Lyzzie’s Mom Buys Her Lingerie

Story Info
Lyzzie gets a new wardrobe for her birthday from mom.
4.2k words
4.63
44.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonzDoe
LonzDoe
135 Followers

Lyzzie's mom buys her lingerie for her birthday

It was my 18th birthday and mom and dad took me out to the mall to celebrate. We went for a burger and watched a movie. When we got out of the movie, it was still early and I was window shopping some clothes. My mom saw me.

"That one caught your eye?". She said to me. "Well, come on, let's go inside and see if it fits".

"Really, mom? Ok, let's go".

We went in. I had been looking at a green sweater, which I loved and she ended up buying for me.

"Happy birthday". She said to me after we had paid for it. "Do you want something else?"

"Really? I can pick more things?" I asked.

Dad chimed in.

"Of course. Tell you what, it'll be our treat for your birthday. A whole new closet".

Needless to say, I was so excited. I was browsing through some clothes stores with mom. Dad fell behind after the second one. And we got pants, skirts, blouses, and a couple of scarfs. We then were walking in front of a lingerie store when mom told me:

"Come on, let's go get some lingerie as well".

I couldn't believe it. My mom was being so cool. I didn't say anything about how generous she was being because I didn't want to jynx it and have my mom change her mind.

When we went in, I was heading towards the normal underwear. I was heading for the white cotton bikini knickers, when mom called my attention.

"Hey, Lyzzie, come here".

She was standing next to a mannequin that had on a green lace thong, matching bra, and garter belt with some black thigh high stockings. It looked so fancy and sexy.

"Wow, mom. That's so sexy".

"I'm betting it looks phenomenal on you".

I got a little bit blushed at the idea, but I could picture it.

"Yeah, maybe it would".

"Well, do you like it?" She asked me.

"Of course, I do, mom. Why? Are you... Can I... Can I get it?" Mom had started to smile and nod. "Really, mom? Oh, thank you so much. It looks amazing!"

I grabbed one set of it my size and was about to head out when mom again spoke out.

"Not yet. Come on, let's get you some more so you have to choose from".

We grabbed a couple more sets, all complete with bras, thongs, garter belts, and thigh high stockings. Once we were into it, I also suggested some babydolls and a couple of thongs and bras that were a bit see through. When we got to the register, I was sure mom was gonna tell me that I was gonna have to put something back. And when I saw the total, I, myself, was gonna do it without her even asking. But she didn't say a word and she just paid. She seemed very invested in all the clothes. By the time we got the bags with all the clothes I could see she was really smiling. Really happy.

After that we collected dad and went home.

The next day I wanted to try some of the lingerie out. So, I decided to start with the one we bought first. My plan was to put it on and then some of the other clothes they bought me. A pair of pants and a blouse. And I was on the way to do it, but I bumped into a little problem. The garter belt had some straps and clips that latched to the stockings, but I couldn't get them to click correctly. So, I asked mom about it.

"Hey, mom!"

"Yeah?". She answered. I think she was in the living room downstairs.

"I'm trying on some of the clothes that you bought for me yesterday, but I can't get the belt to clasp as it should".

I kept trying to work out the straps, but I couldn't get them to click with the stockings in them. They just kept coming undone. Suddenly there was a knock at my door.

"Ok. I'm here. Let's see what's up".

I jumped a little bit at the surprise that my mom had rushed to my room and that she was gonna see me in lingerie. It was not something we were accustomed to. Mom had always given me privacy when I was in my underwear. So, I put on a towel to cover me before I opened the door. That way she could see the stockings and the straps, but not the rest of the lingerie.

"Oh... had you not put on the thong and bra yet?" She asked when she saw me with the towel.

"Well, no, I do have them on, but it's just this part that's giving me trouble". I said and showed her the straps of the garter belt.

Mom came closer and kneeled before me so she could see better. I think I saw a glimpse of disappointment in her when she did.

"Oh, I see". Mom said after looking at the thighs carefully. "It's a common problem when you're new into these things. You just have to know how to slide the clips so it's not taking too much fabric and it can close correctly".

She clipped one correctly and added.

"You also have to tighten the straps so it gives that look of the garter belt holding your stockings up. It can be very sexy."

