M Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was...intense," she said.

"Fucking incredible. You're amazing."

Denby glowed at his compliment, knowing he meant it.

"Don't suppose you could find me a tissue or five?" Denby was reluctant to even move her hands away from her sodden pussy for fear of spreading the mess further - hers and his.

Andy's eyes went wide. "Oh, right. Right away!" He quickly pulled up his pants and began to fasten his belt even as he hurried across the library toward the check-out desk.

"Oh, fuck!"

Denby's heart skipped a beat at Andy's exclamation. She could hardly see him through the gaps in the book shelves. "What?"

After a moment's pause, Andy answered. "Huh? Oh, sorry...it's nothing. Just noticed I got some on my own hand. Hoping I didn't get it on my pants or shirt."

"Well, hurry it up," she said, only slightly annoyed. "I'm not getting any cleaner and this would be a hell of a sight for someone coming into the library."

"Found some," Andy said a moment later. He trotted back with a handful of tissues.

In a slightly awkward arrangement, he bent to wipe some of his mess off her hands and dress. He looked at her bare pussy and was clearly struggling with whether he was allowed to go any further in helping to get her clean.

"Thanks," she said, taking a couple unused tissues. "I'll get the rest."

Andy nodded and occupied himself with blotting a few drips that had gotten on the floor. When Denby felt she was as cleaned up as she was likely to get, she stood up and let her dress fall to her calves. She got her bra back into position and then pulled the shoulder straps of her dress up.

"Zip?"

Andy got her dress zipped up and then gave her a thorough inspection. "You look clean."

"Good. You too."

Denby felt spent, like she'd just run a long race. The combination of physical exertion, sexual tension and release, and the psychological angle of what this meant about her as a person and her relationship with both Sean and perhaps Andy left her wanting nothing more than to go curl up for a little while and reflect. She hoped Andy wouldn't take that the wrong way.

"Say, I'm gonna go hit the girls' room," she said. "Wait a minute or two before you leave. Don't need to risk spreading too many rumors, right?"

Andy gave her a single curt nod. She got the sense there was something bothering him. But what? Did he think this made them a couple? What did it make them? Friends didn't really do this sort of thing. She'd expected to have self-doubt to work through, but strangely never considered Andy's feelings. He was a guy - they just wanted to get off and move on, right?

"We good?"

A smile quickly crossed Andy's face and he wrapped an arm around her. "Very good. That was fantastic. Any time you want to go another round, just let me know."

"I will," she said and raised on her toes to give him a quick peck on his cheek.

Before the awkwardness could settle back in, she slipped out of the library and made her way down to the nearest restroom to clean up and regroup her thoughts. Her impulsiveness could make things a mess; perhaps already had. Yet, for it all, she had enjoyed the hell out of it. She loved the feeling of sexual empowerment, the heightened experience of having been so exposed and risky. She had definitely learned more about herself.

What was waiting for her back at Lisa's house? More answers, or more questions?