls who have gone missing. I will begin immediately."

Okawa turned to the emissary. "Arrange lodging for her in the city and see that she gets everything she needs. Provide her with an imperial emblem and written authorization to do as she must. Miss Lyssara, I have something for you." Okawa pulled a katana from the wall and handed it to her. "This is the sword of Matsu's sworn guard. He took his life when she disappeared for failing her. Take it, and bring her home.

Lyssara left the palace and began her investigation. It was not easy, most people didn't want to talk to a foreigner, but the katana, the emblem, and the written note were enough to get some cooperation. By talking to the people of the city, she heard that the western man had been buying supplies to maintain a household, and her own divination magic had led her to the abandoned estate a week's ride outside the city.

****

Lyssara didn't want to hurt the girls, so she couldn't just lob a fireball into the room and hope for the best. Her first priority was to see if any of the women were Matsu, and to identify where the western man was. So instead, Lyssara cast greater invisibility on herself and moved further into the basement. From what she could remember about the creatures, oni could turn invisible so it was better to get the jump on them before they could vanish. Lyssara had already fortified herself with a bull's strength spell, mage armor, and enchanted her new sword before entering the house.

Lyssara had to suppress a cough as she practically waded through the thick scent in the basement. She hadn't noticed it before, but now that she was in the midst of the oni the smell of sex pervading the room was unavoidable. They must have been rutting down here for days, if not longer. Lyssara made her way to the first couple, stepping carefully to avoid clacking her heels on stone foundation of the estate. Another impractical surrender to fashion, she thought.

Her heart beat furiously, and she had to remind herself that she was invisible and they couldn't see her, as impossible as that seemed. Lyssara leaned over the first girl to get a better look at her, but the girl's face was twisted in orgasm. Lyssara had been shown a painting of the shikken's daughter, but it was hard to compare faces in this situation.

Lyssara moved her eyes down the woman's body to get an idea of height and build to help determine if she was Matsu or not. The build looked wrong, this girl didn't seem as tall as Matsu, and her bust was larger. That part was easy to determine, as they were clearly visible and jiggling with each of the oni's powerful thrusts. Lyssara flushed as she caught sight of the oni's thick blue cock again. How could she be getting pleasure from that thing? It would rip me in two. The shaft seemed to slide into the smaller woman effortlessly. Either she was well stretched by now, or there was magical influence at work.

Lyssara shook her head and moved to the next couple, quickly determining that she was not Matsu either. That left the third girl, or the possibility that there were more people beyond the door at the edge of the room. When Lyssara saw the last girl she gasped in shock, then froze to wait and see if anyone heard. If they did, they must have assumed it was a gasp of pleasure from one of the women as the fucking continued unabated. The third girl was not Matsu, thankfully, but what shocked Lyssara was that the girl was obviously pregnant. This is going to make things even more complicated. How are the Kozakurans going to react to the half-oni child? Lyssara moved to the door and pressed her ear against it, trying to listen through, but heard nothing. There was no way to open it without attracting the attention of the third oni, so they would have to be dealt with before she continued the search.

It might be more prudent to wait and observe, but this spell won't last forever...and I don't think the shikken will thank me for leaving his daughter here a minute longer than I have to. Lyssara ran her tongue over her lips as she mentally prepared herself for the coming fight. She moved back across the room and stood between the first and second oni.

Lyssara took a deep breath, and then exhaled slowly. Finally, she drew the enchanted katana from the sheath on her back. Holding it in two hands, she swung it down, and then upward at the first oni. The 'keen' spell she placed on it allowed it to slice through the oni's neck, causing the severed head to fall down on the woman. As blood spurted out of the creature's neck, the woman screamed and the two other oni looked over at the scene in shock. Still invisible, Lyssara side-stepped towards the second oni and spun around, arcing the blade as she did so to cut the second oni's head in half.

Lyssara spun around again, stepping closer toward the last oni. But by now, he had figured out what happened and cast a spell. A wave of freezing magical energy washed over her, stripping away the magical enchantments. Shit, this one is an oni-mage. This is not how I wanted this to go. The blade suddenly felt heavier in her hands as the magical strength disappeared. As the oni-mage stood to full height, his erect and still throbbing cock bounced just below jaw, drawing her eyes to it in spite of herself. This oni's shaft was red, which gave it an angry look as the veins throbbed before her eyes.

Her momentary distraction gave the oni an opportunity to grab a spear that was lying on the floor.

Lyssara cursed herself for being distracted. Maybe I should just get laid and get it over with, so I don't end up in these situations. The oni growled something at her with a wide grin on his face. Probably taunting me for being enraptured with his cock. Lyssara chopped the katana forward toward the tip of the oni's shaft, but her attack was deflected by the spear. The oni followed up by jabbing it forward, making her jump back. The longer reach of the spear was bad enough, but the oni's larger size only exacerbated the problem. Lyssara dodged from side to side, avoiding the spear thrusts but she could not get close enough to slash at him with the katana.

The oni drove her back across the room, with Lyssara making her way toward the steps where she might be able to even the odds by seizing the high ground. Before she could make it there, she suddenly felt her legs fall out from under her and she fell to the ground. Hells! The women! I forgot all about them! The two women who had been fucking the oni she killed dived on her arms and pinned them to the ground, preventing her from raising her weapon or making the arcane gestures necessary to cast a spell.

Lyssara bucked and struggled against the women holding her down, but she wasn't able to wriggle out before the oni was on top of her. His disgusting leer left her no doubt what he intended. From her sprawled out position it wasn't hard for the massive oni to push the tight miniskirt up over her hips, and then tear the panties off her body. Lyssara growled again and jerked her hips to the side, though it didn't slow down the oni from lining up his thick shaft with the entrance to her pussy.

