All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 20'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worth the wait.

Thank you for the great ride. This is my favorite erotic story ever. And yes ahem happened 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BUMMER

Damn I loved this series!! Sorry to see it end tho. Kinda hoping we get to enjoy reading how Denby gives up her virginity. (Hint hint) Best series I've read on this site by far. Well done.

4 Stars

DragonRider55

ErrolBook87ErrolBook87over 5 years ago
Amazing

What a grand finale this was! Thank you for closing this out in epic fashion, and - more in general - thank you for sharing this whole story. As silly as it might be to say about erotica, I'll miss these characters, and that's a testament to your skill. You should be proud of your work here.

ErrolBook87ErrolBook87over 5 years ago
Amazing

What a grand finale for this excellent story. Thank you for closing it out in style, and thank you, overall, for sharing this work. I'm going to miss reading about these characters, and that's to your credit as their creator. Well done, all around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great conclusion to a great story!

bob0224bob0224over 5 years ago
Excellent series

What a great ride. T&M is not a category I would typically choose, but I became engrossed in the story from the first chapter and found myself eagerly awaiting each new one. The character development was great, I really found myself rooting for the 4 main characters as they went through the various pairings and the emotions and feelings they had to deal with. The library scene was my favorite closely followed by what Lisa and Sean were doing at the same time. The conclusion was also satisfying. While I really wanted to see Andy and Denby get together, the ending really gave the characters a good level of closure. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kudos from a Word Geek

Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, especially the use of the correct term, half-staff for the semi-erect cock. Too often, the term used is half-mast which is only appropriate on a floating vessel.

General_OGeneral_Oover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Great story looking forward to the next one

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 5 years ago
Good way to end it

Loved the whole series and am very sorry to see it end, or go on hiatus, but the ending was spot on where it needed to be

Thanks for the fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work!

I enjoyed this cover-to-cover! Thanks so much for putting it out there for us!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Wow - great finale to a well written series

Thank you for sticking with it to give such a satisfying ending. If you ever want to write about Denby's first time that would be wonderful. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A wonderful (and very hot!) wrap-up to an excellent story. You do a great job of giving some closure in a way that feels true to these great characters and to everything that has come before. I do echo the sentiments of a couple other comments wanting to see how and to whom Denby might lose her virginity at some point down the line, but I obviously understand your desire to move on to new stories and characters! I look forward to following along.

1seeyou691seeyou69over 5 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, eager to read each new chapter. The emotional connection amongst the characters was perfect. The sex was pretty good too, but with all the different interactions, the Denby / Andy library scene was by far the most erotic in my opinion.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

You have done a great job with M Club. The story line was compelling, the character development excellent, and the various scenes quite erotic. I found myself aroused at one point or another with everyone of the chapters. Often to the point of ... Ahem ... joining in the fun.

Thanks!

Curry_CaptainCurry_Captainalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Story from an Excellent Author

Thank you very much for this and all your other stories on this site. Your attention to character and dialogue, as well as your deft feel for pace and tension, sets you apart as one of the very small cadre of contributors on here who can actually write.

I’ve read and enjoyed all of your submissions, in roughly their order of publication. It was great to see you grow in skill and confidence in your craft with each successive story or chapter. I'm not often moved to comment, but I felt compelled in this case. I look forward to reading more from you in future.

Thanks again!

CC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Hope you will write long series with incest content... You are an amazing writer

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52over 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed

I thank you for your excellent writing, complete with great characterisation, rolling plot, and a satisfying finish. I include you in my favourite writers.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Fantastic Ride

First, thank you so very much for making the effort with grammar, punctuation and spelling. Not using "discrete" is another huge plus.

Second, thank you for maintaining the story line.

Most important, thank you for just amazing story telling. Once I got started reading I couldn't stand to put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A class reunion chapter added at the end after all this time would be interesting

Well done

LowcountryLowcountryalmost 4 years ago
Brought back memories

You're a hell of a story teller!

Your words took me back in time to when I was a senior in high school, experimenting with my girl, trying to learn my boundaries and hers. Just like these kids, I (we) wanted to do it, but I (we) wanted to do the right thing. Your last chapter when Lisa was in Sean's bed and he had his cock poised at her entrance, nudging and pushing and worrying....you described to a T just how it was when I was in that predicament. I wish I could relive it, but your story is as close as I'll ever come to that. Thank you for a wonderful reminder of days gone by.

Dana_221Dana_221almost 4 years ago
Kudos

Very well written and edited. Excellent plot and story development. Your example give us other writers something to strive for. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow

i am purely impressed. great job.

mizzouguy88mizzouguy88over 3 years ago
Incredible series!

Well done...loved every chapter!

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

A great story from beginning to end, I didn't get into the story until it was complete, I actually prefer that. I realize my comments come after the fact, so they are usually short; only reflecting my appreciation of your work.

