Lyssara's Kozakuran Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyssara turned south and began looking along the shore for any tracks that might indicate which cave Matsu took refuge in. She began to notice footprints; though they weren't the kind she would have expected to see from a horse or a woman. They were much smaller, with three clawed toes and a strange gait.

When Lyssara finally spotted Matsu she was reclining naked on the riverbank. She was surrounded by a number of strange turtle like creatures that also seemed to be sunbathing. The turtles had twisted, ugly, beaked faces, shells, hind legs and appeared to be two feet tall. As she approached, they scrambled to their feet and made a guttural noise, which caused Matsu to half sit up.

Matsu spoke a few words in the Kozakuran language, and the turtlemen relaxed, though they still watched Lyssara suspiciously. "These are kappas, Lyssara. There is no need to worry, they are my friends. They will not harm you." Lyssara looked at the kappas warily, before turning her attention back to Matsu. "Let's get going anyway, Matsu, I need to get you back to your father."

"He won't take me back, Lyssara. I'm sullied. I'm carrying the child of an Oni. If he sees me, he'll have to kill me. I can't go back with you."

"He's your father, Matsu! He'll be upset, of course. But he loves you. He sent me to find you! He must have known what the dangers were, and he still wants you back!" She wants to fuck them; she needs to fuck them. Maybe she should stay here.

"You have traveled much, Lyssara, and seen many places and met many people. But this is my land, and this is my father. I know them both as you do not, and if I return he will have to kill me." Matsu and Lyssara argued back and forth, until they finally agreed that Matsu would wait here with the kappas while Lyssara returned to the capital to feel out Matsu's father.

Lyssara was ushered back into Okawa's antechamber, where she found the Shikken and the emissary waiting anxiously. "You've been gone near two weeks, Miss Lyssara. Have you found my daughter?"

Lyssara's heart felt like it was trapped in a vise, but she steeled herself to answer Okawa. "I have, Shikken. She is safe, a few days ride from here."

The shikken sensed Lyssara's reticence. "Then why have you not brought her here? I am eager to see her again!"

"Shikken...Matsu was kidnapped by an evil cult. They, well, they did things to her." Lyssara paused as the emissary's face turned ashen as he hesitated to translate. "Matsu is pregnant...has been impregnated by an oni."

The emissary gasped and backed away, unwilling to translate what was said. Okawa and the emissary spoke rapidly back and forth as the shikken ordered him to interpret what Lyssara has said. When the emissary was done, Okawa grunted and stumbled back, leaning against his desk. The shikken was deathly pale and his dark eyes reflected a horror of the soul. If Lyssara didn't know better she would have assumed he was haunted by an evil spirit.

"She must be killed" Okawa declared through a translator. "Matsu can never be seen again."

"Great Shikken! She is your daughter, surely you don't mean that!" Lyssara protested. "With help and the treatment she could return to normal, take her place in your family again!" Hardly, she's a monstrous breeding whore forever, but he doesn't have to know that, does he?

Okawa slammed his fist down on the table. "It cannot be! My whole family would be shamed; it could topple the entire Shogunate! Finish your job, gaijen, and dispose of her!"

"You hired me to rescue her, not kill her" Lyssara retorted. "Wait, wait! Shikken, what if I took her away? Let he travel with me, back to Shou Lung, or even all the way back to Faerun. You'll never have to see her again" the adventuress pleaded.

The shikken stood silently for several breaths as he considered his options. His eyes closed and he exhaled sharply, then turned and went into a back room. He returned quickly with a leather pouch which he gave to the emissary, who in turn passed it to Lyssara. "You are right, Miss Lyssara. Take this gold and go. Bring her with you to the mainland and see if you can help her. But she cannot return here. I do not want to see her again." Okawa paused and took a deep breath. "But I will assume that wherever you take her, she is well. You may keep the sword to protect her on your journey." He bowed to Lyssara, who returned the gesture and left.

Lyssara was troubled on the journey back to Matsu. She had made the offer to take her impulsively, but didn't really have the capability or desire to escort a pregnant woman halfway around the world. What am I going to do with a mother and a half-oni baby? She wondered. But you'll get to see to her needs too, something inside her said, every day you'll have to summon some monster to fuck her.

The thought sent a tremor through her core. Somehow that stray thought got her cataloguing the various creatures she could summon and set her to imagining them ravishing Matsu. Lyssara's nipples hardened and poked against her green linen shirt, protruding noticeably through the fabric as her arousal grew. Her pussy dampened as she imagined a menagerie of monsters breeding Matsu again and again as they traveled across the world. Where are these thoughts coming from? This isn't like me. She tried to push the fantasies from her mind and focus on the logistics of getting Matsu out of Kozakura.

