Lyst Ch. 01

Story Info
Lyst awakes to a delicious reality.
2.6k words
4.34
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyst Ch. 01

By SecretSmileToday

Lyst collapsed onto the brightly lit sheets, panting hard, legs trembling from exertion and pussy spasming around an aching emptiness. As her eyes regained focus the mirrors placed around the bed revealed a gloriously disheveled, tightly toned body, red hair tangled and drenched in semen, face spattered with white fluid. The radiant smile claimed all, and exalted in it. You will own and love every one of your desires, the lewder or more forbidden the better. Drifting in a haze of joy and satisfaction, Lyst drifted halfway between sleeping and waking, soaking up the bliss.

The creak of the door brought her head around, and Lyst's face brightened and her heart melted a little as she saw Ryan, her adorkable boyfriend and coding partner. He was actually a pretty sloppy programmer, but she'd gladly signed on to this last project as something they could share together- and his work was good, so long as there was someone else paying attention to the details. Lyst's sexy-sleepy brain began to stir- Wait! What? I'm not a programmer, am I? I was just... Anytime you start worrying about The Program, all that energy will pour into your libido. You will become unbearably horny, and need sexual release immediately. Lyst's eyes lidded with desire, and she looked Ryan up and down. Ryan pattered on, apparently oblivious to the electric fire flashing from Lyst's nipples to her clit and back.

"...it was just even hotter than I'd imagined. I'm so glad you wanted it all on tape. I mean, last Saturday at the club was amazing, but seeing you take all four of those guys just now... I suppose I should be jealous, but you are a force of nature or something. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time."

Ryan was sweet and kind of hot, but Lyst was suddenly impatient. She felt this need swiftly building, drowning out... something. She could hardly breathe for the heat of her desire, and Ryan just kept talking. Fortunately she knew how to catch his attention.

"Hey Lover- I could really use some help here." Lyst flipped her ass up towards Ryan, eyes sparkling over her shoulder. "Those guys were great, but I need something more- maybe you can give it to me?"

"I'm here for you gorgeous," Ryan enthused, lowering his mouth to her offered folds. Lyst let herself feel for awhile- Ryan really loved going down on her, and he'd gotten to know her body so well- but soon she wanted more.

"That's so good baby, but I want more than that." She flipped around, and sucked his semi-hard cock into her mouth, looking up into his widening eyes. With a few careful circles of her tongue, holding suction as her hand stroked his shaft, his member was quickly iron hard and aching. "You're gonna fuck me until I scream, and then you're going to fuck my ass." She felt his cock twitch, impossibly somehow even harder now. "I know you've been wanting to forever- now's your chance. I lubed myself really well while you were getting the cameras set up, just in case." Lyst new Ryan would want to be sure, to talk it through, but the idea of pushing him to just fucking take her was driving her to new heights of arousal. Every time you make Ryan more aroused, you'll feel his desire as if it's your own. You crave Ryan. You need him. "Take me now lover!"

Ryan was sweet, but his rigid cock and catching breath gave away how much he wanted this. With no further prompting he plowed hard into Lyst, grabbing her hips and slamming repeatedly against her ass as his cock bottomed out in her pussy. Lyst started to scream every time you feel a cock inside you you'll start orgasming, ramping higher and higher with each thrust and scream, one orgasm kicking off another and another and another, until she could hardly remember her name or where she was. Finally she came to her senses enough to think to remind Ryan of her offer; just as she turned back, eyebrow arched and at the ready, she felt Ryan pull out and push the head of his cock against her tight asshole.

"Oh..." Lyst began, but suddenly When Ryan fucks your ass, you will feel any discomfort as pleasure. If anything seems to be doing damage you'll speak up to stop it, but pain without injury will register as supercharged pleasure Ryan slid inside and Lyst's world went white. After minutes Lyst realized her throat was sore and only then that she' been continuously screaming, begging more more and calling out her joy as Ryan slammed into her no longer virgin asshole, grunting with his exertions and desire.

"Oh lover, I'm going to come inside you," Ryan warned, to which Lyst could only frantically shake her head and hope her screams sounded encouraging You love the feeling of semen in or on your body, especially Ryan's. Ryan grunted and actually passed out, falling on top of her. Now finally and totally satisfied, Lyst welcomed the pressure.

