M Club Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice, isn't it?" Denby sounded amused.

"Oh yeah," Lisa sighed, keeping her eyes closed as she slowly began to pump with the dildo. Cock. Dildo. Conduit to her sexual being. It was heavenly, but she knew the real thing would only be better - warm, pliable, and controlled by an attentive partner. It lacked the weight of a hard body pressing into her, the warm breath on her neck, the agile tongue sparring with her own.

She cracked her eyes and found all four sets of eyes firmly on her. Denby looked amused. Sean - sly. Vida's expression said, "Now you're starting to understand."

Andy, the closest, surprised her. He looked hungry, predatory. His eyes were locked on her pussy, watching every thrust of Junior into her depths. Every movement was copied by his firm grip around his thick, angry red cock. When she used small, shallow thrusts, so did he. When she plunged the dildo in deep, Andy's hand slid all the way down until it strangled his balls. He was fucking her and, once she realized it, she began fucking him.

Lisa tuned everyone and everything else out, focusing solely on Andy's masturbation. She read his body language, his shuddering and sighs and grunts, driving the dildo in such a way as to maximize his pleasure. Then she would switch to what she needed - deep thrusts alternated with quick pulsing with only the tip inserted - and let her lover mimic.

All thought of Sean vanished from her mind, replaced with the shorter, stockier boy and that thick cock. Andy was standing beside a bed on which she was laying back, legs spread and hanging over the edge. He fucked her, used her, watched her tits bounce with each violent thrust. With as much as Junior filled her, Lisa had trouble imagining Andy's thicker cock fitting. She was eager to try, though.

"Oh, fuck," Andy groaned. Lisa watched as his hand squeezed with shocking strength. The tip of his cock was red and swollen to the bursting point. Wasn't that painful? A moment later, he erupted. Thick ropes of white semen decorated his hand, cock, and stomach. He held firm until nothing more came out, then his entire body seemed to collapse.

"I think you like the dildo more than I do," Lisa said, smiling.

"Good show," Andy said, his voice strained. There was a knowing smile on his face, though, and he looked extremely pleased with himself.

Lisa, out of the corner of her eye, noted a sudden change in Sean and Denby's postures. Their attention had shifted to behind Lisa, and she turned to look. Standing in the doorway to the kitchen was a tall, black guy in casual athletic clothing. He had sharp, intelligent eyes and an easy posture, and he was grinning widely. She only had a slight hint of recollection of him from high school and wouldn't have recognized him without knowing he'd been a former student.

"Apparently, I'm late," he said. "Though I'm not a hundred percent sure for what."

Leon, Lisa figured. Ordinarily, she would have been mortified in embarrassment at having been walked in on by a complete stranger while fucking herself with a dildo. His easy demeanor, however, instead got her turned on further still. That exhibitionist side of her was in its element.

"Hi, honey," Vida said, giving him a wave. She didn't bother getting up, though, as she was still too busy with the vibrator. "Just a little get together with friends."

"Cool," he said, stepping a couple feet into the room and clearly checking everyone out.

Vida said, "Everyone, this is my boyfriend, Leon. Leon - that's Denby, Sean, and Lisa. And you already met Andy, of course."

Leon nodded across the room to Sean and Denby.

"Hey Andy," he said. "Need a tissue?"

Andy looked embarrassed, but less so than Lisa would have expected given his current state. That, of course, got her to wondering again what might have happened here earlier in the week. Given her current state of arousal, however, she was slightly more turned on than jealous of that unknown.

"Uh, sure, yeah," Andy said. Leon crossed to the coffee table, fetched a couple tissues, and handed them to Andy. Then then turned to Lisa.

"And, yes, that was a nice show," he said. "Well, what I saw of it, anyway."

Lisa, dildo still in her pussy, switched hands and extended her right. Amused, he took it and gave her a friendly shake. She could see and feel the sheer bulk of muscle in his body, even though most of it was hidden underneath his long sleeves.

"Thanks," she said. "And nice to meet you."

"Pleasure's all mine," he said. There was a confidence in the way he said it - cool, comfortable, almost cocky, and very manly. It was apparent what Vida saw in him. This was a guy, not a high school boy. No offense to Sean or Andy, of course.

"So, honey," Vida said, drawing his attention back to her. "This is the Highland High Masturbation Club. Care to guess what we're doing?"

