M Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped her middle finger into her pussy at least a couple knuckles deep and sighed. "Just like that?"

"Fuck. Yes, just like that. Oh how I want to taste you."

Denby had no doubt he meant ever word of it. She almost hoped he would do it, so aroused she was. She removed her finger and slid it up and across her clit.

"Den, give me your hand."

Denby could hear the nerves in his voice clearly now. He'd projected confidence like a master to this point, but even he had limits. She knew exactly which hand he wanted, and she extended it without hesitation.

Andy glanced up, perhaps in asking permission or to give her a chance to say no. She just watched, saying nothing, and he took her hand in his. She trembled as he leaned forward and took that same middle finger into his mouth and closed his lips around the digit. He shut his eyes and she felt his tongue work its way around, languidly lapping up every last drop of her juices as if it was the most delectable food on Earth.

Her finger emerged with a soft pop and he opened his eyes, grinning widely. "Perfect."

Denby felt she was on the brink of orgasm, and that was without hardly having even touched herself. "If you say so." It sounded lame in her ear, but she knew she wasn't thinking straight.

"You ever taste yourself before?"

She shook her head. "No. I'm...I'm not sure I could do that."

His smile was soothing. "Nothing to worry about. You taste amazing. Besides, after I slid my cock inside, you wouldn't want to be afraid of sucking me off again."

Denby couldn't help but picture that - Andy's thick cock stretching her and then coming back out, glistening with her own arousal. She was so hot that the idea of tasting herself on his cock, normally a turn-off, was now a huge turn on.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Andy blew across her pussy, sending another shock through her body. "Every bit as much as you would."

Denby felt a sudden pang of guilt. She wanted nothing more in this moment than for Andy to fuck her brains out. Yes, she would suck his cock after it had been inside her. Yes, she would swallow his cum. Yes, she would beg him to lick her clit again and again. It was so wrong of her to want this so bad with Andy when it should be Sean.

* * *

Sean could feel the deep ache of impending blue balls settling in from Lisa's relentless teasing. He wasn't sore yet, but another five or ten minutes of her breasts dangling and draping across the erection in his boxers would do the trick. He couldn't bring himself to ask her to stop, though. The view down his body was magnificent and he could do little but watch and gently run his fingers through her long, coppery hair.

Mercifully, Lisa began to kiss her way up his chest, cutting off the physical contact with his cock. She paused to suck each of his nipples and then licked and nibbled her way up his neck until finally their lips locked again. While tongues probed and dueled, Lisa straddled Sean's waist and he could feel a more insistent pressure settle in against his erection as it became trapped between her legs.

After a couple minutes of passionate kissing and light grinding, Lisa sat upright, her weight fully settled on his painfully hard cock. She glowed with perspiration and arousal, her pale skin now rosy. Her breasts seemed to have swelled and her nipples were certainly as engorged as he'd ever seen them.

"I'd guess you're having a good time," she said with a grin, sliding her crotch up and down the length of his cock.

"Uh huh," Sean said, hips thrusting up into her. "And you?"

"Very much so." She ran her hands over her breasts, pausing to pinch each nipple in an exhibitionist act. "Think Den will let me borrow you again?"

Sean wished she hadn't brought up Den, as it injected a small dose of doubt and guilt into an otherwise perfect moment. Still, it didn't make it any less a reality. There would be a reckoning, and hopefully it would be a minor one if Denby had truly envisioned things going like this.

"Maybe if you ask nicely. What about Andy?"

There was a flash in her eyes, gone in a blink, that made him wish he hadn't said anything. She smiled serenely, making him doubt what he'd seen.

"There's only one man right now who I'd feel comfortable with being my first."

Lisa didn't give him any time to reflect on her response as she leaned forward and kissed him with a passion bordering on desperation. Their hips met with similar force and purpose, denied only by the thin layer of fabric. Somewhere in the back of Sean's mind he grappled with the realization that Lisa wanted this to go all the way, if not now then later. Between her and Denby, that just sounded like a dangerous path, no matter how much he wanted to believe it could be made to work.

"Play with my tits," Lisa demanded as she came up for breath, sitting upright. She ground her pussy hard along his cock and leaned over him, eyes glazed with lust.