...

What. The. Actual. Fuck. As Lyst listened to Ryan snore, she smiled in spite of herself- this part felt normal, Ryan asleep and Lyst contentedly laying next to him, but... Lyst? That wasn't her name, was it? Ann...? What the fuck? Still, she wasn't worried wait- that's important- hold on to the lack of worry, but she was more than a little curious.

Carefully disentangling herself from her unconscious lover, she slid across the sex- damp sheets of this small room, smiled at the three cameras mounted for best coverage Everytime you see a camera you'll smile sexily and feel a little thrill of excitement and opened up Ryan's laptop.

The video software hadn't recorded Ryan's entrance of their coupling, but did have... wow. Almost an hour of video of Lyst on the bed, welcoming first one suitor and then another. She welcomed the first few with seductive poses and playful wrestling, smiles beaming for the camera. Each of the guys- they seemed to range wildly in age, size, coloring, and approach, but each and every one seemed thrilled when this goddess made him welcome, then made him hard, then made him come all over her hair and face. The "four guys just now" were apparently just the last to the party, and made an even dozen. Lyst found herself gently pinching her swollen clit, stroking down and squeezing every so gently. Every time you see pictures of videos of yourself having sex you'll feel aroused and want to tell Ryan what you liked best and anything you want to change next time. This teasing and the afterglow from Ryan pounding her ass served to keep her worry to almost zeroAnytime you start worrying about The Program, all that energy will pour into your libido. You will become unbearably horny, and need sexual release immediately, and she had an easy enough time pulling up the program. Suddenly she remembered.

...

Two weeks ago

"If it's this simple, why hasn't it been done before?" Ryan asked in a completely reasonable tone. His boyish smile and boundless optimism were a turn--on, Ann decided. They'd only been dating for a few months, but they'd been friends for years, and when he asked her to help him with the code for his new idea she'd gladly agreed. She felt safe with Ryan, and his near-worship of her body was flattering, but she didn't want their relationship to be solely sexual, so she made time to help. Plus he really was an awful coder.

"It's actually a novel idea you have, a sort of resonance, pushing at just the right time rather than pushing harder," Ann was a little amused that Ryan had made this huge leap but then didn't quite know what he had. "Subliminals do have some effect, but ramping up their intensity or frequency just doesn't work. And the new imagers just haven't been around very long- it's possible no one has tried to synch them up before. Plus- we don't' know if it'll work or yet, do we?"

"Good point. Wire me up!" Ryan sat down at the lab chair, forehead against the cradle.

Ann forced her smile to stay firm as a flash of disappointment hit- in her best fantasies, she'd be the one to let go and try. Then, what the hell- "Actually, let me be the first one! You'll get credit as the primary inventor if this works, let me be the first test subject."

"Okay, if you like," Ryan jovially agreed.

...

One week ago

"Well, we know it works!" Ryan hugged Ann, spinning her around in the tiny rented office space. "You're now the first test subject, and a beautiful one at that."

"Now we should try to figure out this thing's limits," Ann suggested. "How strong is the effect, how long does it last? We need to be careful about this thing."

"I'm hopeful that it's not really too dangerous," Ryan countered. "When I asked you to slap me you didn't."

"That would have been pretty out of the blue, and very out of character for me," Ann continued yesterday's debate. "So far I haven't been able to turn down any command that didn't run against my deepest values. I stole your wallet just fine, and let myself into Professor Tung's office and switched every single pen with a non working duplicate, and wrote surprisingly complete rebuttals to five randomly selected letters to the editor."

"Well, I don't regret the Tung thing. The world's a better place if it takes him longer to fire off a nastygram."

"Sure, but... What? You're suddenly staring off into space." Ann's voice tightened slightly in concern, "what's bothering you?"

"Oh, I was just thinking... I don't want you to think it's creepy."

"Is it a sex thing? You know I like everything we've tried. Oooh! I'll be your mind controlled sex slave! Babe, I thought you'd never ask." Ann's wicked grin broke the tension. "How long have you been thinking about this and too nervous to tell me?"

"Since, forever?" again that sheepish grin. "Like, probably why I thought of the resonance idea in the first place. You've got to realize I've been lusting after you since we were twenty." This last came out in a rush, Ryan's cheeks flaming but his eyes alight.