By the time she made it back to where she had left the shikken's daughter with the kappas she had a decent idea of what she would do. They'd return to Shou Lung and find a place to stay until Matsu gave birth, then begin the long trek back to Faerun. What will you do when she gets pregnant again?

"Mmm...ah, ah ah!" Shrill cries snapped Lyssara out of the troubling thought. The wet slapping of flesh against flesh reverberated in the air in a staccato of smacks. Oh no. Lyssara's heart leapt into her throat as she immediately imagined the small turtle creature screwing Matsu. Her pace slowed, and rather than rushing around to confront the woman she found herself creeping forward in secret.

The adventuress peered over a large rock to the small, riverside cave where the kappas lived. As she suspected, one of the kappas was lying atop Matsu and thrusting wildly between her legs. The woman's legs were wrapped around him, heels resting atop the hard shell to pull him tighter as she moaned in delight.

How can she enjoy that? Lyssara wondered. It must feel incredibly erotic to surrender to such a monstrous creature, to let it use and dominate you sexually. The adventuress' hand drifted between her legs and squeezed her pussy. She began to unconsciously stroke herself as she watched the lewd tableau. Her other hand softly rubbed her small breast, squeezing and massaging the mound and lightly teasing her nipple.

The kappa extended its long tongue and licked the side of Matsu's neck, making it glisten with the creature's saliva. His hot breath washed over her, but rather than disgusting the woman it seemed to arouse her further. Lyssara watched as Matsu's body tensed, and bucked into the turtle man's body as she thrust her hips upward into his dick.

Even though it's small, that cock would feel amazing inside you. Lyssara's eyes closed as she imagined herself in Matsu's place. She shuddered in revulsion even as her fingers spread her slick labia to touch her soaked inner folds directly. She teased her clit under the pads of her fingertips, rolling the button in a quick circle as she panted in lust.

Matsu cried out in her native language as she embraced the kappa. She pressed her chest to the monster's and melted against the amphibian body, rubbing her bare breasts into its hard flesh. She roiled beneath him, mewling and moaning in delight as she grinded her pussy around the little cock, using it to rub her sensitive inner spots.

The kappa raked its claws along Matsu's back, cruelly inflicting a sharp pain to mix with the pleasure. The beast licked her face, and then spit into her mouth before making the woman suck and lick his tongue. His hips became a blur as he increased the tempo of his thrusts, slamming his slim shaft in and out in Matsu's wet pussy with a loud squelching.

"Oh fuck" Lyssara muttered to herself. She pushed her panties down to her ankles and thrust two fingers inside herself, pretending they were the kappa's dick. She pumped them up and down, frigging her dripping cunt as her other hand continued to rub her clit. The adventuress watched in rapt fascination as Matsu climaxed beneath the kappa.

Look at the bliss on her face. I bet there are more of those creatures in the cave. You could have on all for yourself. Despite the thoughts racing through her brain, she was neither tempted by the kappa's slender tool nor satisfied with her own fingers. As she looked around for something better to use the hilt of the katana brushed against her long brown hair. No she thought dismissively. But it would feel good, so thick, hard, and depraved the voice in her mind countered with a hint of amusement.

Lyssara shuddered so hard her teeth chattered. Her fingers were still shaking as she unslung the katana from her back and grasped it by the sheath. The adventuress' eyes shut again as she contemplated what she was doing, then brought the smooth pommel of the sword between her legs. With a low groan she slid it back and for against her pussy, adding more pressure with each stroke until it spread her labia apart and caressed her pink inner folds.

The kappa's croak resounded into cave as he tossed his head back. His cock throbbed in need as he pulled it out and spewed across Matsu. Globs of hot jizz rained down on the Kozakuran woman as the kappa released. He painted her belly, mound, and thighs with the sticky seed before lumbering aside to make room for the next kappa to fuck her.

Lyssara gasped as she saw the new creature flip Matsu onto all fours. From her position she had a perfect view of the woman's profile, from her regal face down to her hanging swollen breast, to her bare hip and thigh with the kappa behind her thrusting inside. Look at her fulfilling her true purpose. Lyssara groaned and pushed the sword inside, wincing in pain as her sex was lewdly stretched around the thick girth of the hilt.

Her eyes flickered open as she looked down at the depraved sight of her pink folds stretched wide around the black hilt of her sword. The adventuress winced in pain from its thick girth, but even through her discomfort she felt a rush of pleasure as it rubbed against her sensitive spots. Lyssara breathed slowly and deeply to steady herself as she adapted to its presence.

As she adjusted to the sword hilt lodged deep within her pussy she shifted her gaze back to Matsu. Lyssara's violet eyes were mesmerized by the swaying of the woman's tit. The sight of the dark nipple slicing through the air held her attention until a sharp crack drew her gaze to the kappa behind her. He spanked the woman again, making her jump on his dick as he thrust.