Leon looked surprised and amused. "Masturbation club? I don't remember there being one of those."

"It's a new thing," Sean said.

"And I only just joined less than a week ago," Vida added.

"I didn't think you did...that sort of thing," Leon said.

Vida playfully rolled her eyes. "Why do you think I joined, silly?"

He looked down at her splayed crotch. "Looks like you're getting the hang of it."

"Like a fish to water," Lisa said.

Leon chuckled. "I'm sure. So, I'm guessing this club isn't the sort of thing that'll get its own page in the yearbook."

"Private club," Andy said. "And there are some rules you'll need to know."

Leon turned back to Andy, who had mostly finished wiping himself off. His gaze then slid back over to Lisa and she shifted her angle of attack with the dildo just a bit to give him a better view.

"Rules, huh?"

Lisa said, "First rule - you don't talk about M Club."

Judging by his smile, Leon clearly got the reference. "For obvious reasons, of course."

"That's the second rule, too," Denby said.

"No touching anyone else," Andy said. "And no recording devices."

Leon nodded. "Anything else?"

"No hiding under clothes," Lisa said.

"And first timers have to perform," Vida said, the implication clear in her statement.

"Ah," Leon said. "So, this is a recruitment pitch?"

"What do you think, honey?" Vida said, almost purring as she continued to work the vibrator over her clit. "Whip out that gorgeous cock of yours and show us all your skills?"

Lisa could hardly wait. If Leon was as hung as he was buff, he would be fun to watch.

Leon never lost his confident, comfortable demeanor, which made his reply surprising. "Sounds like fun, but I think I might have to pass."

"What?" Vida sounded genuinely shocked. "Don't tell me you're shy all of a sudden."

"Hardly," Leon said. "I'm good with all of it, except the rule about keeping your hands to yourself. I really don't see that happening. Not when you're here and naked. I'm about half a second away from jumping you right now."

Vida's expression softened. "Like I'd stop you. But, their club, their rules."

"Somehow, I don't think too many here would mind." As Leon said it, his gaze shifted around to Andy, who looked guilty.

Holy crap? Had Andy watched them fuck the other day? Lisa found it entirely plausible, though she was curious as to how it might have come up. If so, had he been a participant or just a spectator?

The whole idea, while outside the scope of the club, did have a certain appeal to Lisa. She liked watching the others masturbate, and watching Vida and Leon, two very attractive people, go at it in other ways would be amazing. She had enjoyed watching Sean and Denby playing and found the performance part, between her and Sean for Denby, even more arousing.

Vida said, "Sorry, hon. No touchy until after the club is over. But we'd love to have you play, even if just this once. You can cum on me, if you like. That's not against the rules, I don't think."

"Nope," Denby said, perhaps just as eager to see some new action. "Been there, done that."

"Full court press, huh?" Leon shook his head. "I don't know. When's the meeting adjourn? Maybe we could have a little after party action for whoever wanted to play."

Lisa was torn in her feelings on that matter. She was turned on enough to be drawn to the idea of playing with others, especially with an audience. She would love the chance to suck off Sean again, maybe with Denby licking her pussy, all while Leon fucked Vida. It would be amazing and crazy. But at the same time, she knew Denby wouldn't be able to do all that she wanted, and there would be questions about whether she should pay attention to Andy rather than Sean, or how each boy would feel if and how she played with the other. They might have gotten the masturbation thing down pretty well, but orgy protocols were a huge unknown. Denby's promise was the biggest obstacle and reason enough to avoid all temptation of allowing such a situation.

"Whenever they say it's done, I guess," Vida said. With Leon showing less interest, she seemed to be refocusing on getting herself off on the vibrator.

Sean shrugged. "I guess after everyone's gotten off and no one feels like going another round. Usually doesn't take that long."

"Okay," Leon said. "Well, I'm gonna run upstairs for a few. Gotta make a couple calls. Have fun and maybe I'll join you in a bit."

He blew a pouting Vida a kiss, which she returned, and nodded to the others. Lisa felt his gaze linger over her spread legs, to where Junior was buried deep in her pussy, and she secretly hoped the view might be enough to get him to change his mind. She watched him leave, picturing his ass naked.

"Party pooper," Vida said after he was gone. There was no venom in her voice, though. "Wasn't sure he'd join. But since he probably wouldn't be able to hang with us very often, given his crazy schedule, it doesn't matter much."