"This'll be great," Ann said, her smile curling upward. "This is actually really sweet- like that time you explained why you started calling me Lyst, the whole etymology of the pet name- you were embarrassed, but I was really into it. We fit together lover." Reaching over, she kissed him gently on the lips.

...

Three days ago

"Okay, here goes. Three, two, one."

"That felt same as always," Ann commented. "Now what naughty things are kicking around in my cranium that weren't there before?"

"We talked about this-" Ryan's defensive stammer broke off when he saw his lover was laughing. "Okay, you win this round."

"It's alright lover. I remember we approved the list, I'm just wondering which you picked. I'm not overwhelmed with a desire to give you a blow job- well, no more than usual," she smiled. Walking around the lab, Ann stretched, feeling the fabric of her top brushing her nipples. "Oh. oooooh. That's new. Give me a minute." Sitting in the nearest chair, Ann made eye contact with Ryan. "Oh my god! Your nipples are extremely sensitive. Light touch will ramp you up, and firm touch or pinching will bring you to orgasm. This is amazing." Almost of her own volition, her hands traced gently over the raised tissue at the tips of her breasts, her har nipples telegraphing their pleasure throughout her body. "We can count this as a success! Come over here lover, I need to know what your lips feel like on these, now!"

...

Lyst came out of her reverie, unsurprised to find her right hand rapidly working between her thighs, inching her closer to orgasm. Whenever you think about Ryan, you'll touch and tease yourself. It will feel natural and right. With her free left hand, she drew up the program.

--------------------------------------------

#Initiating Synch

Synch.fn

#Command List

Your nipples are extremely sensitive. Light touch will ramp you up, and firm touch or pinching will bring you to orgasm.

#You will have an overwhelming urge to give Ryan a blow job he next time you see him.

#Your hair and scalp are extremely sensitive. The sensation of having your hair brushed is intensely sexual, and you can orgasm gentle head massage

#The next time you see a chair, you'll lean yourself over it and touch your pussy while begging Ryan to fuck you.

#Possible ideas for later

#Hey Ryan- I'm excited about this!

#Let's use this space to talk about ideas we can try! I'm curious about

#You can come to orgasm just from Ryan whispering your name in your ear

#and

#The next time Ryan takes you doggy style you'll squirt like a porn star

#Hey Ann! Look, another secret conversation space! God I love you! Ideas (no pressure):

You're my Lyst. I love you and want you.

You will own and love every one of your desires, the lewder or more forbidden the better.

Whenever you think about Ryan, you'll touch and tease yourself. It will feel natural and right.

Everytime you see a camera you'll smile sexily and feel a little thrill of excitement

You want to make that gang bang finally happen. You want to feel a dozen guys come all over your hair and face.

Every time you see pictures of videos of yourself having sex you'll feel aroused and want to tell Ryan what you liked best and anything you want to change next time.

every time you feel a cock inside you you'll start orgasming, ramping higher and higher with each thrust

When Ryan fucks your ass, you will feel any discomfort as pleasure. If anything seems to be doing damage you'll speak up to stop it, but pain without injury will register as supercharged pleasure

Every time you make Ryan more aroused, you'll feel his desire as if it's your own. You crave Ryan. You need him.

Anytime you start worrying about The Program, all that energy will pour into your libido. You will become unbearably horny, and need sexual release immediately

You love what the program does to you and will make sure Ryan keeps using it on you

--------------------------------------------------

In a heartbeat, she saw what was wrong- Ryan had accidentally run the whole code block, including the brainstorm section he was working on, rather than leaving the possible future commands as comments at the end.

She started to type the fix You love what the program does to you and will make sure Ryan keeps using it on you and suddenly stopped. She really had enjoyed this, and didn't want it to end. Probably enough to tell Ryan, except You love what the program does to you and will make sure Ryan keeps using it on you he would definitely freak out and probably want to stop using the program on her, and that was a non-starter. She closed the program, carefully saving the file as she exited. This was incredibly hot but actually a bit scary. Leaving this unfixed, any daydream Ryan happened to type in would get printed directly into her subconscious Anytime you start worrying about The Program, all that energy will pour into your libido. You will become unbearably horny, and need sexual release immediately. She would literally become his. Lyst was getting very, very horny.