She then put her hands up my thigh to adjust the strap and I was loving all of it. I had my mother on her knees in front of me and she was touching me. I was so turned on. I had always had an attraction to my mom. She's really gorgeous. She has big breasts and her hair is so long. On more than one occasion I had touched myself to a fantasy of mine where she got in the shower and I could see her. Unfortunately, I had never actually seen her in the shower, but I had a good imagination. I was bending over to see how she tightened the straps and tried to put my hands on one of the straps. By doing this, I let my towel slip. I made a surprised sound, and apologized, and paid special attention to mom's face to see how she reacted. And I saw her looking straight at my thong... or maybe she was looking directly at my pussy.

After a couple of seconds of her staring directly at between my legs, which felt like entire minutes, she raised her face to me.

"Don't worry. It's ok. It's just us".

She then proceeded to tighten the left strap, the same as she did with the right one, and then told me to turn around to adjust the ones on the back. I was so turned on to feel my ass directly in my mom's face. I was so sensitive because of this, so I'm not sure if I was able to feel mom's breath on my butt cheek or if I imagined it. Which made me even more aroused to imagine my mom so close to me, smelling me.

"All done!". Mom said and stood up. "You look amazing".

"Thanks, mom!". I said as I looked down to see myself and then to the mirror on my dresser.

"You can't really appreciate how you look in this mirror". Mom told me as I was turning around and standing on my toes to see myself in the waist high mirror I had. "Let's go to my room so you can see yourself in the full body mirror I have there".

She saw me hesitate a little bit before she added:

"Don't worry. Dad's not home yet".

I smiled and went with her and I admit mom was right. I looked amazing. So sexy. The ensemble made me look more mature, and with a lot of experience in the art of seduction, which I didn't have. But who was I to argue with such sexy image in the mirror?

"It's incredible, mom. Thank you so much for this present".

"It's my pleasure".

"So, mom..." I asked while still watching myself in the mirror more to fill the silence than out of actual interest. "How did you know how to tie those things?".

The answer would be kind of obvious to me now, but I was more focused on watching myself than on what I was saying.

"Well, I have a similar one. Do you want to see it?"

"Of course!".

It sounded like a really cool idea. I wanted to see what kind of clothes my mom bought to see if we had similar tastes.

"Ok, give me a moment". Mom said while entering and turning on the light in her walk-in closet.

I started hearing some rummaging. The sound made me think she was looking for it in some boxes or lower drawers. I made good use of the time and turned around to see how the thong made my butt look bigger and as if it were even perkier. I liked it a lot. The color green matched really nicely with my skin. And as I was admiring myself from top to bottom, I couldn't help notice that a nice set of heels would just rock this outfit for an amazing night. Too bad it didn't occur to me to ask for some heels the day of my birthday when mom and dad were being so generous. I thought maybe later on I could buy some with my own money.

I turned down again to see me in the mirror and I saw a wet spot on my thong. I had gotten so turned on having my mom so close, that I had actually gotten wet and it leaked through my thong. I turned around to go to my room and cover myself, when my eyes stopped at the entrance of the walk-in closet. In there my mom stood, leaning against the doorframe, wearing a red gown, with matching garter belt, thong and thigh high stockings. She had put on some black needle heels, too.

I was shocked at how sexy my mom looked.

"Where you going somewhere?". Mom asked me when she saw that I was turning to leave.

"I... umm... no... I was just..." I couldn't find the words. I couldn't really speak because I was shocked at the sight of mom. I forgot about everything for a moment and could only stare at her legs and her breasts that were almost popping out of her gown.

"Mom, I thought you were just going to show me the clothes. I had no idea you were going to put them on". I said.

"Why? Don't you like it? Do I look bad in it?" Mom asked and was showing a bit of embarrassment. She even put her hands in front of her to cover herself.

"No, mom, you look absolutely gorgeous and sexy!". I said and I realized when I did that I had taken a couple of steps towards her. "It's really sexy and elegant and fancy. Wow! I had never seen you like this before".

I could feel I was getting more wet, but I wasn't going to run out to change and miss all of this.

"You really think so?" Mom asked me.

"I do! Wow..." I got even closer to her. "May I see it up close?"

"Of course. Go ahead."

