M Division

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerrard moved his mouth to Theresa pussy. He delicately parted her lips and could see her clit swelling. He licked it gently and used electric tingles to put it in turbo mode. Theresa could feel an orgasmic wave building her body getting hotter, she wanted this.

Gerrard swelled his tongue as he licked her clit. His tongue grew into an 8-inch phallus while inside her. Theresa came hard and gushed all over Gerrard's face. He didn't stop. His tongue was simultaneously licking her clit and was 8 inches inside her pussy. Theresa bucked her hips fucking his tongue as she rode her orgasm. As it subsided, Gerrard gently massaged her stomach and pussy lips.

Gerrard's electric map of Theresa showed her excessive sensitivity from an orgasm was subsiding and his fingers started circling her pussy lips and breasts.

"You ready for no. 2." He said with a wink.

"I've never had multiple. Oh my!"

Gerrard removed his white trousers revealing his 10.5 inch erect cocks.

"I don't want anal tonight."

"I'm here to give you the best orgasm of your life, your pussy is all we need to do that," grinning.

Gerrard stroked the length of his cock along her aged creaming pussy lips. When his advanced senses said her stimulation, excitement, and sensitivity where ready he rounded his pelvis and the giant gleaming cock head slipped inside her and kept on going and going and going. Theresa lost herself, tossed her head back then bit Gerrard's shoulder gently. Gerrard began to thrust further stretching her pussy. Theresa gripped Gerrard digging her nails into his arse. Gerrard pressed in deep his pelvis pushed onto her clit, and she could feel the vibrating pad pressing on her clit. She could feel the vibrations emanating from his cock and let out a huge gasp. Gerrard kissed Theresa, sucked her nipples and grabbed her ass. He could feel her orgasm building rapidly. Gerrard could sense Theresa was on the edge, the electric buds around his cock lit up to send an electric burst into her pussy causing Theresa's pussy to grip his cock driving the vibrating pads against her g spot and clitoris. Theresa eyes rolled backwards, and she silently shook and gripped Gerrard as wave after wave rocked her. Gerrard came deep inside her pussy. When Theresa's pussy relaxed enough, and she was only half awake, he withdrew from her. Gerrard lifted her off the massage table and carried her to the bed with his cum leaking out of her pussy. He quietly left as Theresa fell deeply asleep exhausted.

Gerrard met Caitlin outside Theresa's room. "I'm pretty sure I left her satisfied."

"Very good, can you shower then make your way to room 4. Thank you."

Theresa woke the next morning. Her pussy aching. Her body felt like she had completed a triathlon. She felt amazing. She reached down to her pussy and felt the cum still working it's way out of her swollen lips. She smelt it, cinnamon and cardamon, she licked the cum. He tasted like a chai latte. A smile crept across her lips.

Gerrard after cleaning himself and re-hydrating went to see Rita. She was in her early 40s with one teenage daughter. She had made her wealth by building a retail empire. Gerrard entered her room and found Rita sitting in an armchair drinking wine and reviewing her business updates. "Apologies for keeping you waiting, would you like more wine?"

"Yes, you can strip at the same time."

Gerrard dropped his trousers and removed his shirt.

"Very nice."

Gerrard poured the wine.

"Can I ask you something," Gerrard asked while pouring making sure Rita could admire the view.

"Ok," Rita hadn't expected him to question her.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I read your bio and our briefing notes. You are very attractive, incredibly smart, you have a good-looking partner in a prenuptial that leaves him with nothing. You are very powerful and wealthy. You have a good relationship with your daughter. You are successful in every way imaginable and can have anything you want. If you are bored with your husband you could easily swap and change to virtually any man you desire. I guess I should have asked, what do you want from here?"

Rita thought for a moment

"I'm bored by him, by all of them. They annoy me. They are all too weak as men as humans. All they do is want and expect."

"Everything is from you, not much for you."

"Yes. I work hard at everything. I want someone to reward me when I'm not working and not have another thing to look after."

Gerrard stroked his cock hard. "What would you like, actually I think I know what you want."

Gerrard got up strode across to Rita. Picked her up and kissed her hard. He held her tight and groped her bum. He could feel her legs wrap around him. He carried her to the sofa and dropped her quickly on the cushions. Her dress quickly lifted, and he buried his cock deep inside her. Rita kissed his chest and bit his nipples. She could feel the vibrating cock and the tingle from the electric stimulation. Gerrard twitched causing her pussy to grip him firmly. Rita came hard and quickly gushing over the sofa. Rita wanted more, she never got too sensitive after cumming. She wanted to cum again and again. Gerrard picked her up and carried her to the bed. He concentrated on her breasts. Sucking licking tingling. Rita said, "I want you to lick me out."

Gerrard kissed his way to her open legs and licked her pussy. He sucked her bud, sucked her labia nibbling them. He flicked his tongue over her clit and used his electric tongue to make it super sensitive. He erected his tongue and tongue fucked her while flicking the other part of his tongue over her clit. He could sense she wanted more of him inside her, he circled her anus with his finger.

Rita let out a groan, loving the sensation. She pulled her own nipples and groaned louder.

"I want all of you inside of me. I want you now."

Gerrard self lubed his second cock. He rubbed his head over her anus. He rubbed her clit and kissed her as he pushed the head inside her ass. Stretching her and filling her. She raised her legs and spread then wide wiggling her hips trying to accommodate the cock pushing deeper inside. Gerrard lined his other cock with her pussy and pushed inside her. Rita's eyes bulged. She had never felt so full. She rocked gently on the two huge cocks inside her.

Gerrard kissed her fully, playing with her tongue. He whispered, "you ready for the best fuck of your life?"

Gerrard lifted his body above Rita and pushed his pelvis forward. He concentrated on the vibrating pads speeding up the vibrations and made his cocks swell inside Rita adding to the pleasure of her stretching around him. Gerrard made sure his pelvic vibrations were on her clit. An electric wave made her pussy grip him tightly, burying his vibrating cock into her g spot. With her cock filled ass adding even more pressure. Rita just rocked and wiggled her hips whimpering as her orgasm kept coming and coming and coming. As Rita's energy started to fade and her pussy contractions subsided Gerrard came in both her ass and pussy filling her with sticky sweet cum.

He pulled himself from her ass and pussy leaving a big line of juices. Gerrard gently rubbed soothing cream onto her anus. And kissed her as he wrapped her into bed, cuddling her to feel deeply asleep.

Seven hours later Rita would wake with a very tender ass to sit on. Her pussy still feeling wet and sensitive from the best fuck she'd ever had. Rita formed a plan on how she could have that level of satisfaction in her life.

Gerrard on leaving Rita showered and met Caitlin.

"Well."

"I think she wants to modify her husband."

"Interesting."

"You should make sure her seat is comfy as well. She wanted all of me."

"Understood, your next meeting is room 12 for when she wakes up. You need to wake her with breakfast and let her enjoy a glorious morning."

"Ok. I'll grab a few hours then workout just before I see her."

"Very good. You have performed very well tonight."

"Thanks. We will talk about my bonus," cheeky smile. Caitlin couldn't help but slap his firm ass as he walked off.

12