M Club Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her attention snapped back to Lisa when her friend's tongue ran up along her pussy and flicked across her clit. That contact, coming from another person, carried an unexpected edge of pleasure. Most of her masturbation had been with her fingers or, more recently, with her vibrator. Lisa's tongue had a much softer touch, yet as it was still firm enough to massage around the folds of her labia. She had expected it to be almost indistinguishable from fingers and was very pleased to find out how wrong she was. This would be easy to get used to, whether the tongue belonged to a boy or a girl.

"So jealous," Sean said, his voice barely a whisper and clearly lost in the moment.

"Oh, you'll get your chance," she said. "This feels amazing. So, yeah, any time you want..."

Lisa, still getting a feel for the process, tried many things -- kissing, licking, nibbling. She sometimes focused on Denby's clit and other times worked over the labia or penetrating further into her vagina. All of it felt good, but the direct stimulation on the clit was the best. She knew from experience that she needed a lot of focused attention there to orgasm, and eventually Lisa seemed to pick up on that.

Denby did her best to keep her phone pointed at the action, though there wasn't a whole lot to see aside from Lisa's red hair bobbing slightly from between her spread legs. She moved the phone in for a close-up and Lisa must have caught it from the corner of her eye because she withdrew just enough to leave an opening for the camera. Lisa extended her tongue out to its limit and flicked the tip against Den's clit.

"Wow." Sean's hand was becoming a blur on his shaft.

The angle was a bit awkward, so Denby finally withdrew the camera back up near her head. She adjusted the angle to include her breasts in the shot and then used her free hand to play with a hard nipple. The stimulation nicely complimented Lisa's efforts and Sean groaned in response to the sight.

"I'm getting close," Denby said, breathless, as Lisa's fluttering tongue focused relentlessly right across her clit. "You gonna join me?"

"Almost there," said Sean, his own pace seemingly in sync with Lisa's tongue.

Lisa, who to this point had relied primarily upon her tongue to stimulate Denby, added a finger or two to the mix. Denby couldn't tell exactly what her friend was doing, only that she had penetrated deep inside her pussy and then began massaging near her g-spot. With the additional stimulation, an all-encompassing orgasm soon rocked Denby. She threw her head back, eyes closed, and moaned uncontrollably.

When the wave passed, Lisa flicked her clit one last time with her tongue, causing Denby to gasp at the over-stimulation. Her friend, still nestled between her legs, grinned up at her and licked her lips. Lisa then nodded toward the side of the bed, where Denby noticed her phone was in her outstretched arm, giving Sean a fine view of the ceiling.

Her boyfriend's muffled voice came from the phone. "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

"I don't think your girl can multi-task very well," Lisa said.

Denby got her body and her friend back in the viewer. She could just make out the result of Sean's own efforts glistening on his stomach in the dim light. Poor guy was going to need a break after what they'd put him through today.

"Sorry if you missed the climax, there," Denby said. "Maybe next time."

"Maybe next time I can just watch in person," he said.

"I'm game if Den is," Lisa said. "Of course, that can't be official club time. We're, uh, breaking at least a couple rules, I think."

"Only a couple?" Denby sighed. "Question is, do we tell Andy about this?"

Everyone was silent. Lisa looked conflicted and Sean's camera still just pointed at his deflating cock.

"I'd lean toward no," Lisa finally said. "At least for now. I mean, I don't want to feel like we're going behind his back and all, but I'm not really at that comfort level I guess."

"Works for me," Sean said. "But, yeah, we'll have to think about it. If he finds out later that we've been excluding him, it might not go well. He already saw you two teasing a bit earlier, so..."

"We'll talk about it later," Denby said. She, too, was conflicted. She enjoyed getting Andy turned on, and this certainly would accomplish that. But would it add one complication too many? It already felt like they were juggling too many flaming balls and it was only a matter of time before one or more hit the ground.

Lisa curled up beside Denby and they flipped the video feed back to selfie mode while Sean did likewise. They chatted for a couple more minutes but it was clear everyone was spent after the long day. The girls still had enough left to tease Sean by kissing one another in front of him, using more than a little tongue. Sean, predictably, expressed his jealousy and desire to get together with the two of them as soon as possible. Schedules, however, made it look like that could be several days away.

After ending the call, Denby and Lisa cleaned up and climbed into bed together with the lights off. Lisa didn't hesitate in curling up to Den, pressing bodies together and draping a leg over legs. Den wrapped an arm around her friend and simply soaked in the pleasure of two naked bodies intertwined, the comfort and intimacy shared between close friends. The sexual acts were fun, but this was special, deeper.

"I had a really good day," she said.

Lisa purred. "Mmm...me too. I could get used to this. With a boy. Or you."

Denby still had a little nagging curiosity about Lisa's feelings. Was her friend a little more inclined toward women? From the sound of Lisa's interaction with Sean earlier in the day, Den doubted there was any chance her friend was only interested in girls. No sense worrying over it and ruining the vibe.

Denby said, "Maybe both."

"At the same time?"

Denby grinned. "Now that sounds nice."