I got closer and wanted to feel the fabric, so I started caressing her gown and made a visible effort to grab the fabric and pull it away from her, as in I didn't want to accidentally touch her. Mom's gaze was fixed on me and I began to raise my hand while holding the fabric. Every inch I got closer to her body and her breasts. I was so close I could see her nipples through the fabric. They were fully erect.

Suddenly, my mom put her hand on top of mine. I jumped a bit because I thought she was gonna scold me or pull my hand aside, but, instead, she directed it for me to put it directly on top of her breast. And I squeezed it. My mind was fixated on touching my mom. My heart was beating so fast. I felt the adrenaline in me. My mom was half naked in front of me. I was so turned on. I couldn't resist anymore and just started touching my mom breasts. I glanced up to her face and saw that she had closed her eyes and seemed very concentrated.

I couldn't resist anymore and I moaned.

"Oh... mom"

And then I launched forward and kissed her. At first only our lips were touching, but I wasn't going to back down. I wanted to feel her. As I was kissing her, our bodies were so together that our breasts were touching. The bra I had on had such a thin material that I could almost feel our skins touching.

It surprised me that she didn't back out, but she started reciprocating the kiss. I could feel her matching my kisses and her lips began to open and her tongue was brushing against my lips. I did the same and the tip of our tongues would touch at the start of each kiss. I loved it.

I put my hands on her back. I was holding her so she wouldn't move away from me. I couldn't stand the idea to stop what I was doing.

My right hand began trailing down to her butt and I squeezed it. I could feel the string on her hip from her thong, and passed it to feel her whole ass. I started moving my hand all over her ass and I would squeeze it a lot.

I felt a rush of electricity run through my body when I felt my mom's hand doing the same thing. She had placed her hand on my ass and was grabbing it like she wanted all of it for herself. She couldn't stop touching my ass. When her other hand grabbed my breast, I felt I was going to explode. I hadn't been so turned on in my life. I had fire in me. I couldn't control myself.

"Yes, mom. Don't stop. Keep going". I managed to say in between kisses.

Then she separated me from her. For a moment I got scared to stop kissing her. I felt cold just from not touching her.

"You really want this, Lyz?". My mom asked.

"Yes, I really do, please". I felt a bit shy and lowered my sight to the ground, where I met my mom's legs. Her muscles were so firm and her heels made her legs look gorgeous. I just wanted to touch her more.

I didn't know what she was gonna say or do. Was she gonna tell me that this was a bad idea or that I should leave her room? I wanted to keep going. I was so hot all I could think about was pressing against her and feel loved and desired by my own mother.

She grabbed me by the hand and I lifted my eyes to meet hers. She gave me a gentle smile.

"I do, too". My mom said and took a couple of steps, while still holding my hand, and lead me to the bed. She turned me so it was behind me and then gently pushed me so I had to sit down on the bed.

She kissed me on the mouth and told me.

"I love you, Lyzzie. I love you more than you can imagine".

"I love you, too, mom".

She pushed me a bit more and I laid down on the bed from knees to head. She got on top of me. Her knees next to my hips and she lowered her head to mine and we kissed more. I put my hands again on her ass. Both my hands this time. And I could feel her skin so warm to my touch. I was caressing all over her ass. I could feel her thong, her skin, her butt moving as she began to reposition herself.

Mom lowered herself and was kissing my neck, and she lowered to my collarbone. She kissed me twice and then began lowering even more. I could feel her breath between my breasts and one of her hands began to pull down one of the shoulder straps from my bra. She pulled it down so the breast cup came down and freed my tit. I was looking down at her and saw mom was getting agitated at the sight of my naked body.

She kissed my breast. Her mouth open. I could feel her tongue rub against my nipple. It became erect almost instantly as my mom started playing with it in her mouth.

I could never have prepared for what I felt next. Mom put her hand on my left knee and began caressing it. She then started moving it up and I could feel she was aiming for my pussy. Little by little she was getting close to it. She grabbed my inner thigh and was massaging it. In that moment I realized I was much more wet than I had realized. I could feel even my thigh was a bit wet from all of it. My thong was so small it could not absorb much of it. When my mom put her hand on top of my pussy, I felt like I exploded. I had a mind shattering orgasm from feeling my mom rub my pussy.

I was moaning and then it all came to happen. It was like a dam had broken inside of me and I could feel pleasure all over my body. I was extra sensitive on my skin and every little touch was heightened. The pleasure I felt was like nothing I had ever felt before. Not even when I masturbated thinking of my mom. I suddenly breathed out. I had not realized that I had inhaled so much and was holding it in. When I did exhale, I was so agitated. It came out with a scream and a moan.

"AH! Ahhh! I love you, mom! I love you!"

"And I love you, too, my love".

After my orgasm, mom came up to me and kissed me again. She laid down next to me and pulled me close to her. She was hugging me and I began to shake. The climax my mom gave me was sending chills all over my body. Everything in me was so sensitive. I felt my muscles twitching involuntarily.

After a moment I regained my breath. I stopped twitching. I still had my mother hugging me and I felt her warmth. I felt her skin and her breathing on top of my head. I wanted more. I wanted mom to touch me again. I wanted to touch her.

"Mom... umm..." I managed to say.

"Yes, love? What is it?" Mom said with a calmed voice.

"I... can we... do it more?" I felt my voice trembling. By asking about it, it felt real. But if I just stared at my mom, it felt like one of my fantasies.

"I'm glad you asked for more, because I'm nowhere near done". Mom said and pressed her lips against mine.

She started to caress my breast again while we were kissing. It was gentle kissing. Each kiss made a lovely smacking sound as our lips separated and then met again. Mom lowered her lips and started kissing my chin, then my neck, my collarbone, and she then arrived at my breast. She kissed the side of my tit and then she took my nipple in her mouth. She started sucking on it as if I were breastfeeding her. The feeling was incredible. Her tongue dancing around my erect nipple made me feel so turned on. I could feel jolts of pleasure every time the tip of her tongue slid over the top of my nipple. With her right hand she was still grabbing and massaging my left tit and it made me feel so good. It was pure pleasure I was experiencing from my mother touching me.

I almost grabbed her head back when she stopped kissing me, but I felt she began to lower her head and I had a pretty good idea of where she was hoping to use her tongue next.

Mom was kissing my midriff, and her right hand lowered to my thigh and she was massaging it and began to trail up to my waist. I felt how her fingers grabbed the elastic on my thong and started, very gently, to pull it down. Her left hand went symmetrical and was pulling down my thong too on the other side. She positioned her head on top of my pubic mound.

I could feel her breath on top of my pubic hair. Once my thong came down, I could only imagine how it was soaking wet and there must have been a string of my vaginal juices stretching thin until it broke when my mom pulled my thong off. Her breath was warm and I could feel her getting agitated due to excitement of being so close to my pussy.

Mom kissed my pubic bone. I felt her smack a kiss on a mere fraction of an inch above the split of my pussy before taking a deep breath. She was filling her lungs with my scent. My pussy's scent. Another kiss came, but this time it was in between my lips, just where my clit is. I jumped a bit. It was involuntary. Mom's lips between my legs made me feel so much pleasure that I couldn't hold still.

It seems mom knew that I jolted from pleasure and not because I wanted to get away, because she immediately went back in and kissed me again. Only, this time, it wasn't just a smack of a kiss. Her mouth got glued to my lips and her lips parted way to let her tongue come out. I could feel the tip of her tongue tracing around my clit. Circling around. The feeling was incredible. It was like electricity was entering from her tongue to my clitoris and then it exploded and traveled all my skin. I felt especially sensitive on my breasts which made me put my hands on top of my nipples and gently pinch them.

"That feels so good". I managed to say. I was moaning with each trace of my mother's tongue on my pussy.

Mom started moaning too which made me open my eyes and look down at her. The sight of my mom's face between my legs turned me on so bad. I could see her right hand was no longer on my thigh, instead it was down her own legs. Mom was touching herself while giving me cunnilingus. I got agitated as well as I saw my mom move her arm in a motion that could clearly let me see she was masturbating. As she got more agitated, her breathing was more rapid and shallow. I was completely aware of this as I could feel her warmth on my pussy. She was moving her tongue up and down my clit. A steady and continuous movement. With each passing of her tongue a little jolt of pleasure jumped up at me. The jolts started accumulating. Each passing of her tongue made the next jolt of pleasure more intense and the feeling did not disappear before the next one came. It started to accumulate more and more on my body. I was breathing faster. It seemed my breathing was catching up with my mom, but then she burst out and began moaning harder and harder.

LonzDoe
LonzDoe
135 Followers
12