Sean obeyed, cupping each breast and holding them still against the quickening pace of her grinding. She was, he realized, masturbating herself on his cock. The fabric of his boxers was irritating and he wished they didn't have to be in the way. Were they not, however, it was unlikely he wouldn't have slipped inside her and neither could have stopped what would happen next.

"Mmmm...hello there." Lisa's words were playful yet labored. He followed her gaze and realized that the head of his cock had worked its way above the waistband. Her forward movement brought her slit right over the tip and he could feel the slick moisture coat him. This most definitely crossed Denby's line, if they hadn't already, but he kept on thrusting back at her.

Lisa ground harder and faster. Soon she was moaning, something guttural between a cry and bliss. He felt his own orgasm imminent and moved his hands to her hips, stabilizing himself and meeting her thrust for thrust. Moments later he erupted, rope after rope of cum shooting across his chest.

Lisa clearly saw it happen, gazing down as she was, but she kept grinding with even greater intensity. Sean felt the last few dribbles of cum squeezed out of him when Lisa's moans became a gasp and near shriek. From their club experiences, he knew she could be a bit vocal with her orgasms, but this was unrestrained and primal. She stopped moving but pressed harder into his cock, her entire body shaking and eyes clamped shut.

It was, without a doubt, the sexiest thing he'd ever witnessed or experienced. Better than the first time he'd seen and sucked Denby's tits. Better than masturbating for her or the first time he'd played with both Den and Lisa. On some level, he knew it should have been Denby above him, riding him to orgasm, but he wasn't disappointed it was Lisa.

Slowly, Lisa opened her eyes. Between deep breaths, she smiled. If there was any doubt or guilt there, he couldn't see it. Maybe it would come later. For now, she was as blissfully satisfied and contented as he.

"Were you...entertained?"

Sean laughed. "Very much so. That was...intense."

"Incredible."

Lisa sat a bit more upright, but didn't disengage from his still mostly firm cock. She looked down at his chest and the mess he'd created. With an index finger, she scooped up a dollop and studied it.

"May I?"

Sean was fascinated that she would want to taste him, but understood the curiosity angle. It was unlikely she'd ever had the chance before.

"Sure."

Lisa brought it to her lips and made a show of licking it off with her tongue. Sean felt his cock twitch at the display. Between that and the pressure, he might not even lose his erection. It certainly wasn't fading at the usual rate.

After considering the flavor and swallowing the drop, Lisa sucked her finger clean. "I like your taste, Sean Gregg."

"Good," he said. "You're welcome to it any time."

She licked her lips melodramatically and winked. "Any time?"

Sean shrugged. "Well, take it up with Den. Maybe you can share."

Lisa grinned. "I like that idea."

Sean did as well. The idea of playing with both girls at the same time, or each separately, had already worked its way into his regular fantasy rotation. In reality, it always seemed like an impossibility, but now he was wondering.

"You ever taste yourself?" She asked the question with a sparkle in her eye.

Sean blushed. "Yeah. Once. Just a little, out of curiosity."

"Well, I haven't seen you licking up your mess after our little club meetings, so I'm guessing it's not quite your thing."

"It wasn't all that."

She chuckled. "Well, to each their own, I suppose. Hopefully you have a taste for the fairer sex."

"Hope so."

Lisa pursed her lips for a moment. "I know Den hasn't ever let you touch her there, but has she ever let you lick her fingers after playing?"

Sean felt his face flush. "No."

"Want to?" She looked slightly hesitant, but sounded eager. "I mean, licking fingers isn't against the rules, is it?"

They'd already skirted or outright exceeded the rules already, so Sean doubted this was much worse. It did feel a bit like cheating, like his first taste should be Den, but Lisa had just tasted him so did it really matter any longer? He was curious, and still a bit too turned on to decline the opportunity.

"Sure."

Lisa smiled and lifted herself off his hips, allowing blood to surge back into parts he hadn't realized were cut off. His attention was fixated on the fingers - yes, two of them - on her right hand that she slid deep inside her pussy. Slowly, dramatically, she withdrew them and held the glistening digits before his face. He could smell her sex on them and found it intoxicating, different and perhaps a little sweeter than his girlfriend's.

He lifted his head a bit and guided her fingers into his mouth. The taste was far milder than the powerful aroma - just a hint of sweetness and salt. He certainly wouldn't mind lapping that up from her, or Denby's, pussy.