"It's fine," Denby said. "As long as you're sure he won't go saying anything about it."

"He won't. I'll make sure of that." Vida's voice was utterly convincing, assuaging the similar concern Lisa shared with her friend.

The vibe in the room had changed subtly since Leon's arrival and departure. The edge of excitement that had built organically now felt artificially sustained with four of the five of them still masturbating. Sean's cock, now only half hard, was perhaps the most obvious manifestation. Which way would it have gone had Leon stayed? Just as when Andy and then Vida had first joined in, there was uncertainty and awkwardness in having a new person watching such intimate exposure and acts.

After a few minutes, however, everyone seemed to settle into a quiet groove. Vida was clearly on the brink with Lisa's vibrator and Sean had gotten himself back to full staff. Denby pinched a nipple with one hand while her other worked at her clit with her vibrator. Lisa still felt like her orgasm was a long way off, but once she zeroed in on Sean and got the picture of him rather than his stunt double fucking her, that happy buzz began to return.

Vida peaked first, moaning openly. Through the climax, all attention was on her. She truly was cute, Lisa thought, and probably a lot of fun in bed.

"Yeah, definitely gotta get me a vibe," she said. "Thanks for sharing, Lisa."

"My pleasure," Lisa said, happy to have helped the experienced girl explore something new.

Lisa was soon back to using the dildo to fuck herself with abandon. Her pace closely matched Sean's hand stroke, and her fingers played aggressively across her clit. Sean's eyes were on her display and she was almost certain he was imaging that it was his cock plunging her depths as well.

"God, he's fucking you good," Denby said, her voice barely loud enough to carry across the room. Lisa heard a surprising hunger in her friend. She had little doubt that Den was projecting the same fantasy of watching Sean with her.

A glimpse of motion behind the couch Sean and Denby occupied drew Lisa's attention. Leon had returned after a surprisingly brief time away and was standing in the doorway. Judging by his wry smile and now naked chest, perhaps he had been unable to resist the opportunity to join the fun. Now, if only he would step out from behind the couch to see if the rest of him was naked as well.

"Get in here," Vida said, also having noted her boyfriend's return.

Leon obliged, coming in far enough to stand only a short distance from Denby. He was, indeed, gloriously naked. Lisa took in all of his muscly goodness, the room's light accentuating the angles of his dark skin. His cock appeared partly aroused, and looked likely to fall somewhere between Sean and Andy in the length and girth department. He was carrying a towel, but made no effort to hide anything.

"Felt a bit overdressed," he said, glancing around the group before his attention returned to Lisa's dildo action. "Thought I might hit the hot tub for a bit. Rough lifting session this afternoon."

Lisa couldn't help but picture him lifting weights, buck naked. Leon and the rest of his team. All of those hot, strong, sweaty bodies. She would be jogging on the treadmill, watching them even as their hungry eyes kept checking her out. And when they were finished, she would be invited to join them in their locker room, sharing their showers, a dozen or more hands soaping her up.

Drawing on the inspiration standing before her, Lisa was consumed by her oft-visited fantasy. She pumped the dildo frantically and a powerful orgasm welled up within moments. Even with vision blurred, she knew all eyes were locked on her, and she relished the attention, letting go.

Her body, after being wracked by several waves, collapsed back on the divan. She carefully withdrew the dildo, shivering at the over-sensitive response from her body by the contact.

"Nice," Leon said, his attention still fully on her. Lisa noted, with some satisfaction, that his cock was now fully engorged and standing just above horizontal on its own.

Sean grunted, possibly in agreement and definitely in climax. Lisa's attention shifted to him just in time to watch several pulses of semen shoot straight up and splatter over his hand and lap. Where had his imagination sent that load? On her face? Across her tits? Deep in her pussy? She was feeling so slutty, so free, she was tempted to ask him.

Denby, too, began moaning, vibrator locked between her legs while one hand pinched a nipple. Lisa, now familiar with her friend's orgasms, suspected it was faked just so she wouldn't be the only one left playing with herself. She might have been feeling a little self-conscious under the attention of the newcomer. Den would no doubt finish herself off before the night was over, one way or the other.

"You guys sure make a compelling sales pitch," Leon said, chuckling and even giving his lovely cock a quick tug. "Still, I'm hitting the hot tub. Join or finish up or whatever you do next."