This was a great story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Dildo at the end

It would have been better if the Dildo was swapped with Sean's dick at then end. That would have brought it full circle and been a happier ending. There would have been no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing work!

Thank you for this story. I enjoyed every bit of it.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistabout 3 years ago

Thanks for this excellent series. It is well written. Just think what many of us missed in highschool.

wazzuswazzusalmost 3 years ago

Den needs to be fucked but the stories were excellent

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

thanks for an amazing series of M Club meetings. Nice hint at the end for new Club Members. Might be interesting to have a yearly or 5 year "reunion", perhaps with their current partners. You did right by leaving Andy and Den unfulfilled and never doing anything together. So many Chapters let my imagination continue a specific avenue. Thanks

master_ccmaster_ccalmost 3 years ago

Wow, I really enjoyed this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So glad I found this amazing series. It got to the point where I put off reading each successive chapter wanting it to last longer. Before having to ultimately mine to find another quality gem. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the series. Good characters, interesting dialog, nicely developed. PLEASE put all parts together, in order, in one place! This skipping aroound is a nuisance.

DanishGreenEyesDanishGreenEyesover 2 years ago

Amazing story - incredibly sexy but very realistic in the description of feelings and reactions.

WOW !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was well written and very intriguing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent series. Well written and, yeah, my cock is hard and my front hole wet. Thanks!

SailorDougSailorDougover 2 years ago

A really great series thank you for writing such a long and involved story. I was hooked and the pace is just right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredible. While the premise may have been hard to believe at first glance, anyone who lived through the teenage hormones could see a bit of themselves if only someone had been confident enough to push things along a bit. Once you got that, the rest flowed naturally. The characters and situations were relatable and the sexual tension was palpable throughout the story. Thanks for sharing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. You tell a great story. Few people have the ability to write in color. You have that. Please keep writing for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome string of chapters! Just wow!

vulvatriciousvulvatriciousabout 2 years ago

This is the first multi-chapter story I've read on Literotica where I gave each chapter a 5. I can't say enough about the quality of the writing and the welcome variety that you have given the sex scenes. Definitely following, and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it. Thank you, made an old man feel young again

DamGoodSteelheaderDamGoodSteelheaderover 1 year ago

I was so hoping it was not over...

Great job and I will.be reading everything you post...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply the best! So glad the final chapter got here. Is Denby still a technical virgin is this universe? Needs her own adventure, perhaps, hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A cracking end to an amazing series. Beautifully written.

The level of the story was perfect, and the characters full.

I'm not a fan of incest, but that chapter too didn't stray too far into the uncomfortable.

Well done

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Did not like the sudden pivot away from Denby & Sean. They both deserved better after months of good behavior, even if he had still ended up with Lisa. Excellent story, but in the end, I was a bit unsatisfied. Glad she didn't give her virginity to Andy, though.

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

Thanks for the "closure." A well-written series. I find realism a turn-on and the entire effort was believable... oh yes, and HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is one of the best longer series stories I’ve read. At each step of the way I felt their explorations as if through the lens of youth although many years have past since my own. I like that my sexual response was more tempered. It felt more warm and fuzzy than hot. I enjoyed “reading” their stories. It would be interesting to hang out with these characters again, maybe at a high school reunion with the high school principle’s retirement event intertwined as an aside. The limited incest served its purpose. I’d leave it out of future tales. Although I think Denby catching her Mom with the principle could be fun. These characters will be in my head for a while. Each distinctly unique and memorable. Well done.

RaagRaajRaagRaaj7 months ago

You're the best writer, and this is the best series, on this website, bar none! Thank you so much for your bewitching beautiful super sexy work!

Doug19482000Doug194820005 months ago

Best series I ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was a very good series. Constructive criticisms: 1) It probably could have been 5-10 chapters shorter. Just got a little repetitive toward the end. 2) My biggest issue. I don’t know if you meant for it to be like this, but fuck Denby. She’s a self righteous, hypocritical cunt. She pushes the line with Andy before Sean and Lisa do, Sean waits for her, even passing up a chance to fuck Lisa initially, and then she denies him fucking her because she feels betrayed by what was really nothing? Yeah, I know, no one owes anyone sex, but it seemed like you tried to hide her refusal at the last minute by having her just “not be ready” when she was ready to fuck Andy the first time they fooled around. I tried to see it through the eyes a high schooler, hopped up on hormones and emotions, but nah, fuck Denby. If it wasn’t for Sean’s mom having read the journal she was so pissed about, she would have been fucked for the rest of her life. Bitch didn’t even think about that. If you wanted her to be like that, then this is not criticism, it’s kudos, because I stopped liking her midway through and fucking hated her at the end. 3) Vida and Leon just seemed unnecessary and really only served to drag it out longer.

I did overall enjoy the series, but the wishy washy back and forth emotional turmoil got old. Then again, maybe you were trying to capture the mindset of stupid teenagers, and if so, you did well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous