M Club Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, her bed. They're kinda making out and she then asked me to join them. On the bed." Andy looked uncomfortable recounting the tale, but she had no reason not to believe this was the truth.

"And did you?"

He nodded. "Believe me, it was weird. She wanted me to join them, I think. I jerked off, but didn't do anything more than that. She offered to, you know, suck me while he was doing her from behind, but I turned her down."

Lisa was a bit surprised he would be able to resist an offer like that. "Because of us?"

Something flashed in Andy's eyes - annoyance? Anger? Whatever it was made her feel acutely uncomfortable.

"Yes. No. Honestly, I almost said yes because of...us."

Lisa didn't follow, and her confusion must have showed on her face.

Andy took a deep breath, then continued. "Vida asked about the park where we'd been meeting. So, when I took her home, we swung by it so I could show her where the trail started."

Lisa suddenly understood. He'd seen her car there and pieced things together. Had the two of them gone into the park and watched as she fooled around with Sean and Denby, all while he'd been left out? She felt like an ass.

"And you saw my car there."

He nodded, staying remarkably calm. "I figured you weren't the only one there."

Lisa's shoulders slumped. "No. Den wanted to borrow me. As a surprise."

"I get it." Try as he might, Andy couldn't hide all his disappointment or frustration.

"I didn't know for sure what she had in mind when she asked me to show up," Lisa said, as if the explanation would help any. "She felt bad because, well, she and I had messed around a little bit in ways that she and Sean can't yet. I think she felt like she owed him, so she used me as a stand in."

Even as the words came out of her mouth, she knew it sounded hollow.

Andy gathered himself. "That's cool. It's not like we're a couple. So, whatever you do with them isn't my business. It wasn't a club meeting or anything."

Lisa felt like a heel and wanted to hug him and apologize. But for what? They'd both conceded that what each had done was nothing the other should be upset over. And yet, here they were, acting like they'd both been caught cheating or nearly so.

"It still felt like we were going behind your back, though," Lisa said. "And I wasn't real cool with that."

"You could have told me," Andy said.

The strain in his voice hurt. "Yeah, that wouldn't have been awkward. Besides, it was Denby's show. It's not like you told me about you and Vida."

Andy caught himself from saying something. Then he said, "No, I guess not."

They stood before each other, naked, silent, uncertain, clearly sharing many of the same disjointed emotions. She liked Andy, but it was clear to her by now that she didn't have those feelings for him. He could be cute and charming in his own way, and that was all he would ever be to her.

"You don't have to pass up any...opportunities...on my account," she said. "I bet Vida would give you another chance tonight, if you want it."

Andy shook his head. "Does that mean we're done, even if we never really were a thing?"

Lisa let out a pained sigh. If this was what breaking up a non-relationship felt like, how painful would a real breakup feel? She wasn't sure she ever wanted to know.

"I know I'm not Sean, but I thought maybe we'd hit it off, eventually."

Lisa felt a flush of embarrassment at his decidedly pointed observation. "I'm not comparing you to Sean," she said.

"Maybe not," he said. "But I can see it between you two."

She didn't want to admit it, but he was right. There was just something about Sean that set her heart aflutter in a way Andy didn't. "Even if that was true, it doesn't matter."

Andy smiled sympathetically. "I get it. I do."

Lisa wasn't sure if he meant her and Sean, or if he was suggesting something between he and Denby. Maybe both. She'd certainly seen a fair bit of Andy checking out her friend, but who wouldn't check out a girl with such a pretty body?

Lisa stepped forward and took Andy's hands in hers. "So, now that we've decided we're not going to be a couple, can we at least agree on what we are?"

"Friends?"

"With some benefits?" Lisa raised her eyebrows and gave him a hopeful smile.

"Depends," Andy said, trying to act serious. His goofy smile betrayed him. "What sort of benefits?"

Lisa grabbed him by the head and pulled him into an aggressive kiss. After a moment of hesitation, Andy melted into her and returned it with equal enthusiasm. Tongues lashed one another, and their bodies merged. All the tension that had built to a head, now that it was resolved, needed an outlet. She kissed him with a comfort that she'd never enjoyed during their previous make-out sessions.

"That," she said, catching a breath before locking lips again. She grabbed Andy's hands from where he held her hips and raised them to her breasts. He eagerly massaged her and began rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. "And that."

Lisa ran her own hands down his chest, around his sides, and grasped his firm ass. Between their bodies, she could feel his cock returning to life, the hardness pressing into her pubic mound. She didn't think she was ready to offer the full range of "benefits," but after having played with Sean, she was certainly open to going further with Andy than they'd previously gone.

"And maybe some of this," she said, wrapping her fingers around his cock for the first time. She could scarcely reach all the way around and wondered if she would be able to suck him off as she'd done with Sean. That had been a bit of a challenge and Andy was considerably girthier.

"I can live with that," Andy said through ragged breaths.

"But," Lisa said, pushing him back and removing all bodily contact save for the hand wrapped around his cock, "our hostess is probably wondering what's taking us so long."

Andy groaned but with a smile. "You're gonna make me go out there with a raging boner?"

"Nothing they haven't seen before," she said. "And, yes, I am."