He took one last look around the room at the naked bodies, then brushed Vida's outstretched hand as he let himself out through the patio door into the dark. Lisa watched his taut ass through the glass as he crossed the short distance to the hot tub and let himself into the glowing blue waters. She would happily join, but was unsure what the others had in mind.

Denby hopped up from the couch to grab a tissue for Sean. He thanked her as she snuggled back up beside him and whispered in his ear. Lisa wondered what that was about, even as she rose to get a tissue and wipe down her friend's dildo.

After finishing her whispered exchange with Sean, Denby said, "While the hot tub sounds great, we didn't bring suits. And, if I'm being perfectly honest, I don't think I could keep my hands to myself tonight if we were in there naked. After graduation, sure, all bets are off."

"You guys can hang around or whatever," Sean said, looking between Lisa and Andy. "I think we're gonna go catch a movie. Or something."

Or something. Lisa felt a pang of jealousy, knowing full well the sort of make out session implied behind that. Sure, there might be a layer or two of clothing between them, but there would still be a lot of intimate contact.

Lisa wasn't sure what she wanted. She couldn't invite herself along with the two of them. Things were still in an awkward state between her and Andy, and she wasn't sure she wouldn't feel like a third wheel hanging out in a hot tub with Leon and Vida, when they clearly wanted to bone one another.

"Well, Andy's my ride, so..." She looked to him for some sort of indication of a preference.

"Why don't you two stay a while?" Vida said, sounding like she meant it. "The hot tub's nice and we won't stay out there too long, just in case my parents decide to call it an early night."

Andy shrugged, though Lisa got the sense he wanted to stay. "Up to you," he said. "I'm good either way."

"Sure, okay," she said, hoping it wouldn't be too awkward. More naked Leon and Andy certainly wouldn't be a bad thing.

"Awesome," Vida said, hopping up. "Let me go grab some towels. Back in a jiff."

Sean tossed his tissue while Denby began rounding up her clothing. With a glance toward Lisa, she said, "You kids don't get into too much trouble now, hear?"

"Lisa? Trouble?" Andy laughed.

"That's exactly what I mean," Denby said, winking.

Lisa rolled her eyes, but knew her friend meant well. She gathered up the toys the girls had played with and offered to wash them up while Denby got dressed. In doing so, she caught Andy's attention and motioned him to follow to the kitchen.

"You okay staying for a bit?" he asked in a soft tone once they were alone.

"Yeah. You?"

"Sure. We can always bail if things get weird."

Lisa began running the toys under the sink, hand washing with a bit of soap. She had intended to ask him about the other day, but found herself hesitating. Did she really want to know? Was it any of her business.

"Something on your mind?" He must have picked up on her body language.

Fuck it. "Did something happen when you dropped off Vida the other day? Not that it's any of my business, since we're not like an official couple or anything, but it just seems like...something more than talking football."

Andy looked a little startled, but not hurt. "Sorta, yeah. But probably not what you think."

Lisa clasped the dildo harder to keep her hand from shaking. Why was she so nervous all of a sudden?

"I don't know what I think, honestly."

"I brought her home, she showed me around and then introduced me to Leon when he got home. We did talk football for a bit. And then Vida started making out with him and gave him a blowjob while I watched."

Lisa looked at him and saw a nervous smile. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah, kinda just out of the blue. I think she wanted to show off. I don't know. Maybe to give me a show after she'd watched me and Den playing in the library."

Somehow, Lisa had almost forgotten about that little episode. Her experience playing with Sean at the same time, on her bed, featured a little more prominently in her memory.

"She does seem to have a bit of an exhibitionist streak to her. So, you just watched?"

Andy blushed. "Well, she didn't just blow him. She got undressed and dragged him to her bed. And, the weird thing was, they acted like I wasn't even there."

Lisa was about to respond when Sean and Denby arrived in the kitchen, both fully dressed. Lisa dried the freshly cleaned toys and handed Denby's over.

"We're gonna take off now," Sean said.

"Have fun," Denby said, giving Lisa a quick hug. Then she whispered in her ear, "And I want to hear all about it later."

"You too," Lisa said, returning the hug.

Denby, halfway outside through the kitchen door, turned back. "Oh, Vida's already out back with your towels."

"Okay, thanks," Andy said, waving and shutting the door behind them.

"So, bed?" Lisa prompted, now curious to know what had happened next to Andy.