Lyssara moved the sword inside herself, slowly building up to match the pace of the creature. Soft grunts of pain slipped from her lips as she bumped her cervix with the pommel of the sword. "Nnng" She pulled the sword downward so it didn't intrude so far, then lightly pushed it up and down in short, narrow strokes. The walls of her pussy dampened even further, helping to lubricate the sword's handle as it slid against her insides.

Soon the motion became a wet squelching as the sword pumped in and out of her depths. The adventuress was forced to fall back and sit on the rough, rocky outcropping to support herself as she opened her legs wider to better accept the katana. What am I doing? She questioned herself. Giving yourself the pleasure you deserve was the answer.

"Yesssss" Lyssara hissed as she whimpered in pleasure. Her ecstasy began to mount as she rocked her hips forward, erotically humping the pommel of her blade as she watched the monstrous coupling before her. Give in, cum for me, cum while you watching that bestial breeding!

Lyssara threw her head back and cried out in pleasure as she surrendered to her climax. She shuddered violently and clamped around the handle as she squeezed it firmly in her sex. "Ah! Wagnard!" The adventuress moaned out deliriously as her mind spun in passion. She panted breathlessly as she recovered from the orgasm, and as her eyes finally opened she saw Matsu and the kappa staring at her.

Regret and humiliation washed over Lyssara, and she quickly pulled the sword from between her legs. "Wagnard!" She muttered suspiciously and put the sword down. Lyssara cast Detect Magic, and groaned in despair as she saw the blade glow a malevolent purple.

Hah hah hah! Figured it out, have you? I suppose I got greedy with my temptations, but you were giving in so well!

"Bastard!" Lyssara shouted at the sword. "Think it's funny, do you? Let's see how you enjoy eternity at the bottom of the river!" The adventuress hurled the blade away and it splashed in the running water and sank. Then she fixed her skirt as best she could and approached the bemused by satisfied looking Matsu.

"Lyssara! There's no need to be embarrassed at getting aroused from such a display. Truly, I don't think any less of you, and you may watch me at any time." The woman said sweetly.

"It's not that, it's" Lyssara stumbled over what to say, "the sword was possessed by the spirit of Wagnard" she finally admitted. "It was exerting some control over me. Anyway" she continued, quickly changing the subject, "I've seen your father, and I'm sorry, but you were right: he doesn't want you to return."

To her surprise, Matsu didn't seem upset by the revelation, or even disappointed. She just nodded as if it were the most normal thing in the world. "As I thought. Did he order you to kill me?"

"He tried, but I convinced him to let me take you into exile instead. I thought we might travel to Shou Lung, and then see how far we can get before you're not fit to travel." Lyssara shifted in awkward embarrassment. "I'm afraid I can't begin to guess how long an oni pregnancy will last."

"I'm not sure either, to be truthful. But one way or another I'm going to find out" Matsu said with a smile. "Alright, I'll travel with you to Shou Lung. We'll see where we can go from there. Perhaps I'll follow you all the way back to Faerun...if just to see what kind of exotic creatures I can mate with there" she added with a playful giggle.

Lyssara, still flushed and shaken from her climax, just groaned and turned away. Matsu said farewell to the kappas, and the pair began walking. "We'll make for Sudaiko and take a boat from there to the mainland, or at least to one of the other islands with a larger port."

Matsu just nodded in assent and rubbed her pregnant belly.

What a splendid idea Wagnard projected, It will be good to see home again the cheerful, jaunty voice said in her head.

Lyssara gasped and turned in shock as she saw the hilt of the katana sticking up over her shoulder. "Oh hells" the adventuress muttered, "of course you'd be cursed."

"Did you say something?" Matsu asked, then noticed the blade strapped to Lyssara's back. "Ah, he was able to perfect the phylactery spell I see."

"Phylactery? Like a lich?" Lyssara asked in a mixture of curiosity and desperation.

Similar yes, but unlike a lich's phylactery, mine is forged with divine magic. You won't find it so easy to destroy.

"I'll find a way" Lyssara promised. "I suppose it doesn't matter how far I throw you."

Even dumping me out at sea won't help. I'll still find my way back to you, my dear.

"Are you speaking to him?" Matsu asked.

"Yes, you can't hear him?"

Matsu shook her head. "No, all I can hear is you."

"Great, then I'll appear crazy as well as cursed" Lyssara said bitterly.

"Perhaps we'll be able to find help on the mainland." Matsu suggested.

Not likely.

"Perhaps" Lyssara sighed, "Perhaps. The journey home suddenly feels a lot longer."

"Maybe so" Matsu said cheerily, "but just imagine the adventures we'll have along the way."