"Very nice," he said as he reluctantly released her fingers. "Much better than mine."

Lisa shrugged. "If you say so. Now, about that offer..."

Sean was confused for a moment while Lisa slid down his legs a bit. When she leaned forward with her tongue extended, however, he realized she meant to lick his cum from his chest. There was a lot of it, as he'd made a point to refrain from masturbating the last two days in anticipation of their club get together today. She took her time to thoroughly gather up every drop save the little bit that clung to the tip of his fully-reinvigorated cock.

Finished, she smiled at him and leaned in to give him a kiss. Was she challenging his squirminess or did she perhaps have some sort of fantasy about this? Regardless her intent, Sean returned the kiss and didn't even hesitate to meet her open mouth and tongue. He thought he could taste a little of himself on her, but it was hardly anything to bother him. If it turned her on, that was good enough for him.

Lisa eventually broke off the kiss and rolled off him completely.

"Perhaps I should throw your shorts in the wash quick," she said, tugging at the bottom of his boxers. "I might have made a wee bit of a mess on them."

Sean glanced down and realized she wasn't exaggerating. The entire front was saturated and undoubtedly smelled of Lisa. No matter what Denby had expected would happen between him and her best friend, finding him soaked and reeking of another girl's sex probably wouldn't go over very well.

"Yeah, okay," he said, lifting his butt off the bed so she could finish pulling his shorts free. She paused to give his erection a long look before heading out of the bedroom with his shorts in hand.

"Back in a few."

Sean watched her curvy butt all the way out of sight, wondering how or what he would say to Denby when she and Andy finally arrived.

* * *

Denby held her breath as Andy stood up, his cock bobbing and pointing directly at her splayed pussy, mere inches away from penetrating her. He looked down as if studying her and reached out to gently brush her cheek with the back of his fingers. The contact was like a spark, allowing her to breathe again but only in a gasp. With a gentleness that contrasted sharply with his previous demeanor, he continued to trace his fingers all over her face - her lips, ears, chin, nose.

He cupped her face in both hands and leaned down as if to kiss her. She almost panicked, unsure if she would turn away from him or accept the intimate gesture. Flashing and masturbating before each other had been one thing, but a kiss seemed too much a betrayal of Sean.

Andy, however, did not kiss her. Their heads were mere inches apart, far enough only so they could clearly focus on one another. She felt his hot breath caress her skin while her heart pounded in anticipation of what might come next.

He smiled and reached behind her back. A moment later, she heard the zipper on her dress being undone. Again, he managed to both startle her with his boldness, yet deftly avoid overstepping her hard boundaries.

"What do you think you're doing, mister?" she said with far more sass than she felt.

"I'm releasing your lovely breasts to their natural state."

Denby, for all her excitement, was suddenly very nervous about being caught. Hiking the hem of her skirt up was one thing - she could slip that down in a fraction of a second. There was no quick recovery from pulling down the top of her dress and her bra, especially when she couldn't zip the dress on her own. Granted, Andy was already bare from the waist to his knees, but he could probably pull that up in a hurry if the library door opened.

When she said nothing, Andy must have assumed she was okay with him continuing. Was she? Why hadn't she told him to stop, that her pussy was plenty of a show for right now? As the zipper reached her mid-back and he slipped the straps off her shoulder, she came to realize just how intoxicating the risk was. It was insanity, what they were doing, yet that made it even more desirable to continue. The group masturbating had opened the door to certain deeply hidden aspects to her personality. This felt like she was stepping through a door into an entirely different house, one full of new surprises waiting to be discovered.

Under Andy's fingers, her bra straps joined the dress around her arms. He didn't undo the clasp, but still managed to pull the cups down just enough to reveal her modest breasts to his eyes and the chill air. Her nipples were hard as bullets and ached to be touched.

"Those what you were looking for?"

Andy nodded, taking in her beauties and filling her with pride at the attention. She wanted him to touch them. Maybe even lick and suck them. Was that what Sean was doing with Lisa, right now? It's what she had granted permission for them to do, in not so many words. But Sean hadn't given her the same license with Andy. She knew it was assuming too much that he would be okay with it. If he and Lisa had taken her up on the offer, then yes, he'd probably be okay with this. If he'd declined, however, this could be very bad. Worse than it already was. She certainly wasn't going to ask Andy to pause so she could send Lisa a text to compare notes.