The movement of her hips wasn't to escape the oni though. Lyssara moved her hips to bring her leg closer to her hand, allowing her to draw a small dagger from her knee-high boot. She jabbed it at the first woman, making her cry out and leap off her body. This freed her enough to swing it at the second woman, stabbing her deep in the breast. A twinge of regret squeezed her heart at having the kill the entranced woman as the girl's blood flowed down her hand.

The action happened so fast the oni hadn't even had time to react yet, though as Lyssara slashed the dagger at his chest he was fast enough to leap out of the way. The oni instinctively cast a darkness spell, shrouding the basement room in blackness. While he was doing that, Lyssara made note of his position and began casting her own spell. A bolt of lightning shot out from between her hands striking the oni in the chest and sending him flying back across the room with a scream. Lyssara heard the door open with a shout in the local tongue of Kozakura, though even to her untrained ear it sounded heavily accented. The westerner. Lyssara grabbed her katana and made her way blindly across the room toward the door.

The last woman disappeared during the struggle, probably not wanting to endanger the child. Lyssara was able to find the door and made her way through it into a second room, which was smaller than the first. The westerner was old, with a long grey beard and wearing ratty gray robes. This was not who she expected to be leading a cult involving oni and young women. In the corner of the room, Matsu was sleeping on a small cot. Shit, she's pregnant too, she could immediately tell.

"A Faerunian like me? I didn't expect that. Come in, young lady, let's have a chat and reminisce about our homeland." The westerner's voice was soft, and had a somewhat enchanting quality about it belied by his haggard appearance. No wonder he's been able to recruit these girls, but how did he get mixed up with oni?

"There isn't much to say, is there? We both decided to travel east to get away from there. What brought you all the way to Kozakura?" Lyssara wanted to get to the bottom of what he was up to, and what was done to the women to make them go along with it.

"I am here because this is where my Goddess needs me to be; bringing her wisdom and joy to the unlearned people of this land." Lyssara watched him warily to ensure he wasn't up to anything, but for the moment he really did seem only interested in talking.

"Your Goddess? Which Goddess requires all this?" Not one I want to know about, surely. A Goddess who requires sleeping with oni?

"Lamashtu is my Goddess, and this..." The westerner reached down to stroke Matsu's swollen belly. "...is her gift. Life, children, every woman's dream, yes?"

"Half-oni children? You really think that's what women want?" Who is Lamashtu? I've never heard of her, but she must have some power if she can compel these women to have oni children.

"These women did. You would too, if only I could explain it to you. Would you like to hear more of her? Do you want me to tell you how these women came to be here, to want this? It's a story you'll very much enjoy..." The westerner began walking toward Lyssara, an unsettling grin on his face.

Lyssara hadn't heard enough, but she wasn't going to risk ending up like these other women by not acting now. As the westerner approached, she stepped forward to meet him and thrust the tip of the katana into his belly. The man didn't look surprised as he stumbled back. The katana slipped from her hands, remaining impaled into the old man. He sunk to his knees and began whispering a prayer in a language Lyssara didn't know. She drew her dagger and began approaching carefully, watching him intently as she did so. Before she reached him he suddenly slumped over, dead. It seemed premature to her, but, he was an old man and gravely wounded.

Lyssara pulled the sword from his body and cleaned the blade, before sliding it back into her sheath. She then turned her attention to Matsu, who was still sleeping on the cot, oblivious to the battle and everything which followed.

"Matsu...Matsu wake up...I've come from your father, he sent me here for you. Matsu!" Lyssara tried shaking the girl, but she was not able to wake her up from her slumber. I'm going to need a few hours to prepare another spell of Bull's Strength; that's the only way I'm going to be able to carry her out of here.

Lyssara dragged the body of the westerner out of the room, and then barricaded the door in case either of the escaped women returned. She then knelt beside Matsu, checking her for a fever. Matsu appeared to be in perfect health; except for being pregnant with what is probably an oni's child. Fortunately the women did not return in the middle of the night, nor did anyone else. Unfortunately, Matsu didn't wake either. The next day, Lyssara prepared a few more spells of Bull's Strength, and then carried the unconscious woman out of the abandoned estate.

Lyssara lifted Matsu onto the horse and rode behind her, keeping her steady as they made their way back toward the city. After two days of riding, Matsu took a turn for the worse. When Lyssara woke in the morning, Matsu was covered in sweat and was burning with fever. The woman was also shivering uncontrollably and moaning in her sleep.

She's sick, but with what? I'm not a cleric to be able to help her. I don't know what's wrong with her, or how to help her. Lyssara poured water from her skin onto a rag and pressed it against Matsu's forehead, wiping away the sweat. She's probably in withdrawal. The girl must have become addicted to the monstrous sex. She needs it to be well.

Lyssara didn't know where that thought came from, but it made sense. Making the women need the mating would be a powerful way of compelling them to cooperate, at least initially. While Lyssara didn't have any oni handy, she might be able to summon a beast that would do the trick. Hopefully it didn't have to be an oni. Any beast should work; it's the mating that matters.

Lyssara wrinkled her nose in distaste at the thought of what she was about to do. This is disgusting, but it might be the only way to save her life...Lyssara pulled out a small bag and a candle. Setting them on the ground beside Matsu, she began to chant the summoning spell, keeping the image of the beast firmly in her mind. She heard a low growl, and then two fiery paws reached out from inside the bag. A fiendish wolf crawled out of the bag, snarling as it emerged to its full size in the prime material world. Although she had learned some of the fiendish language when banishing the demon of Koryo, she was by no means fluent. Still, the words to command the beast came unbidden to her, and soon the fiendish wolf was loping towards the unconscious Matsu.