M and M Coltsfoot - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exams came and went again; school flowed on according to its planned cycle. Most freshmen became acclimated to that cycle by second semester; the two young students from Andrews, Texas were no exception. Both were doing well in class work. Both were getting along well in their socialization plans. Sue Beth could tell that Rayne Allen was slowly growing out of his shyness shell. The weather was far too cold to make use of their special bower in the park northeast of home to satisfy their intimate needs; they became steady customers at the motel. Sue Beth had her own credit card by now, and she insisted on paying for the room at least one of three times.

In the student coffee shop one early March day the subject of what to do during spring break came up. Most students talked about beach destinations; Galveston, South Padre Island and Cancun, Mexico were favored locations. Galveston would be closest. They could drive in Rayne Allen's truck and be there in nine hours. South Padre Island was almost seven hundred miles, about twelve hours of driving. Cancun would mean a plane trip, and less freedom to move around once they arrived. Sue Beth had been to Galveston; it would be okay. She leaned toward Cancun. One of her girlfriends, she lived in San Antonio, stopped by their table and joined the discussion. She bragged about South Padre Island. By the start of his next class, Rayne Allen agreed he would drive with Sue Beth, June and Ann as passengers, and they were fixed on South Padre Island for spring break.

Rayne Allen stepped forward and offered his services as male preference advisor when the girls went new bikini shopping, but he got shot down. He did win esteem among male students by organizing a preview swimsuit contest on a chilly Friday afternoon. The plan was about a dozen guys and six girls modeling their new spring break bikinis in front of their dorm building. Word spread before the West Texas wind, and almost a hundred guys showed up, more women too. Sue Beth made sure everyone knew her Raynie had three good looking coeds riding in his truck. Rayne Allen blushed, but he waved his hat proudly in the air. Sue Beth also managed to spot Stephen in the crowd and give a semi-private show of the suit she hoped her mother would never see.

It's an all day drive from the high plains of Midland/Odessa to the Gulf Coast beyond Brownsville; almost 650 miles, most through rural pasture land. Except for relatively short stretches across the Llano and through the Hill Country west of San Antonio, the road is flat and level with the horizon only limited by eyesight distance. Rayne Allen and his three women travelling companions left school at six-thirty on Saturday morning. They stopped for lunch and gas near San Antonio, and Sue Beth took the wheel. She pulled into an Exxon station in Kingsville so everyone could pit stop a few hours later. Rayne Allen drove the final hundred and fifty miles through almost deserted ranch land at close to a hundred miles an hour. The warm gulf breezes excited their anticipation as they checked into their motel rooms at four in the afternoon.

Half an hour after arrival, the four UTPB students headed toward the beach to explore the only yet imagined fun to be had in the coming week. Swimsuits, T-shirts and huaraches would be their uniform this week. Sue Beth bought a woven shoulder bag for Rayne Allen; she insisted he carry his own extra stuff.

"Don't think of it as a purse, Raynie, it's not; it's your knapsack, okay."

He didn't tell Sue Beth, but he quickly decided the bag was one idea that girls had right; it was handy for carrying all sorts of extra stuff. Of course it took a while until he learned to reach for it automatically when he got up to leave. Sue Beth never let him know, but kept her eye on his purse so he didn't leave it behind.

In their first wander through the carnival like atmosphere, they spotted a cluster of UTPB students around a canvas awning. A fraternity was providing beer cups to passing students for a small donation, circumventing sales-to-minors laws. Police looked the other way as long as all was calm and orderly.

"What the heck, Sue Beth, we don't have to be perfect, just good; want one?"

Rayne Allen pitched a five into the kitty and he and his three ladies wandered away with a cup of beer each. The guy giving out the beer promised free refills if the girls took off their T-shirts. He also offered tequila for their bikini tops, but his offer only got laughter.

Rayne Allen took as much notice of the good looking women with him as the beer guy. He and Sue Beth had been lovers for a year; he knew her body better than any other. He had come to know Jane and Ann over the school year; Rayne Allen had seen them dressed to attract a number of times. Even his several dates with Ann did not give him full appreciation of how attractive she looked in her new red bikini. He gave a hearty, "Yeah girl," when she took her T-shirt off and he saw her full breasts and ripe bottom only partially covered by stretched taut fabric. Jane's bottom was equally attractive, her boobs just a tad bigger, but whenever Rayne Allen's eyes drifted away from his Sue Beth they seemed to fix on Ann.

Tired from the day's travel, Rayne Allen and Sue Beth turned in after a strolling meal of burgers, fries and sodas. They showered together and then made love slowly and sweetly.

"I thought I was going to have to get an eye doctor for you every time you looked at Ann", Sue Beth teased.

"She sure did look good, but not as good as you."

"I don't mind if you look at Ann, or other girls. I am going to be looking at some of the guys too, but I'll still be with you. Let's go to sleep; I will sleep in my own bed tomorrow, but tonight I want to sleep next to you."

All four went beach strolling, people watching, and some surf swimming in the still cool water which kept them busy their first full day of spring break. They wandered upon clumps of students having fun in one outrageous way or another during their walk. Sue Beth was fascinated by a group doing body shots of tequila. Girls wearing only bikini bottoms used deep navels as shot glasses, sprinkled their boobs with salt, and held lime in their lips. Guys sucked boobs, then navel, and finally lips drinking their shot.

"I want to try that."

"Drink, or be the shot girl?"

"Both!"

Sue Beth asked the girl lying in the sand if she could try. The girl looked at her funny, but said, sure come on. Egged on by Jane and Ann, Sue Beth sucked the salt from the girl's wet nipples. She was moving to the pool of tequila one of the guys poured on the girl when she felt her bikini top fall away. She saw Jane waving it in the air and a bunch of guys cheering, and then she sucked down the tequila. Sucking the lime turned into a good kiss. She and the girl switched places so Sue Beth could give her first body shot.

Rayne Allen offered to take the next shot, but Sue Beth shook him off, pointed to a guy she didn't know, and yelled, "Come on big boy, you're next."

"That was fun; I might even do it again." Sue Beth tucked her bra top in her carry bag and let her boobs swing free. The other girls decided to try topless too. When they passed other UTPB students they exchanged greetings and information before moving on. When they saw a cluster of breakers from out of state schools, they stopped longer, talked and tried to get to know them. All in all they had a fun day, did some dancing that evening to a band, and a spur of the beach dance spot. They turned in again while the beach party was in swing.

Rayne Allen's late arriving roommate was out with others of the late arriving party crowd; Sue Beth and Rayne Allen showered together again. She wouldn't be able to wake next to her lover, but she did get to tuck him in bed with kisses and loving before going to her room.

"Tomorrow we can be wild together Raynie, but today I want you to be with Ann. Go do things by yourself, have fun, enjoy the beach and the fun."

"What are you going to do?"

"I am going to find a boy to hang out with too, maybe several. Me and Jane are going to boogie around together."

"Okay, I guess, but keep your top on today if you are going with other guys."

"I might, and I might not. I'll tell Ann to take hers off to keep you distracted."

Ann took Rayne Allen on a long stroll north along the beach early the next morning. Sue Beth kept a prearranged date with Stephen for burgers and a topless swim. Stephen had worked all spring semester for free access to Sue Beth's boobies, and today he had the access he wanted and took advantage of his good fortune. At one point while frolicking in the surf, he almost had her bottoms off too. Sue Beth did allow him a good handful as long as she got to feel a second man's cock. She had no intention, however, of accepting Stephen's invitation to head for the sand dunes. Exchanging feelies was just good fun, but just good fun was her limit with Stephen.

Ann finally got tired of Rayne Allen wondering aloud where Sue Beth was and what she was up to. "You're with me today; forget about Sue Beth. She is having fun and so should we. Here, carry my top in your bag and look at my boobies; I'm bigger than she is. Enjoy them while you can."

The combined effects of Ann's bare breasts and fun splashing in the surf eventually pushed Sue Beth out of the picture. Rayne Allen discovered he could have fun with a girl whose name wasn't Sue Beth. Unlike his girlfriend, when Ann suggested they explore the sand dunes, Rayne Allen readily agreed.

One reason Sue Beth didn't check out the dunes with Stephen was she didn't want another UTPB student to monopolize her free day. After a see-you-later parting from Stephen, she looked for out of state guys. Two twin brothers from LSU caught her eye, and Sue Beth palled around with Justin and Jason the rest of the afternoon. It didn't take long until she got comfortable with them and once more carried her bra top in her shoulder bag. She set a limit with them, vis-à-vis her boobies, of soft touching in public, but the twins really wanted to go a little further than touch.

Justin and Jason got their first taste when Sue Beth offered to body shot for them. When they were all giddy and loose from fun and booze, she took one in each hand and led them off to find some privacy in the crowded sand. Posing for pictures provided all the excuse necessary to tuck bikini bottom in her bag next to the top. Two mouths for her boobies turned into a delight that led to a stiff cock in each hand, and, after much laughter and coaxing, two at her mouth for kissing and tasting. The boys took her address to send pictures when developed; Sue Beth knew Rayne Allen could never see them, but she wanted proof for her memories.

The whirlwind week long spring break ended. The long drive back to campus seemed to take forever and was far more tiring, no unknown anticipation waited for them. The four students had their fun now they had classes to attend, papers to research and write, and exams to sweat. The final six weeks of the semester flew by them. They would no longer be freshmen when they met again in the fall.

12