"Magnificent," he said, leaning back so he could take them in. He gave his cock a quick tug for emphasis. "May I?"

At least he was asking. "God, I'd love to let you play with them right now. I'm so fucking horny. But..."

Andy was quick to nod in agreement. "Best to stick with M Club rules until or unless permission is granted otherwise."

Denby gave him an apologetic smile. "Exactly."

"At least I'm still allowed to look at you," he said, doing exactly that. "And tell you in explicit detail all the things I'd like to do with you and to you. All while jerking off and watching you..."

That tiny sliver of relief did Denby a world of good. She didn't have to worry about Andy, the bold and cocky side of him that was increasingly making its presence felt, pushing her too far. All she had to do was masturbate with him, which is all she'd really wanted or intended to do anyway. That she was considerably more naked and in a school library where someone could walk on them at any moment...

"Tell me," she said, reaching down to slide her fingers along her pussy with one hand while pinching a nipple with the other. "Tell me what you'd do with my tits. Tell me where you'd stick that cock."

Andy, standing between her legs while slowly stroking, got a hungry glint in his eye. "First, I'd feel those tits, find out if they're as firm as they look. And I'd rub my fingers around your nipples, make sure they're good and hard."

Denby acted out his words with one hand while the other continued to play between her legs. "Oh, they're hard."

"Then I'd kiss each side. And lick and suck a nipple until you were moaning." He paused to flick his tongue at her suggestively. "Of course, I'd have to give the other nip the same treatment. Wouldn't want one feeling left out."

"Of course." She pinched and tugged each nipple in turn.

"And while I'm doing all that, I'll have to slip a finger into your pussy, to see just how wet and hot you are."

Denby slid her middle finger into her pussy as deep as she could, sighing as she did and imagining that it was Andy doing the penetrating. "So wet. So hot. It's totally ready for that thick cock of yours."

Andy's stroking had clearly intensified. He watched her hand intently, probably imagining it was his fingers as well.

"Good, because I can't wait a second longer to slide inside you," he said, thrusting his hips forward, the angry tip of his cock firing in and out through his encircled hand. "I'd put the head of my cock at your hole and slide it up and down just to make sure I'm good and wet."

Denby slid her fingers up and down her slit, spreading her moisture all over. "Oh, I like that."

"Then I'd slide inside, just an inch."

Denby eased two fingers into her pussy. It was easily wetter than she'd ever felt, though it wasn't usually her style to put her fingers in there. She compared his cock with her fingers and realized that she wasn't even close to approximating the girth with which he could penetrate her if allowed. Was that really supposed to fit? She added a third finger as a poor approximation, surprised that it fit as well as it did.

"More," she said, her voice becoming hoarse. "Give me all of it."

"It's all yours, baby. Until I can't go any deeper."

Denby thrust her fingers as deeply as she could while Andy's hand pumped furiously. She abandoned her nipple to get her other hand working at her clit, sending wave after wave of heat through her body. She knew it was an incredibly slutty display, yet she didn't care - they were both getting off, charging toward a release so desperately needed.

"Oh, god," he moaned. "You're so hot and tight and wet. Such a perfect pussy. Such a hot, sexy woman."

Denby went at herself frantically, feeling her orgasm imminent and suspecting he was also close. "Your cock feels incredible inside. So full, so thick. Cum in me! Please! Now!"

Her words must have done the trick, as Andy clasped his cock with what must have been painful force and pumped at a blinding speed right until he came. His hand froze and he came all over her hands, her crotch, and the inside of her bunched up dress. With a grunt and a quick stroke, another thick rope of cum followed.

Denby was equally turned on and annoyed that he'd left his mess all over her. Her imminent orgasm won out and she continued the fluttering of her fingers across her clit until it finally arrived. The room went dark and as her entire world vanished in that cascade of sexual release. She rode out several aftershocks until she could finally open her eyes again.

Andy looked down at her with an expression of open adoration and a hint of guilt. He knew he'd made quite a mess and was probably desperately hoping she wouldn't get pissed at him. That show of concern was enough to diffuse any recrimination she might have unleashed.